In The Hands Of Fate

Story Info
What happens when fate frowns & a dark alley beckons.
1.3k words
3.58
84k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Czarina
Czarina
98 Followers

We never think of ourselves as vulnerable. As we walk from the Midtown Deli to our cars, we rarely looked down that darkened alley. That type of thing happens to others. We are invisible to crooks and robbers, so we turn our heads and pretend the alley doesn't exist. The dark recesses of the alley hide the seamier side of life. Denizens, whose only mission is to exalt themselves and lay to waste the lives of innocents, crouch in the shadows. But they do not wait for us. They wait for some other hapless soul who breaks the rule and stares down the long corridor between buildings. That is what we think.

But, then suddenly a hand juts out from the darkness. As a chicken hawk swoops down on its innocent prey, the hand grabs from off the street an innocent. An innocent who was just walking to the car to make the trip to hearth and home. One whose only goal was the safety of metal and rubber that would deliver them to the true safety of hearth and home. But the hand is the hand of fate and other destinies have been chosen for our dear innocent. The hand grabs and pulls roughly, gathering the prey into the dark bowels of the alley. Other hands appear, grasping and grabbing, tugging and tearing. Clothes rip and a package flies. The innocent is dragged away, into the deepest and darkest part of the city cavern.

Looking into the face of the wolves, the lamb trembles. On the street, no one would suspect there were ever fear in the trusting little lamb. But here, deep inside an evil lair, the lamb shakes. The wolves bare their fangs and growl, uttering animalistic noises. An evil gleam shines in the eyes of the tormentor. Toy with the prey before you move in for the kill. Make the lamb tremble and cajole. Perhaps by talking in a soft tone of voice, the innocent might convince the wild ones that the innocent is not a part of their plans. Talking human to human will touch their innermost sensitivity and they will release the lamb unharmed. But it is a myth, for true evil hears nothing that is uttered from innocent lips.

They circle, like vultures above a near dead, frail deer. The deer looks up, for now it crouches in the midst of sure and certain doom. Perhaps they will release the deer if the deer will only beg. Perhaps on bended knee the deer can make a case for leaving it to the destiny it had planned. Plead with evil. Hands folded in a stance of pray. But evil reviles prayer. A hand lashes out and the innocent cringes. A wound, no blood, but a wound nonetheless. No one has raised a hand to the innocent before. No one has dared to harm the fair-haired one. But harm is imminent this bleak and dismal evening.

Coverings are rent, ripped and torn. The innocent kneels before the captors in shreds. A hand reaches out and grabs hair. A head is turned upward. Eyes glare the message to look upward to the stronger and give sway to the evil ones. No resolve can hold in the presence of such cruel eyes. The innocent must give them their way. Perhaps by giving evil what it wants, the lamb can limp away to soothe the wounds and live.

Privates are bared. The lamb is held.

Rough hands hold the innocent. Hair is grabbed and the head uplifted. A cock plunges deep into the warm, wet opening. A mouth is fucked. Hard. Deep. The throat is felt by the cock. The throbbing, pulsing of the cylindrical weapon is felt on tongue. The taste of precum trickles down the innocent's tongue and into the throat. The virgin throat. A mouth never fucked. Lips that have never tasted cock. No one would ask the innocent to do such disgusting things. No one would dare request such vulgarity. Not of our dear innocent. Yet, the cock probes deep, plunging in and ebbing out. Moans, growls. The animal is in ecstasy. Barked commands to take it. Take it deeper. Suck! Lick! Orders to do those things thought vile by the dear one. Piercing, plunging, fucking by an object held in disdain by our lamb. Feelings of disgust. Feelings of helplessness. A desire to run. A fear of the cock. A sudden shout of triumph. A yell by the victor and the flow of semen into the virgin's mouth. Overflowing and dripping, the tide of semen washes and swirls in the mouth. More commands. Yells of swallow. Swallow! Fingers grip the nose. Air! The innocent must breathe. A throat obeys and swallows. Semen slides down the virgin throat. Semen lines the mouth, clings to the lips. Semen adorns the chin and dangles in streams. Lips reach to kiss the semen-covered lips. Lips press hard against lips. A tongue dives into the mouth, tasting the semen. A tongue probes the mouth and presses deep. An innocent is no more an innocent. Our lamb is changed.

Swirled around and dumped on the ground. Soft elbows skinned against gravelly pavement. An ass exposed. An opening never touched. A frontier no cock has entered. Pleading from a lamb. Laughter from tormentors. A body presses against warm, soft flesh and a cock grows hard. Our lamb begs. Our lamb pleads for a savior. A cock plunges deep between cheeks. A cry flies from semen crusted lips. A cock fucks hard, where no cock has been. Cheeks held open, a cock fucking hard and deep. A call from others to fuck harder, faster. Take the ass. Fuck it harder. Inciting the marauder to plunder more. Take what does not belong to the thief. A lamb begs for mercy. Cries fall on deaf ears as the thief pumps a load of thick semen into the ass of our dear one. What more could befall our precious? What more can be tolerated?

Animal paws grab at the dear one. Flesh against flesh. Cocks pushed into openings. Mouth. Ass. Fucked hard by evil ones who desire the virgin flesh of the lamb. Devouring innocence. Delving into passages never taken. Fouling the spaces of body and mind. Cocks pump and fuck. The throat is filled, the ass fucked. Over and over. Again and again. Cocks plunge deep and growls emit from the villains. Animal lust prevails as cocks shoot the fluid of lascivious whoremongers. Hands grab the body. Dread nightmares play out as the dear one is ravaged. Cocks use the body of the lamb to satisfy the dreams of evil. Our lamb's body goes limp, yet they assault it still. Lust of evil knows no bounds, it knows no limits.

Our lamb lies in a heap, frail and fouled. Semen coats the hair, the body, the mouth, the ass. Semen lies spent on the pavement. Animals laugh at the prey. Growls of beasts who are at last sated. A lamb's tears unheeded. A dread quiet falls on the lamb. A pallor of doom shrouds our precious. Where to go? What to do? Whom shall be told? Our lamb gathers what is left of dignity. Picks up the shreds of a life gone and an innocence shattered. Home. Home to safety of the hearth. The dear one limps out of the dark into the street to the womb of metal and rubber. Home calls. Hearth beckons. Our dear one points the chariot in the direction of home.

In the room, alone. What shall become of our lamb? What shall our lamb do. Innocence is gone. All that was thought of life and love now lies in tatters. All that the lamb was lies in the dark city cavern. The essence of the lamb drowns in a pool of semen in the alley. Our lamb holds up the head and meets eyes in the mirror. What now? He shudders and wonders will he ever be the same?

Czarina
Czarina
98 Followers