In The Heat Of The Day

Story Info
A muddy afternoon turns hotter.
1.4k words
4.29
7.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing seemed to help mute the heat and humidity of the day. I decided that a cold shower just might do the trick. I climbed in and as I was standing there, I got lost in the sensation of the cold water as it took my breath away briefly, then flowed over my hot body. The water ran down my breasts and over my nipples, making them turn erect, which excited me. I rubbed my fingers over them, then tracing their outlines with my eyes closed, finally pulling and twisting them until they ached. My desire inflamed, I slowly moved my hands down over my belly and continued until I reached my clit. As I stroked my fingernails lightly over it, I felt the electricity rock me to the core. Knowing that He was on His way home I played with myself until I was aroused, but did not allow myself to cum.

After toweling off slowly and sensuously, I found one of my short skirts that reached just below my firm ass. I didn't bother putting on panties as I knew that was the way He liked me. I selected a tight tank top and as I put it on, the fabric slid over my erect nipples, eliciting a giggle as I remembered my brief tryst with myself in the shower.

I went into the kitchen and began doing the dishes. Almost as soon as I began, my heart skipped a beat as I heard His car pull up. I felt my pussy moisten in anticipation while I was working on the dishes. A minute later, He walked in the kitchen and smiled, surveying me with approval. I could almost hear what He was thinking as He stepped behind me, and I drew a sharp breath just before I felt the sensation of the slap of His hand on my ass. I knew that it would leave a hand print with blood red welts and I bit my lower lip with tears almost forming in the corners of my eyes. An almost imperceptible whimper quietly escaped my lips instead of the scream that my body wanted to let forth.

I was startled as I felt the weight of His powerful body push me firmly against the counter, my ass sticking out against His engorged cock still in His pants. My upper torso was bent over the counter, my nipples in the tank top pushed over into a pan filled with water.

I felt the warmth of His breath as He whispered menacingly in my ear, "Has my slut been a good girl today?"

"Yes Sir," I replied, my voice quivering with the excitement of anticipation.

Before the last breath of the second word left my lips, I felt the sting of His boots as He kicked my legs apart while still pinning me to the countertop. One of His hands lifted the back of my skirt, the cool air on my exposed ass exciting me beyond belief. Fingers - two of them, judging by the sensation - rubbed around my pussy, circling it but not quite touching it ... adding to my tortured frustration. I smiled to myself as without warning the fingers suddenly penetrated deep into my pussy.

Audibly panting, I turned my head slightly to see him looking at me with a curious smile on His face. "My pet is wet, I see."

The sensations and excitement brought on by His fingers digging deeply in by pussy threatened to put me over the edge as I let a moan escape my lips. He then slid His fingers out, disappointing me only for an instant before He brought them up and offered them to me. I held His fingers gently and respectfully as I savored the flavor of my own juices, licking them slowly clean and smiling devilishly. The sudden and unexpected yank of my head back preceded the realization that He was pulling my hair back sharply.

"Now my little slut - make me proud," He intoned gently and I felt the pressure of the fingers now against my ass.

He circled my asshole slowly and I shifted my ass around in order to force His fingers to drag over my asshole as they rubbed me. My excitement built to a fever pitch as the pleasure of having my asshole touched but not penetrated drove me nearly insane with lust. As I felt the tip of His cock touch my asshole, thoughts left and right fired into my consciousness. Was He going to take my ass? How much might it hurt?/ Will I bleed? Was I really ready for that? I don't think I'm ready. How did he get his cock out so quickly? I finally decided that I was SO ready for him to do me in the ass!

I knew enough to relax, and I tried not to clench my ass tight, but as this was entirely new to me I wasn't sure exactly what to expect. My heart pounded in my chest rapidly as I released a long, deep breath from my mouth - I had almost forgotten to breathe. I felt the head of His cock enter my ass for the first time, a brief bit of pain allowing me the luxury of thinking that this was going to be easy.

He told me, ''Relax, my pet,'' as I felt Him grab my hips.

He roughly pulled me into him to violently meet His forceful thrust as He slammed His cock deeply into me. Tears filled my eyes as a searing pain tore through my asshole. When He pulled out quickly, any relief I felt was quickly counterbalanced by the next thrust going in. He slammed deeper into me and as I felt him throbbing inside me the pain excited me to levels I had never known. He was the first one to do this to me, the first cock in my virgin ass. Emotion, pleasure and desires replaced the searing pain, locking it in that special box in my mind each time He pulled out, the door opened anew and pain searing into my depths with each new penetration. Surprise replaced pain and pleasure for an instant as I realized the stark truth: I wanted him to fuck me harder still. Suddenly, His fingers were reaching around and rubbing my clit, awakening the temporarily dormant pleasure center there. He grabbed my hair with the other hand, my head pulled back at an unnatural angle as He battered me against the hard counter with each stroke. The wetness escaping my pussy was only eclipsed by the liquids running out of the partially overturned pan beneath my chest. My tits were soaked and whatever it was (tea, water - who knows?) was starting to soak the tank top under my tits which were painfully mashed against the top of the counter.

Feeling the fingers inserted into my already excited and wet pussy, I was fighting all of the conflicting sensations - the pain in my tits, my ass, the electricity of Him rubbing my clit, the cool liquid now soaking my torso - but I knew that I dare not cum without permission.

I turned my head and begged, "Sir, please may I cum?"

He smiled at that thought that His girl needed to cum. As I felt the familiar orgasmic sensations beginning to build, I bit my lower lip so as to not cum, while simultaneously moving and grinding with the rhythm of His fingers as they plunged in and out of my pussy. He continued to enthusiastically fuck my ass as He brought me to a new level of bliss.

I continued to plead with him, "Please let me cum ... I'm not sure I can hold back anymore. I need to cum, please Sir."

He smiled lovingly and said, "You may cum, my pet."

No sooner had the words escaped his lips than the desires overtook me and I let out a scream of pure pleasure as I came wildly with abandon. I knew that the excitement for Him was almost at a peak as well, and that was confirmed as He fucked me faster and faster and then went rigid, pinning me to the counter and exploding inside of me, filling my ass with His seed. He pulled out, turned me and kissed me on the lips. He laughed as I bit His bottom litp playfully, then picked up my quivering and sated form and carried me to the bed so that W/we might lay and cuddle in E/each others arms.