In The Dog House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Max," said Jolee. He closed the door behind himself after he left. Jolee considered going into the hall and asking if she needed to bolt the door tonight, but one look at Master convinced her that there was little that could threaten her with this huge creature protecting her. Immediately Jolee began playing with the dog, patting it and giving it a massage.

After a short while there was a knock on the door. Jolee opened it forgetting she was nude. She then let go of the door and covered her breasts and pussy as best she could. There was a strange man with a trolley standing in the hallway. He had coveralls on and seemed a little younger then Jolee. "I've got your lunch and your stuff for the dog, Miss Rider." He took a look at the dog and then picked up a clipboard and read the top of it silently. "Oh, so you got Master. He was the pick of the bunch. A little bit bossy at times, but...." Master's sudden bark interrupted him. "And you're a pretty one, too." He finished with an appraising look at Jolee. He began to unload dog paraphernalia from the cart, pausing at each load so that Jolee could indicate where she wanted it. "I named him Master. It was a bit of a joke on...for Roger. You're going to have years of fun with him."

Once the man was finished unloading the cart he took a long, slow look at Jolee. "You know if there is anything else I can do for you..." he whispered. Master began to growl quietly.

"No. Thanks. Good night," and she pushed the door shut. She shivered. That delivery man had reminded her of so many other men she had met. Jolee looked at Master. "He just wanted one thing from me, Master. But I know him for what he is. You'll look after me, won't you?"

The wolf-dog let out a happy bark.

Jolee kept herself busy grooming and playing with Master. She was a little surprised that the beast had no interest in regular dog games and none of those types of toys were provided. As dinner approached, she found she was sitting on the bed with Master lying contentedly beside her while she idly stroked his fur.

There was a knock on the door. Jolee rose and opened the door to find Megan. The pregnant woman was holding a golden platter in front of her.

"Hello, Megan." Jolee heard a curious whine behind her.

"Hello, Jolee. Have you chosen yet?" Megan offered the blonde the platter while stretching to see if there was a canine in the room. When the brunette saw Master, her brow furrowed. "I don't recognize him. Who is he?"

Jolee set the platter down on the makeup table and invited Megan in. "The name on the tag was Master."

"Master? But who is..." Megan put a hand over her mouth as her eyes opened wide. "Jolee, how much do you actually know?"

"Not much. I still haven't figured out what that thing was that was prowling the hall last night. And neither Roger nor Max really explained much about this choosing ceremony except for the fact that I now own a dog." Jolee looked at Master fondly. "Well, I now own a wolf-dog hybrid."

Megan's cheeks reddened and she approached Master, who was sitting attentively on the bed and staring at the two women. "Uhm, Master I have told no one that she left her room last night. Neither of us need to be punished."

"I know he's a smart dog, Megan, but come on, he's still just an animal."

Megan shot Jolee a look of disbelief. "Maybe I should give you some information about this place, Jolee."

"Finally! I've tried all my feminine wiles on Roger and it seems to have gotten me nowhere. He was even too busy to have lunch or dinner with me today."

Megan chuckled. "I can understand that and you will too, eventually. First, I wanted to tell you that either one or both of us could have been kicked out of the Club for leaving our rooms last night. Or we could have died. I could have been cast out even though I left my room to bring you back to yours. But, since only the three of us know and there are no recordings of what goes on in the women's private rooms, I think we're going to get away with it this time."

"Well, I won't tell anyone and obviously Master won't either, but why do I think you're not going to explain last night's mystery?"

Megan smiled enigmatically. "Second, someone did explain to you that the Choosing Ceremony isn't just you choosing one of them, it's also one of them choosing you? It's part of the Club rituals having to do with an ancient belief in the mysticism of a bond between two souls. Did Roger or Max explain about transfer of ownership?"

"Sort of. Max said Roger would deal with that tomorrow."

"Well, brace yourself girl. You are now owned by him," Megan nodded at Master.

"Excuse me?" said Jolee, much of her faith in Roger quickly eroding away.

"Now don't get scared. This Club has ancient customs and rituals going back hundreds of years. When a female enters the club and is tagged, she then becomes the property of the entire Club. It doesn't mean you are a slave or that Roger would ever dream of selling you or preventing you from walking out, if you really wanted to leave. However, the moment you put on that gold tag, in the eyes of every member of the Lupinus Major Club from any den in the world you are the property of the Club. Now when you go through the Choosing Ceremony your ownership changes."

"Master is now my owner?"

"Technically. At least in the eyes of this Club."

"So what exactly does that mean?"

"I can't tell you everything. I can tell you that you are expected to look after Master to the best of your ability. Also, your status in the Club has risen. Things are really going to start to happen for you shortly. I think you'll be very happy, Jolee." Megan eyes became sparkly as tears formed and her mouth transformed into a big smile. "All of us have waited for something special to happen and most of us thought it never would. And now it has. Can I give you a hug, Jolee?"

"Uhm, okay," said the blonde uncertainly. Megan opened her arms and pulled Jolee tightly against her. "I'm so happy for you and Roger," Megan whispered very quietly into Jolee's ear.

As they broke the hug, Jolee asked "but what does..."

Megan put a finger over Jolee's lips and while staring at the blonde's face, nodded briefly toward Master.

"I've got to go. I'll talk more with you tomorrow, if we can both find the time."

Jolee closed the door and turned to Master. "The people here have the weirdest conversations."