In the Hands of Vampires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drew back with a gasp and tremble, there was no blood like Vivian's. For all those years, those three arranged meetings and one unexpected meeting that she would never remember, her blood gradually developed more and more sinful which gave her blood that unique richness.

He grazed his blood stained lips up the slope of her neck then delivered them firmly against hers. Her every sexual purr felt against his lips as her body continued to writhe sexually beneath and against his. He indulged in the fact that only he could satisfy that animalistic sexual nature that was always burned inside her which was a fact he instilled in her since the beginning. That meeting permanently instilled in him as the only victor to conquer her.

His hand slid back up over her abdomen, listened and felt her trembled whine of protest. He scraped his nails against her hip then tucked his full hand beneath her buried rear and gripped her soft flesh firmly. Instinctively her hips pressed upward, granted his hand access to bury deeper to grip under her curvy thigh.

From her lips he kissed, again found the front slope of her neck. Further down he maneuvered then swiftly bore into the soft inner flesh of her right breast.

Loudly she growled, the pain of his bite into her breast sent her body into a further frenzy. Both hands snatched hold of his hair as he withdrew his fangs with that slow precision. She felt the distinct sensation of those fangs retreat then hissed the moment he lathered his tongue over the fresh punctures.

Lower he moved, immortal bloodied kisses smeared against her milky flesh. Down and down he slithered, felt each of her sexual motion against his suckling lips. The lower he moved, her unique sexual scent intensified. How he loved her unique aroma of arousal and anticipated the taste.

His lips neared her shifting hips. His arms tucked under her bent legs, hands firmly gripped the fullness of her rear.

Her eyes widely snapped open the very moment she felt her obsession, his lips explore between her thighs. A snarled grin formed over her lips, felt chilled moisture of his immortal tongue explore the depths between her legs. Her hips eased into a perfect rhythm to each lick of his tongue and suckle of his fabulous lips. She loudly purred with an animalistic tremble as her eyes widely focused on the ceiling above. She felt his mouth withdraw from her starved center and gave a whine of protest.

A sudden pleasurable pain ripped into the highest inner depth of her thigh. She loudly screeched followed by an intense growl.

Her back arched the moment she again felt his tongue again torment her center. Again her lips formed a pleased grin with that soft pucker of approval. Her eyes closed, mind and body focused on every miraculous motion of his tongue and those delectable lips. Her hands released his hand and slapped against her thighs as her legs spread wider in desire for more.

He ceased, tasted her sexual flavor then swiftly positioned his body between her willing thighs.

Her legs lifted and swiftly locked around his waist at the ankles.

There was no other he shared such intimate and sexual pleasures within that nearly a year of separation from her, especially another vampire. He constantly and oddly craved her and her sexually overloaded nature since the very first evening when he brought her body beautifully into depths of overflowing pleasure, the very first evening of 1961. She would never know that her desires for only him were instilled that very evening but he would always fondly remember. And so, again he enacted those actions that sent her body into a brilliant sexual frenzy.

His lips again shifted from hers as he kept a firm handful of her hair then swiftly penetrated his fangs into the un-bitten side of her neck. Again she writhed beneath him and he listened to her loudly hiss with a squeal of pain and pleasure. His body deeply thrust between her locked thighs while purposefully he drove his fangs deeper.

There was nothing sweeter than her hisses, growls, and squeals vocalizing his expertise of delivering her unimaginable pleasures over every inch of her glorious body. Her every physical response delivered him pleasure along with the rich and slow flow of her flavorful blood that strengthened his body as hers grew weaker.

He swiftly drew back with a loud grumble and again his lips crushed against hers to again feel the vibrations of her sexually heightened purrs. His lips remained firm against hers while driving both of their immortalized bodies closer and closer to that long awaited fulfillment of pure animalistic ecstasy.

That was it, that was what she had wanted the last time she had it, him. She never knew satisfaction until that beautiful dark creature came into her life. It wasn't just his lips she had craved but his entire mind, body, and damned soul.

Her left arm flung around his shoulders, swiftly she embedded her lengthened nails into the flesh of his back and felt and heard his loud growl in response to the sting. Her right hand tightened the grip of his hair to hold the depth of their nearly violent kiss locked. Her body was nearly uncontrollable in the manner it writhed beneath his, starved for that need only he could satisfy. Each of his powerful thrusts drove her closer and closer to finally being satisfied for the first time in nearly a year. She loudly snarled the moment his lips left hers then again his fangs drove into the side of her neck at the very precise moment her entire body was taken over by his damned brilliance.

Her back arched. Her eyes snapped wide. From her clenched fangs she released an unharnessed squeal mingled with a lengthy hiss.

His mouth held their latch at the side of her neck as he continued to thrust. Her continuous squeals pushed him further. His fangs held their embrace within the depths of her flesh as thrust after thrust steadily drew him closer to a long await bout of undeniable release.

His thrusts quickened to steer him closer as she released a scream of pure pleasure and felt her body suddenly jolt as another bout of intense pleasure was ignited through her body. His bite tensed, she again screamed, then his body was struck full throttle by such pleasure every muscle throughout tightened. He lowly grumbled in response to the intensity that ripped through him.

It seemed forever before the pleasure faded his body into relaxing down against hers. His fangs slowly withdrew as he heard her softly whine with near emotion. He felt her arms move around him and hands gently rest against the back of his hair.

She dazedly grinned then said his name with praise, "Oh, Mr. Dandridge."

His lips formed a satisfied grin then against her ear he softly whispered, "Vivian."

Her grin broadened.