In the Harem of the Sissy Sorceress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whimpered as she pulled him away, tossing his head back.

"Oh? Not so defiant now, are we?" Yomela said. She turned and strutted her way back onto the dais, her plump arse moving hypnotically. She settled back in amongst her harem and curled her finger at Heidr. "Are you coming, slave?"

He trembled for a second, but still, he crawled across the cold stone and onto the soft furs. Yomela spread her legs wide, her wet cunt like a sparkling treasure. Heidr drew close, his tongue sliding past his lips before a barked command made him stop and whine.

"My, my... how eager you are," She teased, "But there's one little thing we have to take care of first."

Two of her harem boys pulled back his hair, their touches as soft as his own skin, while another crawled toward him with a length of leather. Hanging from the front was the same smooth, milky white stone Yomela had made mere minutes ago.

"A reminder," Yomela said, "Of what you could never be."

Heidr swallowed, his cock twitching gently at the humiliation of it all. With a soft 'click' the choker was fixed in place around his neck, the stone weighing heavily. All the fear and vulnerability drained away, however, as Yomela's hand brushed along his cheek. He nuzzled her fingers, their warmth reassuring. Kind, even. Like a soft kiss.

"Go ahead, slave. Continue." She bade.

He lay between her thighs and eagerly gorged himself on her cunt. The warmth and softness of her legs wrapped around his head, pinning him in place while he licked and suckled. While his heart leapt with each groan of pleasure, each sharp cry from the sorceress' mouth. Her hands dove into his hair. She shook around and above him. She screamed and cried out, calling him only be 'slave' and 'slut', but the words didn't hurt; they only made him want to serve more. Finally, with a shrill scream that echoed around the room, her whole body convulsed. And then she dropped into the furs, her skin slick with sweat and her breath shallow.

Heidr pulled away from her cunt and her grip, looking up at the shaking sorceress. The other slaves seemed to draw a little closer, one even urging him upwards. Heidr hesitated. Someone pushed him, and he crawled up onto Yomela until his head was level with her full, ample breasts. Then her arms curled around him, pulling him into a soft embrace.

"Good boy." Yomela kissed his forehead, and he trembled with delight. Slowly she stroked his head, her heartbeat in his ear as he closed his eyes and breathed softly. He felt safe, surrounded by her smell and the soft spice of the incense. Surrounded by soft cushions and softer flesh. His chest rose and fell in time with her own. Slowly... gently...

He drifted away into sleep, dreaming of serving his new mistress.

12