In the Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew didn't move at first as I stroked his erection slowly but firmly up and down. His breathing was heavier then he lay back fully so his cock in my hand was now standing upright. I could look at him now, confident that my first time efforts were meeting with the approval of this experienced older man.

"And had your thoughts taken you any further?" He was back to his questioning, but this time his handsome face had broken into a smile. I smiled back at him.

"Yes," I said, my confidence and sheer lust bursting through my tingling body - "This" - as I bent my head over his groin and pulled that shining, solid cock into my mouth and begin sucking and licking for all I was worth. I was astounded by how amazing it felt - how alive I was - how right this was - how soft-hard he felt - how delicious the taste as his pre-cum flowed. I heard him laugh.

"You can slow down, Robert, we have lots of time!"

With that he reached down for my own cock and took me firmly in his hand stroking me almost as rapidly as I was stroking and sucking on his cock. I had been so turned on for all the hours I had worked in his garden, knowing he was watching me again, knowing he admired my body when I had stripped off my shirt, knowing he wanted me to swim naked alongside him: I knew I would not last long but I had barely room to sense what he was doing to my cock so obsessed was I with his thick member pulsing in and out of my mouth.

"Robert," he called out then moved our bodies slightly so that, I realised, he would take me in his mouth too. I felt his lips and tongue on my shaft and head, more finesse than my own lust-crazed inexperienced - no experience! - attentions but he was no less urgent.

In a moment, the stars exploded. I thrust hard into Andrew's mouth and came - he thrust into mine and gushed cum in my mouth, down my throat - I came and came - he came and came. We stopped moving, but for the rise and fall of our bodies as they played out the exertion of what can only have been a few minutes. The feel and taste of his cum in my mouth, the feel and fullness in my mouth of his still hard cock, then the feel of his mouth around my cock, the occasional caress of his tongue, the swallow in his throat as he drank more of me down. This was unreal and real all at once.

After a while, we moved to lying side by side, and Andrew caressed my arm and thigh.

"I wanted you the moment I saw you in your garden the other day," he said softly. "How to have you was another matter, given our respective ages. I had to hope you would be naked in your garden again as I thought you might do so to let me know you were doing it for me. I hoped I might see you this weekend and with my mother away - which she did deliberately by the way."

I was stunned.

"Your mother knew?" I sat upright.

"My mother knew. In fact, she has seen you before last week, yes, she has seen you naked several times before. She likes you but she thought you would be more interested in me. We are very close, no secrets."

My head was spinning again. All I could do was laugh and Andrew joined in.

"So when you turned up at the door this morning, I was shocked - shocked that I had not had to do anything more to let you know I was - I am very attracted to you - not just your fine body - but that sense of risk - that daring spark that had you naked in your garden. And still I wanted to make sure you were willing, that you would take the first direct sexual step. Hence the questioning. I was just making it more and more possible. And your final answer, by the way, was perfect."

We smiled at each other and fell into a tender yet passionate kiss.

"And now I shall telephone your mother, explain I want to treat you to a takeaway after all your hard work and tell her you want to know all about the City so we will be talking into the night. Does that sound ok to you?"

"I would actually like all of that but -"

"But yes, there will be more. I would like us to explore each other less urgently, I would like to introduce you to the art and delights of fucking and being fucked. This is such a thrill to have a novice! Let's go."

And we did. And he did.

12