In the Garden of Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could," she admitted, glancing in his direction. "But I won't."

My mouth dropped open. "She wouldn't? Now I was really confused. "I thought we were friends?"

"We're well on our way to becoming friends, yes," she agreed. "But he's my master, even though he'd never consent to me calling him that. Everything I do is for his sake. I'd never go against his wishes while I concur with his assessment."

Eden made less sense the more she tried to explain! "What is it you agree on?"

"I really want to make love to you, Eve. Adam wants to make me happy and to fulfill my desires. He placed a request with your husband and offered a fair price for you. Your husband, as agent, accepted the terms, and delivered the merchandise. Now we find that the merchandise doesn't operate as promised. Adam expects to receive what he and William agreed on. If you wish to renege on your part of the bargain, he'll feel no compulsion to honour his end. Strictly business, Eve. How his decision affects the rest of your life is none of his concern."

"How about you?" I asked her. "What are your concerns?"

"Me? I'd like to make you happy," Eden said. "But I'd like to be made happy as well. Show me that you're seriously willing to try, and I'll make sure Adam signs the contract."

My heart pulled itself out of my throat and crept slowly back down into my chest where it belonged. "Promise?" I said in a tiny voice. I'm surprised I hadn't stuck out my baby finger for a pinkie swear. Sometimes I even embarrass myself.

"Promise." Eden said, smiling widely. "Now, let's see how serious you are about fulfilling the terms of our agreement. Come here!"

The harsh tone out of Eden shocked me to my toes, but spurred me to action. I closed the distance between us and knelt in front of her. She knelt in front of me in return, mirroring each other. She laid the posture bar beside us. I reached for one of her breasts, but her hand brushed mine away. "Forget about my breasts and your hands for the moment. Concentrate on using only your mouth and tongue on me."

Eden moved her still-sticky face to my lips. My juices had started to crust on her. "Lick me, Eve. And make it good."

Her comment echoed Adam's earlier command. Eden might be his sub, but she wasn't subservient to anyone else. No, she submitted to him by choice, not because of some frailty of character. "Eve!" Eden's eyes glittered angrily. "Lick me now, or get the hell out of here."

The direct command forced me to action. My tongue darted out over her face, tasting my own tart secretions. I was long familiar with the taste of myself, though I never let it crust like this before. I ignored the fact that my sexual spend was smeared on another woman's face. I lapped at Eden's cheeks much the same way she'd done to me earlier. Fitting, in a way, for me to return the favour. But she was serious about this 'no hands' deal. Each time I tried to use my hands to steady myself, Eden pushed them away.

"Cross your ankles behind you, and grab your heels," she said. "Keep them there until I tell you otherwise." I found the position awkward, but exciting. I leaned slightly backwards. The position was not too uncomfortable to hold. I strained my neck forward, stretching to reach Eden's face with the tip of my tongue. The bitch kept moving her face backwards, keeping it about a quarter inch away from me. Now that I was doing what she wanted, the slut teased me!

She took both my small nipples in her hands and pinched down hard. I sucked in my breath, rising up on my knees. Just when I thought it was over, she dug her thumbnails into my tender tit flesh. I squealed. Just then Eden lunged forwards, sealing my open mouth with her own. The tail end of my shriek flowed down her throat. She swallowed it as if it was the finest icewine.

Eden's tongue played around my mouth. This time, I was aroused enough and scared enough to participate. I kissed her as feverishly as she kissed me. It felt more sensuous than any other kiss I've ever experienced. I guess only a woman truly knows what another woman needs. And like Adam said, Eden's tongue truly held magic. Every nerve ending I possessed seemed to begin in my mouth area, conveniently located so she could stimulate them. The rest of my body ceased to exist. I wished that I could hold her, but I'd been ordered to hold this position.

"Go and lie on the marble table," Eden said. I eagerly scampered over to the stone table, and shivered as I laid down upon its glassy surface. She pried my lips open and splashed a dollop of my earlier abandoned scotch into my mouth. "Swallow," she said, massaging my throat until she felt the liquid moving down my esophagus. She repeated the ritual until she emptied the tumbler. The scotch warmed me from the inside, heat radiating right through the layers of muscle and congregating in my nipples. I certainly didn't feel cold anymore. Eden grabbed me by the underarms, using them as convenient handles so she could pull me towards her. My head slid off of the table. "Spread your legs," she whispered. Once I was properly positioned she squatted over my face, allowing her flared pussy lips to graze the tip of my nose. "Eat me, Eve. Do it until I come."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and took a good look at her ass from this angle. Her hips and buttocks were full, having the fleshy padding one associates more with Black women than with petite Caucasians. On her, everything looked to be in the right place, and to have the correct dimensions.

I worked at her pussy in the same way I'd expect my own to be serviced. The first few seconds were difficult for me, I'll admit, but the scotch had melted away the last of my inhibitions. Pleasuring this woman was a lot easier for me than I would've ever imagined. It seems that every person sets their own limits, and often sets their boundaries closer than they should. They can often be pushed back, if only they'd try. If only. I wish. Those must be the two saddest phrases in the English language. I wouldn't be using these phrases tonight. I'd do whatever Adam and Eden desired of me, no matter what that was. I had to make this deal go through. But the money was now of secondary importance. I wanted to see what I was really made of. If little Eden could be as strong as she seemed, so could I.

I stretched my tongue into her as far as it would reach, tasting her depths as I kneaded her asscheeks together. My fingernail raked her ass cleft. Her crinkled flesh doughnut pouted, probably used to hard play. The way her pussy lubricated when I fingered her asshole, it seemed like she might actually prefer anal intercourse to the regular. I'd never experienced anal sex before, and couldn't help thinking about how nice it might be. I worked a second finger into her ass, and was shocked at how easily the digit slid into her. I pulled out and examined my fingertips. They were greasy, lubed up with something. She kept her asshole pre-greased? Neat-o!

A dark shadow passed over my head, startling me. Then a thick black cock planted itself into the groove of Eden's twat, blocking my tongue. I sucked Adam's big surprise into my mouth, chewing upon its bulbous head gently.

"Good, Eve. Very good," Adam said. Adam stroked my hair once, reaching down between his legs to do so. He patted my hair as if I was a dog that had just fetched his slippers. It should've humiliated me, but I didn't feel that way. Any praise from Adam pleased me. He sawed his cock between my lips, being careful not too push in to far or too hard. As soon as he felt my throat tighten around him, he withdrew. It seemed that as long as I tried my best to please, he'd be gentle with me. That was something to remember! Good behaviour was rewarded as swiftly as contrary actions were punished.

I felt Eden's hot breath on my box. Her lips lowered to my lower ones and sucked my folds into her mouth. My hips rose up to her, enjoying her work. Suddenly, she stopped her oral ministrations. She pinched my clitoris between her fingers, rolling it gently. Her actions sent tremors through my groin and belly.

"You have a HCH pierce? That wasn't anywhere on your dossier!"

"Done two months ago," I said, gasping like a fish pulled from the brook. I was rather proud of my clit hood pierce. It was the most risque thing I'd ever done, and had taken Eric over four hours of nonstop oral sex to convince me to get one. Marking myself like that for another man ... I never thought I'd ever do something like that. Now it didn't seem like such a big deal.

"I thought you said you investigated her thoroughly?" Eden asked Adam.

Adam shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, no one's perfect," Adam said sheepishly. It was the first time I'd heard contrition in his voice. I liked him better for it. He now seemed more like a human being and not some kind of golem fashioned out of black marble.

Eden didn't respond to either one of us. Instead, she flicked her tongue expertly along the folds and crevices of my most sacred place. I cursed my decision not to wear my piercing jewellery tonight. My 14 gauge CBR would've made a great addition to our play. Eden's stellar tonguework more than made up for its lack, however. She knew how to make a clit stand up and take notice.

I got back to work on Eden, mining her pink treasure for sweet nectar. My tongue became a hummingbird's beak. Suddenly, the full weight of her hips bore down upon my face, threatening to snap my neck. Eden moaned into my pussy. Adam's hips smacked against my hands that held Eden's waist for support. Her shriek could've shattered glass. His cockhead rolled over my pink tongue, separated from it only by the thinnest of Eden's membranes. He was fucking her ass while I ate out her pussy! His second thrust was more violent than the first, sliding Eden forward about an inch. My lips disengaged from her sodden box. "Keep sucking," Adam said. "Eat her pussy while I take her ass." Adam worked her ass hard, slamming into it piledriver-style. I moved a hand from Eden's waist and cupped his jiggly balls, squeezing them gently. His grunt told me that it was a good move on my part. I massaged his hairy nuts as he claimed his woman's asshole and I sucked at her pussy for all I was worth.

In a few seconds, Eden resumed lapping at mine as well. How she could manage to think while her ass was being split by a cock as thick as a dictionary astounded me. Hell, thinking that her asshole could accept a piece of meat that my mouth couldn't amazed me! Eden, though quiet and unassuming, was a tricksome wench that would bear watching. The quiet ones usually were.

Adam increased the pace of his fucking, plunging into her with a rapidity a sewing machine needle couldn't match. Sucking my pussy became impossible for her. As far as I could tell, she was barely maintaining consciousness. Her moans undulated, sounding like the intermittent warbles of someone speaking through an electric fan.

"Fuck, Andrew! Fuck my ass! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it!" she wailed.

Andrew? Who the hell was that? Well, it made sense that they'd use fake names. I hadn't believed that their real names were Summers and DeWinter. Too damned cute. But why would they need to assume false identities to deal with Deimos? Perhaps it'd be a necessity if they had a history with the company.

Son of a bitch! Andrew! Andrew Grissolm! That was the name of the founder and former owner of Deimos. It all came back to me in a rush, the scandal that made O.J.'s story look like a traffic infraction. Andrew Grissolm had been brought up on charges of selling weapons to enemies of the U.S. Before he could be arrested, he'd fled the country with Barbara Ann Synder, the wife of the VP of Deimos. David Synder, her husband, had taken control of the company, and had remarried less than a year later. His new wife had been his sister-in-law, Barbara Ann's older sister. The scandal had been newsworthy for almost three years. Even now, rags like the Star and the Intruder had 'Synder and Ashe' sightings in exotic locales like Venezuela and the Caymans.

I stared into the delectable bare snatch that hovered above me. Was this woman really Barbara Ann Synder, the onetime wife of Bill's boss? Who knew? I buried my face into this most tasty enigma.

Besides, I'd always wanted to fuck a celebrity.

My orgasm, when it came, was a fierce thing that surprised me with its intensity. I hadn't believed that I'd ever experience an orgasm again after my affair with Eric ended. I'd reconciled myself to a humdrum existence of mediocre sex with Bill, my lawfully wedded husband. Imagine the shock of having my next orgasm due to a woman's ministrations! Eden came shortly after, flooding my face with her succulent fluids. Adam continued to plug thick cock into her asshole until she collapsed upon me, utterly spent. Petite or not, having Eden's full weight bearing down on me wasn't comfortable at all. I had to keep on smacking her on the ass with both of my hands until she grudgingly let me up.

Eden gathered my exhausted self into her arms, hugging me affectionately. I hugged her back, desiring the reassuring touch of another person while I came down off my plateau. Hell, I would've hugged Adam at this point. Adam padded around us, circling Lone Wolf style, sensing that at this time we didn't require his services. He didn't go far, though. He kept Eden in his sights, as if loathe to take his eyes off of her.

"Eve, that was wonderful. Thank you." Eden kissed me chastely on the cheek. Funny, considering that I'd been sucking on her pussy only seconds before, just as she'd been on mine. I gave her a quick peck on the lips. No tongue, though. I didn't want to start something that I didn't have the energy to finish.

"I enjoyed it too, Barbara Ann. Very much."

Colour bled from her face. "Barbara Ann? Who's that?"

"Get off of it. I know who you are and who he is. What's your business with Deimos?"

"What we intend to do with Deimos isn't your concern," Adam replied. He returned to us quickly, making sure I was within his arm's reach. "What we intend to do with you should be." His glacial tone returned, but now his face hardened as well. I couldn't decide which chilled me more, his face or his voice. Only now did I really appreciate how powerfully built he was, and how easily he could take me by the head and crush my skull like others crumpled beer cans.

Perhaps I'd been a tad hasty in revealing my knowledge to them.

"Stop, Andrew," Eden – Barbara Ann? – said, smacking him on one firm buttock. "Don't threaten her for telling the truth."

Andrew shrugged, but said nothing more.

"Now Eve," Barbara Ann said, holding onto both my hands as if she feared I'd bolt, "It's true we are who you think. But we didn't come here for Deimos. We came here for you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you," she said, massaging my wrists. Her stroking made my nipples tingle. Why did contact with her, even something as mundane as this, excite me so? I struggled to focus on her words. Boy, that was tough!

"We'd originally come to buy out Deimos and amalgamate it with Phobos,"Eden said. I'd managed to pick up the thread of her conversation. "Once we saw the financials, we changed our minds. Deimos is going down, Eve. It isn't even worth buying."

Deimos was dying? That's why the Phobos deal was so important to everyone concerned!

"But since we were Stateside, I decided to do a little shopping."

"For what?" I said, though I felt I already knew the answer.

"For a friend, an American woman who would understand me. It gets lonely living in Asia, Eve. You have no idea."

It could get lonely living right here in the U.S. I could imagine how it might be in a foreign land with only yourself for company. With only Mr. Personality over there for company, she must've starved for affection. Loneliness didn't provide all the answers, though.

"Why me?"

"You're the only women I liked," she said. "We've already auditioned eight others. They didn't work out. I needed to find someone just as I had been, an ordinary housewife to someone who worked in the business."

"You know I've a life here. I can't just pick up and go."

"Do you have a life here?" Andrew said. "You've no children, and no other family besides William. Just a husband who whored around on you, then pimped you out to earn himself some coin."

"Whores around on me? Bill?"

"Come on," Andrew said, a little of his old arrogance creeping back into his tone. "Did you think he'd let you fuck around with the neighbour's kid and do nothing about it? Of course he had some ass on the side. While you were out doing dirt, he crept around undisturbed. Those three months were a holiday for both of you."

That asshole! He had both sinned and hurled stones! Well, I guess we've both tasted of the forbidden fruit. That didn't stop me from wishing that his bite had choked him, though.

"Well, what happens to the Phobos deal now?"

"What do you want to happen?" Eden asked me. Do you want it to go ahead? I'll let you decide. You did earn it." Barbara Ann glanced over at Andrew. He waved his assent. Wow! In her subservient way, she still managed to run things. Strong like water. By seemingly yielding instead of resisting, suggesting instead of ordering, she managed to flow around him and to consistently get her own way.

"Let me call Bill. Give me five minutes alone, okay?" I didn't wait for their response. I retrieved the calfskin document case and ran bare-assed to the other side of the lagoon so I could have some privacy.

§§§

"Hello?"

"Hello, Bill?"

"Babe! How did it go?" The cheating bastard actually sounded worried about me. Or perhaps he worried about the Phobos deal. I'd soon see what really motivated him.

"Honey, I really don't know," I said in a tremulous voice.

Dead silence.

"Bill?"

"You don't know? Why don't you know?"

"I never made it there. I couldn't go through with this. I just couldn't cheat on you again. I thought that with a few drinks maybe I could, but I couldn't. I'm still at Club Adama downstairs. Could you come and pick me up?"

I was totally unprepared for the nastiness that exploded through the earpiece. His voice roamed in the high ranges, screeching like an opera singer with laryngitis. I let him spew his venom, patiently waiting for when I could say something in my defense. Bill eventually came to a sputtering halt.

"Why are you so angry?" I struggled to keep the sadistic glee out of my voice.

"Why am I so angry? What the fuck! You ruin my chance for making $4 million because of some last minute morality? Where the fuck was that morality when you let some young punk nail you? Stupid whore! For an hour's worth of sex you pass up two million dollars?"

Bill shut up. I could almost hear the tiny gears in his brain whirring. "Only an hour. Maybe they're still up there ... Eve, listen to me! I want you to head up to the penthouse and apologize to Adam and Eden for being late. Say you had car trouble. When you see them –"

"Eden, not Evan?" I said sweetly.

"Yeah. Evan," he corrected.

"Bye, William." I tossed the cell phone into the lagoon, followed by the document case. Let Deimos and Bill sink with them.

I walked around the lagoon, back to where Andrew and Barbara Ann waited. Barbara Ann sat on Andrew's lap, fondling each other while looking up at the stars. I walked up to them feeling remarkably composed. My marriage was over, and I honestly didn't care. "Is the offer still available?" I asked them. Barbara Ann clapped her hands together in jubilation. She retrieved a manila envelope from the side table and handed it to me. A navy coloured booklet with a golden maple leaf emblazoned upon its cover fell out of it. Canadian documents? I opened it up. My own face stared back at me, though the name of Lilith Connors underneath my portrait wasn't mine. At least, it wasn't until now. A small laminated card slipped out from between the pages of the passport. It was Lilith Connors' birth certificate. I'd been born in Burnaby, British Columbia apparently. I wondered if it was nice there?