In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdpt
tdpt
14 Followers

From that moment on Pam didn't look at Ben the same way. There was no doubt that he was still her son, but he also awakened Pam's sexual desires. This oxymoron, was a constant struggle to Pam, as she would feel guilty, as much as she wanted to have him inside her.

***

The alarm clock rang on Monday morning. Pam was already awake, preparing herself to do something naughty. She got out of bed. Stripped from her night gown. Dropped it on the floor. Walked to the bathroom to shower. Ben had woken up with the alarm clock, and couldn't believe what he had just saw. His cock got rock hard.

He gave it a few strokes, and decided he too would get out of bed. He got up, and went to sneak on his mother showering. She had left the door half closed only, so if he would be careful enough he could watch her shower and be back in bed before she realized he was up.

There he stood, unannounced, watching his mother shower. Her round and full breasts all soaped up, washing her legs as if she was teasing him. Bending over exposing her perfect defined pussy lips between her legs. She closed the water and as she was turning to reach for the towel, she saw Ben passing. It made her nervously happy.

When she walked back in to the bedroom, Ben was pretending to sleep. So she decided to continue to tease him. She dropped the towel, went to the night stand on Ben's side of the bed to grab her body milk. He felt his mother's presence approaching and peeked with one eye semi-closed to see his mother's perfectly trimmed pussy right in front of him.

She positioned herself in the corner of the bedroom, where Ben could perfectly see her. At the same time, she could watch Ben watching her without being seen. While she was spreading the lotion on her body, she played with her nipples and sucked them. She also spread her pussy lips and rubbed her clitoris in Ben's full view. By the time she was ready to put some clothes on, Ben just wanted to cum, he could wait for his mother to leave to room, so we could go to the bathroom to jack off.

The week moved along and Pam was getting confident by the day. There was no shortage of sexual innuendos done by Pam. She spied on Ben leaving and entering the shower. She, systematically, left her bras and panties in the middle of the room for Ben to see. She started using more form fitting clothes.

Ben didn't miss a thing. His days were spent recollecting the moments Pam had been creating, and masturbating to his mother any chance he could. Ben would usually be in bed when Pam went to work but on this morning, he got up to have breakfast with his mother.

"Mom, I'm making dinner tonight again. Do you have any particular request?" asked Ben.

"You are?"

"Yes, you've always been so nice to me, spoiling me every chance you could, so I want to do something for you too." While saying this, Ben noticed that his mother was dressed particularly sexy. Before Pam said anything, Ben changed the subject. "You look extremely sexy today. I love your cleavage with that summer dress. Are you trying to impress anyone today?"

"I'm not trying to impress anyone, baby. You're the only man in my life!" Pam had a smile on her lips and looked straight to Ben to catch his reaction.

"I'm impressed then, that dress makes my mind wonder!"

"Ah don't be silly, you!" Was this the confirmation that Pam needed? Was her son turned on by her mother's body? "Come here, give your mother a hug. I need to get going". He approached her and they hugged. He felt her mother's boobs pressing against his chest. She felt his cock getting hard.

Pam went to work, but she wasn't focused at all. All she could think about was to return home to her son's arms. She asked her boss, if she could leave early as she had a family matter that need her attention. She arrived home mid-afternoon. Ben was laying in bed listening to Marvin Gaye and reading a book.

"Hey Mom. What are you doing home so early?"

"Hey honey!" Pam was happy to be back home, especially because she was with her son. "Oh, I didn't feel like working today, and decided to come home to spend some time with you. I've been working a lot, and soon you will be a college student so I'll even see less of you."

"Mom, you don't have to worry about that. I will still live at home and you want get rid of me so easily." They both smiled.

"I need to get out of this bra! It's too warm. Do you mind unhooking it for me?" Pam asked Ben, while she sat on the bed by his side.

Mixed with the warm breeze, Ben felt his mother's perfume. It was sweet, matching her floral summer dress. He was laying in bed wearing a pair of sports shorts only.

"Ahhh, much better now!" Said Pam in relieve. She placed her bra on top of the bed stand and laid down next to Ben. He put his book down and laid sideways to his mom. As soon as he faced his mother he saw that the summer dress didn't hold his mother's boobs. She was laying on her back and her boobs where trying to slip out the side of the dress.

"Are you excited about college?"

"Yes, I am".

"You're going to meet all those pretty girls..." stated Pam.

"None will ever compare to you. None will treat me like you do."

"That might me true, but they are able to give you things that I cannot". When Pam said this she turned on her side, she was now facing Ben. The strap of her dress moved out of place, exposing almost the entire right breast." Ben looked unapologetically, he was admiring the daring cleavage. His shorts were felling tighter, we was getting hard. This time, he didn't hide it.

"I'm not really interested in what they can give me. I've got all I need right here at home."

They both got quiet. Marvin Gaye was singing Let's get it on, but neither of them realized that. Pam noticed her son's cock was fully erect. She felt her nipples hardening and her pussy getting wet. It was aching for Ben's attention. Her mind was going at a thousand miles an hour, she felt her heart beating faster and her breathing got a heavier. She took off both straps of her dress, exposing the dark areolas and nipples. Pam was looking into Ben's eyes, as she held his left hand and put it on her right boobs.

"Play with my nipple", she said softly.

Ben did as told. He couldn't grasp what was happening. He was actually touching her mother's nipple. As soon as Pam let go of Ben's hand she reached for his cock. She caressed it shortly over the shorts, but she want it to o much to not touch it directly. Ben moved closer to his mom. He was so close could, he could now feel the warmth of her breath. He got even closer and kissed her on the lips. She returned it passionately. She hold them closer to her, embracing him. She finally had him in her arms.

Pam removed Ben's shorts leaving him completely naked. "Son, please suck mommy's boobs". Pam held her aching nipple and lead it to Ben's mouth. She felt the warmth of having her boob inside her and let go a little moan. She started stroking her son's cock, and he too moaned in pleasure.

Pam moved to be on top of Ben, with ever letting go of his cock. She had him lay on his back. Pam looked at him from the top, and felt an intense feeling of satisfaction. She was finally giving her son what she wanted the most, the ultimate pleasure. He looked hotter than ever to her eyes, with his short dark hair, penetrating blue eyes and a perfectly defined shoulder line.

Ben was looking to her mother with love and lust. Her long blonde hair falling on her shoulders, her boobs swaying as she moved. He would exchange it for anything else in the world. Pam held his cock and lowered her pussy into it. Ben felt his mother pussy wrapping his cock in perfection. Pam moved slowly, savoring every thrust, and always looking at Ben. She increased the speed, slowly. Ben, reached for her breast, so they wouldn't sway. She went lower, and lower. Up and down, up and down she moved.

Pam took one of Ben's hand from her breasts, and guided him to her clit. While holding his hand she showed him what to do. Rubbing in circles, until he would do it on his own. From this point on, both of them entered in a spiral of moans. The climax was coming faster than they could expect. She went lowered herself on him once again and him cum.

As soon as Pam felt his cum entering her, she started rubbing her clitoris herself, almost in desperation from the intensity of the pleasure. She rubbed it hard, and rubbed it in circular movements, and her entire body shook with pleasure. She moaned loud, at the pace of each orgasm spasm.

Pam laid next to Ben again, and kissed him. "I love you."

"Love you too, mom."

"I never imagined this would feel so right. I want you all to myself."

"You'll have me all for yourself, mom. I'm not going anywhere. Plus, we're going to sleep together for at least a year."

"We can rearrange that. You don't have to go back to your room."

"Thank you mom! That is all I ever wanted."

The next day, was the day that Mary arrived.

tdpt
tdpt
14 Followers
12