In the Hotel Room

Story Info
Sara has a tongue ring and knows how to use it.
760 words
3.76
30.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrive back at the hotel. I am nearly spent from the car ride. Sara is hot and begging to play. I say that she can but first she has to strip for us. Slowly, sensually she has to make me hot again. She pulls off the jacket that Joe let her borrow and it falls to the floor. It’s like she’s moving in slow motion. Her breasts are begging to be freed of that cute bra she’s wearing. Her mahogany hair flows down around her shoulders longing to tickle her nipples. She bends over, exposing more cleavage than ever. I think there about to fall out of there. Her shoes slide off while I’m staring at her breasts. Both men are staring at me cause somehow my hand found it’s way to my wet cunt.

My panties long lost, now the only thing stopping me from my pleasure is the fact that I have two horny men staring at me. I moan loudly and Sara stops what she’s doing. She cocks her head to the side as if asking if she could play too. I nod. Quickly she undresses. Slipping her skirt down over her hips showing off the hot mound between her legs. She kneels in front of me and raises my skirt. I pull her hair so she’s facing me and I whisper “eat up bitch.” She kisses me on the lips ever so softly and then proceeds to bury her face in my pussy. Suddenly I remember that she has a tongue ring. A cold hard tongue ring. I moan loudly just as Joe forces his dick into my mouth. I suck away as Danny, my master tells the whole room what a slut I am.

Danny opens the door. I push Joe away and scream at him to close it right as I see some man staring in at Sara and I. I hear the thump as his lover shoves him into the wall saying something about not watching the sluts in there. I am terribly red faced but Sara doesn’t even seem to notice. She keeps licking my cunt in ways that I never imagined. Back and forth; her tongue ring pressing into my clit from time to time. I can’t concentrate on the wonderful feeling with the door open but my Master refuses to close it. All of a sudden Joe grabs my arms and drags me onto the bed. The ropes that I didn’t see there before were all of a sudden tied very snugly around my wrists. Sara then proceeds to lick my clit and bury her face in my hole till I scream. All with the door still open.

Danny walks slowly over to me as I moan loudly to please him. I feel like screaming at him that he is embarrassing me so bad and I want him to close the door but I wont because he knows how much I like it. He will leave the door open until I cum. And he says so. He kisses all over my face and drives his tongue deep into my mouth letting me taste him. Sara digs into my pussy with her fingers and plays with her tongue ring on my clit. I start to go. I beg for someone to suck on my nipples and Joe obliges. So now I have Danny, my love, kissing me, Joe, a complete stranger, sucking on my nipples and massaging my breasts and Sara, my best friend, eating me out. The sensation is overwhelming. I feel that I’m about to explode. A thousand stars go off in my head at once, and suddenly I hear myself begging to be fucked.

“Please, Master, I need to be fucked!” I scream. He rips off his pants, not expecting this and plunges deep inside of me. The feeling is too much I scream as he’s pumping and Joe continues to suck on my nipples.

Sara finds her way to my ear and kisses on my ear as I scream and writhe. “Cum for me Bitch” she whispers. I make a mental note to spank her later but for now that’s all I need. I cum like I’ve never came before. The feeling of all those people watching me and touching me and the fact that I’m probably going to get into a whole lot of trouble is just too much for me to bare. I raise my hips to meet the pounding and ass I feel him squirt into me one more time I cum.