In The Eyes Of A Child Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the fuck off of me Marc, Tommy's here and saw everything," she yelled.

"Don't worry baby I will take care of the wimp," Marc said. By then I had pulled Susan from the room and gave her to Sara and the three of us were downstairs waiting for a taxi.

"Sara, take Susan and this camera away from here and DO NOT tell me where she is. Now go, I have to go up stairs and deal with Robyn."

By the time, I made sure the baby was safe Marc was gone and Robyn was sitting in the bed crying.

"Tommy, I am so sorry it was just sex and he meant nothing to me. It's just part of doing business. I love you. Can't we work this out and be a family again, just the three of us," she cried.

"No Robyn we the three of us can't be a family again. Susan is gone. And I don't know where she is."

"Tommy you can't do this to me! You can't take my baby away!" she cried.

"She is my baby too and she came in here and saw you and Marc rutting like a couple of animals Robyn. Your own baby girl saw you cheating and now she's gone away from here forever."

I just walked away from her and went to the living room. Robyn stayed in the bedroom crying all night. The next morning she came out and wanted to talk. She asked if I could ever forgiver her and told me that this was the first time she had ever been with anyone but me. The problem was I just no longer believed her. I told her that I had not decided about a divorce yet but one thing for sure she would not see Susan. I was going to protect my daughter if she was mine. I saw that look in her eyes and then she spoke.

"Tommy she's not your daughter! You kidnapped my baby! I will have you put in jail!" she screamed.

So, that's how I ended up here. For the last 30 days they have taken me before the Judge and asked where Susan was and I have not told them anything. My boss has been to visit me, and is holding my job open for me and Sara has been here a couple of times. Me I sit here in jail. I have all the time in the world. I am not saying anything. I am still married to Robyn and she still wants to work things out. Tomorrow is day 31 and someone from child services will be in court with new information, but I'm not talking.

This story is far from over yet the rest will be coming soon!

12