in the kitchen

Story Info
a submissive is bound to await her Master's return.
1.4k words
4.25
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This piece was written with intentional errors in capitalization--to highlight the Dominant partner in the story in all ways--and sentence fragments--so as to appear stream-of-consciousness and spontaneous.

...

stretched. bound. waiting.

cuffed and collared, blindfolded and gagged...His girl, bound for His pleasure.

enveloped in darkness, all sounds, sensations magnified: the faint, insect-like buzz of cars passing on the road; the heat of the light shining on my exposed skin; the rhythmic tick of the clock, it's second hand going round and round as i wait for Him, as He instructed.

hips and shoulders aching, stiff from strictly maintaining position. hands tingling. fingertips numb. how long had it been since He left? since He whispered, moist breath flowing over my face, ruffling my hair as i strained to hear over the pounding of my heart: "I'll be back, my little slut." ten minutes? an hour? more? don't know. don't care. His desire is all that matters. He desires His girl to wait, so i wait, my discomfort becoming comforting in it's consistency.

flesh slightly chilled by the window's faint draft, but remaining warm, heated from the inside by the fire, the glow within me that is His love, holding me steady, helping me follow orders.

finally, at a distance, a door closes. front? bedroom? can't tell. heavy footsteps, moving nearer, sounding so loud in the silence. kitchen door swinging open, then closed, as He walks through it. the squeak of the hinges loud, growing soft, softer, disappearing into the charged silence as the door's movement stops.

straining. hearing nothing. wondering, where is He? waiting.

i feel Him first, His warmth along my back where He has stopped behind me. I find myself fighting the urge to shift now that He is so near, to move nearer His warmth, muscles tensing, jumping.

then His smell: musky, male warmth. no aftershave. no cologne. just the smell of Him, filling my nostrils, making my breasts lift, press against the corset as i fight to take Him deeper into my lungs. memorizing anew His scent like an animal too long deprived of it's mate. knowing that I could pick Him out of any crowd by His scent alone.

finally His touch, strong, calloused hands on my shoulders, rubbing the taut muscles, pressing down as He leans in, lips nuzzling through my hair to the tender shell of my ear. deep voice vibrating through my body.

"has my girl been good?" nodding frantically and speaking, "yes, Sir," the mumble sounding unintelligible from behind the gag.

"is my girl wet for her Master?" blush staining my cheeks, the familiar warmth traveling the distance to my breasts and suffusing the mounds. gently flexing, squeezing my thighs together to verify the truth i already know: beneath the latex I am soaked, covered in my own wetness.

sudden movement: hands leaving me, listening to Him walk to the other end of the island. gasping as my legs are roughly yanked and my body is rolled. yelping, startled as His hand SLAPS my now exposed ass. once. twice.

"I asked you a question, slut. now answer me! are. you. wet?"

nodding, chin thumping the island in my rush to respond.

slap. pause. slap. SLAP. more blows, harder, faster now, moving from cheek to cheek. "I couldn't hear you, slut."

shouting, "yesyesYES!" into the gag with each spank, cheeks becoming warm, sensitive.

His hands caressing, rubbing circles over the flesh of my ass, hearing Him croon, "gooooood slut". flushing with pride, hot cheek pressed into the cold marble of the island.

His hand trailing up my spine as He walks the length of the island, pausing, fingertip tracing His collar, tugging, hand moving up beneath my hair. unbuckling the gag. opening and closing my mouth, stretching my jaw. stopping when His hand cups my cheek, His fingers following the indentations left behind above and below my mouth.

"so pretty." smiling at Him, face lifting, basking in the warmth of His compliment. "but it could be beautiful..." the rasp of a zipper being undone. rustle of material sliding down. His hand fisting in my hair, tight, stinging as He pulls my head up, neck arching as He tilts it back and...smelling the animal musk of His cock an instant before its heat grazes my lips.

"what is it, girl?" maddening circles as He strokes them, tracing first upper then lower and repeating slowly, patiently, lips parting to speak and feeling Him slide ever so briefly between them, the most miniscule of teasing thrusts.

whispering, breath sighing out, "Your cock, Sir." hearing Him shift, cock pulling away and... slapslapSLAAAP...as He stretches over me and slaps my ass again..

"LOUDER, slut!"

"Your COCK, Sir-" i'm cut off when He thrusts inside, one hand keeping my head immobile. in. back out. wetting it in my mouth and no more.

"want it, slut? want to taste your Master's cock, His seed...feel Him fill You?"

shifting and moaning, "yeessssssss. please, Sir." mouth opening and closing, rooting like an infant longing to nurse.

He releases my hair, moves away. head turning, following His movement despite the blindfold.

"I don't think you really want it, slut."

"use me! PLEASE, Sir. please...let me taste You!" straining, head tilting back as I moan..."pleeeeeease"...thighs rubbing each other as much as my bonds will allow, opening my mouth wide, breathing through my nose and waiting... hoping...

suddenly, both His hands on my head, covering my ears, blocking almost all sound. sucking wetly, cheeks hollowing with the pressure as He inches in and out, giving me a little more with each thrust, tongue sliding along the vein on the underside, hearing His faint moan and sensing His pleasure in the tightening of His hands over my ears, the jerk of His hips.

His cock steadily pushing between my lips, plump head following the ridged roof of my mouth to the opening of my throat and pressing, seeking entrance, unrelenting as i gag, spittle falling from the corners of my open mouth. His voice faint, as if from a great distance, "take it, slut. take your Master's cock."

struggling. relaxrelaxrelax. coughing, muscles spasming around the head...He takes advantage and shoves, holds steady for a moment then pulls back to let me gasp, a single breath. then He repeats, shoving more of His cock down my throat each time until at last my nose is pressed into the skin of His abdomen, His sac rubs my saliva-covered chin, not hearing but feeling His groan vibrate through His cock.

He fucks my face, sac bumping my chin, riding His cock in and out of my abused throat, faster and faster. moans rising from my throat, vibrating around Him, spurring Him on, disintegrating into grunts, urging Him most primally. His hands moving to cup my jaw, hold me steady, hearing His own grunts back.

"is my girl...going to...uuuuuuuh...make her Master...cummmm...?"

nodding my head in His hands as much as i can, forcing Him as far into my throat as i can take Him and squeezing my lips tightly around the base of His cock, sucking HARD.

His hands tightening painfully on my jaw, yanking, mashing my face into His crotch, hearing Him force the words out, barely coherent among the grunts. "uuuuuughhhereit.....uuuughCUUUUMS"

the briefest of pauses and then...the first spurt coating my throat, making me cough around Him all over again, throat massaging His cockhead. His hands grabbing my hair and yanking my head back. "yessgirlYEEEESSSSSS" His cock backing out of my throat, second and third spurts filling my mouth, salty tang burning my raw throat as I pull and swallow His seed, tongue flicking rapidly beneath His head. cock leaving my mouth with a wet sluuurrrp and pop, hearing His groan and the wet slapping of His fist flying up and down His saliva covered shaft as He pumps the last of His seed over my flushed cheeks, into my still open mouth, squeezing the last drop onto my outstretched tongue.

His hands gentling in my hair. "swallow, my slut". licking my lips and doing as He demands, swallowing His seed with a smile, whispering faintly, "thank You, Master."

feeling the weight of His eyes like a caress, moving over my cum-bathed cheeks and hearing the smile, the pride in His voice as He strokes my hair, "now that is truly beautiful, girl."

He turns me to my side, removing the blindfold. head resting on the cool marble, i blink owlishly in the light, watching Him undo the buckles binding my thighs and ankles together, closing my eyes as He moves behind me and removes the cuffs from my wrists. His hands caress and massage my body, soothing my sore muscles. finally, He places a gentle kiss to my collar, and whispers, His voice raspy from the recent shouting, "time to reward my good girl." He slides His arms beneath me, picking me up and cradling me to His chest, lips brushing my forehead as He carries me upstairs.