In the Hands of Vampires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips continued to pout then she watched closely as his lips formed a morbid but stunning smirk. Her left brow lifted, "Oh that."

The towel dropped to the floor.

Vivian lay against the bed with a mesmerized smile held firm through her softly puckered lips that were no longer stained by blood. Her arms, clean of blood, laid bent at the elbows against the bed as she hummed with pleasurable delight. Her back arched, lifted her blood cleaned breasts with her entire torso void of the evidence of her blood bath.

Her arms lifted off the bed then lowered. Her hands grazed her lengthy fingers along the outer fullness of her breasts then further down they grazed over her blood cleaned abdomen. Her fingertips touched the top of Mr. Dandridge's thick ebony waves the moment he finished licking clean the length of her thigh, he having arrived at the crook of her hip and thigh.

Her body was practically void of any evidence of her blood bath after Mr. Dandridge had made certain the blood wasn't wasted, devoured by him with the use of his tongue.

She finally opened her eyes, they gleamed with silver etched with blood red. She peered down at him. Her eyes followed as he moved above her. She slid her hands against his bare shoulders then combed her lengthened fingers and nails upward into the thickness of his hair.

"Good thing you're immortal." she sang, peered up into the rich red of his eyes, "Or you would've truly lost the strength in that amazing tongue of yours."

Mr. Dandridge lightly laughed in response to Vivian's comment as he indulged in the radiance of her silvery eyes. "Well," he hummed then slyly commented, "With all the blood that covered you there was plenty to sustain my efforts."

Finally after too many interruptions, his lips pressed against hers then he listened to her purr. There hadn't been one individual he could remotely compare to Vivian for she was simply the fieriest, cockiest, and damned sexiest creature he ever had the pleasure of personally molding into the perfection. He typically refrained from intimate involvement with other vampires but, to him, Vivian was the exception from the very evening he gifted her.

Though it wasn't known to her but always remembered by him. Vivian had been truly the one to satisfy his carnal urges since those evenings caught between 1961 and 1970. Since he left her on her own in 1982 to build herself more and more as an independent mistress vampire, not a single mortal could capture his fancy as she had from their first meeting in 1961. He desired to return those memories to her the night of her being reborn into immortality but never caved for he greedily kept them to himself. Or perhaps he was concerned about her reaction to such deception. He truly had his hand in creating her throughout those twenty-one years and the result was pure perfection.

Finally she got what she wanted, Mr. Dandridge's lips. For nearly a year Vivian craved his lips, desired to again watch them motion as he spoke but most of all, to taste and feel them. She knew there was an odd obsession with his gorgeous mouth which was, perhaps, unlike her nature. Yet, not another set of lips could surpass the glory that were his. She could lie beneath him and simply indulge in the expertise of his lips and be satisfied. Yet, she knew their addictiveness which likely would escalate her obsession and desires.

She lavished in the silkiness of his hair as she continuously combed and massaged her fingers through the thickness. There was nothing about him she didn't desire. She desired every inch of him, from head to toe. He was undoubtedly the perfect vampire specimen with exception to her.

Yet, though she would settle for his lips and his recent tedious task where he licked her body clean, she wanted more just as any addict. Yes, she was addicted and willingly caved to that addiction.

Her animalistic sexual instincts were quickly ignited and beneath him her body displayed her anxiousness for more of her Mr. Dandridge. She again arched her back in instinct to press her breasts against his bare chest. Her legs lifted bent at the knees and slid her inner thighs eagerly against him.

He recognized her actions, so like those from those past moments he had stolen from her memory but he fondly remembered. Mentally he laughed at those stereotypes where vampires were fabled incapable of the actual carnal act of sex. Beneath him was the perfect example of that fable's mislead.

She indulged in both manners of vampire pleasures, thrived to satisfy the hunger for pain and pleasure and when combined she was always euphoric. The evening he gifted her as she was being delivered into death to be reborn immortal, she displayed when the delivering bite was given her body was sent into an undeniable fit of ultimate pleasure. Yes, vampires were the undead but their bodies were just as functional as any mortal man or woman. And for him, he seduced many, thousands upon thousands of mortal women just to achieve his own pleasure of devouring their lives while at the same time they were given a moment of final pleasure with just the simple use of his fangs and suckling lips.

Now, Vivian was another story, she was beyond being seduced by any of his hypnotic wiles. She was of course a mistress vampire with free will. But there was no real challenge with her because she was more than eager but with a delay in the form of their collided suggestive mannerisms and words. A vocal bout of foreplay against one another heightened their game of mistress versus master vampire.

That long awaited game was coming to it's anticipated peak.

She gripped the back of his hair then pulled back and broke his lips from hers. Her lips lightly snarled, exposed her fangs. "So, Mr. Dandridge," she slithered with a sultry tone with her wide silvery eyes locked with his, "What's on your mind?" Oh, how she loved that question and could read the answer clearly within the depths of those discolorations of red rimmed in orange.

His top lip sneered with a wicked grin then her gave her his answer, "What's not."

"As always, Mr. Dandridge," she released his hair, "Good answer."

She swiftly shoved her hands against his chest, used her unnatural strength. She again used that strength and slammed him back against the bed. Immediately she straddled him. Her hands pressed down against his chest as she stared down into his eyes then quickly lowered her face an inch above his.

She cunningly asked, "Wanna know a secret, Mr. Dandridge?" Her lips lightly grazed his as she pressed the fine tips of her lengthy nails into his skin.

"What secret is that, Vivian?" he asked with intrigue.

"I always get what I want." she slyly stated then presented him with a soft hiss

"Oh, that's not a secret." he stated as he eagerly accepted her kiss then commented, "One of your greater qualities might I add."

She softly laughed, "Yes, I know." she smugly agreed to his comment then firmly stated, "And I'm gonna get what I want right now."

His brows curiously lifted, "Yes and please," he spoke then, intrigued, asked, "What is it you want right now, Vivian?" His lip slightly sneered, felt the slight sting of her nails begin to scrape down against his chest. He watched her lick her lips and form their soft pucker. Before his eyes her lips curved at the corners.

She slowly rose up with a gleam of mischief in her eyes, "I want to," she paused, slightly tilted her head then spouted, "Well, take a shower."

She laughed the moment she saw his shocked expression. She quickly climbed off him, bounced off the bed, and landed firm on her feet. She moved toward the bedroom door.

He quickly sat up with his eyes wide, not what he expected. "Vivian?" he said her name with surprise and question.

"Hmm?" she coyly hummed then turned in the open the doorway. She pointed at him then commented, "Oh, you thought I was going to say you." she giggled, "That's so adorable." She smirked then moved out of the bedroom. She again laughed as she headed towards the secondary bedroom.

He lowly growled, knew exactly what she was doing. Apparently she was still upset about him attending to his sister instead of her.

He rose up off the bed and dressed. Well, he thought, she wanted to play it that way then that was how it was going to be played.

He left the bedroom and, without another word, then left her suite.

She heard the front door close. Well, she guessed, he wasn't going to easily cave which was fine by her since she had at least two more days to successfully get what she truly wanted. So, she showered away the remnants of blood from her body and hair then dressed for the break of dawn.

Paulie returned before dawn and asked Vivian how her evening went.

Vivian simply answered that it hadn't gone entirely as well as thought but there was no doubt she would have things go her way before they left.

She retired to her coffin, anticipated dusk so she could continue on the path that would definitely lead her Mr. Dandridge right where she wanted him, between her legs. Oh, she knew she would have him. Not even Mr. Dandridge could hold out when it came to her though she had a hell of a time holding out.

12