In The Darkness

Story Info
Finally he could take no more, but how much can she take?
4.1k words
4.06
11.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hurts me, the bitch, she hurts me, my lust for her is a vivid and insatiable pain.

She is a drug, an addiction, an exquisite and unbearable need.

I have to fuck her. I need to take her I need to ravage her, to rape her, to sodomise her, to fuck her face, to rampantly and continuously take her till my cum drips from every entrance to her body, till she trembles in exhaustion and I collapse with a moments respite before the craving rises again.

She is not innocent, oh no, my succubus, my she demon of sex, I am sure she knows, she knows her power; she knows how she drives me to insanity with a smile or a pout. How the red mist rises as she lifts her skirt or exposes her shoulder.

I don't understand it, I can't not fathom how the mere thought of her beautiful face makes my cock ache and my body scream to possess her.

Tonight, tonight in the darkness.. It ends... I will break the power she has over me or I will break her, perhaps I will even break myself.

She doesn't scream as I grab her when she comes into the room, as I twist her arm up behind her back and frog march her to the edge of bed. I am surprised that she does not struggle more than a few wriggles before stillness.

She says nothing and I am confused, I almost release her in my shock, then think that is what she intends and hold her more tightly making her wince. I fill compelled to fill the silence.

"Your mine now bitch and I am going to have every part of you."

She doesn't reply so I pull back her hair in frustration, trying to invoke a response.

"I know what you need to do, "she whispers "just get on with it you bastard!"

I am breathless, she does know, my god she knows her power! I am suddenly angry, a rage comes upon me and I swing her round violently and throw her face down on the bed.

I growl like and animal and pounce on her. She gasps, looks back over her shoulder, is there fear in those smouldering eyes? Has my reaction exceeded even her apparent expectations?

But there is no time for thought I claw at her skirt and rip it off her, tearing the fabric to gain accesses to her body, I grab her knickers and pull them up lifting her off the bed by them so they form a tight line of fabric over her sex inciting a squeal.

Moments later the crotch separates with a crack leaving a tattered band around her waist and her naked arse shockingly bare before me.

She tries to turn over but my hands are already leveraging open her legs, a hand locked round each ankle. She struggles and twists against my grip, turning to one side then the other and I can see her cunt distort and move between her thighs, it fascinates me for a few moments and I loose grip on one of her ankles and receive a hard kick in my stomach winding me, causing me to lose my hold on the other ankle.

She scrambles up the bed and sits there hands around her knees glowering at me, the front of her skirt still intact covering them, although the curve of her naked buttock is still visible from the side.

I expect her to speak, but she says nothing, her face is petulant like some scolded schoolgirl and it is so painfully arousing to me I have to look away while I catch my breath.

"You will pay for that," I gasp,

A sly grin, flickers for a moment, before the petulance returns.

She speaks very slowly, mockingly...

"What... ever..."

I am shocked, more winded by her reaction then her kick... she does not fear me. Oh my god I want her, but first she will know who is in charge.

I lunge at her and grab her hair; she jerks away and screams, then is suddenly cut short by a sharp slap across the face. I drag her up off the bed, sit down and pull her by the hair over my lap, face down her bare arse now exposed again.

One hand pushing her back down my other reaches for her buttocks and after a moment's hesitation I am holding her naked bare bottom, with strange gentleness considering what I am planning to do.

She twists to look at me a defiance in her eyes that makes me seethe; I want to immediately hurt her, to shake her confidence, to show her, to break her. I hesitate, almost subconsciously stroking her buttocks, then holding her hair so she has to look at me I put my forefinger and index finger of my right hand together and force them hard into her anus. Her eyes widen and she squeals and opens her mouth, her legs open involuntarily and I can feel the mussels of her sphincter pulsing with the unexpected sensation of someone shoving two large fingers through it and into her bowels.

Her eyes water, and she tries to get up but I hold her still impaled on my fingers.

"Take it out, it hurts," she growls through gritted teeth.

I smile and think who is smug now, me or the woman with two fingers inserted deeply into her rectum.

"Try and relax," I smile again, then before she has time to respond I bring my left hand down sharply across her buttocks with a resounding crash that makes her jump. I feel her squirm on my fingers and pull them out suddenly with lovely popping sound and another delightful little squeal.

She turns her head and starts to speak but I slam my right hand down on her bare bottom leaving a red hand print on her right buttock. Then as soon as she opens her mouth again another sharp spank on her left buttock, then another and another.

She struggles she squirms she tries to get up, but my left hand holds her firm as my right hand rains down blow after blow on her exposed bum, spanking her mercilessly and relentlessly.

"Stop now! Enough!" she cries.

Even though my hand stings with the force of the impacts on her glowing red arse, even though my arm aches this makes me spank her harder.

"I say when, don't I?" I growl, my cock hard, pressing against her stomach, as she writhes and whimpers under the punishment she is receiving.

She stays defiantly silent for a few more hard sharp spanks, echoing like whip cracks around the room and then sobs, tears in her eyes...

"Please it is too much; it feels like I am on fire."

"Who says when it is too much?"

She is now crying and gasping....

"you.. do... you do.."

Two more impacts harder than before causing her to almost retch in pain and then stillness.

I inspect her bottom it is glowing red and her smooth skin has a slight traces of little red lines that even now begin to fade, it looks so erotic, a vivid sexual red and yet dangerous even to touch let alone stroke. Tears are running down her face and she is sniffing in an attempt to stem them.

I feel my anger subside to be replaced by something like pity for her pain, yet the male in me feels triumphant in victory. I want to touch her intimately as a gesture of ownership, to make her have no doubt who she now belongs to, but her ass definitely needs rest.

I reach between her legs for her cunt and run my finger around her labia, she trembles and I push my finger slowly possessively into her vagina , she is wet, I am only mildly surprised at her arousal.I taste her juices trembling as I suck them off my finger.

"You now belong to me" I whisper as I reinsert my finger deep into her prone body and explore the internal dimensions of my new possession.

The ridges on the inside of her vagina are particularly pleasing and I have to close my eyes to maintain my composure.

She says nothing and I decide that perhaps I need to test my assertion more thoroughly. I push up with my knees.

"Stand-up," I command.

She complies standing there wiping her eyes finally dry and replacing the tears with defiance.

I thought so, she has a strong will.

"Strip" I command although the remains of her tattered skirt fell to the floor when she stood rendering her naked from waist to socks, she still had far too many clothes on for my lustful eye.

She doesn't move and I can see the memory of her hard spanking is not stronger than her sullen defiance; it seems she needs a greater lesson then a mere ass whopping.

I stand up and walk behind her and am sure I catch that sly grin out of the corner of my eye. So it is to be battles of wills is it?

I grab her arms and twist them up behind her back wrapping the rope I had prepared around them bracing for a struggle, but not getting one.

Soon her arms are securely folded across her back each wrist secured to the others forearm; I need no wild punches from her to break my concentration when I have her prone and open, squirming under my lustful, angry attention.

Once secured I push her down on the bed inciting a small grunt and then flip her roughly over smiling as she groans and tries to lift her smarting arse off the bed.

I put one finger on her full lips and the other hand between her legs and push down on her nude crotch until she stops squirming and takes the discomfort.

When she is still I produce a large sharp bowie knife and run the back of the blade up her thigh and across her pudenda, her eyes widen and she trembles a little, a reaction that pleases me and makes my cock pulse.

Rapidly I start to cut her shirt off and then her bra, working with quick precision until moment later only her socks remain to cover her stripped and oh so desirable form.

I start to put the knife away then stop, a sudden primal desire overcomes me and I grab her left breast and place the blade against its smooth succulent flesh. She seems frozen by fear, like an animal caught in a car's headlights.

"I might want a Souvenir," I murmur and run the blade round her nipple, erect in spite of itself.

She mouths no and I break the moment, then just when she thinks it is over.. I nick her breast with the tip of the blade, she yelps but it is a tiny cut and I watch as a small globe of her ruby red blood grows on the breasts delicate white flesh.

I watch it fascinated and then suddenly dart down and lick it up, tasting her blood and growling like a wolf. I hold my tongue on the cut for the few seconds it takes to stop bleeding then put the knife away and sit looking at this incredible sexual being I now own, savouring the taste of her cunt and her blood still in my mouth.

"You want me to fuck you hard don't you," I say in even tones.

The defiance is back.

"I want you to stick that knife up your ass, you shithead!"

I am taken aback and have to stand up and look away so she doesn't see me smile, when I turn back there is only darkness in my gaze, I look at her cunt and she closes her legs with a slight wince testifying to the slow recovery of her bottom.

I kick her legs open and this time she remains in her exposed position.

"I wonder just how much sustained and focused ... abuse.. Your little sexy CUNT can take" I growl emphasising the word cunt in a sharp clipped tone.

I am sure she gulped nervously, but I am also sure that her hips moved and the gulp was followed by a barely perceptible moan.

I stand there looking at her naked, legs open, arms tied behind her back, in my power, so many treasures to explore and violate running through options in my head.

Seconds grow into a minute and then she yawns, the bitch yawns at me! I am incensed, anger floods through me and I bring my hand down hard aiming randomly but impacting between her legs.

She yelps and rolls to her side, until I stop her and roll her back again, finishing by pushing two fingers hard up inside her vagina and placing my hand on her pubis holding her till she ceases moving, to look sullenly at my hands and then up at me.

She is warm and wet and her body pulses around my fingers, I lift my hand and lift her by her crotch impaled upon my fingers, she is uncomfortable, but not in pain yet, her back arched, bottom lifted off the edge of the bed feet trying to find purchase on the floor.

Her pussy is so delicious, perfectly formed, a delicate down of dark pubic hair framing the v that seems to point down past the hooded pink flesh hiding her clitoris to her full labia and my two fingers up inside her, holding her aloft.

I grab a hair and yank it out, pulling it out by its roots and getting rewarded with a squeal.

Then I know I want a lot more squeals and a lot less hair. I pull another breathing in deeply and another, each excites a squeal and a look of anger.

"Shall I pluck you back to your girlhood bitch, one hair at a time?" I smile and she returns a look of contempt that washes over me like burning lava bringing acid to my mouth and red mist to my eyes.

I slam her down growling again as words desert me, then reaching for another rope I lash it round her right ankle and shin and jerking at it violently tie it to leg of the bed. Then as she struggles to escape or find a position of comfort I grab her left ankle and stretching her wide open tie it to left hand bed leg.

She is almost doing the splits struggling to keep her sore bottom on the edge of the bed, struggle not to fall forward and either end up in pose a gymnast would be proud of or face down on the floor.

I watch her struggle, concentration on her face, before looping a rope round her secured arms and throwing it over the bed to secure it equally to both of the far bed legs.

The rope supports her and half suspends her, while evidently not comfortable she is held in a stable position, back arched, legs wide, bottom on the edge of the bed such that her cunt and anus are fully visible, exposed and accessible.

Her breasts are pert and sticking out, her spine curved but not excessively. I look at my work and her helpless form with satisfaction and then at an unhurried pace take off my shirt and trousers, then finally and with a little showmanship, my boxers to reveal my cock rock solid and moving up and down in anticipation.

"Is this going to take long.. because.." she starts, then is cut short as I kick her hard in the crotch inciting a grunt and bringing a tear to her lovely eyes.

I notice she is struggling for breath, my assault winded her, some part of me wonders scientifically how that works, another, evil part, likes it a lot and I slam my fist into her stomach to prolong the effect using the more conventional target.

While she struggles further for breath, even going a little blue perhaps, I remind myself I want to see her pussy as bare as when she was born and grab a handful of hair and pull. It tears a little but I loose my grip and realise this is going to take too long.

A few seconds later, as her breathing returns in sharp bursts the first word she manages is, "Noo!"

She has seen the lighter and the flame, but it is too late, the smell of burning hair fills both our nostrils as I run the flame over her straining cunt.

She bucks and squeals within her restraints which to me seems to make the job harder, leaving red marks on her skin when there was no need if she stayed still.

Rapidly I realise that while most of soft intimate hair had shrivelled to ash, the last few wisps were going to be impossible to scorch away while she continued to writhe.

"Stay Still," I command looking at the fear in her eyes, "and I won't burn you."

She pauses panting heavily but as soon as I bring the flame closer she starts to writhe again.

I am angry at her apparent stupidity and grabbing a loose end of the rope like a whip slam it down between her legs leaving a line of red and inciting a scream from her.

The scream is the most erotic thing so far and I move forward and almost position myself to enter her and take her there and then, until I see the scraggly half burnt off pubic hair like some senile old man's badly shaved beard.

"Stay still" I yell and bring the whip down again hard across her labia and clit. She screams again and it is brought home to me how helpless she is, how totally in my power, I almost feel lightheaded at the view of her tied down naked apart from her cute ankle socks and totally open and exposed to my every want, need and whim.

I stand up and bring the rope down again across her crotch then as she screams and sobs I whip her twice across her left breast, leaving a line of red welts intercepting her nipple. Then several strokes on her right breast, finally to the music of her screams and sobs, sharply and brutally on her cunt three times in a row till it almost glows an angry painful red. Each time she tries to move out of the path of the stinging, merciless punishment, but has absolutely nowhere to go and absolutely nowhere to hide.

She is writhing and yes crying... tears streaming down her face, I grab her by her chin a turn her to look at me an inch from my face, my lust reflected in her watery deep pupils.

"Stay Still!"

"Yess Yess, " she whimpers, " just stop, stop please..."

I nod and turn back to her splayed crotch, it is red and pink and so SO fucking sexy, but, still not smooth.

I decide instantly against more flame and instead walk to the bathroom and return with shaving foam and a razor. She almost sighs as the cooling foam covers her, giving the temporary illusion of modesty and manages to bravely hold her position as the razor slides over her sore recently whipped flesh.

Soon with a rinse and a dry her pussy is smooth and truly naked, the red whip lines even more apparent on her delicate female flesh.

I open her up and explore her almost forensically peering deep into her body to view her vagina up as far as her cervix.

Then I can take it no more and kneeling before her place my cock against the entrance to her body and in a smooth fast motion slide it into her.

She winces as my crotch pushes down on her soreness and I smile enjoying her discomfort.

"What do you want bitch?" I hiss, holding her hips and moving myself inside her.

She looks confused for a second and then seems to figure it out.

"I want you to fuck me." she whispers.

"It sounds like you want more whipping to me." I growl.

"No no," she almost shrieks, "No Fuck me.. I want to be fucked."

I move myself inside her luxuriating in the warm pulse of her around me and the extra jerks as she moves in reaction to any sore parts being pressured.

"Ask then." I reply almost nonchalantly tweaking her recently whipped nipples with mild disinterest.

"Please fuck me. "She asks in an almost level voice.

I grab her nipples and pull them upwards so she arches her back and moves on my cock squealing and trying desperately to accommodate the new position.

"Please fuck me.... What?" I growl, "What am I to you.. Bitch? Who am I?"

"Your my..." she starts then gasps as I slam my cock into her hard grinding into her pussy, pushing deeply and groaning at the sensation of possessing her.

"Yes?" I gasp back, tensing my muscles and feeling tremors of lust in my buttocks, but not letting her nipples go as I observe her breasts stretched into sharp peaks behind her suspended tightly held, aching nipples.

Her eyes are watering both at the pain in her nipples and the actions of my cock in her cunt. She stumbles over the word but finally says it. "My.. my .. mas..ster...owww"

I release her nipples suddenly and she falls back with a whoosh of breath, again her body moves on my cock.

"Now ask properly." I mutter in a low voice massaging her recently stretched tits roughly.

"Please fuck me .. my... my master." she sticks her bottom lip out in a final act of defiance but I scarcely notice as I flop down on her and start to fuck her like a wild beast, animalistic and violently slamming myself into her, releasing months of pressure and lust and want.

My arms slide round her back pulling her body against mine as my full weight bears down on her poor tortured cunt, manically thrusting in and out of her, each impact resounding hard against her pelvic bone causing her to squeal and gasp and writhe as the pain and pleasure combine.

Her pleasure is irrelevant to me, I just have to fuck her, to fill her, to have her, but despite that she cannot help respond to her body, to the extreme thrusts and the tension of her position, to the deep, hard, rapid penetration of her sex.

12