In The Garden

Story Info
James takes Alera to secret place.
1.9k words
3.7
14.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alera woke up, she looked out the window and noted that it was a beautiful day. Not the kind of day that you want to spend locked behind a desk in an office building. Unfortunately, being a Tuesday, she had to go into work anyway. Finally pulling herself from under the covers she felt a playful tug on her sleep-shorts. Turning around she looked down on her boyfriend, James, who still lay in bed half-asleep. James looked up at her with his big brown eyes and said, "Hon, do you REALLY have to work today? It's so beautiful, I was kind of hoping we could do something fun."

Alera felt her subconscious give way as she fell back into bed.

"What did you have in mind James?," she inquired, now that it was obvious that she was getting nowhere near the office today.

"Well, I was kind of thinking we could lounge around for a bit and then I could take you to a secret little place that I've been wanting to show you for a while," James replied.

Alera rolled on top of James as she slowly slid a hand down the silk boxers that he had worn to bed the night before. She felt her hand meet with his semi-hardness, as his penis began to awaken to her slowly squeezing grip.

"What is this wonderful surprise?," Alera asked curiously. At the same time, she began to grind her hips against James' with her hand still pressed in between them.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise! You're just gonna have to wait for it," James retorted.

"Well then," Alera said as she gave James's hard rod one last squeeze, "You are just going to have to wait for this," she said with an evil grin as she hopped up off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

"ALERA!!! You can't just leave me like this!!!" James yelled after her

"Can and just did, big boy" Alera said. She threw her shorts at him and closed the bathroom door, locking it to keep him out.

James gave up his argument with a final scowl and set about busying himself to relieve his aching hard-on.

Fifteen minutes later, Alera emerged from the shower, and heard James clinking around downstairs in the kitchen. She toweled out her hair as she wondered to herself what James's surprise was. He re-entered the room just as Alera slid into a pair of white thong underwear with little embroidered flowers on the front panel. James almost dropped his coffee mug as Alera turned around quickly, causing her 36 D's to bounce slightly.

"Where's mine?" Alera asked, in reference to the coffee. James held out the mug still staring at her breasts and said, "Here, take mine. I'm wide awake now," as he tried to reach out and grab at her chest.

Alera jumped back half a step and said "No, no, no. Not until I get my surprise." As she hooked the matching white flowered bra on to complete the set. As she pulled her white garter belt on, James said, "I'm certainly not going to get any calmer standing here watching you dress...I'm going to take a shower."

He grabbed a pile of clothing and walked into the bathroom and started the shower while Alera fastened white stockings to her garter belt and pulled on a plaid linen skirt. She finished the outfit with a white button down blouse. She knew that James liked this outfit because it reminded him of their days together back in catholic school. She began to reminisce about the fevered moments of passion they stole in the guys bathroom. She slid into a pair of black Mary Janes and tossed her long brown hair up into a ponytail. Alera never wore much make-up but today she was feeling especially tarty so she put on bright red lipstick. She finished just as James came out of the bathroom clean-shaven and dressed in khaki pants and a polo shirt. He let out a low whistle.

"Jesus Alera, I know that you are teasing me and all but this is torture!" he said as he made one last attempt to touch her chest.

"Well, then I know that I am doing it right." Alera said as she breezed by him heading down to the car.

If there was one thing that Alera loved more than anything else it was her car. A white corvette with red interior, she looked like one of Charlie's Angels driving down the freeway with the wind in her hair.

She was about to hop in the drivers seat when James said, "Babe, I think I better drive today." Alera was about to argue when she remembered that she didn't know where they were going. She went around to the other side and got in. James was already in the car, and he reached over to her with a bandana in his hands. Alera jerked back and exclaimed, "James, what are you doing?!"

He replied with a knowing grin, and said, "I told you it was a surprise!,"

as he put the blindfold around her eyes. Alera heard the car start up as James began to drive down the street. She soon had no idea where they were. After about twenty minutes of driving, she felt the car come to a stop. James pulled off her blindfold and she realized that they were in front of the entrance to the municipal outdoor botanical gardens. It was so beautiful that it caused Alera to suck in her breath as she viewed the beauty splayed before her. Four high brick walls surrounded the garden, the only entrance through an Iron Gate at the front.

Just as they walked through the gate, it began to rain. Everyone began to leave, as Alera said, "Isn't this just typical! I skip work to play in the sun, and it rains."

James leaned over to her with a smile on his face and said, "It's OK, Alera, now we have the garden all to ourselves. Why should we let a little rain ruin our day?"

Looking at the situation in a different light made Alera feel much better, as they began to stroll arm in arm around the brick walkways. Soon Alera realized that she was drenched through to the skin and that the feeling of her skirt fabric rubbing between her legs was making her extremely horny. She stopped James and pressed up against him with her wet breasts.

"James, I'm all wet," Alera stated coyly.

James looked down and realized he could see her nipples through her shirt and bra, and they were erect from the chilly rain. With Alera pressing up against him like a drunken cheerleader, James knew that when she said she was wet, she meant it in more than one context. He pulled her over to some lilies and turned her to look at them, still standing behind her.

"See those?" James asked? "Those are passion lilies. And I think that they are what is causing you to be so aroused."

Alera felt James's warm hands caress her neck and slowly slide over her shoulders to her breasts, where he began to pinch the erect buds in between his fingers.

"No James, it's YOU that's making me aroused," Alera said as she felt James grinding his cock into her ass cheeks through their clothing.

James took one of his hands off of her breast, and slid it under her skirt, rubbing her wet mound through her panties. He was moving so slowly that it was torture. Alera hastily undid his pants, jerking them down to his ankles. She reached inside his boxer shorts and grabbed hold of his penis, giving it a few playful squeezes. It was hard to tell what was rain and what was pre-cum. Alera went down to her knees and began to lick James's throbbing tip like an ice cream cone.

James let out a groan and begged her to suck him. Alera didn't need to be asked twice. She took his entire dick in her mouth with one fluid motion. James felt his cock hit the back of her throat as he said in between gasps "You never...told me...you could...deep throat."

Alera let out as much of a smile as is possible with a penis in her mouth as James started to moves his hips and began fucking her mouth. Alera moved one hand down to play with herself as she sucked off James. Just before he came, James stopped her and laid her back on the grass in from of the lilies. James knelt down and smelled the sweet aroma of her pussy through her underwear, which he then removed with his teeth. James dove in like a madman. Eating and sucking like there was no tomorrow. Within seconds Alera came, grabbing James's hair and forcing him to thrust his tongue deep into her love canal as he lapped up her delicious juices.

"I can't stand it anymore James!!! I need to feel your hot rod ramming in and out of my tight pussy!"

James flipped up her skirt and was just about to push himself deep into her, when they heard a voice call from behind.

"Hey you two, what are you doing there?" The couple turned around in horror, seeing a policeman in full uniform standing about twelve feet away.

They both stammered and tried to make up an excuse, but it was to no avail. The policeman knew exactly what was going on.

"I've been watching for ten minutes, and I know exactly what's going on."

Alera noticed that the policeman had a bulge in the front of his trousers. She looked at him, and in the sexiest voice possible said "If you think that we could keep it between just the three of us...I'd be more than happy to let you do me up the ass."

Unable to refuse the offer, the policeman quickly dropped his pants, revealing an 8 inch tool.

Alera was greatly excited as James lay down and pulled her down on top of his cock. Jamming it into her pussy, while the policeman came behind her and slowly eased his penis into her ass.

Both men started pumping away as Alera pulled and prodded her clitoris. She had never felt any pleasure like this before. She felt herself near orgasm, just as the policeman came into her ass. Moaning, she began to come. The orgasms ran through her body causing her to shake and gasp for air, as she realized that she was having the first multiple orgasm she'd ever had. James shot his hot load into her pussy just as she was finishing up.

Alera stood up and inserted two fingers into her pussy, withdrawing them a moment later to taste her own juices intermingled with James's cum.

She turned to the policeman and asked him if he was going to be able to keep his promise. The policeman looked at her and said, "Only if you think we might be able to do it again, little lady."

James seemed fine with the idea so the three got dressed and exchanged names and numbers, so that the good officer could get back to his route.

As Alera and James left the botanical garden, she leaned over and whispered into his ear, "I can't wait to do this again sometime soon."