In The Forest

Story Info
An office trip goes wrong. Horribly wrong.
5.9k words
4.01
80.3k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened on the 3rd of January 2013. Or did this happen at all? For the people in the story what mattered was what happened. What ALL happened that night when they were supposed to visit their office senior's wedding anniversary in a farm house. The group worked in an IT MNC in Bangalore. Their senior had made sure his team was given the office shuttle; a Tata Sumo, for dropping them at the farm house where the party was scheduled to start from 11 pm and drop them at their respective places in Bangalore the next morning.

The team consisted of seven employees, viz:

1. Namrata Deshpande: 25 years old, originally from Maharashtra. Works in Bangalore and lives-in with her boyfriend. At 5'1 she has a rather petite figure but with pronounced breasts. Her eyes are her most beautiful asset; big and expressive. She is bit of a chatter box and no one ever gets bored in her presence.

2. Siddharth Menon: At 35, Siddharth is married with two kids. The second one was just a month old when this incident happened. He belongs to Karnataka itself and was the most burly of the group. He is a compulsive flirt too with special interest in Ankita.

3. Dharmesh Agarwal: At 45, Dharmesh is the oldest of the group. He is married and by nature is a reticent fellow.

4. Bharath Naidu: He is 33 years of age, married and has a lecherous eye on Vanya. He is a Tamilian.

5. Vanya Bajpai: At 32 she is smart and intelligent. Recently married. Avoids Bharath in office. She hails from Kanpur.

6. Ankita Srivastava: At 36, she is what you call the typical Indian woman. Voluptuous, long hair. She is married and has two kids as well.

7. Vivek Singh: At 27, he is the most hep person in the group and a gizmo freak. Gels well with Namrata.

The office group had their regular driver Karim, or Karim Bhai (Brother Karim) as they all used to call him. Right after office hours they together hopped into the Tata Sumo and by 10 pm were out of Bangalore city. The farm house they were heading to was in the outskirts and a further two hours drive from the city. Karim suggested they should take a shortcut bisecting a small stretch of forest in order to save forty minutes approx. Some agreed while some didn't.

"How will you drive through the forest?" Argued Dharmesh.

"I know the road Dharmesh sir." Karim replied. "Believe me we'll reach much earlier."

"I think we should take the forest route." Namrata said. "It anyway would be a tiring night. We can all afford to save on some exhaustion."

"Namrata is right." Vivek was quick to support his friend.

"Is the road secured Karim bhai?" Vanya asked.

"Of course. Else I wouldn't have suggested it."

In the end everyone felt saving time would be the best option. So they asked Karim to take the forest route he said he knew. He did so happily. The music was sounding louder in the eerily silent stretch of the forest. There was no light outside. Few of the members were already into a short nap and some were just looking around casually into the darkness around.

There happened two sounds. From inside of the car it wasn't audible because of the high volume of the stereo. But only Karim and Bharath saw it since they were sitting in front. Someone had thrown couple of eggs on the wind shield. Then came more. In a minute the entire wind shield went translucent hampering Karim's vision of the road. He switched on the wipers and that made the condition worse by spreading the egg's content all over the wind shield. Karim reluctantly halted the car. The ones who were in a nap woke up. Bharath, Karim and Dharmesh moved out to inspect what it was. Precisely then they were attacked. It was a blanket attack. They could have easily been fifteen or twenty people. Could have been more but definitely not less. They had lamps with them on one hand. The women started screaming for help and so did the men but soon the attackers silenced them by showing their guns on the other hand.

One of the men, the leader of the pack, talked in Kannada to the office team. He asked if anyone was Kannada. Siddharth raised his hand. He was then asked to translate whatever the leader said. Siddharth nodded. The leader assured the group that they were interested only in looting them. If they co-operate it would happen soon but if they didn't then the loot would happen post their death. Nobody had the balls to protest. The attackers put a sack in front of the team and asked them to keep their cell phones, money, bags, jewelry, watches and whatever tangible items they had at the time inside the sack. Some of the women pleaded for mercy but the leader said he would not repeat again. His eyes meant business. One by one everyone followed. The women were in tears while the men were shaking with fear as they put their belonging inside the sack as directed.

"We have done as you asked us to. Now can we please leave?" Siddharth asked the leader. Everyone else in the group looked at the leader with pleading eyes. Though they didn't exactly know what Siddharth said but they hoped he said what they all had in their mind.

"Yes." The leader said and added, "Leave your clothes and the car behind."

For a moment Siddharth thought he didn't hear him right. The leader understood it and chose to clarify.

"My group and I will leave in the car and you all have to strip to your skin so that none of you does any smartness of screaming for help once we leave."

"We won't scream. We promise." Siddharth hollered.

The leader came and slapped him hard. The group suffered a collective sigh.

"What is he asking?" Dharmesh asked with a dry throat.

Siddharth looked at him and then lowered his head in shame before uttering, "He wants all of us to strip naked and let them take the car."

The women looked at each other in sheer disbelief. Ankita started pleading in Hindi to let them go and promised them they won't call anybody until they are gone. Vanya did the same. The men were silent. Siddharth cared to clarify the women's plea to the leader. He snubbed Siddharth and shouted at the group.

"He would shoot us one by one if we don't strip." Siddharth translated it yet again.

With trembling hands Dharmesh unbuttoned his shirt. Then vest. After which he he doffed his pants and underwear.

"Please don't kill me." He said and stood at a corner as if in a trance. Nobody looked at him from his group. Siddharth did the same after a minute accepting what the leader said as his only option to breathe longer. The men were done soon after. Only the women were left. Namrata yelled out she won't strip. Two men from the attacker's group came forward. One held her while the other started tearing her dress apart. She was wearing a white cotton shirt and a black trouser. As Namrata shouted and screamed her shirt was torn out. The man tore her bra in two piece and then pulled out the trouser. As Namrata squirmed in their grasp, the second man made her lie on the ground. The first man tore her panty and went to stand by the leader. Namrata was totally naked in front of the men as well as her office group now. The leader looked at the other women and said aloud that if they too wanted to get naked this way it wasn't a problem. Though nobody translated it but the women got what he meant. Namrata stood up covering her breasts and pussy with humiliation scribbled on her face. The onslaught had extinguished her rebellious instinct.

Ankita and Vanya, one after the other, went behind the car and threw their clothes one by one in front till they were naked. The men got into the car and left the group of seven stark naked adults in the dark unknown forest.

Once the car left it was difficult for the team to see anything because of a sudden darkness. They didn't know who was were. Vanya simply scampered, bare foot, in to the forest covering her naked breasts with her hand. She was sobbing continuously. She stopped only when her legs tired out. And still the forest didn't cease to exist. What would she do? She can't possibly go to the highway and ask for a lift because of her nudity. Nor she knew which way the highway was. There were insects and god-knew-what in the forest.

Vanya had stopped sobbing by now. Some time had gone by but she couldn't guess exactly how much. Somehow if she got to call her husband then he could drive down where she was. But how would she call him? Would anyone find her here ever? Or is she going to die of hunger in the forest itself. Interrupting her thoughts, suddenly, she heard someone calling her name: Vanya madam. For an instance she thought her telepathy had worked and her husband had come to fetch her from this shameful crisis. But why would he call her madam? He used to call her Vani. She heard the voice again. She now knew whose voice it was; Karim bhai.

"Vanya madam, where are you? If you can hear me, please respond." Karim was talking in Hindi like he always did and sometimes in broken English too. Should he respond to him? Has a rescue team arrived? Probably all the others have already been taken care of and she was the one left behind.

"Karim bhai!' Vanya hollered out. "I'm here." Vanya said and quickly went behind a bush.

There was a pause for few seconds. Then she heared Karim say, "Where?"

"Here!"

"Wait, I got you."

"Please don't come near Karim bhai." Vanya requested. For the moon had spread its blanket of light over the forest and it wasn't that dark anymore.

"As you say Vanya madam."

"Where are the others?" She could see Karim a bit now. His bare chest to be precise.

"Few minutes from here."

"Together?"

"Yes. Actually..." Karim paused and then continued, "Dharmesh sir and Siddharth sir are fucking Ankita madam."

There was silence from Vanya. She thought she didn't hear him right.

"What did you say?" Vanya could feel her throat dry.

Karim repeated himself.

"You mean Ankita is getting raped?"

"No. She is dong it with her wish. Namrata madam and Vivek are also doing the same."

This can't be true. This guy has gone mad.

"I don't believe you."

"From where you are standing right now go left and then for ten minutes or so walk straight you will start hearing their moans. After that you can see them. Bharath sir is waiting there too."

"What is he waiting for?"

"For you Vanya madam. He sent me to fetch you."

What the fuck does Bharath think he is? And what the fucking fuck does he think she is? Vanya always loathed the looks Bharath gave her in office. She guessed his intentions from the day she joined the team which was a year back. Even now when she is married Bharath's behaviour had not changed much in office.

"Vanya madam please come out. Bharath sir is waiting."

What is he? Bharath's pimp? Vanya wondered but stopped her thought because that would mean she was Bharath's whore. She cursed herself for this detesting thought. But what happened to her team members really? Was what Karim saying really true? Can't be!

"No, I won't go anywhere from here."

"Then should I bring him here?"

"No Karim bhai. Just leave."

"What do I tell Bharath sir?"

"Ask him to got to hell!"

"Which will mean I got to you. He will kick my butt if I didn't tell him where you are."

"Just tell him you didn't get me." Vanya had enough of this. With every question of Karim she was getting irritated.

"As you say Vanya madam."

Vanya relaxed. And hoped Bharath didn't come up looking for her. And prayed someone with pious intentions did instead and rescued her.

"Vanya madam." It was Karim again.

"What now Karim bhai?"

"I was thinking what's there in it for me?"

"What do you mean?" Vanya frowned.

"Bharath sir said he would give me lots of money later if I brought you to him tonight. But now you are saying I go and tell him I didn't find you."

Vanya was amazed how at such a crisis hour someone was thinking business. Human beings are such incorrigible species.

"Alright even I would give you money. Now please go."

"I don't need money from you." The reply came swift.

Vanya heard her heartbeat aloud. She knew what was coming next. And it did.

"I want you. Come out else I will go and bring Bharath sir here. I know you don't like him much."

"For God's sake Karim bhai do you even know what you are saying? I am married."

"Okay, I am going."

Karim's curtness irked Vanya but she knew she didn't have the option to be choosy. Suddenly she felt someone barging in from the other side of the bush. And in no time Karim was in front of Vanya. He held her by her hands. She hit him but he kept ogling at her naked body. Her juicy breasts. Her baby-fat infused navel. Her sweat-covered thighs.

Vanya Bajpai was from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, in India. She lived in a joint family for most of her life till she had to go to IIT Kanpur for her graduation and after that she studied in IIM Indore. She was forever a bright student. Her marriage to Shantanu was an arranged one. Not that she didn't have a boy friend in college but they couldn't upgrade their relationship to marriage because Vanya's parents were very uptight about their caste. They married her to Shantanu who earned amazing and belonged to her caste as well. Vanya was working in the US before her marriage and shifted her company so that she could stay with her husband in Bangalore. Vanya had joined this particular MNC a year back post her engagement. The marriage took place rather recently. She stood at 5'4 inch and was the fairest woman in the team while Namrata and Ankita were dusky and wheatish respectively. Her hair was dense, straight from the base but towards the end it had curls which made her look very ethnic. While smiling she had two distinct dimples on her cheeks. Her smile also gave people a glimpse of her pink gums and well set of white teeth bordered by thick succulent looking lips.

Vanya had known Karim from the last three months. Now she was standing naked in front of him. After her husband its only Karim who had seen her naked now. With one hand in Karim's control, she tried to cover her trimmed pussy with her palm. Her skin was glistening under the moonlight and it was pretty obvious Vanya had freshly waxed legs and arms.

"Karmi bhai please leave me. Its not right."

"You wouldn't have said this if you go and see what's happening with Namrata and Ankita madam. They are getting fucked like cheap whores." Karim said. He forcefully guided her hand to his erect circumcised dick. Vanya wasn't grabbing it on her own but with Karim forcing her to do so she had it in her hand properly. As Karim rubbed her palm on his dick up and down she could feel his dick's stiffness. He was trying to kiss her but Vanya was moving her face away. She felt Karim's lips on her cheek once. But it was touch and go.

Vanya somehow managed to bend slightly and bit Karim's bicep hard. Karim shrieked out in pain releasing his hand. Without wasting a moment Vanya ran. She kept running placing one of her hands across her breasts to avoid an obscene juggle. She stopped gasping for air only when she heard collective moans and groans coming from a distance. For a moment she didn't know if it was for real. Then she realized she may have come where the others were. And probably Karim indeed was right.

She took few steps from behind a tree and now could see her whole team involved in a carnal fest. Ankita was on top of Siddharth who was lying on earth. While farther than that she could see Vivek fucking Namrata from behind while she sucked Dharmesh's dick. Vanya couldn't believe her eyes. She had seen porn videos once or twice in her college days at IIT. But this was something else. This was live! She felt aroused at the mere sight of it. She wanted to avert her sight and move away at some other place but she couldn't. The sight of her team involved in a naked fuck fest had paralyzed her senses.

As she kept looking at them with mouth and eyes wide open, she felt a hand tapping her from behind. Vanya turned in a flash. It was Bharath. With this left hand he was stroking his dick.

"I swear you have a much better ass for real than I ever imagined Vanya."

One look at his face and Vanya tried to scamper away. But Bharath caught hold of her and picked her up on his shoulder.

"Bharath please leave me. I am married now. Please Bharath. This is inhuman. Please." She pleaded and begged but none of it fell on Bharath's ear. He simply took her away from the others.

"I don't want to share you else would have fucked you amidst the others." Bharath declared as he placed her on a grass bed beside a small pond surrounded by the forest. They were no away from the others. Instead of moans and groans there was a haunting silence of the forest. As Vanya lay in front of Bhararth for the first time she seemed to go low on her resolve. Was it something to do with the sight she witnessed minutes back? Everyone was enjoying so was it time to surrender to oen's animal instinct and become what a human truly was from his core; a flesh hungry animal. When Karim touched her, Vanya knew she would be able to free herself. But with Bharath standing right in front of her she thought the things she feared or probably never imagined in her wildest of dreams would surely happen now. Bharath, the man whom she loathed in office and who probably mentally fucked her every time he saw her would fuck her for real now.

Vanya looked at Bharath pleadingly knowing it won't help. Bharath was slowly jerking his dick which looked erect to the hilt. Vanya thought of her husband and what would she tell him. Then she decided she won't tell him. She won't be able to tell him any of this. She will have to cut out the stripping part totally. She saw Bharath kneel down next. She felt an impulse to cry but tears didn't come out. Bharath slowly pushed her shoulders and she lay on her back on the rough grass. Bhararth spread her legs and made himself comfortable on top of her with the base of his shaft touching her trimmed pussy. His belly pressed on to hers with his navel covering hers. Next his chest crushed her boobs as Vanya felt Bhararth's weight on her. Bharath caressed away the hair on Vanya's face and forehead with his hand and looked at her like a lover would. Vanya, too, found herself looking at Bharath's eyes.

"You know from how long I have been eyeing you?"

Vanya nodded. There was threatening power about Bharath.

"From when?"

"From the time I joined office." Vanya seemed to be in some sort of sexual spell. She wasn't fighting anymore nor was she feeling the urge to do so. Maybe she had resigned to fate. Or maybe her animal instincts had finally taken over after what she saw of her team mates.

"What did you know?"

"That you like me."

Bharath tilted his face and sucked Vanya's both lips together. So it happened finally. Vanya was tasted by someone other than her husband. She still looked at him.

"I just love you Vanya. You are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have ever come across."

Vanya was ready for a onslaught by Bharath. She was expecting him to spread her legs and rip her pussy apart with his dick. Then leave her. But he was talking weird here.

"Do you want to know what all I thought every time I looked at you in office? Especially when you came to office in a sari on 31st December last year?"

Vanya subtly nodded her head.

"I wanted to strip you then and there. First the sari. Then your blouse. The bra, the petticoat, the panty but keep the jewellery on. I wanted to suck your pussy lips. Your clit. I wanted to bite you all over. Sniff your armpit. Your inner thighs too when if they were sweaty. Suck on your butt flesh. Part your butt cheeks and sniff your North Indian anus. You now how we south Indian men lust for fucking North Indian women. You know it right?"

Vanya surprised herself by nodding again. The South Indian men and North Indian women part somewhere unlocked a forbidden desire in Vanya. Bharath tilted his face, Vanya closed her eyes this time relaxing her lips and soon found his tongue inside her mouth. Her instincts made her mouth grip his tongue and suck on it. Bhararath was trying to suck her tongue while she was trying to suck his as a result the tongues suddenly were fighting. The smooch which was supposed to be a mechanical one turned passionate. Vanya and Bharath were literally trying to dry their tongues off saliva. There was a moment of silence when the smooch broke. Bharath stuck his tongue out and licked Vanya's entire face.

12