In the Hands of Dr. Wojcik Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Wojcik returned to her desk, checked a few things on her computer, then reached down and opened a drawer. She lifted out two objects, and brought them over to the table. She set them down on my chest while she walked over to the cabinet, returning with the white cream I'd grown so accustomed to. My heart sank. Of the two items, one seemed to ressemble a large silver flashlight, but with a clear, solid rubber or plastic ball mounted on the end and an electrical cord dangling from the other. It seemed to be of a very high quality, medical grade. The other apparatus was confusing, to say the least. I consisted of a brushed stainless steel ring, perhaps a little over an inch in diameter. Although the shape was round, the ring was slightly flattenned, much like a copper pumbing fitting, so that it was perhapes half an inch tall when lying flat on the table. It had a generally smooth appearance. To this ring, at four equidistant points around the circumference, were welded or soldered small rings of perhaps .25" diameter. Through each ring was attached a thin steel cable, similar to that used in bicycle gearing. The end of each cable, which I judged were a yard or so in length, was run through the end of a ten-inch long stainless steel pin, with a screw adjustment which allowed the cable to be clamped in position at whichever point the user desired. What it was for, I hadn't a clue. I grimly awaited the revelation of its purpose.

Dr. Wojcik leaned down, and plugged the silver flashlight-like instrument into an electrical outlet. Then she spoke.

"As I mentioned to you earlier, the male ejaculatory response has provided me with a great deal of useful data. Today, I intend to change the proceedings somewhat. Previous sessions tested the response to a rhythmic, pumping action, similar to that normally experienced during intercourse. Unfortunately, this regular pumping action has itself created strong brainwave patterns, masking and sometimes overwhelming the brainwaves associated with the ejaculation response. You see, the frequency of the human ejaculation response is nearly identical to the thrusting action which accompanies it. To this end, I have decided to stimulate the subject's genitals with a frequency hundreds if not thousands of times faster than normal ejaculation. Certainly, the frequency of the stimulation will be recorded in the brainwave patterns, but with a little bit of filtering from the computer we can completely eliminate it from our results later on, leaving only pure ejaculatory brainwave patterns to analyse. Any questions?"

The Japanese ladies loooked at one another, questioningly. A brief discussion in Japanese ensued. Then, Hiroko spoke, hesitantly.

"E..........e...wakurationairy?"

Dr. Wojcik looked puzzled. Then her face brightened.

"Yes, yes, I understand, e jac u lat ion ary"

Midori reached into her pocket, and pulled out a thick blue book, then handed it to Dr. Wojcik. She looked at it for a moment, thumbed through a few pages, then nooded in understanding. She turned and sat at her desk. In a few seconds, she had found what she was looking for. She made a note in her clipboard, then thumbed through the book again. In a few minutes she had written down five or six words. She stood up triumphantly, and, face beaming, returned to the table. She glanced at the Japanese ladies, then turned her gaze down to her notes.

"Ok then, this is what we are going to do. We're going to take his penisu, make it very shikima until he has an erekushon. After he has a nice eyakurachion we will collect his sa-men. Any questions?

The Japanese ladies eyebrows lifted up of one accord. Mouths dropped open, then hands came up to cover mouths. They looked at each other, then at me, then at the pouch in the middle of the canvas. Dr. Wojcik looked on impatiently.

"Well, ladies, any question?"

Dumbfounded, they slowly shook their heads. Dr. Wojcik eyed them with curiosity written on her face.

"Right then, please gather around the subject, and lets begin."

As they gathered round the table, Midori and Hiroko on one side, Dr. Wojcik and Keiko on the other, Dr. Wojcik unfastened the drawcord of the pouch containing my genitals.With a sudden flourish, she pulled it open and down flat, exposing my secrets. Keiko audibly gasped.

"Something wrong, Keiko?", Dr. Wojcik asked.

Keiko shook her head.

Dr. Wojcik loosened the opening all the way, then carefully slid the bottom underneath my testicles, before lifting my flaccid penis out and over the top of the front. She began to pull the drawcord tight, carefully ensuring that my skin was not being pinched in any way, before pulling it snug all around my genitals. She pulled the scrotum skin up gently, getting as much of it outside of the pouch as possible, before finally tightening it a bit more and tying the cord in a big bow that I could see protruding from either side of my scrotum.

My genitals were now lying completely exposed atop a flat white surface, nothing else of my body visible save my head and feet. I felt like I was about to be operated on. The Japanese ladies stared in amazement, each one covering their mouths with their hands, to hide their expressions. I felt even more exposed than I had atop the other apparatus, because there was now nothing at all on display save my genitals, no other place to focus on. As if that wasn't enough, Dr. Wojcik wheeled the mobile light over and adjusted the arm to blaze a white light down. Every pore was visible.

Next, she took the other cable apparatus, and proceeded to gently lift my penis to a vertical position, flaccid as it was, and place the ring over it. It fit quite loosely. Dr. Wojcik took the first cable, and inserted the steel pin into a hole at the far corner of the examination table. She gently pulled the cable through the pin until most of the slack was taken up, then tightened the cable-fastening screw. She did the same to the other three cables. When she was done I realized what was going on - guy wires! The ring was now resting half-way down my penis, cables, only slightly limp, extending outward and gently uwards to the pins inserted into the four corners of the table.

Once satisfied that all was correct, Dr. Wojcik reached for the silver object a flicked a switch. Immediately a low humming filled the air. A vibrator! She lifted it up, and placed the rubber ball on her palm. I could see it vibrating. She murmured something, and flicked another switch, at which the humming raised up a notch in both volume and pitch. Holding the instrument over me for an instant, Dr. Wojcik looked into my eyes. I stared back, uneasily, then, unable to hold her gaze, shifted my attention to the Japanese. Smiles all round.

Dr. Wojcik brought the vibrator down and applied it to my scrotum. Despite the fact that it felt only mildly stimulating, I nevertheless began to get the initial tingles heralding the beginnings of an erection. Back and forth went the vibrator, first on one testicle, then the other, then nestled between the two of them. I began to harden, ever so slowly, first filling out a little, before the first lengthening began. The ring, which had been quite loose around the shaft, becane a little bit more snug. On and on it went, the vibrator never touching the penis, only sending mild stimulations to my testicles that were not particularly enjoyable. Nevertheless, eventually I became hard enough for my shaft to lift itself off my stomach. At that moment, Dr. Wojcik switched off the vibrator, then reached down to gently lift my penis to a vertical position. Holding it there, she slid the ring up the shaft until it was snugly positioned just at the base of the head. It became obvious to me that Dr. Wojcik had carefully measured my manhood, and had this ring designed to fit perfectly in this particular location. It was not too tight, but certainly could not accidentally slide off the top of the head, now that I was erect and the head had swelled up to its usual size.. Dr. Wojcik turned to Midori.

"Please hold this ring in place, Midori, while I tighten the cables.:

Gingerly, Midori reached her hand forward, and held the ring in place with her thumb and pointer finger. I felt the edges of her fingers touching the rim of my head. In spite of myself I felt my penis spasm a little at the sensation of her soft fingers, what little contact there was of them, touching me there. She and the other two stared hard at my shaft, while Dr. Wojcik went from corner to corner, tightening the cables fully. Now that I was fully erect, the cables were perfectly horizontal. Again, it was evident that Dr. Wojcik had correctly accounted for the thickness of my pelvis and the length of my erection is calculating the proper length of the pins required to ensure that the cable lay perfectly horizontal without tending to either slide up or down my shaft. Althought the cables were now very tight, there was of course no pressure at all on my penis, except for being held vertically by the ring. I was perfectly locked in position. I heard Midori quietly mutter, "Ah so, des" under her breath. Dr. Wojcik removed Midori's hand from the ring, and, picking up the vibrator, flicked the switch back on. Its buzzing re-charged the air with tension.

Again, she placed it on my testicles, and resumed the previous stimulation, back and forth between the two, occasionally nestling it between them. My erection held, but did not increase. I attempted to shift my buttocks slightly to get more comfortable, but the canvas prevented me from moving far, and what little movement I achieved caused my penis to tilt slightly to one side, which in turn caused the ring to dig in a little on one side. I quickly shifted back. Back to vertical.

After a minute or so, the vibrator began to make brief forays to the base of my penis, probing a little higher each time. Now, I could feel the vibrations well up into the shaft itself, and the stimulation became quite a bit stronger. When the vibrations reached just under the ring, it became almost intolerable. The thought of those three pair of eyes watching my de-sperming only intensified the discomfort. Dr. Wojcik removed the vibrator, and briefly switched it off. She first went over to the cabinet, removed the cannister of white cream, and lubricated the instrument, then made an adjustment to the handle. She looked at Hiroko.

"Ladies, please get close now and watch the involuntary tremors. They are quite fantastic, as you will see. If you look closely, you might actually see the convulsions and contractions of the penile muscle as it spasms and moves the semen up the shaft."

And with that, they all leaned over, Dr. Wojcik within a few inches, the Japanese further away. Dr. Wojcik glanced at them again, then frowned.

"No no, ladies, much closer. Get closer, or else you'll miss all the wonderful spasmodic activitiy."

And so they all gathered in close, until my shaft was hidden from view by the back of Hiroko and Midori's heads. Four faces closely peering at my manhood, isolated on a white plain of canvas. Dr. Wojcik made a quick check of the cables, moved the light so that it was directly above my penis, then moved to the end of the table. I could feel her abdomen pressing against my feet. As she turned the vibrator back on, I noticed the pitch was considerably higher in tone than before. I could not see the instrument as she placed it back up against my shaft, but Dr. Wojcik's face was clearly visible, framed above the black hair of the Japanese ladies. Her eyes gleamed, as she leaned forward

Again, the instrument stroked my shaft, first the back, then the front, occasionally riding up and down the sides like an elevator, before returning to the front. My erection reached a state of constant, straining, maximum stiffness, held erect by the ring and cables. The stimulation was beyond belief! There was a pause of few seconds, then, almost as if an electric current was passing through my manhood, I felt the tip of the vibrator touch the head of the penis, on the underside just below the opening. I groaned like I was being quartered. The vibrator withdrew, then returned, tarrying a bit longer this time. Another groan, more desperate, as I strained at all my restraints helplessly. My penis was held firmly upright, motionless, as it endured a stimulation which would normally have me humping and pumping like a maniac. No movement was possible. I shouted out in painful pleasure, yet the instrument continued to torment me, touching that super-sensitive head for a moment or two, then withdrawing, before returning a few seconds later. Top, front, sides - all possible locations on that pinkish-purple head were touched, each tested to see how much sensitivity it displayed. Every touch elicited a yelp from me now. Unfortunately, although I was super-stimulated, somehow the unnaturalness of it all did not cause me to ejaculate immediately. It was as though my manhood, unused as it was to this type of game, couldn't somehow synchronize itself properly to achieve orgasm. The heat under the canvas was unbearable. Sweat began to pour from my face, as my muscles tensed, then relaxed with every touch of that magic wand. Dr. Wojcik looked at me with amusement on her face. When my yelping reached an ear-splitting intensity, she suddenly handed the instrument to Midori, and then walked over to her desk.

She returned a moment later with what I could clearly see was some type of gag. It consisted of a leather harness, to which was attched thick black rubber sac of some kind, which I could see had two small copper disks barely protruding from the surface. A black rubber tube, about a yard long, ran from the sac to a small, metal box, with an electrical cord attached, which Dr. Wojcik placed on the table beside my head. She fastened the straps around my head, then, using two hands, grasped my upper and lower lips, and gently pulled them apart. I was certainly not going to resist. The black sac was inserted, uninflated, into my mouth, and positioned as far back in my mouth as possible. Plugging in the electrical machine, she flicked a switch. Immediately, I recognized the sound of a compressor operating, much like the sound a blood-pressure machine makes, and felt the sac expanding into my mouth. I instinctively began to breathe through my nose. Once it had fully inflated, and locked in place tightly inside of my restraining teeth, it stopped automatically. Dr. Wojcik flipped another switch, turned a dial all the way to the right, , then resumed her position at the feet of the table. She retrieved the vibrator from Midori, switched it back on, and applied it to the base of my penis again.

Although I had softened somewhat in the interval, the ring had held my penis upright. Soon, the intense stimulation brought me back to full thickness, and I could sense that my penis head must be bulging out spectacularly above the silver ring. After a pause of a few seconds, the first touch of the instrument on the head electrified my senses again. The third touch caused me to groan aloud, and although it was muffled by the rubber sac, it was still clearly audible. I thought I felt a tingle on the roof of my mouth. Dr. Wojcik looked at my mouth, puzzled, then stepped over to the control box.

"Ah!", she mutterred, "How silly of me.", then turned the dial all the way in the other direction.

She raised the vibrator, and deliberately placed it on my penis-head for three or four times the usual duration, watching my face closely as she did so. Agony! Turbo-charged stimulation flooded through my penis-head, almost instantly causing me to let out a muffled roar of anguish from deep within my vocal cords. Just as immediately, I endured a violent electric shock coursing through the two metal discs mounted on the rubber sac, of such a fiery intensity I thought one of my teeth would blow out! I strangled back my moan tight in my throat, reducing it to only a rough gurgling growl. Down came the vibrator again, and this time it stayed there! Unable to cry out, I breathed rapidly through my nose, eyes watering, as my penis, motionless, was assaulted by thousands upon thousands of vibrations. I could feel my shaft extending further that I had thought possible, head bulging, still held in vertical position by the unyielding cables, tremendously stimulated yet not yet able to ejaculate. Dr. Wojcik began to move it slowly around the penis head, swirling it around and around playfully, sometimes delaying here, or pressing harder there, occasionally lifting it off for an instant, then replacing it before I had a chance to settle down even for a moment. My legs were as stiff as boards, and I performed little frenzied kicking motions in an effort to dispel the painful stimulation. In lieu of thrusting my hips I was forced to contract then relax my stomach muscles, as though I could thrust myself to orgasm that way. Tears began to flow down my cheeks, mixed with sweat, then fell to the table-top.

Without stopping her ministraions to my male member, , Dr. Wojcik spoke to Hiroko:

"Please take a damp cloth from over near the sink, and wipe his face. Keep him comfortable so that the test can progress smoothely, please."

Hiroko left my side, and returned with the damp cloth. She leaned over me, smiled, and began to wipe my face with the moist cloth. As I snorted and puffed, she continued to dab my face, with a permanent smile on her face. The contrast of her gentle, clean, mature feminine face, and starched white blouse filling my view, with the torturous assault of my penis occurring just behind her, proved too much. I felt a tightening deep within my shaft, then a buildup of pressure as I began to ooze pre-ejaculate. I heard Dr. Wojcik's voice:

"Hiroko, look quickly. E Y A K U R A C H I O N! Quick!"

Hiroko twisted her frame to observe. I could suddenly once again see my tortured shaft, with Keiko and Midori smiling wide-eyed, heads pulled back a little to allow Hiroko to observe. Dr. Wojcik was watching me with an evil smirk, as usual. Hiroko was turned sharply, and I noticed that the twisting action caused her blouse to bunch up a little, causing little gaps to form between her buttons. Through them I could see her breast, contained by the most white, delicate, lacy bra I had ever seen. It seemed so pure and virginal. Oh, how I wanted to nestle my face there in that pure loveliness! How crude and animalistic my male shaft appeared in the same field of view. And yet she appeared unperturbed. Even while watching, her hand lovingly continued to caress my face clean, and as I began to pump out strand after strand of semen, she once looked back to me and, noticing my gaze at her breasts, gave me a short, accepting smile. At that moment, I felt a pure and unfetterred love well up within me which I had never known before, nor experienced since. It was the love of a man for a woman of a purity and gentleness completely foreign to his understanding. I sensed that she somehow knew what I was feeling, and felt a little of it too. If I could, I would have kissed her deeply then and there, even in the midst of my ongoing orgasm.

After I was finished, Dr. Wojcik left me and went to her computer. Midori and Keiko followed her, but Hiroko stayed with me, and, on Dr. Wojcik's instructions, carefully and gently de-pressurized and removed the gag from my mouth, released the cables, and, once I had softened enough, delicately slid the steel ring off from the end of my worn-out penis. She used the same damp cloth to clean me, wiping up all the semen, and rinsing the cloth several times in the sink before wiping all final traces away. I was like an invalid in her tender care. Later, as I was released from under the canvas and all straps undone, she took my hand, and rubbed my wriststs where the leather cuffs had left deep marks on the skin. Then, helping me up, she lifted my underwear, before helping me to dress with the remainder of my clothes. Despite of what I had just been through, I was touched deeply by her kindness, and quietly thanked her.