In the Hands of Dr. Wojcik Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

I awoke suddenly, as I usually do, and in a state of complete confusion. The first thing I noticed was an immense pair of white buttocks forming my horizon, and the soft thighs cradling my head and cheeks. Then, the astonishing sensation of my lips covered by a hairy, fleshy mass of womanhood. With a start, it all came back to me. I had to fight the urge to violently twist away from this most unwelcome presence, locked onto my face like an alien xenomorph. I felt repulsed, yet continued to lay there motionless, nose almost on anus, breathing in her fumes, fearful of waking the sleeping giantess. I could feel that she still held my flaccid penis in her hand, clutched between her breasts, like a child clutching a doll. The heaving of her chest intermittently pressed into it. Occasionally she would sigh, or shift her weight a little bit. I became painfully aware that parts of my arms and legs had fallen asleep, and tried to shift them back and forth ever so slightly to increase the circulation. It was neither comfortable nor pleasant.

As I lay there, I pondered what was to come next. Clearly, I was to become her sexual toy, pleasing this hairy presence with my tongue, over and over again. I could feel the thick black hairs, some in my mouth, others brushing against my cheeks and chin, My lips still penetrated her fleshy folds, and I could clearly taste the remnants of her lust-juices, as my mouth was occasionally forced to open to supplement the air taken in by my nostrils. Her smell was overpowering. A feeling of panic began to rise up within me; I needed fresh air, space. I suddenly knew I had to do something soon.. The urge to get away was irrestible.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more. As gently as I could, I twisted my face away from her sex, nose pressed into her thigh now, and gently coughed. Nothing. I coughed again, then cleared my throat. Still nothing. I was safe.

Or so I thought.

A moment later I felt Dr. Wojcik stir mightily. I was about to hastily return my lips into her crotch when I felt my right testicle seized by her lips, and pulled nearly entirely into her mouth. Her sharp teeth could be clearly felt against the scrotal skin. Worse yet, I felt them gently crushing the testicle itself, not too hard, only slightly painful, yet inconceivably frightening. The feeling of complete and utter helplessness and vulnerability was awful. I froze. The unseen lips gently sucked on the testicle, tongue coyly poking it, then teeth gently nipping the skin here and there. I awaited the bite that would most certainly throw me into a state of agony. Yet it never came.

The activity continued, only on the one testicle. I began to feel the onset of an erection. The warmth of her lips, her breath on my penis, and the softness of her breasts pressing aginst me, were all beginning to take their toll. I hardened further, and as I did so the head of my penis began to slide between her breasts. The complete fear of making any kind of movement that might annoy Dr. Wojcik, combined with the steady increase in my erection, was an intoxicating combination. When I was nearly fully erect, Dr. Wojcik released my testicle, then sat up. She chuckled.

"It seems that your penis still functions well, Mr. Douglas. Apparently, it wants some attention. Perhaps it would like to meet it's mistress just as your tongue did earlier. Well, have no fear. It will pay hommage to my womanhood on a regular basis. I will control it, surround it with my body, make it love me and give up its sweet offerrings to me. Not for your satisfaction, mind you, have no fear about that."

Reaching for the gown laying in a crumpled heap on the edge of the bed, she lazily clamoured down. She pulled it on.

"I'm going to release you for a few moments. Please don't think of doing anything rash. I enjoy having you tied up, only because it emphasizes the fact that you are now mine to do with as I wish. If I choose, I may make you perform for me unbound from time to time. It makes no difference: you are still bound to me as much as if you were tied, by nature of the agreement we made earlier."

She began to unfasten my leg and wrist straps. It was a sweet relief to have the pressure removed from my skin, and some freedom of movement at last. I vigorously moved my limbs to restore cirulation, then sat up.

Dr. Wojcik looked at me, eyes flicking down to my manhood.

"Good. I want you to get off the bed and stand here."

Pulling back the lace canopy, she motioned to the foot of the bed. I climbed down and walked around. Grasping me by the shoulders, she roughly turned me so that I was facing the bed, then pushed me up against it. She tapped my feet with her own, to indicate that I was to move them closer together. The top of the mattress jutted against my belly. Reaching down below the mattress, she removed two large solid wooden blocks, about a foot square each, and placed them on either side of my feet. Reaching down, she slid steel pins fixed on the sides of the blocks into steel-ringed holes in the floor, effectively holding the blocks in place. She enthusiastically smacked me on the buttocks.

"Get up."

I climbed up carefully, not at all sure that I could balance properly on the smooth surfaces. The hard wood felt cool to the touch. The surface of the mattress was now an inch or so beneath my hanging penis. I felt my hands being pulled behind my back, and the familiar leather straps were re-attached, then tied tightly to each other. After pulling on my arms a few times to be sure that they were indeed secure, she tied the ends of the straps around the corner posts, leaving a little slack, but still tightly enough that I think a fall from the blocks would result in mne breaking or at least dislocating one or both of my arms. I was simply but effectively held in place.

Dr. Wojcik let the canopy fall. I felt the touch of the light fabric against my back. I heard her feet pad quietly to the cabinet to my right and behind. A drawer was opened, and I could hear the sounds of items being moved. Then, the drawer was closed, and I again heard the sound of her feet as she moved into position behind me. Her hands moved between my legs, then firmly grasped my genitals. Looking down, I saw a steel cable loop encircle my penis and testicles. It wasn't as thin as piano wire, but it was thin enough that a really hard tug would more than likely break the skin. I gasped as the loop was cinched snug, and held with some kind of screw device. I felt vulnerable. A further long length of the cable hung down from my genitals to the floor and coiled around the blocks on the floor. Dr. Wojcik reached down to retreive it, then carefull lifted it up and threaded it through my buttocks. The end was tossed over the bar running horizontally across the top of the bed, then hung down again onto the mattress. Looking up, I noticed that there was a steel grooved wheel mounted on the bar, and Dr. Wojcik slid the cable over and into the groove so that the wooden bar did not get scraped or marked. The cable had several feet of length to spare after it touched the bed, and I noticed that there was a wide plastic handle, like a lawnmower pull cord, attached to the end.

Returning to the bed again, Dr. Wojcik began to arrange the pillows near the centre of the bed, two or three deep. Finally, seeing that all was correctly situated, she clamoured off the bed stood up.

"I'll be back."

I heard her feet quietly pad away, the door open, and then she was gone down the hall.

I stood still in position. I could shift my weight back and forth easily enough, even twist quite a bit from side to side, but there was no way to dismount. I waited nervously, sweating despite my inactivity.

Five minutes passed, then ten, then twenty. I began to feel my legs growing numb. I kicked my legs a little to keep the circulation going, and as I did so I felt the steel cable chafe my bare anus a little bit between my buttocks. I sighed aloud, wondering how much longer this would take. Finally, after another ten minutes or so. Dr. Wojcik returned.

I heard the door click shut. She turned up the lights quite suddenly, so that I had to squint for a moment or two before my eyes adjusted. As she appeared in the corner of my eye, I noticed that she was carrying a tray. She carefully lifted the canopy to my right, and slid it onto the mattress. On it was a cup of coffee, a small plate of biscuits, a tiny opaque bottle, and several womens glamour magazines. Letting the canopy drop, she moved behind me to the other side, picked up two narrow cushions, and slid up onto the bed herself, again letting the canopy fall back after her. She reached over to me and placed one of the cushions in between my arm and my side, then did the same on the other side. After checking to see that they stayed in place, she arranged the other pillows some more, then turned to face me. She wore a confident smile.

"Now you will be my lover, my young stud-horse! I have need of your desire, your energy, your male lust. I must be filled. You shall mate with me, and shall continue to do so until I am satisfied. Let's begin. I feel the need to be mated."

She carefully lay back on the cushions, then, hiking up the gown over her hips, proceeded to insert first one giant leg, then the other, into the space between my arms and my side, so that they were each resting on one of the narrow pillows. I felt as though she were a wheelbarrow that I was pushing. She adjusted her hips, bent her legs around behind me, then pulled herself in tighter to me, so that my soft penis was mashed up against her labia. Reaching down, she carefully lifted my manhood up and lay it flat on the thick bed of black hair just above her vagina. I could feel the pricklyness. She reached over with her left hand, and grasped the cable laying on the bed, pulling it gently taught. Grunting in approval, she then reached for her coffee and took several noisy slurps, before putting the mug down and reaching for a magazine. She began to read, occasionally placing the magazine down and turning the pages with her right hand, left always firmly gripping the cable-handle . She gave it occasional little tugs. I could feel it tightening around my genitals, sliding up and down imperceptibly between my buttocks.

I stood there, not wondering what to do. She seemed to have not the slightest further interest in me, other than to occasionally lower her magazine and give my penis a cursory glance. I felt the weight of her legs on my forearms. My upper legs were pressed against her fleshy buttocks, and my penis lay there on her black carpet, feeling the warmth of her belly through the pubic hair. I looked down on her facial expressions, changing as she turned from article to article, sometimes frowng, sometimes smiling, other times bored. And still, throughout it all, she continued to absent-mindedly tug on the cable, at first intermittently, then more steadily. As she pulled, I could feel the 'noose' around my manhood constrict, then relax, constrict, then relax, over and over again. I felt the first twinges of my member, the electric tingling which turned into arousal, which turned into swellng, then stiffness, then that first crucial movement of elongation, as the head speared further through the black forest. Then there was no turning back, until I had a fully erect shaft which lifted itself off the black carpet, bobbing up and down to the beat of my heart and the constrictions of her tugs on the cable.

She looked down and noticed my erection.

"Mmmm. That looks nice, my young stud. Ready to serve me, I see."

She placed her magazine down, then reached over and took the cap off the opaque bottle. She inverted it until five or six drops of a glistening, clear lotion fell onto her palm. Reaching down, she applied the lotion to my shaft, lightly twisting her hand, pumping me a few times, until the entire shaft was glistening under the bright lights. She roughly pushed me back, until my shaft was fully withdrawn from atop her pubic hair, then shifted her hips a little higher while at the same time angling my penis down slightly. The head was now lightly pressing between the huge, wrinkly, hairy labia. The thought of my poor member being swallowed up by that grotesque, furry monster was almost more than I could stand. I hurriedly looked up, straight into her eyes.

"Begin mating, Mr. Douglas. A nice medium pace will do nicely for the moment."

And with that, she reached over and picked up the magazine once again. I saw her eyes begin reading where she had left off.

I stood there, stupified, astounded at it all, until, without even looking up, Dr. Wojcik reached over for the cable-handle, and gave it a sharp pull. The pressure 'down below' was decidedly uncomfortable. I took a deep breath, and began to slowly press my shaft into her soft warmth. I felt the first resistance, and then, as I began a slow thrusting action, I felt her obscene flesh opening up to welcome my intrusions. I was being lured in to my doom. Further and further went each thrust, further into her darkness, her private place, my erection increasing despite my revulsion. I saw my poor shaft withdrawing from the black, fleshy opening, then hurriedly thrusting in again, over and over, feeding the beast which demanded my all. I imagined how my penis must look inside her, head bulging, completely encased by her surrounding slippery flesh, driving back and forth inside her, in total darkness, as she just remained still, enjoying my frantic exertions. I began to develop my own rhythm, as my animal instincts overcame my shame and humiliation, and I humped harder and harder, in now as far as possible each time. My upper thighs banged furiously against her huge soft buttocks, as her legs chafed at my sides from the intensity of my thrusting. Soon I began to drip with sweat, panting at the exertion. The sweat trickled down my chest, into my pubic hair, then mingled with the lotion and her sexual juices. Our crotches were mashed together, my brown pubic hair meshing with her black hair, a tangled mass which joined together, became intertwined for an instant, then was pulled apart before inevitably returning to join up again, and again. I began to pound so hard that even the very base of my penis began to penetrate her lips. It was as though her sex was devouring mine, whole.

And yet I could not stop myself. I wanted ever so badly to be able to have my hands free, to be able to to lift her buttocks, pull her close to me, assist me in my mounting. Yet they remained tied back, and I was forced to thrust with my weight and my hips alone, struggling to stay tight to her, to maintain deep penetration. Despite myself, lust had taken over, and I now needed to drive myself into her more than anything else in the world. It was completely exhausting.

Dr. Wojcik continued to read, even as the violence of my thrusting shook her body with each thrust. Her face betrayed no expression at all, and she turned the pages and glanced at the articles for all the world as though she were sitting at a roadside cafe on a sunny Saturday morning. It was infuriating to see how nonchalant she was about it all, and yet it somehow stoked my lust even further. I wanted to jar her out of her haughty attitude, make her notice my exertions, somehow acknowledge my masculinity.

Nothing.

In a fury, I banged into her harder than ever, striving to gain a firm foothold on the wooden blocks, something to give me enough of a grip to allow me plunge even harder into her, if that was even possible. I humped and thrust like a madman. The cable was an annoyance, sliding up and down between the crack of my buttocks, now lubricated by the sweat trickling down my back. It emphasized how controlled I was, how she, not I, was in charge of this 'mating' as she called it. Mating! I was her stud-horse, nothing more. Occasional moans involuntarily emerged from my throat, in between gasps for air. I began to sense that I was about to ejaculate. And still not a single sign from her! No recognition of my efforts! I stared down at her hard, plain face. Nothing! It was too much. Surely she must feel something! I felt the approach of orgasm. I was about to deposit my precious seed deep inside her most private place, and yet she couldn't seem to care less! I HAD to make her respond. My humping speed increased dramatically, and as I unleashed a final flurry of super hard, super rapid thrusts, I groaned out a final, desperate cry. In an instant, I felt myself depositing my load deep inside herthe hairy beast, over and over, feeding her, giving her what she wanted, spasms continung for several minutes after my thrusts ground to a halt. With an aching back, I continued to push myself up against her, delivering up the last of my semen to her dark, slippery depths. Her eyes remained fixed on the magainze. Exhausted, I let my head hang down to my chest, then remained still. Silence.

After several minutes, Dr. Wojcik flipped a page. Without even moving her eyes, she cleared her throat.

"All finished now, Mr. Douglas?"

I remained silent, totally spent. I could think of nothing that I could say that would make any sense whatsoever in the present circumstances. Still she refused to even look up at me.

"I'm going to require you to mate me quite regularly n the future. I find the sensation mildly pleasant. I also enjoy watching your exertions. Hopefully we can build up your stamina tothe point where you can last much longer than you did today. And we'll have to do something about your moaning. It disturbs my reading. Nevertheless, you show promise. It's been a good day."

She looked up at me finally, half-smirk on her face, eyes aglow as she saw the exhausted, beaten, humiliated look on my face.

"No, it's been a wonderful day. After I release you please dress quickly and let yourself out. You'll find a set of keys and a remote control for the front gate in an envelope at the front door. I have no further need of you today. But be warned, you must not involve yourself with any other woman, or do anything naughty to yourself. You are my stud-horse, and mine alone. Be sure to save yourself for me. Otherwise, I will have to show how very firm I am capable of being. That is all. You are dismissed."

And with that, she withdrew both legs from the pillows at my side, and pushed me away from her, exposing my still hard, glistening shaft. A small film of semen coated it. Dr. Wojcik sat up, then leaned over, and pinched the head, extracing another drop onto her index finger. She sniffed it, grunted in appreciation, then casually wiped it off onto my shaft. Pushing the magazine away, she clamoured off the bed, and, after releasing all my constraints, retreated into her bathroom. Soon afterwards the sound of the shower drifted over to me.

I felt unclean, like a soiled garment, and desperately wanted to go into my bathroom and shower myself. But I certainly didn't fancy meeting up with her again, so I hurriedly dressed and left. As the front door clicked shut behind me, I thought of how it would feel to have to open that same door again, walk down that same hall, and perform for her once more as I did today - again and again and again. I could only imagine what further torments she might have in store for me in the days, weeks, months, and - who knows? - years? that lay ahead.