In the Heat of the Moment

Story Info
A hot summers day turns into a evening of familiar passion.
1.5k words
4.3
8.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together we walk hand-in-hand, ever so slowly, towards the opened back door. This day has been blistering hot and the house is just beginning to cool down. I place myself in front of you. Knowing perfectly well that you would be most eager to follow me, I move forward and lean on the cold metal railing of the deck. Coming up from behind me, you fit yourself tightly up next to me. Leaning back, I cozy up against your broad chest. The fragrance of your spicy cologne blends into our shared space. Looking upwards, I take in the beauty of the shining stars. The sky in contrast is pitch dark as is our surroundings.

This night is warm, but somehow the breeze is comfortable and refreshing. I sense your hand move up to my neck. I lean my head so that I may offer myself for your taking. You draw my curly hair around to the opposite side, this leaving my skin bare for your tender kisses. I breathe in deeply with anticipation of your warmth finding its way to my soft, balmy skin. A deep and breathy gasp escapes my now searing lips as I draw in my lower lip and confine it with my teeth. Not unlike what I long to do to yours. You have the most inviting and kissable lips. With your gentle strokes on my skin brings with it dampness to my sweltering and pulsating crevice. My feminine delicates are moist with creamy desire.

Suddenly, it seems as if you are abundantly aware of the spontaneous effect that your physical attention is having on my now shivering body. With ease, your hand moves across my ribs finding its way up to cup my aroused breast. Squeezing and kneading my mound to the point of my wanting you by no means to cease. My erect pink nipples are uncomfortable as they stir against the lacey fabric of my bra. I silently will you to do away with the confining delicate apparel. My only thought is, "Oh God, please touch me skin to skin."

Instead your firm, demanding caress is broken and you journey upward so to capture my auburn locks within your sturdy fingers. With each offering to my neck comes with it a tighter grasp. Again, I moan outwardly and with it I back my ass up hard against your swollen shaft that is still hidden behind denim. The pressure of your hardness causes my hips to shift back and forth with obvious desire. You react with stiff thrusts against my tight rear, and our movements promptly take on a rhythmic motion of their own. With each plunge and grind our fantasized needs blossom into reality.

In an instant, you capture me and are engulfing my every breath while positioning your cock up tight alongside my pussy. There is no space for even the soft breeze to pass through between us. I can wait not a moment longer to fondle your manly sex even with your pants fully intact. Capturing you, my movement is feverish with yearning and with intent on knowing completely what I am claiming. You reclaim your hold on my hair and pull me in for a firm, nearly painful exchange. Our swollen lips are unable to depict the difference in temperature as they own the others.

Your movements in disrobing me are smooth and precise. My shirt is up and over my head, bra skillfully loosened and removed, and I stand before you in only my black lacey panties. Unsure as to why you would leave them untouched is of no real concern to me. My every thought is to offer you the same consideration and leave you in a likewise condition.

Within mere moments we are alone and nearly naked on my back porch, which faces a quiet and lonely courtyard. With any luck, all of the neighbors will be oblivious to our naughty business and caught up in their own.

Our eyes adjust, though not nearly soon enough, and I am able to take in your offering. Since the moment we met and our hands touched, I have been sexually aroused by you. I hope that the searing energy that pulsates through-out my body when I touch you never ceases to exist. Again, I tauntingly reach down and capture the exact part of you that I yearn to consume.

To my touch your erection is smooth, hot and so very stiff. I begin slowly, but my massaging and squeezing becomes more intense as my desire for you increases. I know your flavor from our previous encounters. A grand combination of boldness and yet it is sweet. I want to feel your length deep within my hungering mouth. My feeling your smooth head at the back of my throat as I suck at your cock. I can't resist my eagerness as I work your firm manhood over and over again. The velvety fluid is dripping from your opening and I urge you to explode for me. As much as I want for you to release in my mouth, I equally enjoy watching as the hot fluid escapes from you.

But, your desires take precedence over mine. In complete control, you convincingly reach down and encourage me to lift my leg up onto the nearby wooden stool. Doing so causes my hand to immediately release from your throbbing cock. Your steady hands locate my waistband just above my ass. You lower my panties down to my ankle. Gracefully you claim my hot, wet hollow by inserting a couple of brawny fingers into my extremely moist cunt. Your thumb begins rubbing at my clit causing it to become solid and sensitive. My body is over-taken by surges of sexual electricity. Our intensity is in motion and equally desired by both. My head tilts back as I release with climax nearly instantly. Your masterfully skilled moves always bring me to satisfaction. My wetness coats your hand and trickles below on the decking. Greeting me is your grin in an expressing of your pleasure. My face heats up with embarrassment, but I convince myself that you will see it as the effect from my release.

You continue to capture my womanhood and bring me to ecstasy several times over. By my second climax, I am unable to keep my boisterous moans to myself. You gallantly nestle my mouth into your hair covered chest and continue moving your fingers in and out of my tightening pussy. With all my control lost, I gyrate and press down firmly on your hand. I want you so desperately and completely. I silently plead to be able to touch you. In my mind's eye I can envision the structure of your taught penis. The length and girth is of no mystery to me. All it takes is closing my eyes and I have a precise image before me. Right down to the tear drop dripping from your opening. My vigilant recollections intensify my yearning for more. Within myself I am yelling, "Oh please let me have my way with you." And at last, you grant me my wish.

Once again, I imprison you and find that your sweet aromatic juices have continued to flow. This knowledge brings with it a mischievous smile to my glowing face. And I am going to linger no longer as to savor your sexual offering. I silently urge you to take claim to my place by the railing and in return, I kneel down before you. A few more caressing movements and then I capture you between my scarlet lips. I release for a moment and lick the tasty fluids from your opening. My tongue moves around encircling your head and down the underside of your shaft. Then again, I take you in entirely.

Leaning backwards the railing is against your exposed back and your massive cock pushes further into my searing, hot mouth. I manipulate you just as intensely as I had with my masterful hand. Sliding you in and out, suckling and claiming what is mine in this moment. I reach up to capture your sack and encourage your release. My tongue taunts, pumps and milks at your manhood. The taste of your pre-cum is now becoming stronger with the flavor of your sperm as it comes closer to the surface. You suddenly lean forward in attempts of positioning your hands deep within my now tangled hair.

Thrusting and pumping your hips towards me. I reach around and capture your bare, firm ass with my hands. My red manicured nails engrave into your sensitive flesh and then, there it is. In unison we encourage you to spill forth. Being one with you is always satisfying. Neither of us is ever left wanting more. Not in the moment at least. I take you in one last time and you explode deep into my mouth. I consume every last droplet. Until you are completely mine, I refuse to detach. With a final swallow I release. You help me to rise up and detain me in your arms.

Together we lean into the other as our breathing returns to a relaxed rhythm. Affection is a comfortable reaction between the two of us. Moments later, the realization returns that we have offered up a show for any passer-by. Whether our display has been witnessed, we are unaware. We are still reveling in our climatic episode; neither is willing to return to life as we know it, at least not yet.