In the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henrik panted heavily and leaned over Ophala's body, with his mouth close to her ear,

"I'm going to totally fill your round and pretty bottom with my scepter, my love!" he whispered, with a lascivious smirk.

And before Ophala could reply to him, with a big movement of his pelvis, Henrik totally sank his powerful and big scepter in Ophala's torn ass, making tears flow down her cheeks.

Ophala's scream suddenly filled the room. That intrusion was so painful for her young and inexperienced body.

So, why she is so happy and excited by it? She thought, was it all because of her beloved man, Henrik? The girl could not explain it. All she knew right now was she didn't want this intimacy to end.

Henrik wanted that same thing too! Slowly, he began a rhythmic back and forth movement, taking care to use the perfect mix of strength and speed. Every time pushing his rod vigorously inside the poor ass of the girl. The sound of her excited voice, aroused Henrik more than the sensation of Ophala's body wrapped around his rod. It pushed him really close to a wild climax. But the Prince was not totally satisfied, he wanted to be sure that his submissive Queen would experience her first orgasm too, whilst he was still deep inside her!

Henrik movements became faster and rougher and with it the moans of Ophala became wilder and louder, till the point they echoed in the empty corridors of the whole castle. Ophala had already lost her inhibitions. Now she was totally overwhelmed by the intensity and luxurious sensations running amok throughout her whole body. She felt the fire burning inside her, it started from her belly and it reached any single cell of her sexually stimulated body.

A new and unknown sensation rose from her belly. A sensation which exploded out of control! His dense seed flooded his beloved Ophala's orifice. She was unable to control her body any longer, there too much stimulant from all those new sensations. She reached her first orgasm screaming and moaning aloud. Henrik noticed it. He smiled satisfied and instead of giving some rest to his exhausted Ophala, he continued to vigorously pound her now-no-more-virginal ass with his excited rod, almost ready to spray a second load of his seed into her depths.

"The night is going to be long, my love." Henrik said to Ophala, who was dazed by the experience and wonder of sex.

"You are what I want, no, what I really need, my love!" the girl replied, smiling at him and drooling.

Hearing the girl's words, Henrik rose up on his knees taking care not to let his scepter pop out of Ophala's now voracious and stretched rosebud. He slapped her round and full bottom cheeks twice. He stared at her, totally defenseless form below him enjoying the view. Then eventually the Prince answered her.

"I know what you need right now, my naughty and lovely Queen!"

Both were enraptured with the intense lust that had taken control of them. They smiled at each other, knowing the night was yet still young and this was only the beginning of the change in their relationship from friends to lovers.

When Henrik woke up in late morning, Ophala was no longer at his side. After he had fallen asleep, she must have left the room and the castle to go back to her duties as Queen...or maybe that wonderful night was just a pleasant dream! He looked around the room, then back to the empty place on the bed, where he noticed a paper partially hidden by the sheets. Trembling, Henrik reached for it and read it, immediately recognizing Ophala's writing:

"Sorry, my beloved, I would like to stay with you, but I have to go back. Work is waiting me. But I promise you, we will be together really soon."

The sadness disappeared from Henrik's heart while he looked out of the great window, daydreaming of the moment when his lovely Queen will be again in his arms. And when that time will come, he had no intentions of letting her go again!

It was dusk when Queen Ophala and her delegation finally returned to the castle. Ophala was exhausted and even though the desire to meet her beloved Henrik was strong, the need to rest was stronger. She reached her room to rest a little and has a relaxing bath. She was really in need of that after two days of hard negotiations that had exhausted her. The hot water was pleasant and her tense body finally began to relax and regain some strength. Ophala closed her eyes falling in to a light sleep, lulled by the warmth of the enormous bathtub and the sweet thought of finally being able to hug her beloved Henrik. She didn't hear the feeble sound of naked footsteps filling the room.

"It's been a while since the last time we met, sister of mine. It was probably when we were first born!"

Ophala opened her eyes looking around the room, but the steam is obscuring the presence from her sight.

"Who are you? What do you want from me!?" she replied, trying to collect her thoughts. She stood in the water.

"Oh, sister, don't tell me you forgot about me?" he said with a smirk on his face, "That is so cruel, but after all, I was expecting this..."

The voice was now closer, but the steam was still too dense and Ophala's body was too heavily tired to run away as she wanted. There was no one nearby the bathroom to help. She had ordered the handmaids to leave her alone in her peaceful sanctuary.

"My my, Sister, I'm so sad. I was sure you would recognize me immediately, even though we met just the one time!"

At those words, something came in Ophala's mind, something her mother, the old Queen, had said to her the day before she died

"Ophir? Is that you? How were you able to come here? And why are you here?"

Ophala was now worried. She had never met her twin brother in her whole twenty years of life and now he was here, hidden by the steam of the bath. He sounded sinister, planning something in his mind, she was sure. But what he was planning? The girl didn't know him well and had no idea about he's feeling for her. Maybe he hated her or maybe not, but for sure, this wasn't the best scenario to meet him for the first time! She was naked for God's sake.

"See? It wasn't difficult, Sister. Yes, it is me... and I have come to take my life back, my freedom back!"

Once said, he grabbed Ophala from behind, totally restraining her movements with all his manly strength. Ophala tried many times to free herself from Ophir's grip, but he was so energetic. At the same time, the girl was too tired from her long travels to oppose any helpful resistance against her twin.

In fact, it didn't take too long for Ophir to push her out of the water completely defenseless. He manhandled her to the access of the secret passage, totally naked. He frog marched her for some minutes in to the darkness that filled the passages until they reached a larger room with a straw bed and a three meter long chain embedded in solid stone.

When Ophala seen that gloomy room, her blood ran cold. Till that moment, she had no idea about what was in her twin's mind but now it was clear for her, Ophir wants to chain her there or, maybe, something even worst! Desperate, the Queen tried to collect all the remaining strength she had to escape from that place, but Ophir was expecting a similar reaction. It was easy for him to block her and push her down on the floor. To prevent any other possible escape plans or ideas from Ophala, Ophir didn't hesitate to lock the chain's hook around her neck. Then, when his sister was finally immobilized, he moved a step away, staring at the girl with a satisfied expression.

"This is not exactly as pretty and comfortable as your room, but trust me, you'll get used to living here!" the boy said, with a devilish smirk.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me, Ophir? I'm your sister, after all, we share the same blood!" she asked, with a trembling voice.

"WHY? YOU ASK ME WHY? Oh, Sister," he thundered back, holding Ophala's face tight in his hand "I want my life back, the life YOU had until now. I'll be the Queen Ophala everyone loves! And I want the love of Henrik, the only one who ever filled my heart with happiness!"

He broke off, looking at Ophala's scared eyes. Her whole body was trembling, paralyzed by the fear of her brother's actions and his expression glaring at the inoffensive girl. Now she knew that her twin brother was there to takes everything she had, to gain his revenge against the system which had precluded a normal life to him, a life the role of the Queen of the Kingdom could grant. Ophir gently smiled at her for the first time, but only because he was satisfied by the horror on his sister's face. Then, he continued,

"But don't worry, I'll take care of you, Sister, I need you for the sake of MY Kingdom!" he said, caressing her flat and perfect belly, "Hope you can excuse me, but it's time for the Queen to meet her beloved Prince. Oh, I can't wait to be in his arms again!"

Totally lost in the ecstasy of that moment and unable to think of anything else except his beloved Henrik, Ophir leaves that dark and cold chamber, abandoning his sister chained in it. But that girl is no more Ophala, the Queen of the Kingdom of Lombrady. Now the one and only Ophala is him, the shadow who had lived for twenty years in the darkness of the whole royal family. Now, this was going to change, the bright world was now waiting its new ruler!

Just before he was about to leave the secret passages of the castle to going back to the Queen's bathroom, he heard the voice of that disgusting girl yelling against an unknown man.

"I'LL CURSE YOU, OPHIR, YOUR DESCENDANTS...MAY THE KINGDOM BE DAMNED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

And when the secret door finally closed, that voice appeared so feeble and so far away! Queen Ophala wondered about who the owner of that voice was and who the man was she was cursing. It didn't matter to her, all she cared about now was to run in to the arms of her beloved Prince, again!

After that night, many things changed inside the castle, especially to the people which were in close contact with the Queen till that day. The first change, was the two handmaids who served Ophala in the last ten years and assisted her dressing and bathing. They were replaced by two new maids, but this time they weren't allowed to enter in the royal bath. No one could see Ophala naked and find out the truth about her.

The second was about the Prime Minister. During the usual hunt organized for the second Sunday of the month, the horse of the Minister was scared by a huge viper and the Minister, unable to maintain his balance, fell on the ground, hitting his head on a rock hidden by the grass. His death was immediate, no one was able to help him and to explain why a viper was in that area, a place they usually avoid because of the continuous presence of big animals.

But for sure, the strangest thing which had begun to happen, was the continuous rumors which circulated between the soldiers of the castle. All swore to hear, during the dead of night, the voice of a girl sobbing and crying while she called the name of her true love, but no one was able to hear clearly and understand which name it was. More often, that voice yelled cursing the name of the royal family, especially the name of Queen Ophala, or this is what the soldiers had presumed to understand the name to be!

The truth behind this mysterious girl was well known just by the Queen and by the stones of the castle, the only witness left of the sad story of two twins. Twins who had the disgrace to be born as members of the Royal family of the Kingdom of Lombrady and ruled by superstitions and fear of them!