In The Eyes Of A Child

Story Info
Such hunger, such passion.
4.2k words
4.2
86.6k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you angel love for editing this story for me.

The buzzer sounded then the clank of the doors being locked. In five minutes the lights would go off. This routine had happened over and over again the last thirty days. This place is so depressing, a place where they send people who have committed crimes against society. I guess, I am as guilty as the rest, but that's not why they put me here. I am here because I saved something precious to me. Maybe if I go back to the beginning and explain, you will understand why I had to do this.

First a little about me my name is Tom Collins I am about 5'9" and weigh around 180lbs.; mostly farm boy muscle. I am dark from all the hay hauling and the Indian blood. I was born and raised in a small town called Collinsville. I was raised on a farm in the middle of the country. I grew up working on the farm, watching the Dukes and having a crush on Daisy Duke and those shorts. I thought the south was right, heck I had a rebel flag over my bed.

High school was fun; there were only about 200 in my class. I never really played any sports, but I loved my time in the woods hunting, fishing and stuff. I loved fast cars and faster women err girls I mean. I made really good grades in school and graduated at the top of my class. I hung around the house for a while trying to decide what I wanted to do with my life. In the back of my mind was a thought of going to college and trying to make something of myself.

I talked with one of the high school counselors and he helped me apply to a school up north in the city. My family had a big going away party for me. Half the county was invited because we were all kin in one way or another. We all had a great time and everyone wished me luck and told me if I ever needed anything to just call. Not that we were all really close but you could always count on them if you ever needed anything.

College was a whole different world. I felt lost most of the time I did not fit in. To most of the students, I was a redneck and I was proud of it. I only had a few friends most were other country kids trying to get an education. Then they were planning on going back home to work. One was a girl by the name of Robyn; we became fast friends and study partners.

When the other students made fun on me, she was always there to shut them up. Robyn was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was thin with pretty blonde hair and the greenest eyes you have ever seen. I was instantly in love with her and I think she felt the same about me. She always said I was a gentleman because dad taught me to treat women right and say yes madam or no madam. We soon became a couple and started to date only each other.

The summer between our junior and senior year she made a trip back home with me to meet my family. While we were on a picnic at one of my favorite spots, I proposed to Robyn and she said yes. We returned to the house and told Mom and Dad about our engagement. They called all the family and Robyn called her parents to tell them we were engaged. She also invited them to the engagement party my folks were having for us.

The party was great; everyone came to wish us well and ask us when the wedding was going to be. We did not have a date but we were able to tell them it would be after we graduated. During the party, Robyn and I slipped away from everyone and went to the hayloft. She said she wonderer when I was going to take her there.

We had already admitted to each other that we were no longer virgins and I told her I lost mine in the hayloft. I also admitted to having a few more girls up there after my first. I also knew that she had far more lovers than I had but that did not matter because I loved her with all my heart. I wanted nothing more that to spend my life with her and take care of all her needs. I knew she was the one for me. I took her in my arms and confessed my undying love to her promising to always be true and never hurt or cheat on her. She promised that from this point forward that I would be the only man to ever make love to her.

I looked her in the eyes. I could see such loving and such lust; I put my lips to hers and pulled her close. Such hunger such passion, I couldn't get enough of her. She forced her tongue in to my mouth; it felt as if she was pulling my insides out. My heart was beating so loud the sound was overwhelming; bursting my eardrums.

I pushed her back and stripped the clothes from her body. She looked magnificent standing there in the sun; god what a women. She was a beautiful perfect body having wide hips, beautiful 34c breasts with long pink nipples pointing straight out from her tits. Her tummy was flat as a washboard with a strip of soft curly hair above her sex. I could smell her. I was so turned on I had to have her and it had to be now.

"Fuck me now please fuck me now," she begged.

I pulled off my shirt and was out of my pants in a flash. My hard 7" cock was dripping. Behind her was a bale of fresh hay. I pushed her over it and was getting ready to take her doggy style. I put my hands on her hips and in one hard thrust drove my cock into her soft wet cunt. I could feel her juices running from her.

"Tommy, I love you, fuck me hard. Please Tommy I can't wait anymore, I need you. Make me cum."

I fucked her hard and fast making her cum several times before I came deep inside her wet pussy. We were both out of breath and wet with sweet when we finished. But I still pulled her to me, thanked her for giving herself to me, and told her how much I loved her. I also knew that we had to get cleaned up and back to the party before someone came looking for us.

I slipped on my pants and went downstairs to get a couple of towels from the room where we kept the milking machine. We cleaned up and were able to slip in the back door of the house. In few minutes, we came out the front door as if nothing had happened. We would have gotten by with no one knowing if it had not been for my cousin Sara. She asked Robyn if I had showed her the farm yet and the view from the hayloft.

Robyn blushed and Sara giggled. "I see you have already been there. Don't worry your secret is safe with me," she said.

Robyn blushed again, then we went to find her parents. Her parents had been looking for her to tell her they were ready to go back to town. Robyn was going to go to the motel and spend the night with them and then take them to the airport in the morning. I hugged her mom, shook her dad's hand, thanked them for coming, and told them I would see them soon. I took Robyn in my arms, kissed her, and told her I would see her tomorrow.

Soon everyone was gone but Mom, Dad and my little sister and me. I was sitting out on the porch swing when dad came up and sat down by me. He said, "Son Robyn is a great girl and I know that you two love each other very much; I just hope that is enough to keep your marriage strong over the coming years."

I ask him what he meant by that. He said, "You two are from different worlds, she is used to fine parties, and very educated people and you are country, backyard cookouts and all. I just hope that your differences never make a difference in your marriage."

He got up and went into the house. A few seconds later Sally Jo drove up. Sally was my first love, pretty black haired beauty. We had spent a lot of hours up in that hayloft loving each other. She didn't want to go to college or ever leave this town. She was taking classes at the local beauty college and was working at a beauty shop in town.

"I hear you asked that city girl to marry you Tommy. Why when you could have me anytime and anyway you want?" asked Sally.

"Sally, I do care for you and I would be lying if I said I didn't love you. It's just that I want more than this little town and farming. And I do love Robyn," I assured her.

"Dose she have a body like this?" she said, as she unbuttoned her blouse, unzipped her shorts showing her big brown breast and freshly shaved pussy.

I couldn't help from getting hard at the sight of her. For most any man, Sally would be more than enough, but I wanted Robyn. The sex Robyn and I had a few hours earlier was so damned hot. I just knew Robyn was the girl for me. But I couldn't take my eyes off the hot body in front of me. Sally's dark eyes burned into my very soul. It was almost too much for me to say no to. Sally then fixed her clothes and turned to leave.

"I will be waiting for you Tom Collins, when you're ready I will be right here waiting for you," she said, as she walked to her car, got in and drove away.

That night I had a hard time sleeping. I was thinking about the things Dad said to me. And the talk I had with Sally was on my mind all night. I finally fell asleep and was still sleeping when Robyn woke me up the next morning.

The next few days went by quickly with hiking and picnics then suddenly we were back in school. We had decided to rent an apartment together so we could save more money for our marriage. We were both working part time, Robyn late one night a week. School days were fun but the night was even better. Robyn and I had sex almost every night. One weekend we stayed in bed the whole time. I fucked her ass, her mouth and her pussy.

I loved looking at her. She was so pale. She looked like a china doll. Those big pink nipples and pussy; it was beautiful. She had full large pink pussy lips and her clit poked out from under its hood. It reminded me of a soft pink rose. Sex that weekend was special. Things had always been good between us, but this was so different it bothered me. I had a funny feeling that something had changed. Nothing I could put a finger on but for some reason things just didn't feel the same.

***********

"Tommy honey what's wrong; you seem to be a million miles away."

I told her I was really feeling down and I wasn't sure what the problem was yet.

"I love you so much and I am so proud to have you in my life, I know that things may be uncomfortable for you at times. You may feel you don't fit in my life, but I will always love you. Also, keep next weekend open my parents are having a party at the club. A lot of my friends will be there and you will get to meet them and people from daddy's company. So we may need to go shopping for some new clothes for you this week, Ok Tommy?"

The next week went by quickly; I had three tests that week and had to spend a lot of time studying. But, I was making good grades. I had a job waiting with an accounting firm when I graduated. The guy that owned it was an army buddy of my Uncle. They were in Vietnam together and became very close. I would be starting at the bottom and having to work my way up. I wouldn't have it any other way. I welcomed the challenge. Robyn was working part time as a Junior VP in her Dad's Marketing Firm so we should be able to get a nice apartment here in Chicago.

Friday we both had classes until noon, then we drove to the suburbs to her home. Wow what a place! It was huge with a tennis court and pool in back. I was really surprised, but Robyn had told me her parents had money. I never knew; however, that they were this rich.

She took me in to see her parents while someone was putting our things in our rooms. At least we had rooms down the hall from each other. Robyn was great; she worked hard to not make me feel left out or out of place and we loved playing and swimming in the pool. I liked her parents, even though I had this feeling that they thought Robyn was screwing up by marrying a hick like me.

Later that night, Robyn slipped into my room and I held her for awhile. My hand slipped down to her sex and I push two fingers in her while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Yes, Yes make me cum Tommy I need you please."

She humped my fingers until I felt her sweet juices all over my hand. I quickly moved my hand to my mouth and licked my fingers clean. "Babe you taste great."

Slowly she slid down my body taking my hard cock in her wet mouth. I could feel her licking the pre cum off the tip of my cock; her tongue running around its head. All of the sudden I felt her take it all in her mouth; forcing my cock down her throat. I reached for her head and began fucking her mouth faster and faster as I forced her head up then down on my cock. I could feel my seed building.

"I'm ready to cum sweetheart.....please let me cum in you...."

I tried pulling her mouth off my cock but she had her own plan. She raised her head, looked me in the eyes then quickly took my cock all the way down her throat; this was too much for me. I came emptying everything I had down her throat. We kissed good night, she returned to her room, and I went right to sleep.

"Tommy, mom and I are going shopping to pickup a few things before the party tonight. Is there anything you need me to get for you?"

I took a quick mental inventory of the things in my suitcase. "Robyn please pick up a new pair of black socks for me, ok?"

I heard her yell ok as they walked out the door.

"Tommy, do you mind if we have a talk?" I heard as I walked into the room where Mr. Dawson was standing.

I began to get the feeling that Robyn and her mother's shopping trip was a setup so that her father could talk to me. "Tommy, Robyn's mom and I both think you a nice guy. However, frankly you are not what we where hoping for. When Robyn graduates, she will come to work for me full time as Vice President and with some experience; I hope that one day she will take over the company."

"I know Mr. Dawson, we have talked about that and I do not want to stand in her way. But you know we both want a family and have decided that our marriage and family would come first."

The room was silent for what seemed like hours. "Tommy she will be required to travel and attend fancy parties and meetings with out you. And some of this can be very hard on a marriage."

I sat there in thought for a few minutes. "Mr. Dawson I love your daughter very much and to be honest I have had this talk before with my own dad. I told him I loved Robyn more than anything and am planning to spend my life making her happy. And she feels the same way about me. I know we are from different backgrounds but that doesn't mean anything to me; I love her. I have a job too and while I will be starting at the bottom, I plan on working hard and moving up in the company. My dad always told me to work hard, be honest and I would be a winner no matter what I did."

About that time, we heard the women come back and Mr. Dawson thanked me for taking time to talk to him.

The rest of the day flew by and next thing I knew I was walking into the party with Robyn on my arm. She looked beautiful, the neckline of her sexy black dress showed a lot of cleavage and it was open in back to her waist. Everyone's eyes were on us when we walked in with her parents. Most of the men were wishing they were me, and lusting after Robyn.

"Robyn you take Tommy around and introduce him to everyone, I want you both back here later. I have an announcement to make. I want the two you to be here to hear it," her father said.

"Tommy, let me introduce you to my friends and the people that work at dad's firm," Robyn cooed, as we walked away.

Over the next several hours, I met all her friends and the people she would be working with. I spoke with the HR manager and his wife and after we talked a while, he offered me a job. I told him I had a job and the name of the company I would be working for. I said I would be starting ground, level but had my sights on an account manager's position.

We then walked over to a group of three men just a few years older than we were. Robyn said that they were part of the group that worked with her. Jim was the oldest one of the group and engaged to be married soon. Next was Marc, who was English, about 5'11" and looked like a professional athlete. I was sure I was staring at Marc because I had never met a Black Englishman before. Back home there were not very many blacks period.

The last one was Bud. I guess the best way to describe him was a blonde hair blue eyed surfer. We left them and finished making the rounds then moving to the bar for drinks.

"Tommy honey I see an old friend over there do you mind if I go talk to her for a few minutes?"

Robyn left me standing by the bar, I thought I felt out of place before but now wow! Without being with Robyn, I don't think anyone even knew I was there looking out over all the Armani suits and fancy dresses by people's names I couldn't pronounce. I felt helplessly lost. She had been gone for ten to fifteen minutes and I didn't see her anywhere. Here I stood in my JC Penny's suit.

"Hey buddy you sure look lost can I get you something to drink?" asked the bartender.

"Yes please, give me a ............ well just give me something."

"I have just the thing; something from my private stock. Will a longneck do?"

I turned and he was pulling out a couple of beers from a cooler behind the bar. "I will put it in a glass for you so that you don't look so much out of place; by the way my name is Luke."

I stood and had a couple of beers with Luke and had just found out he was from Texas when Robyn's Dad came up to me. "Have you seen Robyn, I need both of you here now? I have been looking for her for the last forty five minutes," he said a bit impatiently.

I looked down at my watch and realized that she had been gone for over an hour and told him I would help look for her. I made one trip through the dance floor realizing that she had taken off and not even danced once with me. I had reached the back of the club and found a hallway leading to the restrooms.

Just as I started to go down the hall I saw Bud standing there and Robyn coming down the hallway behind him. "Robyn where have you been your father has been looking all over for you?"

She looked like a dear caught in the headlights. "I ...I was in the restroom."

Just them Marc pushed past her and I swear I saw her blush. We will talk about this later, right now you father wants you, I told her. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her through the crowd to the bar where her father was standing.

"May I have your Attention, May I have your attention please?" he said over the microphone.

"As you all know this young man with us tonight is Robyn's boyfriend from college. But what most of you don't know is he has asked her to marry him and she said yes."

Everyone there was clapping. "One more thing I want to say to my daughter and future son in-law is that you both have our blessing. We are so happy to have Tommy as part of our family. We are sure they will be very happy together. Every one a toast to Tommy and Robyn may they be as happy as we have been all these years."

Mr. Dawson was looking at Robyn's mom and smiling. " Now dance you too."

I took Robyn and lead her to the dance floor. Right now being close to her was not where I wanted to be until I got some answers. I wanted to know where she had been, and what she was doing but I knew I would have to wait till later to ask her. However, after three dances with her in my arms my anger was slipping. I knew that I always had a hard time being mad at Robyn and she knew it too.

After our fourth dance, we returned to her parent's table. Robyn's father told me he was wrong about me and I was the type of man Robyn needed. Someone to keep her in line, which was strong and would do what, is right for his family. Then he toasted to our future happiness.

I turned to look at Robyn. Over her shoulder were Bud and Marc standing with another couple. I politely excused myself and headed for the restroom. When I passed by them I ask if I could have a minute of their time. The couple said they were just leaving and walked toward the door.

"Look you two if I ever see you alone with Robyn again I will give you a beating like you have never had before and you can take that to the bank," I told them. "You two have been warned; I won't be responsible for what happens next time."

12