In The Dog House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Jolee. We can't. It's not the right coupling...it's just not... Please, Jolee. As much as I want to take you back down the hall to your room and make love to you, I can't right now. And I can't explain why right now, either. There are other regulations and laws that I am bound to follow if I am to be true to myself. And they also help make me the type of man that you might find desirable. Please don't push me on this right now."

"Yes, Roger. I understand...well actually I don't understand, but I trust you. As much as you want to, there are reasons for us not to 'consummate' our feelings right here and now. I hope you understand that I am not some slut who's just trying to bed the man in charge and that I really have strong feelings for you as well. I trust you'll let me know when the time is right for the two of us. I think I'm going to stay horny for you for quite awhile." An idea came to her. "I'll wait for you as long as you want, my big werewolf." Jolee started laughing. She laughed so hard that her abdomen ached by the time Roger escorted her to medical.

As Roger left the medical room, she called out to him, "Can I see you after Master and I get some exercise in the yard?"

Roger nodded his head. After the door closed, she whispered, "My big werewolf," and then smiled at the nonsensical whimsy of her life.

The Doctor offered Jolee a drink from a paper cup. She drank the sweet, blue liquid. "So what was that, Doctor? It tasted quite good."

"An enhancement serum to enhance your senses and sensations," mumbled the doctor. Now I have to take another look at your vagina and cervix, pet. So you know now, do you? We don't have to keep up with the pretense any more and you're comfortable with the whole thing? I am a little surprised he actually told you, maybe he is loosening up more of the rules around here."

Jolee obliged him by getting up on the appropriate table and putting her feet in the stirrups. She decided that the Doctor had misinterpreted something she or Roger had said and decided to subtly try to gain more information.

"Yes, I know everything now. Roger explained it all before we came down here. But it was a bit of a shock," she began.

"Oh, yes, I can understand that. To be told that the bogeyman that everyone says is sheer fantasy is actually real. Yes, quite a shock. Did he explain the history and the reason for the changes?

"No, he skipped over that part." Her heart skipped a beat. Changes? Bogeyman?

"Well it's his first time finding someone in over twenty-five years and that other young woman was merely using him. He was young and naive and totally believed that she loved him. They went on a romantic vacation and she slipped a wolfsbane extract into his wine and then fled. He was sick as a...well, sick as a dog if you'll pardon the juvenile humour. When he returned he was a broken man and it took the Club Master months to sort him out. He was never willing to submit to a Choosing Ceremony after that, at least until you came into our home, dear."

That was the second time that someone had mentioned wolfsbane. The only thing she knew about wolfsbane was that it kept werewolves away in movies... "Doctor, what is it about the wolfsbane. I think it's a plant, but I don't know anything else about it."

He raised his head and stared her in the face for what seemed like an eternity. She struggled to appear calm, but her heart was beating very fast. "I guess nowadays people are more interested in social media and reality TV," she winced, "than old monster lore. Wolfsbane is a poison to werewolves. We ingest it and we can die. Silver works, as well. The bitch had tried to kill Roger. Can you believe someone would want to kill him?"

She felt anger building at the idea of some cold-hearted, calculating bitch plotting to poison Roger and leave him for dead, especially after stringing him along. "No," she said through gritted teeth.

"As for the change, I think it was about three or four hundred years ago that it began. Werewolves weren't as organized then and we were pure killers. Often the contraction of lycanthropy, or lycanthropus necromaledict as it was wrongly termed, was enough to shatter the mind in that ignorant time. Now we call them psychopaths, but there was no name for them back then. Some enterprising family named the Von Lupines organized themselves and decided that if we were to survive as a race then we would have to change our ways. At first they tried harsh training techniques not far removed from torture. After a few decades, some bright member of the family checked the family history and found a link between being an intelligent and relatively peaceful werewolf and being born to a woman of any human race other than ours. The Lupinus Major Club has its earliest roots in that discovery."

"So, we girls are chosen solely as breeding stock?" asked Jolee, more than a little disappointed.

"No. At that time, girls were rounded up, impregnated and then cast aside when their childbearing years were over. But it wasn't long before the simple discovery was made that a long-term family unit kept the offspring mentally stable. So those werewolves that married their breeding female produced the ideal werewolf young. So today we have the situation where both the werewolf and the female must choose each other, hence the Choosing Ceremony. You may have met Tricia, Felicity, Megan and Anne?" Jolee nodded. "Well, Tricia is married to Alec and Felicity is married to Oscar, while Megan is married to Augustus. Anne has not chosen and less of us are interested in choosing her than when she first arrived. Veronica is pregnant and married to Arthur. You probably haven't met them yet, as they have been out house hunting for the last couple of weeks. Roger encourages expecting couples to find a home outside the Club, feeling it is best for the children to be raised in a more traditional human environment."

"So I'm to be a bride."

"Yes. Funny, I would have thought Roger would have explained that to you. I pictured him more of a proposing on one knee type of man."

Jolee was suddenly trapped.

"Oh, wait, I know why he didn't tell you." The Doctor took his gloves off and rubbed his chin. He motioned for Jolee to sit up. "He won't tell you. You have to discover something for yourself. But to continue the lesson, the true change happened a couple of generations after werewolves began breeding with non-werewolf females. When the infants reached adulthood, they had less and less wolf-like qualities. In the same way that dogs are derived from wolves, through domestication by man, 'weredogs' are derived from werewolves, through the domestication by woman. We werewolves owe females such as you a great debt. We do still call ourselves werewolves, though. Weredog doesn't have quite the style that the term werewolf does."

Jolee began to have a cold sweat.

"Of course, now the process is completely voluntary. The female is free to leave at any time and everything is revealed to the female before any breeding actually begins. There is one aspect that we have found difficult to overcome. For us, engaging in intimacy in any of our forms seems completely normal. Most women, however, have an antipathy to being intimate with a werewolf, even if it is only while in human form. The Clubs decided long ago to accept any female who came through the door. In this way, we gathered those females who were the most desperate to flee the outer world and stay with us. Why else would a woman enter our Club, unless she had given up on everything else? When you came to the door, what did you think this place was?"

Jolee was becoming very concerned that the Doctor would notice her trembling from agitation. "Uhm, a kinky sex club of some type."

"Well, hopefully we haven't disappointed you too much, dear," he said while patting her hand.

"I think I would have been more disappointed to find Roger was in charge of some kinky sex club..."

"Does everything make sense, now?"

"Uhm, no. How can these things be true? How can a man transform into one of those huge dog-wolf hybrids?"

"Ahh. Please understand that I am a man of science. But you are talking about areas of magic. I don't have those answers and no one has ever been able to figure them out. It's like asking where does love come from or how do you merely think and then your body moves. They are the great questions. You know, we have a philosophy group that meets about once per week, if you are interested, although I think they pride themselves in never having come up with even one ultimate truth. Roger leads the group."

Jolee smiled and began to relax. Doing anything with Roger was bound to be fun.

"I trust you forgive me for slipping a little something into your drink the last time you visited me? Usually we wait a few days and then dose the female with a bit of 'mood enhancer' that renders her a little less inhibited. Roger was insistent that you were ready immediately and he was concerned about your first night being the Wild Night. He really thinks you are one special woman."

"I've grown very fond of him in the short time I've known him."

"Well, the 'mood enhancer' wore off during the previous night, so it is genuine attraction you're feeling right now. I tuned you up, so you're ready to breed today if you want."

"What?"

"Roger said that you had told him you were ready for impregnation. Well, he implied it."

"But only..." Jolee bit her lip. How could she tell the Doctor that she was attracted to Roger and yet Master had got her fired up? No, not Master. It was whoever Master was when he wasn't in his animal form. It was someone she hadn't even met as a human man, yet! Oh, this was so confusing.

"I don't think you need be afraid of anything, my dear," said the Doctor in a calming tone.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I suppose you've been given a lot of cryptic statements to sort through since you arrived among us." He stood beside her as she sat up. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her head up so they were face to face. "I don't have permission to reveal the truth to you. I'm sorry. But I think you'll be happy with everything. By the way, while I was conducting the gynaecological exam I noticed that someone's been busy down there, although I see no sign of semen. It likely didn't take as it wasn't during the correct part of your cycle."

Jolee's face went red. "I sort of got very horny. I'm finding myself torn between two men right now. I'm still feeling very horny right now, despite the examination."

"Two men?" he asked, in surprise. "But I had thought that Roger...no matter. It is your life and you have to sort it out yourself."

"I'll just wait for Roger then?"

"You really haven't figured...no, I think you just don't want to see, yet. Roger is busy. I'll get one of the other pets to take you to the exercise yard." He walked over to a computer.

"So, Doctor? Why do you call us pets?"

"Uhm, I hadn't thought about it. I guess I do call you females that quite a bit." He held up his left hand. "Notice something missing? I'm almost ninety, my dear. Don't you think with seventy plus years of being around pretty women I should have found at least one to my liking? I'm a big Judy Garland fan."

"Oh. Don't they have similar Lupinus Major Clubs for gay men, well for homosexuals in general?"

"Not when I was young enough to have much fun, dear. And even now, most werewolves aren't very accepting of those of us who have different tastes. Roger and many of the men here are exceptions." Jolee didn't know how to respond and the Doctor seemed occupied with his test results.

A few boring minutes later, Felicity walked into the room with her great dane and Master. "Hiya, Jolee. Ready for some exercise?"

Jolee pushed herself off the examination table. "Yeah. I really need some right now." She could still feel a comfortable but unsatisfied hotness in her pussy and her nipples had not stopped tingling since breakfast.

"Ha." Felicity reached out and cupped Jolee's breasts in her hands. "These things still feel very firm." And she gave them a good squeeze. Then she flicked Jolee's nipples a few times with her thumbs. "Perfectly round and firm and these nipples of yours look like they are about ready to pop out. I guess maybe when you reach the right temperature...?" Jolee glanced at the animals and then reached out and grabbed Felicity's nipples, giving them a tweak. Jolee took a step forward and opened her mouth over Felicity's. She was unsure of whether the other woman would want to kiss or not. Jolee had never kissed another woman passionately, much less fondled one's breasts.

They kissed and Jolee could feel the tingling subside in her nipples and her pussy began to cool down. There was no magic. Another woman was not how she was going to get satisfaction. As their lips parted, Felicity ran her hand down Jolee's body and stuck three fingers up into her pussy.

"Doc, what did you give this girl? She's wetter than the swimming pool!" She moved her fingers around inside Jolee. All Jolee could do was let out a loud moan and partially collapse against the other woman. Felicity hugged her tightly.

"If you two lesbians are quite finished, I have work to do. And I only gave her the usual stuff two days ago and that has long ago lost its potency. It must be my animal magnetism."

"Animal magnetism, my ass. And she isn't a lesbian. She needs a cock and badly." She turned to Jolee and helped her out into the hall. "Come on, we'll go to the exercise yard."

Jolee took a look at Master and agreed to Felicity's suggestion. Some hard exercise would work this lust out of her body. She was afraid to get to know the man who was Master as Roger was still foremost on her mind.

Eventually, Felicity led her to a door and pushed it open. Sunlight shone into the hallway. Felicity helped Jolee outside and sat her down on a bench. Master and the great dane were jumping about in the tall grass, while Jolee looked about. It was like a small park with a very high wall around it. And there appeared to be some sort of semi-transparent ceiling that allowed sunlight in. The neighbouring buildings had no windows facing the park and she wondered how the Club had arranged that. There were a few walkways meandering around the trees, bushes, flowers and grasses that filled the park. There were two other benches that she could see.

"Oscar and I just finished up in here, but I can stick around to keep you company, if you want me to."

"I'd appreciate that. Maybe Master and I'll go for a short walk. Have you seen Roger?"

Felicity made a show of searching around the park and then stared briefly at Master. "No, I haven't actually seen Roger since yesterday. Oscar and I'll stay near this bench. If you need anything, just call one of us. Oh, by the way, the groundskeeper may be around. His name is Ivan and he's quite nice, although he doesn't talk much."

Jolee called to Master and she began to lead him along one of the paths. Master bounded up with a stick in his jaws and she briefly played tug of war with him. Then he released the stick and she fell onto her butt in a flower bed. "Oops! I hope Ivan isn't upset about that." Jolee could hear Felicity laughing at either her clumsiness or Master's joke and she gave her a friendly wave.

"My flowers!" said a slim, middle-aged man in coveralls.

Jolee stood up quickly, brushing dry soil of her bottom. "I'm sorry. We were playing tug of war and I lost my balance. You're Ivan, right? I'm Jolee." She held out her hand.

Ivan reached out, took her hand, brought it to his lips and kissed the back of it very gently. "The Den Master will want me to fix this up, if you don't mind."

Jolee walked a little distance away and threw the stick a couple of more times. Master happily brought it back.

She noticed that Master was almost puppy-like in his playfulness, which made her wonder exactly how old he really was. She also found it odd that a man she didn't know would behave like this around her, even while in the shape of a half-wolf and half-dog. Jolee wondered what he looked like as a man. Was he as handsome as Roger?

"Back to playing fetch for us. I'm trying desperately to cool down. Where's that stick?" She picked it up and threw it again, back in the direction of Felicity and Oscar. She hoped being near the two of them would keep her lust down, and Master's as well. Oh, she pleaded, why couldn't Roger be here now?

"Damn. What is he doing?" Master appeared to be jamming the stick into the ground and then suddenly the stick disappeared out of sight. Master bounded back to Jolee, his tongue lolling. Master seemed to want Jolee to follow and retrieve the stick for him.

She walked over to where he dropped it. There was a narrow hole with the cover pushed off. She thought she could see the stick down the hole. "What are you doing, Master? Don't you know you are supposed to make your own holes and not use the ones for drainage or the sprinklers or whatever this is? Or even better, you could have changed back into a man and got this yourself."

She gave Felicity another wave and got down on all fours. Stretching her arm down the hole, she could just feel the stick with her fingertips. She reached down again and was surprised to feel wetness on her bottom. Master was licking her. She didn't move. Maybe he would bring her off with his tongue. That would cool her down, but what about Roger? She knew the grass here was too tall for Felicity to see what Master was doing unless she stood up. She hoped her friend would stay seated on the bench. And she didn't even know this man's name!

Master's tongue worked its way quickly over her clitoris, delved into the folds of her labia and then thrust into her vagina. "Oh," Jolee let out a gasp. That felt so good after all the sexual frustration today. Master kept licking and licking. Sometimes his lengthy tongue would go deep and she could swear he managed to flick it past her cervix. Sometimes his tongue lapped up the moisture streaming off her labia. It felt like her vagina was a river of pussy juices and her lips there were a waterfall. Master was doing his best to catch every drop of these juices on his tongue.

Roger suddenly popped into her mind. She reached back and pushed Master's head away from her and then sat in the grass.

"Oh, Master, what am I going to do? I think I love Roger, but I am somehow finding your attentions very arousing and I can't help but think that's wrong. I know you're a man in there, but you look like a dog, well sort of. Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you just introduce yourself to me as a man?"

Jolee put her face in her hands and started crying. This was just too much for her. "After Roger and I chased those jerks out of the building, everything seemed so perfect. I didn't care what my status was. I was with Roger. He was the Den Master and I could have been his slave and I would have been perfectly happy. I..." All the clues suddenly popped into place and Jolee drew her hands away from her face and stared at Master with narrowed eyes.

"Come with me," she commanded.

She stood up, ignoring Felicity's wave, and led Master along the path to an area of the park with a fair amount of trees. There was shade and seclusion and no one was nearby. She walked off the path and between the trees until she found a small glade.

"You are Roger, aren't you?" she asked, turning suddenly on the canine.

Master nodded his head.

"So why the big mystery? Why torment me like this? Wait...it's all about the rules and regulations here, isn't it?"

Master nodded his head.

"So you couldn't tell me which animal you were and I was so used to you as a man and the whole werewolf thing was there, but I just wasn't quite believing the whole thing. Change back into human form so we can talk, Roger."