In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle

Story Info
Four scientists find their mission led astray... by paradise.
5.8k words
4.5
20.8k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another short piece conceived for a contest of smut between myself and friend, this one was written specifically with some of his biggest fetishes in mind. It has a fantastical twist and a is quite unconventional! Dive in.

*****

You know, the job of a scientist is not always easy, but it's usually pretty rewarding. I've helped discover new species of plants and animals, and I derived a number of medicinal properties from my discoveries, too. I'm a naturalist and explorer.

But... sometimes I think existence has an absolutely weird sense of humor. How else could I possibly explain the misadventures my team's had this past week? I mean, where do I even begin to explain all this craziness?

We were on the trail of an extremely elusive lemur species on Madagascar when my teammate Brad stumbled into a burrow of some kind.

"Shit!" he shrieked, his leg sinking calf deep in an extremely well disguised hole. I rushed over.

"Oh man! Are you hurt?" I crouched behind him, putting my arms around his chest, hooked under his pits. I used my legs to try and pry him out of the hole. Our other team members, Marty and Cassandra, rushed over to help.

"I don't think it's injured, I was just really fucking surprised." He began shifting his weight pushing back with his free leg. "Damn, this hole is deep! What makes burrows like this out here?"

"What's the angle like?" Cassandra asked. "Most everything in this area are tree-dwellers..."

"It's weird, it's straight down," Brad said, "and it's like there's nothing below, nothing on all sides. I'm only being squeezed right here at the calf." He pointed to the section of leg we could actually see touching earth.

"That is super weird," I grunted, still pulling. He was coming loose. "But maybe... it was just a hollow that got buried by... a storm, or shifting ground. No biggie." Marty threw himself into a crouch and aided me by wrapping his arms around my middle.

"On my count," he said. "One... two... three!" we both pulled, throwing our weight collectively into the effort.

"It's working!" Brad said happily. "My leg's coming free." After a couple of minutes of combined work, Marty and I got him out and we all fell back in a heap.

"Whew!" I grunted. "Brad, your leg ok? Let's see." Pulling away from the hole, Brad rolled up his pant leg and removed his boot. No blood, no bad scratches. It didn't look twisted, and I saw no swelling.

"Looks good, Sally," he told me. "Doesn't hurt but I could just be pumping with adrenaline. I'll give it a few."

"Good idea," I nodded. "Let's all take ten. Our little kerfuffle probably scared off everything within fifty yards anyway." My team settled down and busted out water and some snacks. Tromping through rainforest looking for tiny primates was hot, thirsty work.

"I kinda want to take a look at this hole," Cassandra said, walking cautiously toward it. "Could be a nest, could be just an odd patch of hollow ground."

"Yeah, let's poke around a little," I replied, after taking a gulp of my canteen. "If it's not an animal den maybe we could fill it up, just so no one else stumbles in and gets hurt." Cassandra put herself on her belly and inched over.

"Wow Brad, you must've caught it just right. It's hardly big enough for a boot your size."

"Hey, you know what they say about men with big feet," Brad quipped in response. He held his palms open nearly a foot and a half to illustrate his point. "You know what I mean?" I playfully punched him on the shoulder.

"Sure, but you're not supposed to stick your foot in those holes," I countered. We all laughed, except Cassandra. Totally focused, she was peering into the opening with her flashlight.

"Guys, this is really fucking weird," she said. "There's nothing down there I can see, nothing at all! And, it's the damndest thing, but... There's air flowing out of the hole. Cold air!" We all leaned in. I was fascinated.

"Buried cave, maybe?" I hypothesized.

"Buried something," she answered. "I say we open it up."

"Agreed," I said.

"Second," Marty put in. Like Cassandra, we all flopped down on our bellies and began pulling clumps of dirt away from the hole. The tree roots beneath us had formed a pretty good network to secure the dirt, leaving only that one gap. Pretty soon we'd uncovered a genuine hole in the ground, only about five feet wide, and deep. So deep, and cylindrical in shape, it was like an abandoned well. I said as much.

"Solid theory," Brad remarked. "What do we do now? Do we just leave it? We can't fill it in."

"We could make a crude sign or marker and post it to warn passerby." Cassandra remarked thoughtfully. I used my headlamp to beam down into the hole. It loomed below us, black and yawning, but somehow... though I felt like I ought to be frightened, it seemed more mysterious and tantalizing than scary. I stuck my head in, bracing my upper body at the rim.

"Hello!" I shouted into the void, and waited. My voice dropped down, but did not come bouncing back... I waited a while. "Echo!" I dropped the second time, listening intently. Nothing. "This thing must be fucking deep," I muttered, beginning to shimmy back out. Distracted by my own effort, I had to pause when I half caught something that sounded like my name, coming not from my team but somewhere below me. Twisting to look back at them, I asked: "Did somebody call me?"

"No," Marty said. "We were all waiting for you." I shook my head and continued dragging myself out of the hole by my elbows.

"Let's make the sign," Brad was saying when I felt something touch my wrist. I jerked, startled, but saw what appeared to be a root that I'd brushed, and relaxed again. However, when I was unable to pull free of it, I sought the source... And found myself peering straight down, at a vine curled snugly around my wrist, risen from the depths of nowhere.

"Uhhh... guys?" I started, tugging at my captor. It was firmly set, somewhere. Before they could even look, I felt something... odd. The vine trapping me began to writhe, and suddenly the largest, most spectacular flowers I'd ever seen began to sprout and bloom from it. Big as dinner plates, with a five-petal bloom in the most vivid electric purple. I goggled at the sight of the one closest to me. As the flower came into its full beauty, it released a scent that hit me right in the face, immediately making me swoon with heady intoxication. My body... grew hot. And my mind told me to go down, to let the vine take me. That paradise awaited me down there...

Cassandra was the first to notice my predicament, and the first to react when I shot forward into the hole not of my own volition.

"Oh shit," I declared, feeling myself dragged headfirst down into what I was already envisioning as some kind of wonderland. Cassandra dove on my legs, screaming at the guys to help her, and I felt their weight momentarily halt my progress. It was just my round ass and legs sticking out of the hole at that point. The vine on my wrist grew thicker, and suddenly began growing. It enveloped my whole upper body as I watched and began pulling again. Then more vines, already blossoming like mine had, crept out around me to ensnare my team, dosing each one of them with the intoxicating perfume. I was feeling very warm and very good about the whole thing by then. "Hang on!" I giggled. "We're going for a ride!" The vines got all of us in one fell swoop, and before we knew it, we were all being rushed right along down the tunnel to somewhere, screaming bloody murder in the dark.

We fell a long, long time, and at some point I blacked out into nonsensical dreams full of vivid colors and scents but no substance. I didn't know how long I was out, but I did know why I came to. Something was tickling me, between my legs. I was fuzzy, waking up, but when I felt something thick and incredibly bendy probe between my pussy lips and slide inside me, I hollered, coming awake more violently than anything else could have done. Intense pleasure shot through my pussy as something thrust itself deep inside. I looked down. I was sprawled in a plant that resembled a strawberry patch, naked, with my legs tethered open by tendrils of plant life, a shining green vine filling my pussy. It was growing out of the bottom of the thing, which cradled me like a bed. My arms were tethered above my head, and I watched helplessly as another part of the giant vine-plant wrapped my breasts. Two little buds, different from the previous purple ones, latched on to my nipples and began dripping something- I guess nectar- onto them. The long tendril actually inside me plunged deep into my womb, bypassing my cervix in a moment of strange ecstasy. I felt a tremendous rush of liquid fill me, like, a huge swelling, but then it all absorbed into my body. After that, my blood began to heat. My arousal tipped up to an insane degree.

"Oh holy fuck!" I shouted. "Cassandra?! Marty, Brad- where are you? Are you okay?" The vine in my pussy gently plunged in and out of my hole. The buds on my nipples somehow made them extra sensitive and dying for touch. I began to pant. Nearby I heard what sounded suspiciously like Cassandra, screaming an orgasm. A third bud grew toward my clitoris and latched on. I howled. The nectar gushed onto that part of me too and sent my insides roiling with need. Brad popped up into my plant-bed. He wasn't restrained, but I did notice he was naked, and had a rather interesting new accessory. A vine was in his ass, plunging back and forth.

"Sally!" he gasped, steeling himself against his body's invader. "Everyone's... rrgh okay, but..." He climbed toward me, his erection stiff as hell and huge. "Marty and Cassandra are like this too... They're already fucking... God Sally I'm so sorry! I can't help it!" Spurned forward by the vine using his asshole, Brad dove on top of me like a man starving and plunged his tongue into my mouth. Already wild with arousal, I responded eagerly. The vine filling my pussy pulled away and redirected itself into my other hole... The same place it was filling Brad and driving him mad. Once inside me there, the plant spread my legs further and opened me for Brad's cock.

"We can worry about this later...!" I grunted out. "Fuck me, fuck me now!" Nothing in the world was more important at that moment than being fucked. Brad did not hesitate. His huge cock speared me immediately. I howled, he groaned. He started thrusting inside my burning hot hole immediately, and as our bodies entwined we realized the heat was overwhelming, our lust scorching.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, Sally!" he growled, slamming his hips into mine. I bucked against him, taking everything he had, wanting more.

"Yes yes yes ohh Brad!" Each of us had our asses plundered, and I felt the penetration from each side within me and screamed my bliss. Brad was fucking like a man on fire, driving his dick so hard into my cunt it was miraculous I felt no pain. Instead I felt heat and good and pleasure so profound my whole body was singing. The buds nipping at my nipples and clitoris had made them so stiff, so swollen in arousal that I marveled they didn't shoot right off my body. The buds finally left my nipples, and Brad seized downward as he fucked me to latch on with his lips, as if driven by innate primal desire.

"So... sweet..." he groaned through his teeth. I could feel a climax building powerfully inside me. The bud on my clit hadn't stopped its curious brand of soaking aphrodisiac nectar into that most sensitive place, and I was veering dangerously close to stimulation overload. Brad's cock was thicker and bigger and harder than any man I'd ever had before, and the savagery of his thrusts ought to hurt, but they just felt amazing. I was so rabid I just screamed his name, over and over, and I felt another gush of fluid from the vine in my ass. At the same time, Brad surged forward like he'd gotten the same.

"I'm going to cum in you, Sally!" he told me with a tinge of regret.

"I'm going to cum too, Brad! It's ok, this isn't us!" He wrapped me in his arms. "We're being used... It's not your fault." I breathed raggedly, thrashing myself against him.

"No!" he groaned. "I really do like you, Sally! A lot! But I wouldn't have wanted it this way!"

"I know! Me too... it's ok, you can cum in me! I need you to cum in me!" I screamed. "Please, please cum in me!" My body, overloaded with aphrodisiacs and stimulation, pitched over the edge. The muscle spasms that went off in my pussy were tremendous, and would have crushed a normal cock. But Brad, inundated by the plant's strange properties, had a dick of steel and pistoned it to the back of me expertly until his body gave up his seed. And believe me, I felt it. It was like the fluid from the vine that had gushed tremendously and then absorbed. He poured shot after shot inside, but it was molten hot and he just kept cumming as I kept cumming, on and on.

The orgasm we shared caused an explosion of blue-green blossoms all over our plant bed, and the vines finally released us as we lay shaking in each other's arms. Cassandra and Marty finally found us; they were huddled together and spent from their bout of lovemaking. Brad and I joined our comrades, totally naked as well. All four of us left the now docile and incredibly beautiful bloomed plants that had fucked us, and spurned us to fuck each other, behind. When we did... We could not believe the world spread before us.

It was a riot of color. Plant life like none of us had ever seen before. Huge blossoms, trees that dwarfed even redwoods, in hot cinnamon red and mossy green. Tall gold grasses that danced in the breeze. Looking around, we noticed all of our clothing and equipment was totally gone, like it had never existed in the first place. We also noticed that Cassandra and I were both now sporting breasts the size of small melons, both of our nipples a deep ruby red, our clitorises the same rich color. I also noticed that my belly seemed to be rounding, and growing heavy. Hers too. My breasts ached, almost as if they were filling up with liquid.

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto," I hummed forebodingly. Instinctively I cupped my stomach with my palm.

"What... the hell... Did we fall into?" Marty croaked out, holding Cassandra to him possessively.

"I don't know..." Brad answered.

"Am I the only one that heard the voice before we got pulled down here?" I started, trying to keep my rational scientific mind. In fact, I began studying my environment with more critical detachment. I looked up into an overcast, but still sunny, sky, with a faint mixture of pale blues, purples and greens, but saw no hole. Nothing. No cave, either, just lush foliage and Technicolor world.

"Voice?" Cassandra suddenly barked. "What did you hear?" Her reaction, so sharp and intent, clued me in.

"Don't flip out yet, any of you," I said, holding up a hand. "We're scientists. We are making discoveries, got it?" I waited, to see them all understand my meaning and nod. "When the vine grabbed my wrist, I thought I heard my name, first," recollection hit them of the moment, "And after I got dosed by the flower I thought I heard a voice say I should come down here."

"I heard the same fucking thing!" Cassandra said. "I thought I was experiencing a panic-induced hallucination! It said 'paradise' was down here." I gasped.

"I heard that too!"

"I didn't hear anything besides our screaming," Brad said, shrugging. He looked at Marty.

"Nothing here. But I did get hit by a load of that flower perfume. It made me sneeze but I didn't otherwise feel anything different."

"It made me feel drunk, and... horny." I blushed. Stupidly, really.

"Yeah," Cassandra said. "Me too..." she looked down, as if realizing she was naked for the first time. Our erogenous zones were like fat cherries on our breasts and loins. The ache in my tits and the swelling of my lower body led me to my logical conclusions.

"Okay... Cassandra and I were both dosed by the perfume and had physical reactions, and heard a voice prior to being pulled down here. Logically it seems that the targets are females. Though obviously this place makes use of males as well. Based on my physical sensations and everything that happened in the blue-flower plant, Cassandra and I are pregnant. The pregnancies are escalated, and not entirely human. I think... this world not only enhances our reproductive capabilities but needs our fertility for its own."

"If it needs both males and females to help it propagate, why didn't it try and lure us too?" asked Marty.

"Maybe because it knows that the males will follow their females, especially if they seem to be in danger. Breeding females are an important resource." Cassandra added on, suddenly holding her belly. "You wouldn't have let us disappear down that hole without trying something."

"No, we wouldn't have." Brad said. "Alright, the million-dollar question now is what do we do?"

"Well, I can't see where we came in here from, can any of you?" They all looked, and once each of them had surveyed the landscape to their satisfaction, they shook their heads.

"Fuck," Marty said.

"I postulate that we have discovered a pocket dimension or a passage through space-time, friends," I said. "Which means that if we get back... We're going to have more money than God." I grinned, trying to break the tension and get a laugh. It worked, and my team cracked up.

"Oh my God," Cassandra started, wiping away a few tears from laughing so hard. "We'll be the most famous fucking science team that has ever been."

"We went searching for monkeys and wound up proving parallel universes exist," Brad continued. "Or at least that Narnia might really be in a closet somewhere."

"Wardrobe," I corrected. Brad laughed.

"Oh forgive me, Sir Reads-a-lot."

"Alright seriously though," Marty said, once the mood had relaxed. "If Cass and Sally really are pregnant, we've got to deal with that."

"Yeah, and we've gotta survive," I said.

"We need to find shelter and resources," Cassandra added.

"Precisely. Alright team, we can do this." I put my hand palm down in front of them. "Pile on." They added their hands to the stack. "What happened back there we can talk about. We'll talk about how we want to move forward, with these potential babies, and this world. Right now, we focus on food, water, shelter, warmth. Let's spread out and begin observing." Everyone nodded.

"I'm going to scout the area for potential camping ground or natural shelter," Marty said. "I'll also take note of building resources. I think we should remain as close as we can here just because our passage back is likely accessible here."

"Agreed," Brad chimed. "I'm going to search for fresh water resources and examine these flowers. I want to see if the other plants demonstrate any more signs of sentience."

"I'm going to start looking for edible plants and signs of animal life," Cassandra said. "There could be berries, fruits, roots. We're going to need as much nutrition as possible if we're out here a while." I nodded.

"I'm going to see if those grasses can be harvested and woven." I said, eyeing the long gold strands. "Clothing and blankets for exposure and warmth, baskets, hammocks maybe, hats, water skins- I might be able to make anything we need to survive." All of us nodded, pumped our hands together and raised them with a shout of

"FOR SCIENCE!" all together.

After we split apart to our chosen tasks, I headed right for the golden grasses. They were silky but strong, like the husk on fresh corn, without the little fibers on the inside. As I ran my fingers up the stalks, moving forward, I felt and saw them bend to accommodate my body. They allowed me to pass without me having to bend or cut them. Well, there was at least some evidence of the world's sentience. Perhaps cognizance had evolved in the plants of this world, and not the animal life. As I wandered through the stalks, they caressed my body like tiny hands, and I began to notice how direct the touches were. I stopped walking. Immediately the grasses all around me wrapped my body all over and began stroking every one of my curves. I moaned aloud as the tendrils rubbed my incredibly sensitive nipples and wrapped my breasts. They began to squeeze the heft of each tit and tug on my nipples, almost like they were milking me. I felt stalks wind up my legs and find my pussy's cleft. I was already gushing juice from my slit, and they dove into it- four, five, six stalks writhing inside me all at once, squirming and pleasuring my g-spot and my tender cervix. My nipples started gushing clear, sweet-smelling liquid like rain all over the stalks. I cried out in delight as I was rubbed on my clit too, the grasses keeping me pleasured so that I kept producing nectar for them to soak up. As they did, they ripened before my eyes, turning from bright gold to bronze, and they shook off the outer coat, leaving behind a silky strip I could harvest for raw materials. The plants milked me and fucked me to multiple orgasms, shedding piles of their golden husks and turning rich bronze, getting taller and thicker. Soon a whole little patch of bronze was all around me, and I was both thirsty and exhausted, my arms full of weaving material.

12