In the Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g00db0i
g00db0i
877 Followers

They lay there like that for a long time. Ben could feel sleep stealing over him, accelerated by the wine and the post-coital bliss. Then his mother's form went stiff, quivered. She was saying something. He untucked his head from her pillowy cleavage.

His father stood at the head of the stairs leading down to the basement, face ashen and slack.

"Bill?" Maggie said, panic rising in her voice. "Bill-"

Bill's eyes rolled back in his head and grabbed his left arm with the right. Benjamin watched him tumble backwards over the stairs.

*

It only took another three months for Ben to pass the state bar, helped along by a generous letter of recommendation from his mother, and another from the firm that had represented Carter Carmichael.

They followed up with a surreptitious job offer a week later.

"No I don't think so," he said, cradling the phone receiver between shoulder and chin. "I've got a good position here." Ben pretended to listen for a while as his hands worked his mother's neck, her head lolling as a silly smile spread over her face. She reached back to grab his tie, the only article of clothing he was wearing, and pull him down into a deep, wet kiss that they only broke when the receiver fell to the floor.

He snatched it back up.

"No, I've got it good here," Maggie started stroking his cock back to life for the third time that day. "I'm a junior partner; they didn't even have to change the name on the place. Thanks for the ah!" His mother giggled around his cock as she nursed gently on the head. "The ah, the ah, the offer, but I'd rather stay in the family business."

FIN

g00db0i
g00db0i
877 Followers