In the Jungle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobalous
bobalous
1,131 Followers

Annie was mostly silent while we spoke, but she seemed to take in the whole conversation. We talked about man-eating anacondas, jaguars and Caiman crocodiles. Then there were poisonous trees. There was an old wives' tale that if you fell asleep in the shade of a certain tree, you would never wake up. It turns out that the sap droplets really are poisonous, and one should stay away from them altogether.

Then he told us about the fish: the Candiru which can swim into your urethra if you pee while swimming, the piranhas, which are really scavengers unless they get really hungry, electric eels, which really can kill a person just by getting too close, and others, of varying levels of danger. He warned us about poison dart frogs, which were afraid of nothing, because nothing messed with them. There were also over a dozen known venomous snakes.

When he started talking about spiders, leeches, mosquitoes and other creepy-crawlies, we thanked Dr. Ernesto for his time, and walked around the boat to find someone else.

Jesús Carillo was one of two physical security experts. He spoke Spanish, but was a brusque misanthrope. He didn't want conversation, and all that I could get out of him was that he was Venezuelan and had served in the military.

His 'partner,' Alfonso Diaz was a Columbian, and a warm and friendly person. Columbians and Venezuelans have a long history of unfriendly relations, and you didn't need to know either man to see the tension between them.

Alfonso spoke a little English, so we spoke that for Annie's benefit, and I translated when he slipped back into Spanish.

The biggest human danger on the Amazon was from pirates. The American military had funneled millions of dollars in equipment and training into Columbia to fight the drug producers and traffickers. The Columbian Military used some of that money to fight leftist rebels in the south and east, who were in turn supported by the socialist government in power in Venezuela, rich with their own oil money.

Deserters and rebels from both sides of the conflict spilled over the borders into northern Brazil, and started shaking down villagers and taking shipments off the Amazon River. They brought their military equipment with them, and were causing real problems in northern Amazonas State. We were in the west part of the state, and according to Alfonso, we would be safe. Two armed security guards was just a precaution.

The boat had motored upriver past the little town of Benjamin Constant, where the river had narrowed from more than a mile across down to a half mile. The river swung in all directions, seeming to loop back on itself, so that 10 miles as the crow flies turned into more than twice that distance in a boat.

We turned up several channels and tributaries, so that the river was down to 200 yards across, then down to only 100 yards. I filled up half of my first memory card taking pictures of wildlife, little villages, scenic vistas and the people on the boat with me.

Annie had stuck by my side all of that time, but she had backed off, and was no longer openly flirting with me. Finally, I sat down, and she sat next to me.

"Do you have a girlfriend back at home?" Annie asked me.

"No." I said flatly. There was a long pause, and I followed it up with "I've had exactly two girlfriends in my life, three if you include the middle-school classmate that I held hands with for a week before she broke up with me by giving her friend a note for me..." I trailed off.

"How about you? Is there a Mr. Monkey Expert in your life?" I already knew that she wasn't married or engaged, and she hadn't mentioned a boyfriend.

"Nope." Was her reply, followed quickly with "No misters, no boyfriends, and no real prospects." She had an intimidating confidence that was beautiful, but I guessed that would probably scare most men away.

Annie was silent for a time, and then said "Did I screw things up between us this morning? I have the tendency to come out swinging before I know the situation, and I really am sorry how I acted."

"You didn't screw things up." I replied quickly, and then considered my next words carefully. "You and I can still be friends. You didn't screw that up." Annie was staring at her hands, and at these words her eyes flashed to my face.

"Friends only?" she asked with a little worry in her face.

"Look" I responded. "We're going to be seeing each other for almost every breakfast and dinner for the next two months. There aren't exactly a lot of nice first date restaurants where we are going, and I doubt either of us would have time for anything other than friendship out in the field."

"You just said we'll be seeing each other every day for at least two meals." She said. "Our days will be full, sure, but there will be a lot of down time. I want to spend that time with you."

Annie sat there, her hands folded in her lap, not looking at me. She was deep in thought. Finally she said "Why don't you tell me what you want?" I thought for a moment, then decided to be brutally honest.

"Annie, I want to get my work done, and in my spare time I want to have sex with every beautiful woman who will have me. I don't want to deal with jealousy, anger, or attachments." I paused when I saw a little anger flash across her face, then I continued

"When the two months are up, I will be going back to Colorado, and I don't want to try to maintain a long distance relationship. I don't want to move to New York, and I doubt you are willing to move to Colorado, so I don't see a point in us trying to have a relationship.

"I doubt you'd want the type of relationship that I do, so I don't want to lead you on, I don't want to promise you something I can't deliver, and I don't want to hurt you."

Annie gave a little chuckle/sob at that.

"Why me?" I asked. "You're in the middle of Brazil. Wouldn't you want to try a fling with a local?"

"No." She whispered. "I like that you and I speak the same language and come from the same culture."

"Then why not date Samuel? I'm sure you've seen the way he looks at you. He'd jump at the chance to be your boyfriend for this trip."

At this, Annie angrily looked into my face. Her eyes were red, but there were no tears. Even upset, she looked perfect. Her cute, angelic face turned into a snarl as she said "Pretend you were a girl. Would you date Samuel?"

"He seems like a nice enough guy." I responded.

"As a friend, sure. Now picture his chubby, sweat soaked body on top of yours, and tell me that you'd consider a relationship with him."

"Okay" I admitted, I'm not attracted to him. "What about Paulo or Michel?" I asked about the Brazilian and French men in our expedition. "You and Michel seemed to have hit it off a few days ago."

"I spent the first seven years of my life in Mozambique, Mali and Cote d'Ivoire." She responded. "Before Michel knew that I speak perfect French, he said some things around me that showed his true character. He's not a nice guy, and I couldn't be attracted to him."

"But you are attracted to Paulo?"

"He's not awful. I just... I don't trust him the way I would with you. I talked with him a little over dinner last night. I didn't connect with him in any way, and I don't think I could." She looked back down at her hands.

"...and you think you could connect with me?" I asked.

"I already have." Annie looked back at me. "This has been the most honest conversation I think I've ever had with a man."

"Annie," I started. "You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. Not just on this trip, but in my whole life." Annie blushed. "I'm not the dog that you think I am. I've had two girlfriends my whole life, and counting Marisol last night, I've had sex with a total of four women.

"This trip is going to be my one chance to go wild, have adventures, and make some bad decisions before I go back to the reality of my boring middle-class life. I need my work to come first, but I am really looking forward to the social life at the research station. I'd like for that to include you, as a friend. I'm sorry, but I am not looking for an exclusive girlfriend. If we can be friends with benefits, I would like that, but I don't want to promise you something that I can't deliver." I was surprised at myself for offering that, though I really did want to sleep with Annie

I turned back away from Annie, expecting her to start crying or leave, but she stayed. She was silent at first, and then she finally said "Did you bring any condoms?"

I turned back to face her, and there was a lustful smile on her face as her eyes met mine. If she had started with that smile, I would have caved-in to whatever she wanted.

"I have a lot." I responded. "I brought enough for..."

I didn't finish my sentence because Annie had leaned in and was kissing me. Her tongue played carefully over my lips, and when I parted them, it rushed into my mouth to start wrestling my tongue. One of her hands went to my shoulder, and the other wen to my waist. I raised my hands to her cheek, and the other to her leg.

Suddenly she broke the kiss, and looked around. The wheel house was in the middle of the boat, so we could only see about half of the people on the upper deck, but they were all staring at us. Annie stood up and grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs and below deck. It was air conditioned here, so the benches were full of people. I could see Samuel's sneakers sticking out where he lay on a bench.

Annie led me into one of the little bathrooms to the back of the boat. It was barely bigger than an airplane bathroom, but it had a bigger sink. She kissed me and whispered "Grab a condom."

I found my backpack where I had left it, and fished out one of my condoms. I had brought 100 condoms for a 60 day expedition. I'd had high hopes while packing, but fully expected to bring most of them back home with me.

Annie had stripped to her bra and panties when I returned. If she had been intoxicatingly beautiful when dressed, she was a goddess now. Her simple black panties matched her black pushup bra perfectly on her long, lean body. She was extremely fit, with muscle definition in her legs that told me she was a runner at least, and could probably compete in many sports. Her flat stomach had just a touch of softness to it, and her hips, waist and chest formed the perfect hourglass shape.

When she saw me staring, she again flashed her dazzling white smile, and I felt unworthy to even stand in her presence, let alone be the subject of her attention. She pulled me into the bathroom, locked the door, and immediately pulled my shirt off over my head.

Her fingertips traced the shape of my hard-earned muscles in my arms, chest and shoulders. Her breathing grew deeper, and I could feel a tremble in her hands as they moved down my abs to my belt. Annie deftly unfastened my pants, and removed my jeans and boxers together. I stepped out of my shoes, and allowed her to strip me entirely naked.

Annie was on her knees removing my socks and working off my pants, and when she looked up, her face was inches from my tumescent cock. She again looked up with her brilliant blue eyes, and smiled at me before taking the head into her mouth. She brought both hands up to help her, and her left hand found its way to my sack while her right grabbed my butt, holding me in place. I could feel her tongue swirling and working on the head of my penis, while her hand began stroking me.

I put my hands on her shoulders, and the condom was still in my right hand. Feeling the rough plastic on her skin, she reached out and grabbed it. She bit the corner, pulled out the rubber, and rolled it down over my length with both hands, applying an exquisite pressure.

"Are you ready?" Annie asked me. I think she knew the effect that her smile had on me, since she kept looking for eye contact, then flashing that million watt smile at me.

"So ready" I whispered.

Annie stood up and dropped her panties as she did. I pulled her into another kiss, and my hands found the clasp on her bra, unhooking the garment, and letting it fall from her chest. She was a small B-cup, with little, pink nipples. Her breasts looked perfect for her body, and gave her a sporty look. I took one nipple in my mouth while I gently twisted the other. Annie let out a small gasp, and then pulled my lips up to hers.

After what felt like several minutes of kissing and petting, Annie hopped up onto the sink counter and spread her legs wide. She wrapped her ankles around my naked butt, and pulled me into her. When I was close enough, she grabbed my wrapped cock, and began rubbing it on her labia.

I looked down and saw that she was clean shaven, or possibly waxed. Annie kept rubbing me between her folds until she had spread her lubrication all over both of us. This done, she aimed my head at her opening, and pulled me into her with her ankles, still gripping my butt. I let her draw me in at her own pace, stopping when she stopped. She was breathing heavy when I finally bottomed out.

I started sawing in and out with a gentle pace, reading Annie for clues about which angles she liked and didn't. We built the pace slowly, and I could feel her orgasm rising up with my ministrations. I was watching her face and focusing on her pleasure as she reached her peak.

Her lidded eyes flew open, and her mouth gaped wide. In all of my years of watching porn, I have never witnessed a more beautiful orgasm. She sang out softly in between rasping breaths, her small voice like an angel's, cooing her pleasure for only me to hear.

All of my hard fought control was over in that moment, and I came with her, struggling to maintain the rhythm that was bringing both of us so much joy. I felt my cock begin to slide within the condom, as my sticky semen lubricated its hold on me. Annie was still coming down from her peak, so I didn't dare stop or pull out.

Finally her mouth closed, and she seemed to regain control over the grip her hands had on my biceps. She blew several lung-fulls of air over my chest, and then coughed and swallowed. Her eyes flew up to meet mine, and her million-watt smile returned. Within her, my deflating cock gave a strong pulse, and Annie giggled at the sensation.

I pulled out of Annie, and helped her down off of her perch on the sink. Instead of going straight for her underwear, she pulled me into a full-body hug, and kissed my neck.

"Okay, so now I know Marisol wasn't faking it. You really are that good." She whispered contentedly. "Now I just need to figure out how you gave her three orgasms in five minutes."

"I would have lasted longer if you hadn't been so intoxicatingly beautiful." I whispered into her ear, and followed that gesture with a little nibble on her earlobe. Annie gasped and then withdrew so that she was looking into my eyes again.

"Flattery will get you everywhere with me." She whispered before pulling me into a kiss.

It was several minutes later when we broke our kisses, and started to pull on our clothes. I pulled off and tied my condom, and Annie licked the residue off of my limp penis. She made a disgusted face and spit in the sink, then looked at my face and said "It tastes like a rubber balloon. Your cum tasted fine, though."

We pulled on our clothes, giving each other's bodies little kisses as we squeezed around and bent over in the cramped space. When we were finally dressed, Annie fixed the collar on my shirt before checking her own blonde hair and minimal makeup in the mirror. Deciding that we were both presentable, she opened the door.

Three of the female Brazilian graduate students were gathered and talking near the bathrooms, and gave us knowing looks as we exited. Annie walked out first, confidently returning their smiles. I felt a little embarrassed rutting sober and in the light of day, but met their smiles.

We checked on Samuel, who was still nauseous, but feeling better with the Dramamine. Several other people were struggling with the motion of the boat as well, and I offered medicine to them. My Portuguese was poor, but they understood, and several accepted, thanking me in English.

Still the boat chugged up the river. A lunch of beans, rice and steak was served in the small galley, and Annie and I got plates together. Samuel turned green at the mention of food, but we got him to drink a little water. Annie and I went back up to the top deck to eat our lunch in the open air. We joined a group of Brazilian women and Michel, the man from France, though we both gave him dirty looks when he tried flirting with Annie.

Michel spoke as little Portuguese as I did, and was struggling to flirt with the women. His English was pretty good, but my presence seemed to keep him from flirting too hard with Annie. I made a real effort to join in the conversation.

Portuguese is the official language of Brazil. It is closely related to Spanish in many ways, and many native speakers of each language find they can learn the other with little difficulty. For me, the language was too close to Spanish that when my brain went looking for the Portuguese word, it came up with the Spanish one. Somehow listening to the language was much easier, and I could understand it, if not speak it.

I understood much of the conversation, and was able to show that I was listening, even if I couldn't fully participate. The women were impressed, and mentally opened their social circle to include Annie and myself, since we seemed to be a package deal.

Eventually the group decided to go enjoy the air conditioned interior of the boat, and I begged off. It was a cold and dry January in Colorado, and I was fully enjoying the warmth of my tropical vacation. Annie stayed outside with me.

"So... who's my competition?" She asked innocently.

"You have no competition; you are in a league of your own." I responded.

"You know what I mean!" Annie smiled coyly at me, not her full bright smile, but warm nonetheless. "You made it clear we aren't exclusive, and you're on the prowl for other women. If I wasn't here cramping your style, who would you be flirting with?"

"I was flirting with those Brazilian women over lunch." I said.

"Was I messing it up for you?" She asked innocently.

"No. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Like with you, I'm going to be spending the next two months with them. I want to get to know them, not seduce them and drag them down to the ship's bathroom for steamy, hot sex." I grinned at Annie, and she smiled back.

"I guess that was pretty forward of me... I swear I've never done something like that before." She looked embarrassed for the first time.

"Me neither." I said. "But maybe I would have if I had known how good it could be."

Annie smiled, and lay her head on my shoulder. "It was pretty amazing."

We were silent for a long time then she said "Oh my god! You totally changed the subject on me. I want a name!"

"Anice Mueller would be near the top of my list." I responded honestly.

"Which one is she?"

"The Brazilian ornithologist. Tall, straight hair, glasses. She is doing her doctorate on recovery of several different parrot species that have been the subject of conservation efforts." I told truthfully.

"Do you memorize everyone's research proposal?" Annie asked.

"Everyone in our group, yeah." I replied.

"Okay, who is that and what does she study?" Annie pointed to a short woman in deep conversation with one of the professors.

"Maria Sallum. She is an entomologist looking for mosquitoes. She is doing a lot of the same phylogenetic work as me, but with a medical angle, since some of her subjects transmit malaria." I said. "She's also married, and has a daughter."

"Wow... and the professor she's talking to?"

"That's Gliberto Alves. Also entomologist, also mosquitoes, but he works on a different genus." She stared at me. "Married, two sons."

bobalous
bobalous
1,131 Followers