In The Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was building up to a climax that she had never felt before. Her hand between her thighs, she worked her clit. Matching her movements to my thrusts ."Give it too me baby I need it right now," she shouted.

"Here it cums baby!" I gasped.

The first shot exploded deep inside her bowel. She screamed as she felt the hot sperm pulse deep inside her, "Yessssss fill me baby, harder, harder." Her hand punished her clit as her orgasm swept over her.

We stood there silent letting our climax's subside, I pulled her closed to me.

While I was still buried deep inside her, she reached behind my head and pulled my mouth onto hers. Neither one of said anything as we just stood there and let the water rush over our bodies. We didn't get out the shower until the water started running cold. It was getting late and it was time to dress for the evening.

Penny had bought a dress in town today, and she planned to wear it tonight. I lay on the bed and watched as she dried herself. I could see that she was quite happy. She pulled the dress out from the wardrobe. She stepped gracefully into it and zipped it up.

She had no bra or panties on and when it was zipped up I realized why. It clung to her figure like a second skin. I whistled as she smoothed it down her body. I could clearly picture the look on Philip's face when he saw this dress.

"Come on we have five minutes until we meet them." Penny smiled and slapped my ass to get me moving.

"I bet Philip comes in his pants when he sees you." I shouted to her as I pulled on my shirt.

"I bet Sandra's mouth will be watering if she could your package in that." Penny commented as I slipped on the thong that she had bought me earlier today.

We giggled like children as we went out the door, arms around each other.

Sandra and Philip had arrived early and grabbed a table. While Philip and I went to the bar, the two women chatted. It was obvious that we were the topic of conversation. They stared at us and Sandra held her hand to her mouth as if she was shocked.

"That is one beautiful lady you have." I turned to Philip and said truthfully.

"Not as hot as Penny, Christ I almost came in my pants when I saw what she was wearing." Philip smiled.

"It's what she is not wearing that makes the dress." I said laughing.

Phillips mouth opened but he was unable to say a thing.

We rejoined the women at the table and passed around the beverages. Philip and Sandra had the first dance, and they wandered to the dance floor.

"Sandra wants you real bad." Penny whispered and laughed when we were finally alone.

"Well, Philip wants to check what you are wearing up close." I retorted.

"Are we going to be bad tonight?" she quizzed me.

"That's up to you baby." I shot back at her. She grinned at me and said nothing.

We sat in silence holding hands, watching Philip and Sandra move around on the dance floor. Finally, the song began to draw to close. The pair approached the table and as Sandra sat down Penny looked up at Philip.

"How about inviting me to dance"?

His face lit up and he escorted Penny to the floor. A nice slow dance came on and they melted together. I saw Penny lean back a bit so her hips were pushed at Philip's.

Sandra grabbed my hand and drew me up. Her hands went around my neck and our bodies moved as one. I felt her breasts as they pressed against me. My hands dropped to her ass and I pulled her in closer. Our hips meshed and gyrated against each other. It was obvious what we wanted.

"You do know Philip has the hots for Penny?" Sandra asked as she looked at me.

"Does Philip know I have the hots for you?" I replied innocently as I looked back into her eyes.

"Yes," was all she said as she pulled my head down and kissed me.

I snuck a peek at Penny on the dance floor. I saw her hips sway erotically side to side and noticed that Philip's hand had covered her breast. My eyes met Penny's and she blew me a kiss. Then, she turned and kissed Philip on the lips.

We all met back at the table briefly. The two women went to the Loo and we got the drinks in. The women came back and we joined them. Penny looked at both the guys and smiled.

"Ok, we know there is a feeling amongst the four of us. We've decided to let nature take its course. Sandra and Steve will use our chalet, while Philip and I use theirs. No comebacks, just good honest fun between friends."

We all looked at each other and laughed, the tension had been broke.

Chapter Two. Penny and Philip

I could feel Philips cock pressing against my thigh, His eyes looked into mine. No words were spoken, none was needed. My pussy was leaking down my leg, each time we pressed together I felt his cock nudge my clit; sending spine chilling waves through me. My hand slipped between his and I could feel the hard ridge his cock made in his pants.

Philip pulled me close and nibbled my ear lobe," Are you ready to leave yet?"

Looking into his eyes I nodded, we went and told the others.

Steve kissed me and said "Have fun" and smiled.

We walked outside the club, the rain was falling gently, walking side by side as friends so as not to let anyone know our intentions.

Philip opened the chalet door and ushered me in, we stood in the darkness silent and held each other. I was longing to feel his cock in my hand, it felt so big as we danced and pushed against me.

Philip kissed me gently, I felt myself giving up to his kisses. They were soft and gentle but had an urgency about them. His fingers danced over my dress, he could feel my nipples standing out on the thin dress. Bending his head he nibbled on the material that covered my nipples. I groaned and pulled away.

"Help me take this off" I sad to him.

His hands turned me around and undid the zipper. His hands crept into the dress from behind, cupped my breasts and twisted my nipples. He pulled the shoulder straps off it slid to the floor. I was naked and I wanted him. I knelt down and undid his belt. Slowly, I pulled his zipper down and eased the trousers over his hips. I watched as they fell to his knees.

His underpants tented with his hard cock and slowly I pulled them down. His cock was just inches from my face. My mouth opened and I leaned forward a taste. I wanted and needed his cock in my mouth.

My tongue flicked out very slowly. I tasted the pre-cum on the head and made him groan. I held his hard cock out straight and I slid my tongue over the shaft. I could feel the veins that ran the length.

I bent and licked his balls. When I cupped them, I found them heavy. I hoped the sperm that filled them would soon be deep inside me.

He pulled me to my feet and bent me over the settee and he ran his fingers a cross my pussy. I was so wet! His fingers probed me and I felt my lips part as his fingers ran across the nub that was my clitoris. He took my breath away as he rubbed fast then slow.

"I want your cock now Philip." I was in the doggie position, and I knew it would go deep.

He held his cock in his hand and let the head tease my clit. My juices flowed over the head and he knew I was ready for him. Philip pushed my back down and my ass rose in the air. My lips were in a full pout as I waited for him to enter.

I felt him slide in and while Philip was not very thick, he was very long. I felt him as he nudged my cervix with each thrust. My hands went behind him and pulled him in further. I wanted his cock to probe even deeper.

"Yes Philip screw me baby." I cried out encouragingly.

The doggie position had the benefit of allowing me to play with my clit. I could feel his shaft with my fingers as he thrust in deep. I strummed hard, desperate to cum. Philip gripped my hips as he thrust harder and deeper and I knew by the way he was gripping me his spunk was ready to shoot deep inside me. I reached below and cupped his heavy balls, he groaned.

"I'm coming Penny! Oh my god I'm coming!"

I felt his cock thrust one last time, then the heat of his sperm flooded my pussy. That did it for me for me as well. I felt myself gush, his rapid thrusts against my cervix had turned me into a quivering jelly.

We lay in that position for a while, his cock still hard, our combined cum dripped onto the carpet. Philip kissed my neck and back as he cupped my breasts. The nipples were so sensitive and I felt myself tremble as he squeezed them. We both collapsed onto the floor, our hands and tongues slowly exploring each other.

"I wonder how they're getting on?" Philip murmured,

"If Sandra comes as good as I did she'll be in heaven." I said as I kissed his lips.

The urgency of the first fuck out of the way now, we moved together again. Philip slid in and was able to take his time. He kissed and held me and my body came alive again. The hairs on his chest set me off as we moved slowly together. I felt his sperm shoot into me again. I smiled and thought sex had never been better as it has the last two days.

We drifted off to sleep sated for the moment. About an hour later we stirred and Philip kissed me gently as he rose to get a shower. I joined him., but there was no sex now. Pleased. we simply washed and held each other.

We decided to go and surprise the other two. We noticed that the camp was deathly quiet as we walk towards the chalet.

Chapter Three

Sandra and Steve.

Sandra smiled to herself as Penny and Philip left the clubhouse. She had Steve on the dance floor and his hands caressed her body. She felt herself tingle as he gripped the nipple in his fingers.

"I think we need some fresh air honey, before I rape you on the dance floor." Sandra murmured seductively in his ear.

Steve looked at Sandra and the heat in the room was nothing compared to what he was feeling now. Steve loved small breasts, he always had, but Sandra's breasts were twice the size of Penny's. He was shocked that he couldn't get enough of them. The pair walked outside and the rain had turned to a fine drizzle.

"Lets walk a bit by the lake" Sandra said taking his hand.

The camp site had quieted down and the air was cool. They stopped by one of the store sheds and outside it had a small veranda. They sat on the bench and cuddled on another.

"So how long have you both been together?" Sandra asked Steve.

"Most of our lives" He relied after a brief hesitation. He kissed her lips and between kisses asked, "And you two?"

"Three years." Was her response as she kissed him back. "What do you mean most of your lives? That's a strange answer."

"Well it's complicated." Steve realized his mistake, but it was too late. He could see that Sandra was intrigued.

"Well don't stop now!"

Desperate, Steve tried to change the subject by pulling her over onto his lap and held her back to his chest. His hands crept under her top and he felt his way to her breasts. Sandra groaned as his hands lifted her bra up and cupped her breasts. She loved the way his hands made love to her breasts.

He slid one hand down under her skirt and cupped her pussy. He could actually feel the heat that radiated from within. His finger swept under the panties and felt her wetness. Sandra placed her hand on his, and guided it to her clit. He rubbed her gently and loved how her juices made it so slick.

"Come on baby tell me, your hiding something." Sandra gasped as she felt his fingers exploring her lips.

Steve knew he had to come clean. He mentally kicked himself in the head for his slip up, but now there was no more stalling. He took a deep breath and prayed his sister wouldn't kill him later.

"Well, as I said it is complicated. You see," he hesitated briefly before blurting out, "Penny is my sister."

Sandra gasped as Steve told her everything. She was got hot as she imagined the forbidden sex that the brother and sister shared. Completely aroused now, Sandra turned around and pulled Steve's trousers down. She lifted her skirt and she sat on his hard cock. She let it sink slowly.

"Play with my clit and tell me again" she gasped. She was turned on big time.

Steve twisted her clit with his finger and he started to tell her how it all happened. Sandra bounced on his cock as he spilled the final details in her ear. It made Sandra cum hard. She loved kinky sex and this was the best she had heard.

"Take me back to the chalet and fuck me hard baby." she growled.

They raced back to the chalet. Once the door had closed they tore their clothes off and tossed them in a messy heap. He threw her on the bed and entered her hard and quick.

"Fuck me like you do your sister," Sandra gasped, she was turned on big time now. "Do you fill her with your baby making sperm or do you make her take it on the mouth?"

"Both," Steve gasped out, "She also likes it up the ass." He pounded her pussy with the thought of her knowing about them both.

Sandra screamed out as she heard that. Her juices flooded out coating Steve's balls and as he pounded into her. Just then the door opened. Penny and Philip watched them fucking like animals, both turned on. Neither aware of an audience.

Sandra gasped out "Come on, fill me more you sister fucker! Think of my pussy as your sister's and fill me."

Penny gasped when she heard that. Steve must have told her. Philip was turned on as he watched Steve fuck Sandra so savagely. He undressed Penny and she bent over. His hard cock slid easily into her.

They fucked hard as they watched the others climax again. Philip came hard as he watched his girlfriend virtually raped in front of his eyes. Penny felt the sperm slide down her leg. As Sandra and Steve saw they were not alone, they drew apart. Sandra stood up and approached Penny.

"So we have some kinky people in the room. Brother and sister fucking like rabbits." She smiled at Penny and hugged her. Pulling away, she kissed Penny on the lips. "Good on you girlfriend."

They sat around naked talking for hours. Sandra admitted that she wished she had a sister. She had always wanted to make love to a female. The men looked at each other and both had the same thought.

Penny had sat quietly all this time with thoughts of her own. She had always wondered what sex with a female was like. Steve bent over Penny and kissed her neck.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Penny smiled and just said "Mmmmmmm".

Penny sat up and moved closer to Sandra. She bent over her she said, "You mean like this?"

Her mouth descended over Sandra's and Penny snaked her tongue into Sandra's mouth. Sandra, surprised at the movement, responded. Their arms wound around each other as they kissed.

Sandra drew back, looking at Penny she said, "Are you sure?"

Penny gave her answer and her head dipped. She sucked on the hard nipple and Sandra felt the tingle going through her. Her fingers delved for Penny's pussy.

Sandra shoved two fingers in deep and felt the sperm from Philip. Penny was full of it, and when Sandra pulled her fingers out, she tasted them. Oh my god, she loved it. She pulled away and bent over to spread Penny's legs. Her mouth covered the gaping pussy before her. She could taste the sperm mingled with Penny's juices. Her tongue lapped as fast as she could so that she could gather it all up.

Penny lay there, her mind in overdrive, her hips responded to Sandra's ministrations. Penny swivelled around so they were in a sixty-nine position and forced Sandra's legs open. Delighted, she lapped at Sandra's quivering pussy.

The two men watched wide eyed as the women made love with their mouths. Both men moved their hands at the same time to their hard cocks. Slowly they moved their hands in unison, stroking their hard cocks. They moved closer one at each end watching as the women sucked and licked at each other.

Philip cried out as he felt his sperm rise, quickly he aimed his cock at the mouth and pussy before him. Penny saw his cock and licked faster. He watched as his cum splattered the face and pussy before him.

Penny's tongue brought Sandra to a huge climax. Her hips jerked as the tongue pressed hard on her clit. Penny's face and hair was covered with cum, using her tongue she licked the juices running down Sandra's thighs.

Steve felt his balls tighten; he knew he was going to cum hard. Sandra raised her head from between Penny's thighs mouth open waiting. The first shot missed her mouth and hit her chin. Determined, she moved closer.

The next shot found her mouth and she held on as she milked the hard pulsing cock. As Steve squeezed the last drop out, Sandra lowered her head. Her mouth full she blew the sperm into Penny's wide hole and pushed her fingers deep inside.

Penny cried out when she felt the fingers inside her, the sperm was sloshing around inside making it feel all silky. Using her tongue, Sandra brought Penny close to coming again. A gentle bite on the clit was all it took. Penny's pussy gushed over Sandra's face as she rode the climax.

They all lay back sated and shattered and drifted off to sleep where they lay.

The next morning Steve woke and surveyed the room, the two woman lay covered with cum and juices on their faces. Philip had one hand on his cock and the other on Sandra's butt. Penny still lay between Sandra's open thighs. Her face still covered in dried cum.

Slowly he got up and went for a shower. As he came out Philip was awake and sat in a chair. They both looked at the two women and smiled knowingly. They had breached all kind of taboos the evening before.

Steve put the kettle on and the two women woke with the noise. They laughed as they saw each other covered with cum. They went into the shower together and soon the sound of lovemaking came through the open door.

They both came out together totally naked and kissed the men. They grabbed the ready made coffee and sat down. Amused, the men joined them at the table,

Sandra broke the silence, "Not only a brother fucker but a lesbian as well. It's surprising who you meet at these camps."

Penny pulled Sandra over her knee and gave her ass a couple of quick smacks. They knew things could only get better with their new friends.

*

If you liked this leave me some feedback, good or bad I can only get better if I know what you are thinking. If you liked it don't forget to score it, 5 is a nice round figure lol

12