In The Eyes Of A Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I slowly made my way to the restroom. What I didn't know was that Mr. Dawson had witnessed the whole thing. When I returned to the table, he was telling the women that it was time to leave. I put Robyn's wrap around her shoulders and we headed home. I had decided to talk with Robyn tomorrow on our way back to school and just try to get some sleep tonight. I had said my good night and was just starting to fall asleep when Robyn slipped in to my room.

"Tommy are you awake?" she whispered.

I lay on my side facing away from her hoping she would think I was sleeping and go back to her room. Instead, she slid into bed behind me and reached for my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and started to bring me to a full erection. I reached out and grabbed her hand and held it.

"No, we have to talk. I want to know what happened tonight when I saw you with them."

To be continued.......

12