In the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, however, deep in his heart, Henrik could not hate the "woman" who has caught his heart. He truly wished to live at her side forever. Henrik took hold of Ophala's hands and gently moved them away from her pretty face, trying to smile at her.

"Ophala, my feelings are true too, but this, this... Oh God, this is something I can't accept so easily!"

Ophala's heart was now suffering as never before. Even all the years passed in the shadows of the true Queen weren't so painful! The boy wasn't ready to give up so easily with the one he loved. Sobbing, Imposter Ophala tried to find the courage to answer.

"I know, I'm sorry, this is my destiny, my curse," he took a small break to dry the tears then continued, "something I didn't choose nor ever wanted!"

Tears continued to flow down Ophala's cheeks and unstoppable. A clear sign of the pain which was gripping his heart and soul. It took a minute before he could continue with the explanation.

"The Prime Minister said it was for the sake of the Kingdom, for the people who live in Lombrady, and they raised me as girl, but I don't regret it, because I met you. My only and true love!"

Saying this, he kissed Henrik again. This was so sudden that Henrik wasn't able to avoid it, but what really surprised him was the fact that all the hate that wrapped his heart just a minute ago, was now disappearing! Indeed, the lips kissing him were the ones of a man! The feelings he felt (and had also in the past!) were so deep, true... and damn pleasant!

Henrik held Ophala tight in his arms, answering to that passionate kiss with the strongest and deepest passion he ever expected to have before that moment. In his mind, now there was no more hesitation but only the desire to protect that pretty and fragile "girl" and to makes love with her!

"Ophala, I can't hate you, every moment I spend with you is wonderful and unforgettable! Maybe I'm crazy, I don't know, but I love you from the bottom of my heart!"

Those words. It was working! The plan the boy had masterfully prepared, was now taking the right direction! But this was just the beginning, there was more to do to accomplish his strategy!

"Henrik, my beloved. Your words and feelings make me so happy! The happiest girl in the whole world!"

A lovely smile appeared on Ophala's face and finally, her body had now stopped trembling. The warmth of Henrik's arms wrapped around her and his naked body were all she wanted. Finally she could feel it. She could feel the love she never had experienced till this night and it made her want more. Her hands fondled Henrik's body, slowly, exploring it. It looked so different from her own body! It was bigger, more toned and touching him was really wonderful, even more than Ophala had ever imagined! And the same was happening to Henrik: the soft touch of Ophala's hands gave him the vigor he had lost just some minutes ago and with it the desire to finally taste the forbidden fruit of Ophala was now back, stronger than ever!

Gently, Henrik pushed Ophala down on the bed, while he kissed under Ophala's chin, and continued to move down along her neck with sweet kisses that made Ophala moan softly.

The upper part of the dress Ophala was wearing, soon slid down to her waist, leaving her flat chest exposed to Henrik's kisses and hands that played with her nipples, till Ophala became breathless. Any inhibition they both had till a moment ago had now fallen away, replaced by a passion that burned them from the inside with a disruptive force. The fact they were both males didn't worry them anymore. This intimate moment they were finally sharing and enjoying together was stronger than any possible doubt which ran in their minds, especially for Henrik, now truly fascinated by the unexpected femininity and sensibility Ophala showed to him, despite the manly appearance of her body.

Henrik looked at Ophala's face. It was flushed and she was really breathing hard. That vision made Henrik's blood fire up and loses self-control. He sat over Ophala's chest, placing his hard and mighty rod right in front of her face. Ophala looked at it puzzled, that "thing," she had seen something similar to it before through the secret passages of the castle but never so close as tonight and now. His beloved Henrik was expecting something from him! Of course, Ophala had never been intimate with other men and he really didn't know what he must do or what exactly Henrik was expecting of him, but soon the instinct began to drive her actions on the right path.

Embarrassed but tempted by it, she grabbed that pulsing and warm thing in her hand, gently, and slowly began to strokes it. That new feeling was strange, she could feel it pulsing faster and growing in her hand, while Henrik began to moan softly under that pleasant touch.

Ophala moved her hand faster, following the increase of Henrik's intense moan and groans, till she noticed a sort of white liquid leaking out of the tip of that wonderful cock. Intrigued by that thing, she touched it with her fingers, finding it a little weird and sticky, but interesting. Curious about the nature of that liquid and how it can tasted, Ophala moved her finger to her mouth and licked them clean, maybe it tasted just a little salty and of course it was sticky in texture, but it was better than Ophala was expecting, and more began leaking out of his tip!

This was a totally new experience for Ophala and in her mind she was trying to understand why that was happening right now. Maybe it was some disease Henrik had and her actions had just made his situation more complicated and dangerous, so she suddenly stopped, worried by the possible consequences.

"Was that hurting you, my love?" Ophala asked, feeling guilty and even more worried.

Henrik looked at her, with his deep brown eyes. As he was expecting, Ophala had no experience about sex. After all she was raised as the future heir of the Throne of Lombrady and, of course, it was never permitted for her to have certain "entertainment" with people of the other sex, especially because of her true gender. Henrik smiled at her, trying to relieve the Queen of any fear.

"It's a natural thing my love, don't be worried, that's the proof of how much my body likes what you are doing to it!"

The pretty and gentle smile of the Prince reassured Ophala. She became less nervous, even though, she still hesitated, uncertain what was expected of her. Henrik encouraged her. He slowly stroked his mighty rod right in front of Ophala's face. At first, Ophala was embarrassed by the view, but soon the soft and excited moans of her beloved Prince began to tickle her imagination, making her body excited by the experience.

Still doubtful but tempted by the situation, Ophala moved her trembling hand over that big and incredible rod, soon replacing Henrik's hand. Ophala's hand was so gentle. The sensations it gave to Henrik were intense. He thought that this is the first time she was with a man. It thrilled him and before long, his excitement became too much. He ejaculated copious amounts of white and dense cream from his cock.

Ophala was fascinated by his reaction to her. It was so new and wonderful! Henrik told her that was the proof of how much his body liked her and those words made her so happy! Her mind didn't know exactly what was happening now in that room, but for sure her body did! Ophala allowed her body to lead her in to this new experience and even though her inexperience was not able to explain it, she was quite sure that it felt right.

Pushed by the strong sensations she was experiencing for the first time, Ophala wrapped the tip of Henrik's rod with her tongue, licking it clean from that strange fluid that still leaked out slowly. Then, curious about the taste of that impressive and majestic staff, she moved her tongue along its whole length and back, making Henrik moans loudly.

Her tongue lingered again, the red and swollen tip, making it pulse faster and letting more precum leak out of it. Ophala then opened her mouth, wrapping her burning lips all around the tip, slowly sucking it, finally able to have a good taste of that delicious, succulent nectar.

Henrik, aroused by the touch of that silky tongue and by the hot lips wrapped around the head of his cock, was finding it difficult to resist the intense pleasure caused by the unexpected and natural skills of Ophala. He had bedded many girls in the past, but not one of them, at their first experience, had ever showed to him such a natural talent to perform fellatio. Maybe, Ophala was really the girl he was looking for after all! His lust grew and he wanted more from his beloved Queen!

Suddenly, Henrik held Ophala's head between his hands and pushed his swollen rod half way in Ophala's mouth, making her retch several times. Ophala tried to shake his head to free himself from Henrik grip, but Henrik is too strong for her. All she was able to do was to arouse her beloved Prince even more with her movements. Henrik pushed his mighty rod deeper, till the tip reached the back of Ophala's mouth, hitting her soft palate and uvula, making her gag visibly. She found, however, the act to be exciting, even if a little strange. After a while, she grew used to Henrik's invasion of her mouth and began to enjoy it more.

Henrik pulled his rod back, allowing Ophala a moment to breathe a little easier, but not for long! Ophala wasn't ready for a second, stronger intrusion! This time, Henrik pushed his rod even deeper, reaching the poor girl's throat. Soon Henrik began to repeat the action rhythmically, till the tip was planted, deep in the throat of that innocent girl. Ophala felt stifled, she wanted to break free, but feeling Henrik's rod so deep in the throat, made her feel part of her beloved man, being one with him, finally! Then, suddenly and unexpected, she felt something flood deep in her throat, something warm and unknown to her.

It was warm and copious. With Henrik's wonderful shaft still firmly planted in Ophala's throat, the girl was forced to hold her breath. She did so but soon it become very difficult for her to continue. Henrik's ejaculate wasn't stopping and in the moment, the Prince didn't appear interested in setting free the Queen's throat. She tried hard to set her head free from the grip of Henrik's strong hands, failing in her endeavors. To watch his lovely Queen so defenseless and unable to disengage from him was exciting the Prince even more!

Eager to receive more pleasure from that sweet and pleasant mouth, Henrik began again, a slow back and forth movement, literally penetrating again and again the mouth of the poor Queen. Now she totally submitted to him and began to enjoy it more. When Ophala stopped fighting against that forced but exciting experience, it made the penetration far easier and gave Henrik the pleasure to explode again deep in that awesome throat.

When her royal throat was finally free from that majestic rod, Ophala found she was disappointed. She greedily stared at that thing dripping in front of her face and the desire to take it again in her hand to taste more of its delicious cream was strong, but Henrik didn't give her the time to do it.

Henrik bent over her again and began to move down along Ophala's body, kissing and caressing it gently until it reached that perfect belly, barely covered by the dress, now totally crumpled. Slowly, Henrik slid it down the Queen flanks and then along her thighs revealing her black panties under that sensual dress.

The vision of Ophala's half naked body was stunning, more than Henrik had ever dreamed and despite the fact she was not a lady in the true sense, her lovely body was sinuous and hot in his eyes. More exciting than many other girls Henrik had met and bedded in the past. Feeling Henrik's eyes staring at her body, Ophala blushed again.

"Does my body look so strange to you, my love? Is it because I'm a man and not a girl?" she asked, a little worried.

"I think you have a very beautiful body, my beloved," the Prince answered, shaking his head and holding out the hand to offer his help to Ophala for standing up. He pulled the Queen against his body, kissing her soft cherry lips passionately, fondling her sensitive back, just to let his left hand slide down and disappear under that cute panties. His fingers frantically searched for the little entrance hidden between that soft and firm bottom cheeks.

At that touch, so intimate and wild, Ophala felt new and intense shivers run along her spine, extreme and the sort never felt before, but she wasn't scared the situation. No, she found it extremely beautiful and sensual and the reason for this was her beloved Prince, now so close to her! Instinctively, Ophala closed her eyes to enjoy that strong feeling, growing deep inside her body, making her royal blood fire. Henrik understood immediately that now Ophala belonged to him.

He could understand it thanks to her kisses, from the feeble trembling of her young body and from the heavy breaths of the girl. Henrik was able to push Ophala far over her limits and, unexpectedly, she was demonstrating some incredible attitude for sex, even more than many girls used as sex slaves in the Royal Palace of his father!

The image of the always so resolute Ophala treated as a slave girl was tickling Henrik's minds, but that wasn't what he wanted for his beloved Queen, even if he found that thought so tempting. Lost in his luxurious thoughts, Henrik pushed Ophala away, making the poor girl fall on her belly. Before the Queen was able to stand again, Henrik blocked her with his body, placing his wonderful rod right between Ophala's bottom cheeks, making the girl bite her sensual lips to stop her moans becoming too loud.

The weight of Henrik warm body on her was a pleasant sensation for the girl, but what was really stimulating her lascivious side, was the slow rubbing of that marvelous rod between her cheeks and the kisses Henrik was planting on her shoulders and neck. For the first time in her whole life, her pretty and girlish dick was getting hard and throbbing as never before. She remembered Henrik's words. That physical reaction was so pleasant but at the same time, her tiny dick hurt. Something she had never experienced before and which forced her to bite her soft lips once more. Henrik noticed that, and pleasantly excited by it, he whispered in Ophala's ear,

"Confess it to me, my love, you are really enjoying this, and I'm sure you want more, exactly like me!"

Ophala, after a first embarrassing moment, nodded at her lovely Prince. Her face flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and ecstasy. It was totally overwhelming that young and inexperienced body and the girl were very disappointed when her beloved Henrik moved aside.

But that feeling lasted only a few seconds. The strong hand of Henrik slid under Ophala's panties and suddenly, she felt Henrik's fingers rub against her rosebud. That caught the girl unprepared, she wasn't expecting something like that. It aroused her more. Looking at her beloved Prince face, Ophala softly moaned and asked,

"What...what are you doing to me, my love?" she moaned again "This is so strange but so niceee!"

While Ophala was moaning for the third time, Henrik pushed the tip of one of his greedy fingers right inside Ophala's wet and pulsing rosebud. Hearing the pretty and excited voice of his Queen moaning again and again, was making Henrik impatient to push his throbbing rod totally into her wrapped by the warm, delicious body of his submissive girl. Even the innocence in Ophala's voice while she's asking her question excited the Prince more.

"Why are you doing this, Henrik? Did I disappoint you in some way?" the girl asked, looking at him, panting and moaning.

Henrik smiled at her, with a lascivious smirk on his face, different to the Henrik she knew. It was an expression Ophala did not understand. She felt she was in the arms of another man and not in the ones of her sweet and nice Prince. After a moment of hesitation, the girl asked him,

"Are...are you really my beloved Henrik?"

The Prince smiled again, to reassure that little and innocent creature of his true identity.

"It's really me, my love, I'm Henrik, your Henrik! This is my way to show you how much I love you!"

With this, Henrik pushed a second finger deep in Ophala's anal passage, making her moan loudly. Her voice was so sensual and her body so hot and totally at his mercy. Henrik usually saw the strong and independent Queen he met inside the walls of the castle, but he must admit this side of Ophala intrigued him, coupled with the innocent and submissive aspect of her personality she was showing to him for the first time, was really pleasing to him.

Ophala slowly got used to those two intruding fingers digging deep inside her. The initial pain was disappearing little by little, leaving in place a strong and growing pleasure. What Henrik was doing, felt so unnatural to her, maybe even wrong, but it was making her feel good and her body squirmed with need. She was disappointed when Henrik pulled his fingers out of her, interrupting her pleasure.

Henrik immediately understood the disappointment of Ophala when he looked her in the eyes. This is what the Prince had been waiting for, the moment his Queen appeared in the middle of the night in his room, her eyes begging him to continue that journey into intimacy that she was enjoying so much. She wanted him to go on, even if this meant she had to offer everything of herself to him, the man she loved.

Without more hesitation, Henrik ripped off the soaked panties Ophala was wearing but took care to leave her dress wrapped around the Queen's knees, immobilizing her legs. The fact that Ophala couldn't move as she wanted stimulated the lustful appetite of the Prince. He placed himself over her exposed body, while the swollen head of his majestic rod aimed straight at Ophala's pulsing puckered star.

The wait for the next part of that lascivious ceremony didn't last long. Soon, Ophala could feel the burning tip of the rod she had just learned to worship, and which gave her such incredible and deep emotions and ecstasy, pressed against her loosened entrance. All the fear she had when she entered Henrik's room was now gone. She was totally overwhelmed by all the sensations she had discovered this one night. When Henrik's rod finally pushed its way inside Ophala's inexperienced rosebud, she learnt how much the pain can be pleasant too!

Inside her, there was just the tip of that scepter, but it was bigger than the two fingers which had expertly tried to prepare her for that new and great "Prince". Of course, being her first time, the Queen wasn't ready at all for taking something that big and the pain it caused her was pretty intense. The only thought to keep her balanced in pain and pleasure, was she was being intimate with the man she had secretly loved for almost a year. Even for Henrik that sensation was stronger than he was expecting.

Despite the fact , the Prince had tried to prepare his lovely Queen to properly welcome his majestic staff, her pretty rosebud was still very tight and the fact she couldn't spread her long and sensual legs, didn't help to makes the penetration easy. Not that Henrik was interested in that, he had always enjoyed sex when it was a little rough!

In fact, he didn't give time for his Queen to get used to his big intruder. Without hesitation, he pushed his rod deep inside Ophala's rosebud, making the girl scream aloud in this mix of pain and pleasure. Slowly, Henrik continued to push deeper in her sphincter, opening its way inside the girl. At very push, Ophala felt the pain growing and she bit down on her lower lip too help her withstand it, causing it to bruise and then bleed.

At the same time Henrik's scepter dug in to her, the pleasure slowly began to dominate the pain and her lustful body and mind. Soon, the muscles of her sphincter got used to that wonderful and pleasant staff, even learning to relax when it wanted to go in deeper. She flexed her bottom trying to hold it inside when it moved back a little. It wasn't long before half of that hard and burning rod was deep inside Ophala. Extreme pleasure overwhelmed both lovers and they felt closer to each other than ever before.