In The Deep End

Story Info
Brother and sister go on holiday together and things happen.
7.2k words
4.51
213.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domdaddy4u
domdaddy4u
125 Followers

I would like to thank Naughty_misty for her excellent skills in editing, her idea's have really helped me make a good story

This is a story about a brother and sister who go on holiday and things happen. I do hope you enjoy the story, and I am open for suggestions and idea's. If you like the story let me know and please do vote.

*

"Hi sis! Where's Trevor? He's not answering his phone."

Penny laughed aloud and said, "About 25 thousand feet right now on his way to Spain". It seems as if the company he works for needs him there. Is there anything I can help with?" She replied.

"Well, you know, I got this sailing holiday booked? Simon can't make it and I was going to ask Trevor if he wanted to fill in."

"He's away for a least a week. Hey! What's wrong with asking me?"

"I didn't know you were into sailing"

"You know I never turn a good holiday down. Besides, I'm on my own now. Unless, you're afraid I might scare the girls away..." she trailed off laughing.

We had always been pretty close as kids. Couple that with the fact that she was good looker I mused to myself. The idea was gaining merit rather quickly.

"Ok can you be here in one hour? Just bring some old clothes. We're bound to be wet most of the time"

"See you there, bye!" She said happily as she rang off.

I looked at the boat on the trailer behind the car. I had bought it at good price from a well know auction site. Having never sailed before I looked online for an instructor. Eventually, I found a site that held week long courses for beginners and eagerly booked a spot.

Penny arrived, unloaded her gear and stowed it in the trunk. I made a final check of the trailer and made sure that everything was secure. We took a steady drive, stopping only to get coffee and check the trailer again. It took forever, but we finally reached the site.

We booked in and were given the itinerary for the week. Our chalet had two single beds in one room. As it originally supposed to be two men it didn't pose a problem. Now that Penny was here, I said that I would sleep on the couch.

Our first thing was life jacket drill and survival training. It said to wear old clothes because we would get very wet. We spent the first hour meeting everyone and learning what we had let ourselves in for.

Then learning how to tie and use the life jackets. The instructor had us all stand in a line on the edge of the lake. He walked down the line, and one by one, pushed us in the water. It was cold, but he made us demonstrate that we could inflate the jacket and blow the whistle. Eventually, he dismissed us and told us to get changed.

"Dinner in one hour!" He shouted.

We dripped our way back to our chalet. Shivering I stood at the door I stripped off my clothes. I had no intentions for being charged for damaging the carpet. Penny looked at me standing in my pants and after a moment, she shrugged her shoulders. She pulled off her wet clothes and entered in only her bra and panties.

It had been a long time since I had seen my sister half naked. She stood in her bra and panties, soaked. The wet material hid nothing.

"Hey you, perving your own sister?" She said laughing.

"Sorry sis, I couldn't help myself. You are one hot lady".

Penny blushed and went into the bedroom to shower, as she removed the bra and panties; she saw herself in the mirror. Her breasts were not big, 34C. However, her nicely shaped hips led to a cute butt. She smiled to her self in the mirror and knew she had to keep an eye on her brother this week. She entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. The warm water cascaded over her trim body.

Meanwhile, I had stripped off and tied a towel around my waist. I sat on the bed patiently as I waited for my turn in the shower.

Penny turned off the water and walked naked into the bedroom. She had accidentally left her towel on the bed. Suddenly, she froze. There I sat on the edge of the bed waiting. She stood there in shock as the water continued to drip off of her.

"I think you are trying to turn me on sis, two flashes in ten minutes".

I sat and gazed appreciatively at her slim body as she continued to stand there. Her breasts were firm and tipped with the most beautiful nipples I had seen for ages. My gaze followed her slim waist and admired a set of fantastic hips. Unable to stop, I looked further down. That was when I noticed something interesting. She was completely shaved, save for a narrow landing strip of pubic hair.

All of this took a few seconds, but seemed like ages. Penny saw I was sitting on her towel and reached forward. I thought it was to snatch it from under me, but instead she whisked mine from around my waist. I tried to grab it, but she crossed the room away from me.

"Oh look, my big brother is flashing his big cock to his little sister." Penny felt herself getting aroused as she noticed the hard cock jerking as she looked at it, her nipples hardened as she watch it twitch, she wondered what it would feel like buried deep inside her, What was going on in his mind? Was he getting the same feelings as her?

It was all true and as I stood up to go to the shower I could see my cock leading the way. Rather than feeling embarrassed I really want to let her know I was attracted to her and wanted nothing less than to make love to her. But I knew I was on dangerous territory

"Sorry, sis. It's your tits. They do it for me every time." I admitted as I entered the shower room.

In the shower I let the hot water run over my body, I was surprised at her not getting angry with my display,

I remembered the look on her face as she pulled the towel from my waist, the almost imperceptible licking of her lips. My soapy hand aided me to orgasm as in my mind I saw her kneeling in front of me, ready to complete my dream. I dried myself slowly, letting my body recover. Getting dressed I wondered what she was thinking.

I entered the front room. I saw that Penny had made coffee,we sat in silence, it was not an awkward silence, but mutual, I felt a bit of guilt wanking over lewd thoughts of my sister.

Penny, on the other hand was looking at the other side of the situation,she had felt a stirring deep inside her body that she had not felt for ages, she still had a tingle in her breasts, and it felt so good.

"Ok, Steve. Let's talk a bout this. We both know we are going to get wet and our bodies will show. After all, we are adults. I don't mind you seeing me nude and obviously you weren't too shy about me seeing your hard on."

We both agreed it was silly to be too cautious. Just do what comes natural was the rule. That issue settled we retuned back to the lake to finish off our lessons. The rest of the afternoon was spent learning to rig the boats and reviewing the rules of sailing.

As we walked back to the chalet we saw the notice board. The club had a live band starting at eight pm. Penny and I both loved dancing. Wondering if she wanted to go, I turned to ask her if she would be interested. The excited glint in her eyes answered my unspoken question.

Penny liked to be fashionably late, so we didn't leave until nearly eight fifteen. Penny wore a low slung top on that showed her cleavage nicely. Her denim skirt that was so short that it barely covered her ass. I held the door open for her and we walked inside.

I wandered over to the bar and ordered drinks for both of us while Penny used the rest-room. Later that night she told me how she met Sandra. She said it was something like this...

I finished doing my thing and stood there at the sink. I washed my hands and fiddled around with my hair. That was when I noticed a girl of about twenty that stood at the next sink.

"Hi! My name's Sandra. Is this your first time here?"

"Yes, first time for both of us." I replied as she patted a stray hair back in to place.

"You've got a cute boyfriend." Sandra giggled, feeling slightly embarrassed. "If you get fed up with him throw him my direction."

I was just about to correct her, when it happened. "Lets have some fun," I thought devilishly. I turned to face the newcomer and flashed her a mischievous grin.

"Oh yes, he's one hot guy." I winked conspiratorially at the young woman. "I can tell that I'm going to have to keep my eye on you!" I added with a laugh as I walked toward the exit.

I saw Penny walking toward to the table I had secured and noticed the "cat that swallowed the canary grin" plastered on her face. Penny looked at me and I began to wonder what she was on about. When she was by my side, she bent over and kissed me full on the lips.

"Did you know we are known as a hot couple here?" she laughed.

I looked at her as if she was drunk. Penny explained about Sandra and pointed her out. She was indeed hot and she waved at us when she noticed us looking at her. Penny leaned over and pulled my head to hers and our lips met again.

"Damn it Penny, what are you trying to do? I'm only human"

"Steve I'm going to be honest with you, Trevor is always away, and we never spend time together. He is always too tired to make love to me, while he is a fantastic provider, I need the feel of someone holding me."

"Work has taken over his life and I'm left on my own." Penny confessed openly to me. "When Sandra said I had a cute boyfriend it gave me an idea."

"No one here knows that we're brother and sister, right? So why not relax and let's have some fun without going too far."

I had known that he was keen on getting a directorship with his firm, but didn't realize that my brother in law was neglecting her. Looking at her sitting there I thought what the heck, let's go for it. The music changed at that moment, to a slow dance.

"All right sis, let's relax and have some fun.".

"Thanks Steve", she murmured.

Getting up we went to the dance floor, I held her close and felt her head rest on my shoulder, Our bodies moved as one, I ran my fingers down her spine; she was one sexy lady I had in my arms.

I felt myself getting hard. Her body rubbing sensually against mine was such a big turn on. I tried to pull my hips away so she wouldn't feel it, but her hand pushed my ass closer. She was enjoying the feeling of being desired.

She moved her head away from my shoulder and I made the mistake of looking into her eyes. Wordlessly, her mouth descended to mine. Our lips met briefly and parted. Standing there with our bodies pressed against each other we forgot everything else. Our lips met again and soon we were lost in the kiss. As the music ended we felt a tap on our shoulders, it was Sandra and her boyfriend.

"Hey you two. Come up for air," she laughed.

We parted laughing, Penny introduced us and Sandra introduced her partner as Philip. We sat together with them chatting most of the night. I could see from the way Philip fawned over Penny that he was taken in by her.

The club started to close and we said goodnight to our new found friends. We walked slowly back to the chalet. each of us lost in our own thoughts.

We both knew we had crossed the line, but I don't think we were bothered. At the time we were doing it, it felt so right. When we entered the chalet Penny turned to me and was about to speak. Instead, I silenced her with a kiss. As soon as our lips touched I felt her melt into my arms.

My hands caressed her body all over. My hands explored her slim waist and I followed the curve up to her breasts. She gasped when she felt my hands cover her bra. I gently cupped each one and squeezed. Our hips pressed against each other and I knew that she enjoyed the sensation of my hardness as it pushed against her.

I lifted her arms above her head and took her top off. The lacy bra was a half cup and her hardened nipples lay exposed. She groaned as my lips engulfed her nipple sucking it deep into my mouth. Her hands trembled as she gripped my head. Feelings she had not felt for a long time swept through her body. She continued to hold my head tight, forcing me to tease and suckle her.

My hand went behind and undid the clasp. This caused her bra to fall forward and revealed both of her breasts. Excited, I knelt before her. My hands slid to her waist and my mouth kissed a trail to top of her skirt while my hands fumbled around for the zipper tab. I gave the metal tab a slow downward pull until it was completely open. All it took was a gentle tug to send the skirt to the floor.

My own sister stood nearly naked before me. The tiny thong she wore barely covered her sex. It did nothing to conceal the flesh that was in front of my eyes. Penny groaned as she realized my hands were taking down the last piece of clothing.

A moment later she felt my lips as they followed the same path her panties had taken. Teasingly, I licked my way down to the spot where her woman hood began. She gripped my head again as she spread her legs apart, allowing me free access to her hot cave.

I could smell the musk coming from her body. I took one long lick across her landing strip of pubic hair and bent so I could taste her juices from the source. One touch from my tongue had her leaking her juices prolifically and Penny collapsed to the floor.

I stood up and ripped my own clothes off. My cock was fully charged with a hair trigger. The feel of her cool hand as it gripped my shaft was all it took. One quick squeeze and my cock shot its load across her body. Spurt after spurt hit her. It landed in hot pools on her breasts, face and pussy. Penny rubbed the sperm into her skin, her legs opened and shut as her body absorbed my hot sperm.

Spent, I bent down and picked her up. I carried her to the bed and turned on the bedside light . In the glow of the light I watched her breasts as they rose and fell enticingly. Her hands reached out for me,

"Steve I have never wanted something this bad before. Just fuck me hard, please"

I bent over her body she reached for my cock. She pulled it to her pussy and when she rubbed it against her clit. Her whole body shook in pleasure.

"Now, damn you. Fuck me hard!" She pleaded.

I aligned my body with hers and slid my cock deep inside her. The warmth engulfed me and her muscular spasms gripped me tight.

"Hard and fast baby, please," she begged. She pulled her legs over my shoulders and I thrust hard and deep. Her hands gripped my arms as I pummelled her pussy. Her juices flowed copiously and soaked both of our sexes. I felt my sperm starting to rise.

"Baby, I am going to cum real soon." I gasped.

"Don't stop, I want it deep inside me." Her hips rose and thrust against mine as her own orgasm started.

The first spurt blew deep inside her. As she felt it splashing her pussy walls. she climaxed hard. Her head shook from side to side as it took over her body. Even though I had come a short while ago, her pussy overflowed. Our conjoined juices pooled on the sheet beneath her.

Slowly, I lowered her legs. Still inside of her, I rolled over so we were side by side. Our lips joined again as our bodies came down from our climaxes. I pulled the sheet over us as we held one another and drifted off to sleep.

I woke to a hot feeling in my groin, I realized that Penny was sucking me, I lay back and held her head gently. Her hot tongue swirled over the head and her hand gripped my shaft. With excruciating tenderness she expertly rubbed it up and down. I pulled her body over mine and kissed her.

"Hiya sexy." I grinned. "I want you on top of me." She grinned and slowly sat up. She held my hard cock and lowered herself down.

"Nice and slow, baby." I warned. "I want to really enjoy this."

I left her body to set the pace. She lifted her hips slowly until I was almost out, then slowly slid back down. I felt her grip tighten on me as I played with her magnificent breasts. I twisted and pulled her nipples while she rode me energetically. She bent down and kissed me.

"I think I am going to be sick all week and your cock is the only treatment that will cure me."

I felt her hips increase their movement. Her breath became sporadic as the strokes grew faster. She lay her hands on my chest and pushed as she lifted her hips up. Her juices soaked me as they flowed over my balls.

Suddenly, she stopped. A growl started deep in her stomach and her orgasm crept up. Her hips crushed down on mine as her orgasm swept through her. When her climax finally subsided, she lay on top of me. She kissed me and held me in her arms. Content, we drifted off to sleep like that.

The next morning, we were roused by the banging on the door; Penny put her dressing gown on and opened it.

Sandra stood there grinning, "Oh my god! You two are just like rabbits," she laughed.

She came in and sat while Penny made us coffee. It seemed we slept right through the morning lessons. I could hear them talking in a low voice and it seemed that Sandra wanted to know what I was like in the bed. I heard Penny say she was in heaven. Sandra reminded her that if we split she wanted a go at me.

I showered and left them to their conversation. When I came out from my shower, Sandra had gone. I lay on the sofa and held Penny in my arms. Nervously, I asked the question that had had plaguing me in the shower.

"Do you have any regrets?" I asked her.

"Never, and I don't think I want it to stop." She turned her head to mine and kissed me deeply.

We decided to skip the afternoon training and go into town. We walked as if we were a couple deeply in love, stopping every so often to kiss and hold each other.

Later, we met up with Sandra and Philip at tea. They told us there would be another group playing in the club tonight. We decided we would meet inside and the first couple in would grab a table.

"Sandra has the hots for you." Penny informed me as we walked back to the chalet.

"Philip spent all night last night watching you." I answered smugly.

She smiled and I said, "Let's see how things go ok?"

Penny smiled as we walked into the chalet, she had not been so happy for years. She had no guilty feeling, it just seemed so right.

We decided to shower together. I rubbed soap on Penny's back and let my fingers press into her ass cheeks. She gasped out loud as I brushed her rosebud.

"Do that again baby that felt sooooooo good."

I found yet more thing about my sister that astonished me. She had always been reserved, but it looks like she was coming out of her shell. I got some shampoo and trickled it down her back. Eventually, it found its own way to her crack. My finger gathered some and pushed gently against her hole. She groaned as I slipped in to the first knuckle.

I felt her push back. "More, baby, do it slowly."

Getting more shampoo I poured it over my finger. I let slide off of my finger and watched as it ran to her ass. Probing gently I felt it sink in further. Soon my whole finger was in and I twisted gently from side to side.

"Try another, gently."

The second finger slid in much easier. I twisted and turned them as her ass rocked back and forth making a rhythm, my other hand reached around her body and found her clitoris, pushing the hood back gently I let my finger run along the sides putting gentle pressure on it.

Penny's breathing became raspy as my finger attacked her from two sides.

"Now I want you to take my anal cherry, but go slow ok baby?"

She turned her head and we kissed as I brought my shampoo covered cock to her rosebud. I pressed my head gently against it, and felt it slip in gently. Soon the entire head was in and Penny stood hands against the wall panting as she adjusted to this new feeling. Her legs were spread as I stood between them. Gradually, I pushed forward slowly but surly I entered her. Soon I was buried deep inside her. Her ass was so tight, but it felt like heaven I stopped and let her body get used to me.

Slowly, we did the dance of love. Penny moaned out loud each time I thrust forward . My hands gripped her hardened nipples and squeezed. My mouth sucked and bit her neck and I felt my own climax start to build.

domdaddy4u
domdaddy4u
125 Followers
12