In The Dog House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Wilson. Have you finished reading the regulations?"

"Um, yeah, I finished." He hadn't finished rereading rule 2 before she had started stripping. He was sure now that she had been a peeler before going into TV. There's no way she could have done that so sexily, he thought, unless she had done it many, many times before. "There's nothing you need to know. It's pretty much 'no smoking' and 'no rude language' type stuff."

"I'm ready to go in now. Let's just do a quick monologue first to describe how the girls will feel, doing what I've just done." Wilson trained the camera on her face and by holding it in front of his face he was able to take a long look at the best parts of Jolee. Unfortunately, she was holding her hands over her pussy. Wilson had lost a bet about her not being a natural blonde, damn that nude beach episode! She was holding her head down a little so that her hair curled and dangled over the nipples. He could see the perfect roundness of the underside of her breasts, but not much else.

"Honey, you got to look at the camera. With your chin down like that you come off all sad and hopeless."

Jolee frowned briefly. She thought, does this creep really think I don't know he's just trying to get a good look at my boobs? She quickly thought over a good explanation to allow her to continue covering most of her breasts with her long hair. Despite having doffed her clothes in a couple of episodes, she was still shy about her own nudity. She thought about how she really felt and decided the truth would add the right amount of suspense to the contestant's future here. "Think about how each girl will feel as she follows in my bare footsteps. I'm sad and afraid. I'm alone with no one to protect me and I am about to go into a strange building filled with strange men and I'm completely naked and defenceless. Am I going to end up raped or a sex slave? I'm working hard to earn money, but I know it is just a crutch and I only use the money to buy temporary pleasures while all along what I really want...what I really want is a man, a male, someone to hold me and squeeze me and to send me into throes of ecstasy. But I haven't found such a man yet. All I've found in life is men who lie to me and fuck me and then usher me out the door so they can get on to the next pussy." She hesitated and thought, am I really saying these things? Do I really feel this deep down inside? I guess I do, but I'd better get back into an act of foreshadowing what the girls will feel. "What will happen to me in there? Will I be gawked at? Will they fill me full of alcohol and drugs and make a porno video of me? Will I be raped or sold to a wealthy man in some foreign country where slavery is still an accepted practice? I'm too vulnerable...and it is a little bit exciting."

She took a deep breath. "Did you get all that, Wilson?" He nodded, afraid to say anything. "Okay, let's go in." On the door in front of them there was a larger bronze image about the size of Jolee's chest. She could see even more fine detail in this artwork. The nipple was there with an aureole now clearly visible, and more of the woman's hair flowed over her shoulders. Jolee could even make out a collar of some type around the woman's throat and she saw a tag hanging from the collar. Jolee gently touched the bronze and the door swung open, too slowly for her liking. It reminded her of an ancient temple or a palace in some exotic and mystic land.

Beyond the door there was a large office, with three closed doors leading to unknown parts of the club. The floor was lushly carpeted and there was an illustration of a fox hunt with hundreds of dogs scattered across the floor searching for the fox. Men in red riding outfits rode horses and also seemed to be searching for the fox. The walls were again panelled, this time with wood the colour of chestnut, which was very appealing. On the walls were numerous pictures of dogs of many different breeds. Each dog portrait had a little golden tag below it. There was a large, reddish-brown, wooden desk in the center of the room and a middle-aged man in a fashionable business suit was seated at the desk, busily typing at a keyboard. There were a number of small screens scattered over the desk, all facing the seated man. The grey-haired man glanced at Jolee as the door opened. While the man sat in a very comfortable leather chair, there were three simple wooden chairs against the wall behind him. Each did have a padded seat, though.

The man finished typing something and then he stared at Jolee. She felt as if his brown eyes were appraising her and she lifted her chin up to meet his gaze from across the room. She quickly realized that in lifting her chin she had lifted her hair above her nipples and they were now exposed to this strange man, but she realized that he had doubtlessly been watching her through the security camera and had already seen her 'in the buff'. What more of her was there that he hadn't seen yet? The man stroked his chin and then stood up. He retrieved one of the simple wooden chairs, and then brought it over to face the desk. Jolee could see that he was a little out of shape, having a small beer belly, but she suspected it was from too much fine dining and not too much beer or indolence.

"Please, Miss Rider, be seated." He smiled, waiting for her approach and then held his hand out politely to help her into the chair. He turned to Wilson, who had also begun to approach, with a less friendly countenance. "Sir, you are to wait by the door until I am finished processing the female." Wilson hurriedly backed towards the now closed door, but continued filming. Jolee squirmed in her seat. The term 'the female' had an ominous connotation to it that suggested her only value was that she had a vagina and not a penis. She really wished she had read the regulations before coming in.

The man sat down in his plush seat and put his palms together in front of his mouth. "I have a few questions I must ask you before we can proceed, Miss Rider."

"Didn't the producers give you my bio and explain what I am doing here?" She felt less self-conscious sitting naked in front of this man, this gentleman. She thought that it might be his tone. Her breasts were still exposed, but he did not even glance at them as he stared at her eyes. Although her legs were together and she was sitting straight in her chair, her pussy hair was easily within his view, but he also did not glance at that. Is he gay, she wondered? But his manner seemed quite masculine...

"Let's assume I have no information on you whatsoever. We'll do this by the book. I apologize in advance if the questions seem a little intrusive; they are absolutely necessary, Miss Rider. Please state your full name, current occupation, birth date and citizenship."

"My full name is Jolee Juniper Rider. I'm a host for the reality television show 'Take a Chance Girls'. My birth date is February twenty-ninth, nineteen eighty-four. I am an American."

"You're under age?" he gave a little smirk when he asked.

Jolee giggled. "And very well developed for my age as well." And she glanced down at her breasts. As her eyes came back to him she caught him returning his gaze from her breasts to her eyes. She thought, he's definitely not gay...he's a...he's a real gentleman? Who has woman walk around his club naked, she had to remind herself.

He smiled at her while staring straight at her eyes. "Do you like animals? Do you eat meat or are you a vegetarian? Do you have any unusual dietary requirements? Do you have any allergies? Especially note ones to animals, please."

"I love mammals and birds, but I'm not too crazy about other types of animals. I'm not a vegetarian. I cannot eat oysters and clams as I have a food allergy to them. No other allergies." Jolee wondered about these questions. Was this a club for guys who liked smearing food on young women and then eating it?

"Very good." He took a deep breath, glanced at her again and then looked back at the computer screen. "Are you a virgin? How old where you when you first had sex? What is your sexual orientation? When was the last time you had sex? When was the last time you had unprotected sex? Have you ever been pregnant?" He looked back to her face just as she could feel herself flushing red from these questions. She thought she could read concern in his eyes over her discomfort.

"Do I have to answer all these questions? I get the idea that you ask the girl a lot of questions, some very personal, but do we need to go through the whole rigmarole?" I didn't sign on to this show to reveal my life story to everyone, she fretted.

He sat back in his chair and showed his first sign of displeasure. "Miss Rider, you had stated that you had read the regulations. Did you or did you not read the plaque which clearly states the regulations for any who enter this private club?"

Oh God, Jolee thought, don't blow this now you stupid girl. Apparently I have to play his little game and jump through all the hoops to continue on. "I'm sorry. I did read the regulations, it's just this is new to me and I'm a little apprehensive."

"Then please answer all the questions I give you and we'll try to get you through this process with as little discomfort and..." he glanced at Wilson, "as little embarrassment for you as possible." The man sat forward again, resting his arms on his desk. A slight eagerness briefly showed on his face, not from the hearing the answers to these questions, though. Jolee had the impression that his eagerness had to do with her simply answering the questions.

She leaned forward in her chair so she could speak more discretely. She was not eager for Wilson, or the microphone, to hear the answers to such personal questions. "Hm. If I remember the questions correctly, no I am not a virgin. Sixteen. Heterosexual. Six years ago. Six years ago. I have never been pregnant." Her heart pounded at revealing so much of herself to anyone. Then she wondered why telling this man this information scared her more than sitting in front of him completely naked did.

The man paused and stared at the computer screen. A look of distaste appeared on his face. "Miss Rider, answering incorrectly is a punishable offence," he said with no trace of anger.

"I don't know what you mean." What exactly does he mean by punisha...oh shit, she thought, it's another S&M club!

"The monitors we have examining you as you answer these questions, determine your truthfulness. This is standard procedure until we have established that you are an honest female." She bristled a bit at the dehumanizing description of 'female', but bit down a comeback. The man seemed more disappointed than angry.

"Which question did I answer dishonestly? I really thought I answered them all truthfully." She fought down the urge to say 'sir'. She was finding him charismatic and guessed he probably was Lord or Master of this club, whatever title it was that they used in here.

He tapped in some keys on the keyboard and carefully watched the screen. Her answers were played back over hidden speakers, rather too loudly for her liking. Jolee winced. She was sure people in neighbouring rooms would be able to hear the audio. Suddenly, the man pointed at the screen.

"There. Your answer to the question 'what is you sexual orientation?' was not truthful." He looked at her pointedly.

"I suppose I haven't had much luck with men in the last several years, but I'm not a lesbian. Maybe I've turned into a nonsexual female?"

He looked at the screen and shook his head. "Miss Rider, I see the problem. You are trying to be honest, but you are conflicted. You are by nature a heterosexual, but events in your life have caused your attraction in men to diminish. I think I'll describe you as a heterosexual female who is still exploring her sexuality."

Jolee nodded as Wilson chuckled behind her. She knew this was going to make its way back to all the crew on the show. How could she look any of them in the eye again?

"Please, Miss Rider, don't be embarrassed. I am sure your friend back there has some sexual secrets that he would never want revealed." The chuckling suddenly stopped as Wilson considered that he might have to answer questions in front of the lie detector as soon as Jolee was finished. "Now for the next series of questions. And please be assured that you are doing very well, Jolee." She felt a little better with his assurance. She was certainly going through a lot for this show. "Do you like dogs? Have you ever had a pet dog? What type of dogs do you like? What animals do you like better than dogs?"

Jolee smiled as happy memories of her childhood returned to her. "I love dogs. Yes. I prefer big dogs. I might like dolphins and chimps better than dogs, or maybe about the same."

"What are the ethnic origins of each of your grandparents, please?"

"I don't know."

The man raised an eyebrow indicating he didn't believe her, but then he glanced at the screen and a look of confusion appeared on his face. He tapped at a few keys. "Ah, I guess you're adopted, then. That will make things more difficult."

"I'm not adopted. Both my parents are still alive. They simply refuse to tell me anything about the rest of my family. I know my father is white and my mother mulatto, but I have no idea where either of them was born. I know they both travelled all over the world before I was born and I think before they met, but other than that..." she shrugged her shoulders helplessly.

The man rubbed his chin thoughtfully while staring at the computer screen. "I am tempted to hand you your clothes and say good day to you, Miss Rider."

Jolee's heart stopped. If the girls were supposed to go into the club then so was she. She felt that this uncertainty was not a usual state for him, and then she supposed she should help push him to a choice that benefited her. "I really want to enter the club, sir. Is there nothing that can be done?"

The man's eyes briefly glazed over and then he swallowed hard and sat up straight, clearing his throat while he did so. No, he's definitely not gay, she thought.

"I suppose there is another option, one that wasn't available when the rules and regulations were laid down. Since I am the Senior Member here I suppose it is within my rights to bend the regulations a little bit in this one instance." He rubbed his chin again. "Would you be willing to be granted entry conditionally, provided you passed numerous medical tests?"

"Yes," she squeaked. Wait a minute she thought, what might be in my background that they wouldn't allow into the club? "If I may ask, why is my family background so important? Are members only allowed to be from certain races?"

"You could say that, Miss Rider, but if I take your real meaning then no. We accept members from any human race. In fact, we have brother clubs on every continent except Antarctica. We don't run around with pillow cases on our heads, if that is what you are concerned about."

"That's good to hear," and she found she really did find it a relief that this man was not a bigot.

"May I ask why your parents kept everything secret?"

"I'm sitting naked in front of you, you've asked me about my sex life, and you think that question may be too personal?"

"Uhm, well I do have rules to follow and these questions were not decided on by me. I was just curious regarding why your parents would hide something so important from their daughter. You seem very well adjusted and psychologically sound, so they must have loved you and raised you well."

"They just never told me and whenever I asked they simply refused to answer. Eventually I got tired of asking."

"Thank you for telling me. Is there any history of genetic disorders or serious illness in your family? Is there any history of multiple births?"

"I think my father had a twin, but I'm not sure. I once saw a picture of him as a child and there was another boy who was similar enough to be a brother and was about the same size. Both my parents are pretty healthy, they retired early and live very relaxed lives."

"You have a good memory. What were the first words I said to you?"

"'Yes. Who is it?'" repeated Jolee, after a moment's hesitation. "But that's an easy one."

"What did your parents each do for a living?"

"I don't know. They were either retired when I was born or did so when I was very young. They never talked about what they did for a living. When they need money they just draw it out of one of several bank accounts."

"Would you be willing to take an IQ test, Miss Rider?"

"Do I still get in if I don't take it?"

"Yes."

"Then why are you asking me if I am willing to take an IQ test?"

The man stared across the desk at her face. "I was personally wondering exactly how high you would score, Miss Rider."

Jolee thought about it. She didn't have to take the test, but he wanted her to because he was curious about her. He had shown curiosity towards her a few times during this interview. She wondered if perhaps his business-like behaviour was all a facade and he secretly was attracted to her. Well, the big boobs certainly would help induce that kind of reaction in a man, but they usually got men to thinking she was stupid. "Okay, but on one condition. You tell me how well I scored compared to you."

He looked stunned for a moment. "Agreed." He typed a few strokes onto the keyboard and then did some brief searching with the mouse. Jolee waited patiently until at last he seemed to find exactly what he wanted. He turned the screen and the keyboard around for her use.

Jolee saw a fairly simple logic question on the screen. She read it and then reread it and then typed in her answer. After she hit the enter key another question appeared. She took about twenty minutes to get through thirty questions. Some were quite easy and some were very difficult. At last the word 'finished' appeared on the screen. She turned the screen and keyboard back to the man, who had waited very patiently while Jolee completed the test.

He tapped at the keys a few times and then examined the screen carefully. His eyes grew wide and then narrowed. "Very impressive, Miss Rider. You score three points under me, but your margin of error is plus or minus 10 points. The test I took was over two hundred questions and lasted three hours. I am very curious to see how you would perform on that one."

"Why are you so curious?" she asked, in as innocent a tone as she could manage.

He avoided looking at her. "Do you have any musical aptitude? How often do you read a book? What do you know about the occult?"

"No. Not as much as I'd like. Not much, except for what I've seen in horror movies and the odd book." She expected her second answer would draw forth a request for a new answer, but it did not happen.

"Have your tonsils been removed? Do you still have your appendix? Have you had any cosmetic surgery?"

"No. Yes. And the last one is..." she glanced at Wilson, who was shooting the whole scene with his camera, "yes."

"Ah. Am I right in assuming...?" the man glanced down at Jolee's boobs and returned his gaze to her eyes very quickly.

"No," she said, too loudly. "I had two moles removed. One was on my throat and the other on my chest. They weren't very photogenic," she explained. She thought a moment and then decided to see his response to flirting. She squeezed her breasts a little with her arms, pushing them out. "These are natural, I inherited them from my mom."

He raised an eyebrow. "Really? You don't have to answer, but I suppose you resemble her a great deal?"

"Yes. People always realize we're mother and daughter as soon as they see us together."

"She must be a very beautiful woman."

"She is..." Jolee's cheeks went pink as she realized the compliment was for her as well, "thank you."

"Lastly, are there any impediments in your life to becoming a permanent member of this club?"