In the Heat of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they were both beyond thought. There was only need and urgency, a rush to an explosion of bliss. Heather cried out as her climax came in wave upon wave. She held Jay tight as he came just after her. Even as the tension began to ease of his body, she held him, suddenly afraid of what she would feel when she let go alone.

Heather lied next to him with his arms around her, she felt safe. Safe with a man she barely knew. As morning came they said their goodbyes. Will we ever see each other again?, Jay whispered. We can't, you know this. The feeling hit her like a ton of bricks. She wanted to see him again, but she knew she couldn't. Heather walked him to the door, gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Goodbye Jay. As she closed the door a thought hit her, I get this feeling we'll be together again. No straight lines make up my life. All roads have bends. No clear cut beginnings and so far no dead ends.

12