In the Dressing Room

Story Info
Naughty fun in the department store!
2k words
4.24
37.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akfetish
akfetish
11 Followers

I love clothes shopping with Kate. Not a lot of guys around who will admit to that, but I just love it. We've spent the last year checking out local department stores for the best dressing room set-up, and by far and away Kahl's has the best. Why you ask? Because, my friend...they're coed!

Kahl's dressing rooms are located in the center of the store and can be accessed by way of two separate entrances. No one patrols them, and the remotest room is a large handicapped stall with an enormous floor length mirror. Perfect! Why? Because when we go clothes shopping, we're not buying...we're fucking!

Our game is to pick out the sexiest outfit for the other, then we go and "try them on." Once we have our new look on, we go at each other like we've never fucked before.

Today is the start of the spring/summer shopping season; all the athletic and swimwear has come in, and we're ready to give it a spin! Kate and I saunter into the store, greeted by no one (that's why we love Kahl's so much!) We wander over to the men's department (simpler) and Kate makes a beeline for the tight spandex shirts and shorts; she loves running her hands all over my body when I'm wearing skin-tight clothing...and I gotta admit: it feels pretty damn sexy! She picks out a jet black short sleeve shirt and matching shorts. We head to the ladies' department, where the fun really begins.

At first we're tempted by the swimsuits; I love how Kate looks in a one-piece. The smooth stretchy material hugs every curve on her gorgeous body and her ass!...I can't tell you how sweet it is to see the fabric as it barely covers the magnificent contours of her butt cheeks. I ache to smack my open hand against it even now! But no; something unspoken passes between us and we silently agree that we're not quite in the mood for swimsuits today...another time, perhaps.

We wander through fun summer dresses and blouses, but nothing catches our eye until we get to the sportswear department. There it is...the perfect outfit! A sexy, clingy sky-blue spaghetti strap yoga shirt with black side panels and super-sexy, tiny black shorts, sure to reveal every detail of what I want so badly right here, right now! We gather up our treasure and head for the dressing rooms, each of us entering from opposite sides. Not sure why; no one in the store is anywhere near, and no one has ever come in to check on us. I guess it just adds to the intrigue!

With a quick check to see if the coast is clear, Kate and I head into the handicapped stall at the end of the corridor. We're in luck! No one inside. Passing into the room we close and latch the door, secure now from prying eyes. We move to the side, away from the door, grab each other and kiss deeply, passionately, as our breath becomes short and labored. Blood rushes to my cock and, instinctively, Kate's hand travels down my body and rubs my member, causing it to become even more engorged. I could fuck her right now, but that would spoil the game!

Our eyes never leaving the other's we strip out of our street clothes, tossing them on the wide bench conveniently located along the back wall (Why so convenient, you ask? Because it's the perfect height for sitting on and sucking my cock, or leaning over and fucking Kate's pussy from behind!) We want to touch each other, but that's not how it works. Grabbing our new outfits with fevered hands, we pull them on and straighten them out. My shirt clings to my body like a second skin; I can see Kate's pupils dilate as she drinks me in. I pull the shorts on and Kate purrs as my cock strains against the fabric. She pulls her tiny shorts on first, and I marvel as they barely cover the tiny stripe of hair above her pussy in front and the sweet cleavage of her ass in back. I can't help myself; I give her a quick crack on the ass and she yelps quietly, her breathing becoming raw as she gets hornier by the second. Without looking away she grabs the shirt and pulls it on over her head, settling it down over her beautiful tits and finally barely reaching to her navel.

Kate looks gorgeous! Her nipples strain against the paper-thin material covering her tits. I reach forward, put a hand on the naked small of her back and pull her roughly toward me, crushing her against my chest as I kiss her long and hard, our tongues dancing in her mouth. She runs her hands up and down my back, pausing when they reach my ass long enough to squeeze them. My hands hold her tightly against me, running along her back; one hand grabs her ass and moves up and down her crack, the other reaches up and grabs her ponytail, pulling it tight. When I pull her hair she moans deeply into my mouth; I know she wants more, and she wants it now! I give it to her.

I move my hand to the front of her body, cupping one breast in my hand, squeezing gently at first, then, finding her nipple through the fabric, I pinch it roughly between my fingers. Kate squirms in delight; she loves when I pull on her nipples. As we continue our deep tongue-kiss my hand slides down her body, across her flat, taut belly, down to her clit. I can feel her wetness through the shorts already. My fingers find her easily, and they begin to rub and twirl, causing Kate to moan once more as her breath becomes even more ragged with desire. She begins to rotate her hips slowly in time with my fingers, which are becoming damp with her juices.

Unable to restrain herself any longer, Kate kneels down in front of me, my big cock at mouth level. She rubs her hands all over it, feeling the stiffness and craving it. Just when I think I can't take much more teasing she pulls the waist of my shorts down, freeing my cock to explore the pleasures of her mouth. Licking gently on the tip at first, she runs her tongue up and down the shaft, savoring the salty sweat like a kid in a candy store. She pumps one hand slowly up and down as she uses the other to pull my shorts down and off. I spread my legs a bit, because I know what she likes. And what I like. Lifting my cock up with one hand, Kate moves her head down so she can lick behind my balls. I get a wild electric feeling when she does that, and she can't seem to get enough!

As she licks she continues to use one hand to stroke my cock, slick from her tongue bath. She squeezes it maddeningly as her tongue performs miracles on my balls. If she chose to keep that up for long I would soon shoot my load all over her hair; an attractive proposition, but then we'd be missing out on a lot of fun to come (pun intended!) Moving her mouth back to my cock, she takes it in as far as humanly possible, then bobs her head up and down as she grips the shaft and jerks me off with her hand. Her left hand she uses to play with my balls, squeezing gently and rubbing them in time with her mouth.

She keeps up the blowjob for several minutes, then I can't stand it any more; I have to have my cock inside her tight pussy. Pulling her up from the floor I turn her around, bend her over and pull her now-wet shorts down to her ankles, where she kicks them playfully into a corner where they would remain until some poorly paid Kahl's employee would retrieve them. Leaning with her hands on the bench, she is in a perfect position to receive my engorged cock. Seeing her dripping wet snatch, however, I cannot resist the urge to taste her sweet juices. It is now my turn to kneel down and get to work.

Kate gasps quietly when I make contact with her clit. Running my tongue roughly up and down her pussy lips drives her insane...her breath becomes heavy and her hips rock slowly back and forth as she fucks my face. I push my tongue into her tight wet cunt and flick it back and forth; she reaches down with one hand and begins to rub her clit with her fingers. Pulling my tongue out I slowly lick her pussy, then run it up to her tight little asshole, where I proceed to run just the tip around and around in circles, driving her insane!

She moans a little too loudly then catches herself. "Fuck me," she whispers hoarsely. "Get your cock inside and fuck me!"

I am only too happy to oblige.

I stand up, grab the shaft of my cock and aim the head at the glistening wet opening of her tight little pussy. I content myself with rubbing the head up and down the lips, but Kate will have none of it. With a primal grunt she reaches back to grab my hips and forces my cock deep into her slick cunt. We can't help it; we both groan as my penis stretches her pussy wide and deep. Her love tunnel grips my cock tightly; I can feel every little contour as I begin to slide in and out, in and out. There is no better feeling in the world than being inside Kate.

Pumping Kate's pussy with carnal brute force, I am on the verge of cumming, but I restrain myself and slow down my rhythm; I plan on seeing my cum covering her face and dripping down onto that tight shirt she's wearing! As I slam my cock into her she squeezes her pussy muscles, making me want to cum that much sooner. Before she can make me blow my load I pull out, spin her over, pick her up and impale her on my rock hard cock once more, holding her bent legs against my sides. She clutches me, perched on my dick as I start to bounce her up and down by thrusting my hips back and forth. Kate bites down on my neck, trying desperately to keep from moaning. The slapping sound of my cock pounding her pussy would attract attention anywhere else, but at Kahl's the employees are clueless.

I continue to fuck her hard when I can feel the glorious upswelling of cum in my balls; I am ready to blow, and I have plans. Setting Kate gently onto the bench I reach down and start pumping my slick cock. She leans forward, head tilted back, mouth wide open in anticipation of a load of cum streaming down her throat. She loves the taste of my cum, and I am always glad to provide. I pump faster as I get closer, closer. Suddenly the urge becomes too great. Grabbing a handful of hair at the back of her head I hold her face firmly in front of my cock, grunt as quietly as I can and spray my hot cum on her face, in her hair, into her mouth and down the front of her body. The jizz spurts into her eye and drips from her chin. When the flow finally subsides she closes her mouth to swallow and then lunges forward to suck every drop she can from me. Wiping the cum from her eye, Kate smiles up at me, having gulped down every drop she could.

She looks down at the splotches of cum on the shirt and laughs.

"I guess we won't be buying this one!"

akfetish
akfetish
11 Followers