In The Eyes Of A Child Ch. 05

Story Info
One young man's struggle.
795 words
4.15
47k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell in to a restless sleep that night and was up early the next morning. I took my shower and was on my way to make to the kitchen to make coffee when the telephone rang. I guess Robyn and I picked up at the same time. I was getting ready to hang it up when I heard Jim's voice.

"Robyn did you know Marc was beat up yesterday evening? He is still in the hospital and maybe there for a few days," Jim said.

"What happened to him Jim? Do the police know who did this?"

"No Marc didn't see who did it he had on a mask the police think who ever hurt Marc was a big guy. Marc's pretty strong and he told the police this guy was much stronger that he was able to throw Marc around with no problem. And Marc was out cold for some time when he came to and called the police. He found a band was put around scrotum which cut off all blood," he said.

"So he lost his balls and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy," said Robyn.

I hung up the phone and fixed coffee before leaving the apartment. My first stop was to visit my attorney. I had collected a lot of information and wanted to go through it. And I had asked Bill Shark to help me as a favor. But the first thing I wanted was to see what was on the two tapes I had taken from Marc's apartment.

A few hours I was setting in my lawyer's office with Bill discussing my divorce. And what to do with all of the information I had gathered. Even with out Susan's DNA test there was more than enough to get a divorce from Robyn if it that was what I wanted. There was also the tapes that showed Robyn and Anna being Drugged and raped several times. I now knew that this was not all Robyn's fault but there were some things that still bothered me. Things that I needed to work out in my mind before I decided what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. One thing I did know was that Bud, Marc and the others had to pay for what they did to these women.

"I think we should turn these tapes over to the District Attorney. What these men did to those two women is criminal," said Bill.

"I think I should try to contact Anna and see if she would file a complaint. I also need to let her know we are turning this information over to the Police so she can be prepared" said my lawyer.

I told them I agreed, but wanted to make a copy of each tape first. I want to be able to show this information to Robyn's dad. Mr. Dawson should know what his employees have done to his daughter and Anna. She was working here as a Temp when all of this happened to her.

"I agree," said Bill. But I think you should talk to the DA first before you plan your meeting. We don't want any of those bastards to get away with this. They all deserve a long jail sentence with Bubba as a cell mate.

With nothing else to be taken care of I headed to work. Maybe I would be able to get my mind off of my problems for a while. On my desk were several folders that needed my attention. The amount of work to be done would keep me here well into the night. This was fine with me since I no longer wanted to be close to Robyn. I decided I would sleep on the couch here in the office. I spent a very restless night only to be awakened in the morning with a phone call from the DA., Anna had filed a complaint and they had brought Jim in for questioning. While Jim was there he agreed to turn states evidence to avoid any charges being brought against him. Tom! Just so you know he confessed his love for Robyn and believes Susan is his child and has agreed to give a DNA sample if needed. So Tom if you want to meet with Mr. Dawson we should do it this morning I am having the warrants processed this morning and we can serve them at that meeting.

Three hours later we were in the office of Mr. Dawson. A Police officer was at the front door and all the exits were being watched. And a Policeman was also on his way to Marc hospital room.

Tom, what this all about ask my soon to be ex father in law.