In the Hands of Fate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikahr wanted to smile when he entered the room with Hirundi and saw her standing there defiantly. Cassie, the maid had informed him of Ardress' refusal to be seated.

"Princess Ardress, what a pleasure to meet you. Might I add that you look beautiful in our country's colors? Ardress looked down at that sari she was wearing. She wanted to rip it off.

"Where is Kadari? What is going on?"

"I know this seems confusing to you...please have a seat, perhaps a bite to eat and let me explain on behalf of prince Hirundi." Mikahr nodded toward the silent prince.

Ardress was confused. She didn't know who to trust, even if this man seemed kind. Mikahr smiled as she pondered. Ardress noticed his deep set dimples and boyish twinkle in his eye. Yet there was a deeper emotion there than what he chose to show. She finally sat and though her stomach was touching her back, she didn't touch a morsel of the fruit fresh bread that was set before her on the grand table.

"There is something that you must know about yourself, Princess, and that is that you were a princess long before you married Prince Kadari.

Ardress shook her head, "what?"

"Your great-grandfather was royalty here...a king."

"Where is here?" Ardress looked around as if something in the room could give her a clue.

"This is your land...where your father is from."

"But..." she paused, "I don't even know who my father and mother were."

"They were royalty, my dear...you are royalty and prince Kadari is our enemy. For many years he has oppressed our people...killed our babies...raped our women."

"No," Ardress shook her head. "Not Kadari, he would never do such things."

"But he has. He is responsible for many deaths...so many deaths," Hirundi finally spoke. His visual presence was powerful. He was dark as fresh coffee beans with smooth taut skin. He was large and full, muscular and stout like a man-sized giant. His features were familiar to Ardress...much like her own.

"Who are you?" She asked

"Your brother," Hirundi answered without pause. For years it has been unsafe for anyone to know who we were. I did not even know you existed until recently, when you began to court prince Kadari and your whoring was made public."

"Excuse me," Ardress couldn't believe the nerve of this man who claimed to be her bloodline.

"Oh, no need to play innocent here. I am royalty, in know the things women do to capture powerful men like myself."

"Not that you deserve an explanation, but my husband pursued me...I am no tramp, I'll have you know."

"Well, you certainly haven't been cultured in the ways of royalty; we found you half naked in the back of that limo...certainly your standards have no foundation."

Blood rushed to her face and rouged her brown cheeks. Mikahr interceded on her behalf by clearing his throat.

"Perhaps the Princess should continue to take rest," he suggested and Hirundi smiled.

"Ah yes, why don't you show her the estate, Mik...I'm sure she's the type that's easily pleased."

Ardress started to tell him where to go, but Mikahr quickly grabbed her arm and gently squeezed it. She looked at him and he shook his head discreetly. Ardress wasn't intimidated by Hirundi and she wanted to defend her integrity and honor, but she decided to heed Mikahr and reserve her sentiments once she knew more about this man who was her brother.

Outside, Mikahr made apologies on behalf of his liege.

"This situation has him very tense right now...you must understand."

"I understand that he is an arrogant, presumptuous, filthy-minded..."

"Enough," Mikahr cut her stream of insults off.

"You will not speak of the king-to-be in such a manner."

He didn't raise his voice, but his tone and facial expression was stern.

"Oh, but he can insult my chastity?"

"You were the one half-naked in the back of that limo."

Ardress huffed, "With my husband! I was with the man that I married and free to do as I pleased. You attacked us during a private moment and now you judge me based on what you saw. How dare you?!" She raised a hand to slap his face but he deftly caught her wrist in mid-air and brought it to her side. The gesture brought him close enough for her to feel his body heat.

She couldn't explain the stirring that was happening in her abdomen as he searched her eyes with his. He gave her a long, stern look before finally speaking.

"For attempting to lay hands on a royal official, a person could be executed, here," he said evenly.

"Then I suggest that you remove your hands from me...I am Your Highness," Ardress returned his glare. He released her wrist.

"Cassie, take her back to her room and lock the doors," he ordered without taking his eyes from hers.

"Why, so you can watch me? I know I'm being watched in there."

Cassie approached Ardress and tightly grabbed her arm. Ardress yanked away from the woman. Cassie looked at Mikahr for approval and he nodded it. The woman then rushed Ardress like a linebacker and knocked the wind out of her. As Ardress struggled to catch her breath, Cassie swooped her up to her feet and forcefully escorted Ardress back to the room, shoving her in and locking the door in one gesture.

Ardress went to her bed and collapsed against the softness. Where was her love?

Kadari could be dead for all she knew. The last thing she remembered was their intimate exchange before shots were fired around them. She was so confused. One minute she had been anticipating being deflowered by her handsome husband and the next she had been thrown into this reality that she had no knowledge of. She still had so many questions about her birth and her guardians...it was all so overwhelming. Tears began flowing and she couldn't make them stop.

Ardress drifted off to sleep with swollen, puffy eyes exhausted from weeping. She was back in the limousine again and in her wedding dress. Kadari's hands were all over her and the familiar fire of desire flipped inside of her. Atop of the covers, her hand subconsciously touched her sex as her dream lover sucked her nipples. Her brain had memorized the new sensation and her body reacted, coating her fingers as she stroked herself slowly.

In her dream her eyes were closed in pleasure and she relished the languid assault of her breasts by his mouth. She stroked herself faster under the covers, massaging her stiff clit between her fingers. She was almost there...she opened her eyes to gaze upon her lover and gasped to see that it was Mikahr and not Kadari.

Her excitement rose as she watched him lick the tips of her breasts. She grabbed a handful of his shoulder-length dread locs as he laved his tongue over her thick nipples. She orgasmed from her fantasy without waking or even knowing what she had done to herself in her sleep, her body having pleased itself.

Mikahr had watched her cry herself to sleep. Strangely, he felt the need to comfort her, though he couldn't figure out why. She was pretty, but he knew nothing of her, except that she had already tried to strike him in his face. That would not be tolerated. Seeing Cassie handle her had been comical. And yet, here he was feeling sorry for her...the bride whose world came crashing down on her wedding day. No matter how she may have seduced Kadari to bed him for marriage, she didn't deserve what was happening.

He had spent most of the day watching her, not knowing why he was compelled to do so. He had hidden his shame when she had called him out earlier.

Mikahr thought his eyes were playing tricks on him when he saw her hand snake between her legs. He zoomed in on her and watched her hips began roll. He hardened instantly, disgusted by her lewdness and turned on by her sexuality at the same time. She knew that he was watching and yet she had no shame in pleasuring herself.

His erection throbbed at the thought that maybe she was inviting him to come to her...to please her. Maybe she was putting on a show for him. If what Hirundi had accused her of was true, she was used to seducing and bedding men.

Mikahr gripped his hardness through his pants imagining what Ardress' fingers were doing beneath the fabric of the sari. When she spread her legs apart to better accommodate her hand, Mikahr couldn't take the temptation anymore. He locked the door of the video room and unzipped his pants. Pre-cum already glistened at the tip as he licked his palm and gripped his shaft.

He studied Ardress intently, momentarily obsessed with what she was doing to her body. Her plump hips writhed to the rhythm of her own hand and Mikahr pumped his cock while imagining being with her. Before he could climax, he was interrupted by keys in the door. Shit!

He scooted his chair under the desk and snatched the keyboard to change the view on the monitor as Kara, one of the cleaning girls made her way in with a rolling bucket and mop.

"Oh, so sorry master Mikahr, I did not know you were in here," she bowed her slightly as he fumbled with the keyboard. When Kara noticed what was on the screen she smiled and quickly shut the door behind her and came to stand beside him in the dark room.

"Is that her," she asked as she pointed to the monitor. "Prince Hirundi was right, she has no shame." Kara shook her head and sucked her teeth in mock disgust.

Mikahr sat as still as a glass, not wanting to draw any attention to the fact that his elongated penis was exposed underneath the desk.

"Can you come and mop at another time, Kara?" Mikahr finally asked once he cleared Ardress from the screen.

"Are you sure, master Mikahr? There is nothing else you wish for me to do before I go?"

"No, please...just go and come back in a few minutes."

"Forgive me, sir, but she cannot please you through that screen. If it is pleasure you seek, I can service you."

Mikahr couldn't believe his ears. Kara had never approached him in that manner. He was already embarrassed at being caught masturbating at Ardress' expense and now Kara had made things even more awkward.

"Kara...I'm not that kind of man. I would never take advantage of a woman."

She looked at the monitor as if to silently question his statement.

"It's not what it looks like. I was...she was..."

Kara squatted next to the chair he was sitting in, "You don't have to explain anything to me master Mikahr. The evidence is right there. Before he knew it she had swiftly reached under the desk and grasped his semi-erect cock in her hands. Blood immediately began to flow back to the member.

"Kara..." Mikahr's breath slowed. "What are you doing?"

"Sh-h-h...let me," she cooed as she slowly spun the desk chair out to face her. She took in Mikahr's size with pleasure before leaning in and licking the pre-cum from the tip. He moaned and his eyes rolled back as she sucked him in. She quickly pumped his shaft while she took as much of him into her mouth as she could. He grabbed a handful of her hair and guided her head as his hips rose up, instinctively trying to get as much of himself inside of her mouth as possible as he neared orgasm.

It didn't take long before Kara felt his climax building and increased her voracity...pumping him fast and wildly sucking. Mikahr came hard, spewing his seed onto her chin and neck as her hand milked him slowly. He imagined Ardress' face...her body. What was this hold that she had over him?

He held the vision of her until the last wave and then opened his eyes. He grabbed tissue from a box on the desk and handed her several before wiping himself.

"You must not tell anyone about this," he said once his pants were clasped.

"Yes master Mikahr," Kara nodded knowingly and part of Mikahr felt bad for using the girl just for his sexual pleasure...but then again, he hadn't asked her to do what she did. She had wanted it...taken it. Still, he regretted the whole thing now that his desire was sated and he was thinking clearly. It was never wise to engage in sex with any of the royal servants. It most always led to scandal or illegitimate children. Mikahr had no intention of letting it get that far. He would never let something like this happen again.

It was that princess and her seductive show that had gotten so worked up. All he had to do was think of her and his manhood tightened. This wasn't like him...thinking with is little head instead of his bigger, more intelligent one. But there was electricity when he was near her. Or was she simply playing him for the fool. Women were wily like that; Mikahr knew from past experience that women could be some of the most conniving game players...especially women as beautiful as Ardress.

Well he was through playing games. She had known that he was watching. She had wanted him to see her masturbate...but why? Had she wanted to turn him on? Did she want him to come to her? The thoughts tortured him in his quarters as he tried to sleep that night. Damn her! His lust quickly turned to rage as sleep eluded him. She had meant to do this...tease him...get him all worked up and play him to get Hirundi's trust. That's the only way it made sense to him for her to have given him the show that she had earlier. The thought of it made him sit up in his bed.

He seethed for a few minutes then got up and headed for Ardress' quarters on the other side of the estate. He crept deftly, not wanting to be seen visiting her at such hours. He had a respectable reputation to keep and he intended to maintain it. But Ardress was up to no good and it made him angry. She wanted to play games...he would make sure to beat her to the next move.

12