In the Jungle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers

"So tell me more about your research. It's just mayflies, right?"

"Yeah," I said "They can live for months or even a year as larvae, and niads, then they molt into adults and die in just days. Some species live only a few hours as adults. Mayfly niads live in the slower moving streams, so I won't be collecting them on the main river. I have special permission to go upstream to where they are, hiding under rocks."

"You mean on your own?" Annie sounded worried. Joao's warnings about the dangers of the jungle had rattled her.

"Yeah, I found some little tributaries on google earth that might bear fruit. I even brought along camping gear so that I can stay the night and go extra far." I was extra excited about this part of my trip.

"How are you going to get around out there?" Annie was getting more worried all the time.

"I have a machete for land, and an inflatable kayak for water crossing." The machete I had bought in Brasilia for a few bucks. The kayak had cost hundreds online, and was guaranteed for life. It could be inflated in minutes, and packed down to about double the size of a rolling pin. It had a telescoping paddle, which fit inside the bundle.

"Aren't you scared?"

"Sure, but that's half the fun, taking the risk, and hopefully getting the rewards. I know I would regret it if I spent my two months in the Amazon puttering around camp and covering the same ground. I don't want to be safe, I want to get the full experience."

Annie was quiet for a long time, then said "please be careful out there."

"So you're just collecting the mayflies or doing more with them?"

"Collecting for now. My project is to collect them, and get them back to my lab at Colorado State University. Since they live in slow-moving water, Mayflies leave an incredible fossil record. Good enough that we can tie living species to their fossil ancestors. I am going to find as many different species as I can, sequence a few key genes, and use the fossil record to try to tie down their rate of evolution."

"Sounds interesting." Annie lied.

"It's not."

"Then why are you working on it?" She asked me.

"Free PhD." I responded. I had no other good reason to be working on such a boring project. Annie had no reply to my honesty.

After that we talked about nothing important for several hours. We walked around the boat, went below, tried talking with our fellow scientists, and finally tried to lay down for naps on different benches.

We were awoken by shouts as we arrived at the research station. It had started raining while we were asleep, and it was dumping hard. Everyone above deck was soaked as though they had jumped into the river. I found a poncho in my backpack, but decided that it was way too hot and humid to risk putting it on. Instead I wrapped it around my backpack, and stepped out into the warm showers outside.

The research camp consisted of two dozen shipping containers that had been refitted as living quarters, laboratories, offices, a mess hall and a rec room. They had been floated up river on a barge, and placed on shore with a crane. There was a floating dock that led from the river through the grass and vines, and up onto the bank.

The spot had been chosen for its elevation above the river, as well as its proximity to virgin forest. This was a center of biodiversity, which meant that many plants and animals had evolved here, and there were ancestral versions of common plants and animals that were found nowhere else in Brazil or the world.

Our living quarters were tiny: 8'x8' with a metal and nylon cot, and a few shelves for personal items. We each got our own rooms. There was a little window in each, but no air conditioning. The camp had been built in the shade of several majestic trees, but the rest of the vegetation was kept at bay. There was a generator which gave lights and power to all buildings, but only the rec room, mess hall and labs had air conditioners.

Samuel, Annie and I were all placed in living quarters within the same shipping container, along with Michel and two of the Married Brazilian women. Annie was excited that we shared a wall, but I wanted a little more separation to pursue other women. It would be awkward bringing a woman to my room at night if she was loud and Annie was next door.

I had barely set my backpack down and tested the comfort of the cot when Annie appeared in my doorway.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Of course!" I replied too eagerly.

Annie closed the door and climbed on my supine body, straddling me, and aggressively kissing me. I returned her kisses with the same passion, and before I knew it, she was stripping her clothes off again and tearing mine off as well. I didn't resist.

"Condom!" Annie hissed into my ear. My room was so small that I didn't even have to get up. I unzipped the pocket, pulled out a condom and ripped off the wrapper without even breaking the kiss. Annie sat up on her knees and rolled the condom on for me. Her hips were making little humping motions on my thighs while she did this, and she eagerly slid down, taking all of my shielded length inside her. If she had been a goddess in the bathroom, she was a titan in the bedroom.

She had to know by now what her bright smile did to me, and she sat up and hit me with the full wattage. Her blonde hair was a halo around her face, and her sapphire eyes squinted in joy and pleasure as they met mine. Annie pushed her hair behind one ear in a very feminine gesture before putting her palms on the frame of my cot, and grinding her hips in a circular motion. Her small breasts appeared larger as they hung down near my chin, and swayed with the rhythm that Annie was keeping.

Her first orgasm struck suddenly, and her back arched as her muscles clamped around my cock. She was trying hard to be quiet, but still letting out the little singing breaths as she came down from her peak. Her arms seemed to lose their strength, and she fell forward onto my chest, still breathing hard into the base of my neck.

I pulled her up a little so that I could get my knees up, then started pumping my hips into her - slowly at first, but gradually increasing the tempo. If I was not wearing a condom, I would have been overstimulated and lost it, but instead I was able to bring her up to another orgasm without spending my own. I continued my rhythm though her orgasm while both of my hands grasped her tight little butt.

"You have to come with me on the next one!" Annie gasped as she came down. "I don't think I can take any more after that."

I rolled us over without pulling out, which was a little awkward on the concave cot. Once on top, I ground my pubic bone into her clit, and gave my own little hip swivel which drove Annie crazy.

"Bret, you'd better come now... I'm... almost..."

I could feel her orgasm start when her muscles began fluttering and squeezing on my cock. The little singing voice that I was starting to love started up again. I buried my face in her hair, and breathed deeply, taking in her intoxicating scent. That was enough to push me over the edge, and I planted little kisses from her collarbone to her ear as I groaned and spent myself inside of her.

I slid off, and lay next to her, both of us panting, and smiling. It was really hot in the metal box of our room, and we were both dripping in sweat. I put a few inches of air in between us, and rolled onto my side to look at her as I lay there. She rolled her head to look at me, and hit me again with her smile. I hoped that I got used to that beautiful grin of hers soon, because at the moment I was powerless against it. She could have asked for anything at that moment, and I would have moved heaven and earth to give it to her.

We lay there for several minutes before someone called out in Portuguese, then English that we would be eating dinner in 20 minutes then have a welcome informational meeting. I sat up and pulled my condom off. Annie was stretching on my cot as I went sorting through the pile of clothes on the floor, separating mine from hers. Everything she did was feminine and beautiful, and I had to remind myself not to fall for her, because if I let my guard down, I knew I would.

"Three." Annie said with a smile. I looked at her furrowing my eyebrows in a questioning look. "You held back and gave me three orgasms. Just like with Marisol." Annie had a satisfied glow when she said this. "You really are that good, aren't you?"

"It takes two to tango." Was all I could think to say.

Once dressed, we stepped outside into the narrow hallway that ran down one side of the shipping containers. The rain had stopped while we were in my room, and Annie slipped into her room to change into dry clothes. I was headed towards the exit when I noticed that Samuel's door was open. He smiled up at me when I looked in, and said "How do you do it, man?"

I motioned him to follow me out, and said "Do what?"

"Seduce women like that? This morning she was spewing hate at you over breakfast, and just now she couldn't wait to get into your room to knock boots." Samuel was still smiling at me. After basking in the glow of Annie's smile, Sam's grin looked like a gargoyle's mask.

I decided there was no point in denying it. I imagined gossip would get around, and lying to Sam this early in our friendship would erode any trust that we were building. I decided to take a different route.

"She was spewing hate at me at breakfast?" I asked innocently. Sam had not been there when she was shouting at me.

"She badmouthed you a little. She was also staring daggers at you, though you probably didn't see them." Sam said sheepishly.

"So a beautiful woman sat with you at breakfast and spent time staring at me and talking about me... and you think I had to work to get her attention?" His grin faltered at that, and he realized that I was right.

"So you two are dating now?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, what do you think for tonight: Dinner and a movie or drinks and dancing?" Sam grinned at me again.

"I mean is she your girlfriend now?" He clarified.

"No. We're not committing to each other. We buried the hatchet and we're friends now, but that's it."

"Friends with benefits, you mean." Sam added. I could tell he wanted to live vicariously through me, but unfortunately for him, I didn't kiss and tell.

"Sam, don't go starting rumors around the camp. If you and I are going to be friends, we need to trust each other."

"Right on, chief." Was Sam's reply, and he gave a sloppy salute with it. I realized afterwards that Sam didn't speak any language other than English, so he probably wouldn't be gossiping about me much anyways around the research station. He did seem to perk up at the mention of us being friends though. I was serious about that. Despite his appearance and hygiene, I really did like Sam.

In the fifteen minutes that we had left, Sam and I wandered around the research station, taking in the landscape. Nearly four acres had been cleared of all but the biggest trees, and a native Bermuda grass had been planted for erosion control and to keep the mud down. Rows and rows of native trees had been planted nearby, and I soon learned why. They were each some sort of fruit or nut tree, and they brought the wildlife in. Birds and monkeys were immediately visible in the young trees, and I was sure that fruit bats and insects would also be in abundance come nightfall.

I found a ripe guava that had not yet been set upon by the animals, and cut it in half with my knife. I offered one half to Sam, and enjoyed the other half. We set off through the shipping containers looking for the one that had been set up as a mess hall.

Dinner was once again beans and rice, though this time there would be pork skewers instead of steak. I sat with Sam and Annie, and two of the Brazilian women that I had flirted with over lunch joined us as well. They watched me, and paid attention when I talked. They tried their best to join in the English conversation, and I tried my best to speak Portuguese with them. I was embarrassed several times when I used the Spanish words instead of the Portuguese, but the women were good sports.

As soon as dinner was over, Dr. Joao Salas got our attention. The first and most important announcement was a big secret of the Brazilian government. He impressed on us repeatedly that this was not to be shared beyond the people in this research station. He gave the speech twice, once in Portuguese, and once in English.

Doing aerial surveys of the area, the Brazilian government picked up infrared images of an uncontacted native tribe 40 miles southwest of our Research station. The observation had been at night with canopy penetrating observation equipment. It first picked up the heat signatures of campfires, and then further flyovers allowed them to count warm bodies.

The lack of disturbed vegetation ruled out illegal loggers or farmers. The presence of children ruled out pirates, and there were no known contacted villages besides us within 60 miles of the native village. Joao directed our attention to a map on the wall of our location. There was a big red circle around the location of the village, and we were given strict instructions not to cross into that part of the forest. I took a picture with my cell phone to study later. There were also streams that I hadn't seen before on satellite maps, which could prove useful to my research.

Joao Further instructed us what to do if we somehow did come into contact accidentally. We were to assume that any interaction could become violent, and not to fight back. We were to run away. The Brazilian government carefully protects the safety of its uncontacted natives, and we had no rights when we were in their territory.

Joao then ended the meeting by officially welcoming us all. He announced that he would be leading us on tours in groups of 3-5, and showing us the plants and animals that we were to avoid, and how best to not die or be grievously injured out on our own.

After the meeting broke up, Sam and I walked over to check out the rec room together. There was a television and a weight room, and some dart boards along one wall. The two women from lunch and dinner came up and continued our conversation from before.

The apparent leader of the two was named Carmen, and her minion was named Aline. They were both mycologists, studying the mushrooms in this old growth forest. I found Carmen's work especially interesting, as she was looking for novel antivirals in shelf mushrooms. Aline was a simple taxonomist like me, looking to collect something new that she could get DNA sequences out of.

Both women were flirting, but Carmen had clearly won the pecking contest, and she was making sure Aline didn't step into her territory (me). That left Aline starting to flirt with Sam, who appreciated the attention. Annie came in and saw Sam and me deep in concentration with the Brazilian women.

She came up to my side and whispered in my ear "I need your cock right now." I looked at her and she was giving me that same smile that she knew I couldn't resist. There was no joking, just desire in her smile.

I said "Desculpe me" (Excuse me) to the women and "Excuse me" to Sam, and I followed Annie back into her room, where she pushed me onto her cot, unzipped my pants, and fished my cock out of my fly.

I had started hardening when she whispered in my ear, and reached my maximum growth when she smiled at me. Annie didn't waste time nibbling or licking, she grabbed my length with both hands and her mouth and started bobbing, twisting and stroking. The whole time she kept those deep blue eyes on my face, and the best smile she could manage with my cock in her mouth.

It didn't take 5 minutes before I announced my impending climax, Annie continued exactly as she had been, and accepted my seed in her mouth without spilling a drop.

"Mmmm..." was the only sound she made as I filled her mouth. She made a show of swallowing it all, though I wouldn't have minded if she had spit.

As soon as I deflated, she stuffed me back into my fly, carefully zipped me up, and offered me a hand up. We kissed briefly, and returned to the rec room. Carmen and Aline had left Sam alone, and he was sitting with a professor watching a soccer game on the satellite hookup.

Carmen and Aline seemed suspicious of Annie, but when she went to sit with Sam, they challenged me to a game of darts. I flirted a little more, but found that I didn't have the energy or desire to push our relationship any further that night. I played 3 games, losing all of them, then retired to my room for the night.

The sun had set by the time I set up all of my electronics charging, and had unpacked some of my belongings onto the shelf. There was a knock on my door, and Annie was once again asking for admittance into my room.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She faked an innocent look. "I don't know if I can make it back to my room safely."

I had to laugh at her joke. I slid over, and she curled up on my chest with her head on my shoulder. She had stripped down to her sports bra and panties, but made no more effort to seduce me again that night.

******

The next three days were a blur of activity for all of us. Annie came to my room every night, and stayed until the morning. We had sex before bed, and when we woke up, and sometimes during the night. If we were both in camp during the day, Annie would often pull me away for a quickie or a blowjob.

I felt stupid when I realized that it had taken me three days to see her plan. She was keeping me to herself by sexually exhausting me. On the fourth day I realized that there was a second part to her plan: She was using up all of my condoms. I realized one day when we were in her room that she had a pack of birth control pills sticking out of her bathroom bag.

I had brought enough condoms to use almost 2 per day for the length of the trip. In only 4 days we had used up 12. At this rate, we would run out, and Annie would announce that we could do it without condoms. She knew that I always used them, and probably wouldn't have sex with anyone else if they ran out.

I further confirmed this when I counted, and saw that 16 were gone from the original 100 I had brought. She was slowly siphoning them away, hoping that I would have lost count. Furthering her deviousness, she pushed Sam to make some moves on Aline, and then offered him some of my condoms. I said nothing even as I saw what she was doing.

On the afternoon of the fourth day, Dr. Joao took Annie, Sam and me out into the forest. We took almost a mile hike, and he showed us how to identify almost everything that would hurt us. He advised us to stay out of the water, and check ourselves at the end of each day for leeches, ticks and spiders. We were to always check our boots before we put them on, even inside our rooms.

Annie and I had done our research before we came here, and had packed solid hiking boots, long pants and long sleeve cotton shirts. Sam had just brought shorts and t-shirts, and was constantly slathering on sunscreen and bug repellent.

Near the end of our hike, Sam grew excited when we neared a tree, and picked a football sized pod off of the trunk. It turned out to be a Cacao tree, and I offered him my knife to cut it open. He showed us the seeds, which were once used as currency by the Incas, and he offered us some of the pale white filaments, which tasted sweet and surprisingly fruity.

By the fifth day, I had to get out of the research station. I was spending almost all of my free time with Annie, and she was sucking and fucking me dry. The worst part was that I was loving it. I was starting to fall for her, and I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

I talked with Dr. Joao first, and cleared my plans with him. I would paddle 4 miles upriver to where there was a small tributary stream that I had spotted from google earth, and confirmed on the map in the mess hall. I would travel upstream until I found what I was looking for. I would take my camping gear, but leave most of my food behind. I was planning on spending two days upstream, and one night, returning before sunset the next day.

bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers