In The Dog House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master looked about and then slowly loped behind a wide-trunked tree.

"Do it out here. I want to see you transform or transmogrify or whatever you call it."

Master returned and shook his head.

"Why not? You've seen every inch of me. Are you embarrassed about changing?"

Master nodded and then shook his head.

"If we work this out, Roger, you're going to know me in the most intimate way that a man can know a woman; so being embarrassed about transforming is completely silly. Is there something else?"

Master nodded.

Jolee remembered her first night in the Club. "Was that you in the hall that first night?"

Master nodded.

"You're a werewolf, so you were dangerous that night? And you seemed particularly interested in me. You wanted me that first night! But the animal portion of you was dangerous?"

Master nodded.

"But some of the others are in animal form, so this isn't a danger that happens whenever one of you transform. But for some reason, your transformation would be dangerous to me in particular. You wanted me. You wanted to fuck me, in any form you found yourself in, but you couldn't so you were sexually frustrated. That lust or hunger must still be inside of you right now. So when you transform, the animal portion of you might be dangerous to me again because the animal might be dangerously full of lust?"

Master nodded sadly.

"Roger, you will not hurt me. I trust you. I can understand if you wanted to make love to me, although I guess it actually would have been mating me. Transform right now Roger. If you love me, do it right now. Both of us have to know that you will not hurt me."

Master stared at her for a few seconds. Then there was a cracking sound and his muscles shifted in a sickening way. He opened his mouth to scream, but no sound issued forth. He rose up on his hind legs and his front paws became hand-like, his chest widened and flattened somewhat.

He stood before her as a half-wolf and half-man. He was a head taller than he normally was, more heavily muscled, furred all over his body except on his penis which was pulsing as it rose to vertical. Jolee stood naked before him, easily within his grasp and her face showed both shock at the horror of the transformation and sympathy at the pain it must have caused Roger.

"Keep changing, Roger," she ordered in a shaky voice.

The beast responded by lashing out with a clawed hand, barely not tearing into her soft flesh. Jolee flinched and then stood straight and raised her chin.

"I guess you're stuck like this temporarily. Maybe until you burn off some of the sexual frustration?"

The beast-man roared in response. His erection was large and pointed directly at Jolee, just below her breasts. She watched, fascinated as it continued to lengthen and then the head slowly grew forth from the foreskin.

Jolee wanted to flee, but she understood that to do so would likely mean losing Roger forever. "I guess you're stuck like this because your animal passions are dominating. So it's up to me to show you that you won't hurt me. Roger, if you bite me or claw me, don't I become a werewolf, too? If that's what you want then I'll accept my fate." Jolee spread her arms out from her sides in a pose of total surrender to the beast-man. "But if you want me as a woman, as the bearer of your children, then take me without violence."

She waited for Roger to pounce and didn't know whether she would feel his claws and teeth or his hard cock penetrating into her pussy. Seconds passed by and neither one of them moved.

Then Jolee stepped toward the beast-man. He lashed out again, but missed her again and at that point she knew he wasn't trying to hurt her; he was only trying to make her keep her distance. She rushed forward and wrapped her arms around his abdomen, hugging his hard body against her. His erection pushed up between their torsos and she could feel it throbbing on her bare flesh, as the glans squeezed between her breasts.

She closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat begin to slow. She felt muscles shift. She felt bones pop. She felt hair disappear. But she kept her eyes closed and hugged him tightly.

And then her forehead was against his soft cheek, his arms were around her and she could feel his hardness between her legs.

"Roger?"

"Sh", he said. "I just want to hold you for a short while, before I lay you down in this shade and make love to you."

"We can hold each other after, Roger. I'm still very horny. I think there is some truth about danger making people more eager for sex."

Jolee reached down and took his cock in her hand. She tilted her head up and kissed his chin. Then he tilted his head down and their lips met. As they kissed, she gently pumped his member.

His lips drew away from hers. "You forget the animal inside of me wanted so badly to fuck you, Jolee. I'm almost ready to cum. It's been so long."

Jolee lowered herself to her knees in front of him. "I'd better get ready then. Do you think you can cum twice in the next half hour or so?"

Roger gasped. "The Doctor gives us men something like werewolf Viagra so we can cum more than once and we produce a lot of sperm and semen each time. We're trying to perpetuate the race after all."

His hands went to her head and he tousled her hair. She put her mouth over the head of his penis and gently licked the underside, while she continued pumping with her hand. Her other hand went to his balls, so she could cradle them when he came.

Roger was breathing faster. His hands were massaging her scalp, but he was not pulling her face hard against his groin, nor was he pushing his penis deep into her mouth. That made Jolee think that there was still some time before he would cum. She looked up at Roger, smiled and he came.

The white fluid quickly filled her mouth as her eyes widened in astonishment. She could feel his balls lift and drop, lift and drop as each burst of fluid shot into the back of her throat. She tried to swallow her lover's cum, but there was just too much. It flowed out of her mouth, coating her chin and his cock in sticky whiteness. Jolee kept pumping with her hand and more and more fluid pulsed forth. She stopped trying to swallow and just allowed the remainder to dribble down her chin and drop onto the ground in front of her.

Finally, as the last wave of cum filled her mouth, Roger' knees seemed to buckle and he lowered himself to sit in front of her. He watched her in fascination as she used her hands to scoop up what cum she could from her chin, lips and breasts and licked it up hungrily.

"That was delicious, Roger. Sucking you off is going to be a treat I plan to enjoy for many, many years. I take it you liked it as well?"

"That was the single most pleasurable thing I have ever done. I hope to top that when I top you in a bit."

Jolee grinned wickedly at him. "I did want to ask you one more question, love. When you get me pregnant and then I give birth, do I have a baby or a puppy?"

"You'll have a baby, my darling. The baby will grow up as a normal human. Then when puberty hits, our child will realize his or her werewolf heritage. We'll have a little work at that time, as the first several transformations are the hardest to deal with. The beast is unruly, uncontrollable and insatiable."

"You mean, when our child becomes a teenager they'll be difficult to manage?" The two of them laughed. "You know if you can laugh like that then I think you're ready for the second round."

Jolee pushed Roger onto his back, leaned over his groin and licked his limp cock. She drew her head away after each lick, stretching a gooey strand of cum between her tongue and his slowly hardening penis. He watched her, smiling to have found such a giving lover; but he vowed to repay every second of pleasure that she gave him.

Once she had sufficiently cleaned him and standing at attention again, Roger sat up, grabbed Jolee by the shoulders and laid her down beside him. "Well, gorgeous, you've gone from female, to chosen female, to Den Mistress all in a couple of days. Are you ready for the next title?"

Jolee looked at him in confusion. "What title would that be?"

"Expectant mother." Then Roger leaned down and interrupted her smile with a long kiss. She hummed in satisfaction, as his hand went to her breasts and he began to squeeze and knead them. Her hands went around his shoulders and then up to his neck and then back to his shoulders.

Jolee felt like a virgin. She wasn't one, but she wanted to please Roger and she just wasn't sure what he would enjoy the most. She found herself second-guessing every placement of her hands and every little shift in where she lay.

Roger broke the kiss. "What are you doing?"

"I don't know. I feel so fidgety. I want to be the best lover you've ever had and I just don't know exactly what to do."

"You've been doing fantastic so far, Jolee. The rest of it goes 'werewolf penis inserts into girl's vagina'. Just do what you want to do and touch me where you want to touch me. Don't worry too much about what pleases me. I'm about to make love to the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, whose intelligence matches my own, who is brave and resourceful and is willing to make huge sacrifices for those she cares about and who desperately wants me to impregnate her. As a guy, do you really think I'm not enjoying myself right now?"

"Okay. Just don't worry too much about my breasts; they never respond much during sex."

Roger raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Take a look."

Jolee raised her head and looked down at her chest. Her nipples had risen. "I swear that has never happened before! Suck on them and nibble them, my werewolf!"

Roger bent over her chest and licked at a bud. The tingling sensation that had been concentrated in her nipples for some time now simply shot through Jolee's body as if she had been shocked. She gasped and dug her nails into his arms.

Roger smiled and licked the other nipple and was rewarded with a very similar reaction. Before she recovered form the shock, he put his lips around the nipple and sucked. As he drew his lips away he was surprised to find her nipple stayed in his mouth, until he realized she was arching her back. He drew back from her and they smiled at each other.

"It must be the drugs the Doctor gave me."

"The drugs he gave you the first day merely increased your adrenaline levels a little and altered some minor brain chemistry so that you would feel braver and a little more confident than normal. We found a long time ago that many of the women feel too exposed and vulnerable while first walking around the Club nude. Most used to leave within the first twelve hours, now a very small percentage of females leave within the first twenty-four hours. As for the drugs he gave you today, they stimulate egg health, lubrication of the vagina and the ability of the fertilized egg to plant itself in the uterus wall."

"Then that means..." Roger leaned over and gently bit one of her nipples, then tugged on it with his teeth. Again a shock went through her body. "Oh, God! I am so your bitch!"

He pushed himself up onto her, keeping his mouth on her nipple. Her legs opened in welcome and Jolee started bucking her hips. Roger freed her nipple and moved himself so that his face was over hers. She thrust her head up and took his mouth with hers. Her hands struggled to find some route between their pressed bodies and Roger lifted his lower half into the air a little.

Jolee hummed in pleasure as her fingers found his erection. She slid her hand along it a couple of times, enjoying its firmness and length, then she tickled the tip with her fingernails.

Now Roger hummed in pleasure. He slowly lowered himself and Jolee deftly guided him into herself. There was no easing of his engorged cock into her pussy, the head just pushed in to the opening and then the entire shaft slid in without effort. Roger felt her juices bathing his penis, while she felt a fullness that she had never quite felt before. They stayed motionless for a minute, except for their lips, which were in constant motion.

Roger's hips rose slowly and then he just as slowly pushed himself back into her. Jolee's back arched a little. She broke the kiss as she moaned and she brought her hands up to either side of his jaw. They stared at each other's face, memorizing every little detail of that moment.

"You're not a bitch." Roger drew his hips up slowly and then slowly thrust deeply in to her yet again.

Jolee's body undulated in a wave. As Roger's hips rose, so did hers, but not as high. As he thrust, her bottom was pushed to the grass and then into the soil and her back arched. She waited for all her senses to focus again. "I am your bitch."

"No. We don't have bitches here. We used to accept any female who came through our doors. My predecessor and I changed that. He used to tell me in private 'why should we put up with wantons and broken women when we should have queens'. You're a queen among women, Jolee."

"I'll practice that wave later. Now lets get back to procreation, my mate."

Roger gasped as her muscles squeezed his cock. When they released him, he rose and then thrust into her again. They both heard a pleasing wet piston sound and giggled. Roger began to undulate his hips, withdrawing and thrusting at a faster rate. Jolee responded by nodding her head, smiling and humming. Her nipples projected out a little farther.

Roger noticed the nipples and bent his head to lick one as he thrust into her. Jolee squealed and nearly threw him off. He clung to her as she scratched his jaw in her orgasmic fervour.

As her body collapsed under him and her muscles relaxed, he stared at her in wonder and awe. Her orgasm had made him feel physically cleansed. He hadn't cum, but his nerves felt alive and his arteries and veins felt as though they had been flushed with some supercoolant.

"Oh, Roger. Oh, Roger. That was the best I've ever had. If you can do that every time we make love I will be one happy woman." Jolee opened her eyes and looked up at him. Then her eyes opened wider in realization. "Roger? You didn't come just then? You're still hard?"

In response, he raised his hips slowly until the head of his penis was almost free of her pussy and then he slowly thrust in until the entire shaft was buried within her. She gasped in surprise and pleasure. Despite the incredible feeling of elation that every part of her experienced, her nipples ached for his attention again.

Roger sensed that and his tongue darted out to tease them as he thrust into her again and again. Her breathing accelerated, her eyes closed and her back began to arch again. She put her hands on his hips and pulled at him every time he thrust. The thought flashed through her mind that if he kept this up she'd soon be knocking her head against a tree at the far end of the glade.

His thrusting became faster and faster and she could feel her fingers curling. She hated hurting him in any way and she was sure her scratches were deep enough to hurt him, but she didn't have the willpower to stop herself. As she felt the orgasm build, she had time to prepare. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and tightened her hold so he could not withdraw, he could only push and push again. Her back arched and she feared it would snap and then, perversely, didn't care if it did. Her nails tore into his skin again as she came.

She let out a loud moan that was almost a scream. After an eternity of sheer pleasure that blocked out all other sensations, the orgasm slowly faded.

Roger smiled and took one of her nipples in his mouth and bit, almost painfully hard. Tears slid down her cheeks as her body arched again. She tried to draw breath, but she had been exhaling and she could draw no air into her lungs. Her mouth opened to scream out her joy, but she was silent. All her muscles tensed again and Roger grunted as he thought he felt rings tightening around his cock.

Then everything released and Jolee collapsed into the soft grass. Roger could barely hear her breathing, but her chest rose and fell regularly. She muttered something, but Roger had no idea what. He lifted himself into a push-up position, which grew painfully tiresome after a minute. He waited for Jolee to become coherent again.

While he waited he examined her body, every soft curve, every mole and every freckle, every bead of sweat and every hair. He sniffed at her hair, her throat and her breasts.

Jolee's eyes fluttered open, but her pupils were unfocussed and she shook her head in confusion.

"Rest a bit, my love. I'll wait."

Her lips opened and closed twice. Then her pink tongue darted out and wet her lips in a slow massage. "Roger?"

He leaned down and kissed her moistened lips, gingerly. She licked her lips and smiled while her eyes focussed on his face. She brought a finger up and traced the ridge of his nose, down to his lips and then let her finger fall from his chin.

"Do you think you're ready for more?" Roger asked her confidently.

She shook her head slightly. "I loved it. I love you. But just fill me with cum, please Roger?"

He raised his hips, almost removing his penis from the hotness that her vagina had become. Then he eased himself in and out, teasing both of them and bringing himself closer to his own orgasm. He did this until her hands grabbed his bottom and she pulled him in as deep as he could go.

Jolee rolled her hips under him, mimicking the in and out motion that he had used to bring her to the brink. Roger raised his head and moaned. There was a familiar pressure building up inside of him. He tried to fight the pull of her hands and establish his own tempo once more, but she shook her head, held their groins together and continued to rock her hips.

He felt sweat drip off his chin and watched as the drop fell into her sweet, opened mouth. She licked her lips and he relived the memory of her drinking down his cum earlier. Roger grunted and pushed into her involuntarily. His hips bucked of their own accord as he felt a massive wave flowing up from his balls and funnelling into his cock.

Jolee sensed he was approaching orgasm and that drove her over the edge, again. Her arms stretched out and her hands grabbed at the grass and soil. Her back arched and her senses went into overload, except for the sense of touch where he was, deep within her. She swore she could feel liquid coursing down his erection and pulsing into her.

Roger felt her pussy clench around him again and then he was gasping as his semen pulsed from the head of his cock. The feeling was glorious. The liquid gushed forth from him and he had enough presence of mind to wonder when it would ever stop flowing, not that he wanted this feeling to end. He could feel the liquid flowing around his cock and then there was a wetness on his testicles that he could only assume was overflow, and still he came.

Jolee, too, wondered when it would stop. She felt herself fill up and she felt it overflow, rolling down her labia, across her bottom and then imagined it pooling onto the ground beneath her. She had the strangely pleasurable thought that if she were somehow able to open her eyes at that moment and watch her abdomen, that she would see her tummy expanding as Roger's cum first filled her uterus and then stretched it as far as it would go.

At last it stopped. Roger's muscles betrayed him and he collapsed on to Jolee. They grunted simultaneously. He immediately struggled to lift himself off of his lover.

"What are you doing?" she murmured.

"I'm too heavy." He paused to catch his breath. "I'll lay beside you or you can climb on top of me."

Jolee grabbed him and pulled him back over her. "Don't pull out that stopper! While you're inside of me, less of your cum can get out. I want as many of your sperm swimming around inside of me as possible and for as long as possible. If either of us had the strength or motor control, I'd ask you to stand me on my head."