In The Doctor's Office Pt. 02

Story Info
I Fuck The Nymphomaniac.
2.2k words
4.28
26.3k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sitting and waiting in my doctor's office. He has been helping me to overcome my erectile dysfunction. I reflect that we made good progress on my ED when I fucked Karen, his nurse, and I am grateful to the doctor. I now know that my problem is not physical, a condition that would be difficult to treat. My successful performance in Karen's pussy was a triumph for me and showed that my problem is mostly one of stress in my relationships.

I look over at Karen answering the phone behind the reception desk and grin lustfully at her. She purses her lips in annoyance and looks away. I don't know how she will ever look at me the same way again. I know she can feel my semen now leaking from her vaginal lips. Maybe she has a way of distancing herself emotionally from the male patients who fuck her in the name of therapy and treatment. It's a good thing that the doctor checks everybody first for STDs and birth control.

The time goes quickly. I've started to write porn stories out of my rich sex fantasy life, and today's events have given me lots to write about. The keyboard on my laptop pounds out some hot fantasies.

Promptly at four p.m., Karen calls me into the doctor's office with that "I don't care" professional voice, sort of bored and sounding like "Whatever. You're just another patient." I smirk at her again as I pass her desk, just to let her know that I will always remember what her naked body looked like as I fucked her and what her cunt felt like wrapped around my thrusting cock.

When I enter the doctor's examination room again, I find a lovely young Asian lady sitting on the chair. I recognize her as the patient who had been in the waiting room about forty minutes previously. She is about twenty, slim with big breasts and long black hair down to her shoulder blades. She is wearing a yellow cotton dress and sandals. She is shy and looks away as I stare at her, assessing her female form. She has a delicate beauty that touches me, and a sensuality that arouses me.

The door opens and the doctor comes in. He looks tired. The appointment schedule has been busy and is finished now, but he has taken on this extra consultation for me. I'm appreciative.

He looks at me. "This is Asuka. She has a problem we've been working on. She is a nymphomaniac. She can't say "no" to men. While we've made progress, she is still susceptible to accepting propositions from sexually promiscuous men who have exploited her. I've suggested to her that we direct her libido into situations more formalized and socially acceptable than those she has experienced up until now."

I nod in understanding. The shy girl in front of me doesn't look like a sex fiend, but then I realize I don't really know what a sex fiend looks like. I'm just happy that her problem connects with my problem, and hopefully my cock can connect with her cunt in the name of therapy. The doctor confirms this.

"OK, this is the experiment. Asuka, I want you to have sex with this gentleman. His name is John, and he is a teacher. I assure you that he is clean and gentle. It will be OK. I want you to start limiting your partners for now to this kind of gentleman, and then if you can achieve that, we can go on from there."

Turning to me, he says, "I think you know what the goal is. If you can successfully achieve full intercourse with Asuka, we will know that your ED is purely psychological. You don't know Asuka and have no emotional issues attached to her, other than your libido activated by her femininity. Do you find her attractive?"

"Sure I do," I exclaim. I don't tell him that I watch a lot of Internet porn, and my favourite is Japanese porn because it is all about the pussy. That's where my libido is at. Now I've got a real Japanese girl who is willing and able to fuck.

The doctor tells us to get undressed and turns to his computer to enter some patient information from his day's consultations. I'm pleased to see that my cock is semi-erect as my shorts fall to the floor. It would be nice if the doctor could take pictures of the fuck for me.

I watch as she undresses. The yellow dress comes off over her head. Asuka's bra is black. Her breasts are full with pert nipples. Her thong is black, and so is her pubic hair. I cup her pussy and feel the full labia. I bend and lick and suck her tits.

She sits on the chair again and pulls my buttocks toward her. She takes my penis in her hand and sticks out her tongue, circling my glans penis with its tip. Then she puts the whole cock in her mouth and begins to fellate me expertly.

The doctor watches this performance with raised eyebrows, but he says nothing. He puts a fresh cover of white paper on the examination table and gestures for Asuka to get up on it. When she is lying down on her back, he positions her feet in the stirrups and pushes them wide apart. Then he nods at me to begin.

As before, I mount the end of the table and nuzzle Asuka's pussy. Her dark labia taste sharply pungent and arousing, and that's wonderful. I love pussy juice. My hands find her pert breasts and find the nipples already erect. My penis begins to stiffen.

I'm excited now. Asuka's lovely jasmine scent, the taste of her pussy, and the feel of her breasts in my hands are uniquely arousing. They call it "fresh cunt", a new sexual experience about to happen. Each new woman is an undiscovered country that promises exciting new earthly delights for a man.

My penis is now demanding her pussy, so I crawl up over Asuka's naked body and kneel so I can enjoy watching my cock penetrating her cunt. My right hand manoeuvres my cock head into contact with her pussy lips. She is looking down between her outstretched legs to see me introducing my penis into her vagina. She looks away and draws in her breath as she feels the coral head of my penis pushing up inside her pussy all the way to the end. She looks down again between her legs as the fucking begins. Her breasts bobble in time with my thrusts.

So the moment of truth arrives. Will my penis abandon my enterprise and deny me the outlet of orgasm? I keep thrusting. I look down at her pussy and spread thighs. I feel her breast with one hand, then her clitoris.

I lie down on her full length and kiss her, licking her lips and touching tongues with her as my hips drive my prick the full length of her pussy. Her squeaks and moans with each thrust tell me she is really enjoying the fucking. My hips drive my penis into her vagina faster and harder. I feel the warmth and wetness of her cunt. I feel no sign of wilting in my cock.

The doctor is now standing beside the examination table watching our crotches as we hump. Asuka is now pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts. I am now so convinced of success that I slow my fucking and look down to enjoy the sight of my big, stiff penis shaft moving in and out of Asuka's beautiful pussy, its thick outer labia covered with fine black curls that now glisten with sex juice. I smile at the doctor. He just nods, acknowledging that he can see that I'm being successful. I'm overjoyed, feeling successful and exulting in the full sensations of fucking.

My penis now imperiously demands release from arousal. I fuck faster. Asuka orgasms, and I'm forced to slow my slamming as she groans and giggles and clamps my hips with her knees to keep my cock moving at a more leisurely pace in her pussy. Her orgasm subsides. She relaxes. I pick up the pace and fuck harder, stopping every third or fourth stroke to push my penis as far into her vagina as I can. My balls dangle and ache for release.

The doctor turns away and sits down. My cock suddenly responds with a stiffness I haven't known in months. It is the prelude to ejaculation. My balls become tense. My penis begins to throb, its muscles to contract. Asuka looks at me. She can feel the contractions in my cock as it begins to spurt my semen repeatedly into her vagina. After the last drop leaves my penis, I continue to move it in her pussy even as it relaxes, just to feel the warmth and wetness of her vaginal canal on my sex organ.

My cock pops out of Asuka's cunt. I kiss her once more, and she responds warmly, the dear girl. I mean to ask for her address and phone once we're out in the waiting room again. I get off the table, and the doctor busies himself helping her down. He makes more notes on his computer while we dress.

He talks to Asuka first. "Did you enjoy that?" he asks. "It looks as if you did."

She nods in that Japanese way. "Yes," she replies timidly.

"How was it compared to the other incidents we've discussed?" he asks her.

She looks down for a moment, then replies "It was better. I felt ... I guess ... free." She pauses. "I liked that it was OK, not just being pushed into it."

"So you didn't feel the compulsion?" he prompts.

"Yes," she says, then adds "that's right."

"And no man was forcing you into a sex act?" he prompts again.

"Yes, that's right," she says again. "I guess I keep getting myself into situations like that with men who ... get the wrong idea."

The doctor smiles now. "That's good," he says. "I think we've made progress, both of you. I'll see you again in a month. Try to avoid those situations and pick better partners, and we'll see how you feel then."

She nods. Then she rises on tiptoes and kisses me quickly. I whisper "Wait for me in the lobby." She turns and leaves without another word.

"Well," he says. "I think we can safely say that your ED problem is definitely psychological."

"Yes," I reply happily. "Thanks so much, doctor."

"You're not cured yet," he cautions. "Your ED was likely caused by the trauma induced by your ex when she rejected your sexuality and made you feel impotent." I nod that I understand what he's saying. "To deal effectively with the trauma, we will have to have you re-live it. Do you think you can do that?"

I sit down on the chair. Can I handle re-living the humiliation of Romaine sneering at me? Do I need this in my life? But I have just had some of the best sex in my life with two beautiful women. I want that to continue, and I decide I'll do whatever it takes to achieve that end.

"Yes," I tell him. "I think I can do that if you think it will help me. I love having sex, and I don't want to have these shrinkage problems."

"Can you ask her to come here to an appointment with me?" he asks.

"I can try," I say, "but I don't think she'll do it for me. She lives in another city now, and she has a new, younger man to fuck her. I think she feels she's left me behind. Helping me will be the last thing on her mind."

The doctor is thoughtful for a while. "She doesn't have to know she's helping you," he says finally. "We can tell her that her health is at risk because of her sexual contact with you. I don't think we have to be specific about what that risk is. Fear will likely be enough to get her here." I nod and smile in appreciation of his plan. It is sneaky but well intentioned.

"I'll have to have her name and personal information," he says. "We can contact her tomorrow to set up an appointment. Karen's good at this over the phone." I reflect that having persuasive phone conversations is not the only thing Karen is good at. I begin to want another session with her. "We'll contact you when it's all set."

I nod and take my cue to leave. "Good night, doctor," I say. "See you later."

I phone Karen the next day with Romaine's information after a careful search for her in her new city. Fortunately it wasn't far away. Karen is as brusque as ever on the phone. I want to ask her for a dirty weekend away from work and family, but I chicken out. She won't go for it, I thought. I'll have to find another way to get into her pants again. My imagination flashes an image of the dark triangle of her pussy mound against the alabaster of her thighs.