In the Garden...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shay arched her back from the excitement of his touch. As always she could feel the mushrooming head penetrate her tight hole and making its way deeper into her. He was so thick.

As Rick began to piston in and out of her he could see his cock disappear and re appear glistening in her wetness. He breast bounced as he picked up his stride. He began teasing her swollen bud with his finger.

Shay moaned and wrapped her legs around him. She opened her eyes and placed her hands on his forearms as he thrust in her hard. She began soft gasp of "Rick, Rick, Rick" in time with his thrusting.

Rick felt her tiny body clamp onto his cock as her words changed to ," Yes! Yes! Yes!' she was cumin. Multiple orgasms shot through her. Rick felt each one as she dug into his forearms with her nails.

Without Rick noticing Shay had slipped her right hand between them. She took one of his balls in her hand and began to massage it. It was so hard and tight, needing to be emptied. The hammock had began to swing back and forth instead of side to side due to his thrusting into her. This made her body meet his slamming with even more force.

Immediately his head went back and he grit his teeth. As he lowered his head and looked at Shay he began to empty into her. Making love to his Shay while he was standing over her like she was suspended in air.

Rick carefully extended his body back on the hammock with her. They regained their breathing and held each other a while in silence. Listening to the chimes and the waterfall.

"Shay" Rick whispered as he held her, " Why the tear?"

Shay swallowed hard and told him, " several reasons Shuggar. Mostly because you gave me what I asked for on my Birthday. Time alone with you. I asked you to make love to me slow and easy like we done the first time we were together. You did that too. You just made love to me like it was our first time and possibly out last."

Shay wiped the next tear as she held him.

12