In the Kraken's Clutches

Story Info
Mason finds himself in a lagoon with a dominant Kraken...
2k words
4.54
43.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
623 Followers

The salty sea water splashed on his face, forcing his eyes open. Mason sat up slowly, rubbing his still tender neck. All he could see was the endless blue of the ocean. He couldn't even see any debris from the plane crash anymore. Mason had no idea where he was. He recalled hearing the engine of the small jet tear from the wing, then the sudden jolt as the cargo plane crashed into the sea. Luckily, he was close to the escape door so he was able to reach the surface shortly.

"Hey there." A gruff but feminine voice called to him

Mason turned to see a Shark girl hanging on to his life raft, one arm draped over reaching for his feet. He had heard of them but this was his first time talking to one.

"Hey, how far am I from shore?" He asked desperately.

"There's an island about a league that way." The shark woman said pointing to her left. "I could lead you there...for a price."

"Uh, price?" Mason asked nervously.

"Yeah, I'll take you there if you have the guts to kiss me." The woman said with a wolfish grin.

"Hey, you get me to civilization I'll do a hell of a lot more than that!" Mason exclaimed before leaning in close to the shark woman.

Their lips locked passionately, her tongue invaded his mouth. She wrapped an arm around his head to make the moment last just a little longer. Finally, Mason finished the kiss and pulled away slightly. He saw a string of saliva still connecting their mouths.

"Wow... you just earned yourself first class!" The shark girl said with a blush.

She grabbed the rope around the raft and began pulling Mason to the island. It wasn't long before he saw the island. While part of him was beyond thrilled he wouldn't die at sea he didn't see any sign of civilization there.

"Hey...uh... are there people on that island?" Mason asked his guide.

"Humans? No but there are a few people there who might be able to help you out better than I can." The shark girl answered.

Once they were about 20 feet from the island's beach the shark girl stopped. Mason took a moment to admire the lush jungle that covered the land before him. Dense foliage made it difficult to see but the island looked relatively flat.

"Here you go handsome." The shark girl said, turning a seductive glance his way.

"Thank you, I don't know what I would have done without you." Mason thanked the monster girl.

"If you ever find yourself in the deeper waters, just call for Adrienne." She said with a smirk before slowly swimming away.

Only after she left did Mason really think about the opportunity he had missed. He slapped his palm against his forehead.

"Dammit, well there's plenty of fish in the sea..." He said to himself.

He looked at the stunning blue-green water before jumping in and pulling the raft to shore. Mason sighed deeply as he laid down in the sand. He just had to find one of the people Adrienne was talking about.

He stood up and started walking along the beach. He heard the call of birds coming from deeper within the jungle. He had walked a fair distance when he came upon a small lagoon, with what appeared to be a normal woman standing in it. The water reached her shapely abdomen. Her large breasts were completely exposed. He hair consisted on countless pale red tentacles, each writhing in their own direction.

"Uh, hi." Mason said as he tried to avoid looking at her chest.

"Eeeep!" The woman yelped as she noticed him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you! M-My plane crashed in the ocean and I met this girl named Adrienne, she said someone on this island might be able to help me." Mason rushed to explain himself.

"Oh my, you startled me. I...I know Adrienne. Such a kind shark girl." The woman responded, trying to regain her composure.

"Yeah, she saved me and led me here." Mason agreed.

"You said your plane crashed? Were you injured?" The woman inquired.

"Yeah, nothing serious, just a little roughed up." He answered.

"Well I have good news and bad news for you. Which would you like to hear first?" the woman asked solemnly.

"I'll take the bad news." He said.

"You won't be able to leave here." The woman responded.

"What?! Why not?!" Mason frantically asked.

"Do you know much about monster girls?" The woman asked as she beckoned Mason into the water.

He took off his shoes and sat down, letting his feet into the cool water. He looked down as he tried to understand the news.

"I'll take that as a, 'No'. Us monster girls feed off spirit energy. A man's spirit energy is like filet mignon. You might get 20 feet off this island before a thirsty shark girl takes you home, or an anemone girl or a starfish girl. The list goes on." The woman explained.

Mason breathed deeply as he was coming to understand the situation he was in.

"What do you mean by spirit energy?" He asked.

"Uh... how do I explain?" The woman asked herself, "Spirit energy is connected to a man or woman's pleasure."

"Pleasure?" He replied, as his mind drifted to lustful thoughts.

"It would be easiest if I show you." The woman said, moving towards him.

"Wait, what would I eat?" Mason asked the woman as he tried to remain rational.

"I'll catch you fish for you." The woman said as she laid her head on his thigh, her beautiful hazel eyes looking up at Mason.

"I...okay. That sounds nice." Mason said as his eyes locked with hers.

He couldn't look away. This woman looked so kind, so caring. Her "hair" squirmed on his thigh. As he stared into her eyes he saw a tentacle slowly rise out of the water and lovingly wrap around his stomach.

"You're a kraken?" He asked as he felt another tentacle coil around his leg.

"Yeah, more arms to hold you with..."The kraken said as yet another slimy tentacle slide up his thigh.

Then 3 tentacles rose out of the water and removed Mason's shirt, exposing his lean torso. She smirked as she moved between his legs and felt his chest with her hands. As the Kraken slid her hands over him she never took her eyes off his. She could see fire behind his eyes. He was strong but kind. Then she leaned in and kissed him passionately. They closed their eyes as their tongues danced over one another in a moment of tender love.

Mason laid his hands on her shapely hips as she leaned closer to him, longing to feel his warm skin against hers. Mason gently slid into the shallow water and stood next to her. Their bodies were pressed close together. He could feel her tentacles wrap around his body and slide over his form. A tentacle pulled his pants down, revealing his hard member. The Kraken broke away from the kiss and looked down at his twitching manhood with a grin.

"Going commando?" she asked with a giggle.

Before Mason could respond, a tentacle coiled around it and began to stroke his cock. He inhaled sharply as the tentacle felt much slimier than the others. His breaths became more ragged and heavier as the kraken wrapped tentacles around his arms and legs. He was restrained and Mason could feel this Kraken had a dominant side to her. He blushed heavily.

"What's your name?" He asked the monster girl.

The kraken leaned into him more, whispering softly in his ear, it sounded as if the sea itself spoke. "Kiara" Then she softly bit his ear. Mason could feel something within him stir, it was a desire unlike any other he had ever felt before, it was a desire to belong to this beautiful creature. He was under her spell. He was panting now as the tentacle around his cock moved faster and faster. He was bound by her love and tentacles, he never wanted to leave her arms. He was hers.

"You seem to like being restrained... aren't you a naughty one." Kiara cooed.

Mason opened his mouth to respond but Kiara snuck a tentacle in his mouth and it slowly slid up and down his throat. He moaned with every thrust of her tentacle. To Mason's surprise, suckling on the appendage brought him closer to an ever-growing orgasm. Yet another tentacle wrapped around his throat and squeezed slightly. Mason's thoughts left him as his mind was swept asunder by the roaring waves of pleasure not felt until now.

More appendages rose from the water an touched his skin with its suckers, leaving round marks on his stomach and thighs. With every pop of the suckers' release on his form, Mason let out a soft whimper. Kiara smiled lustfully and a small string of drool came from her mouth. Finally, the man could hold back no longer, the mix of submission and previously unfelt pleasure sent him over the edge, Mason groaned loudly and squirmed in his restraints. His cum coated the already slimy tentacle. Upon his seed touching her skin, it was quickly absorbed! Kiara moaned as she soaked up his cum.

"Oh goddess! It's so good, so tasty! I must have more, give me more!" She roared in ecstasy.

Mason's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Kiara's tentacle continued its wave-like motions, pumping his cock voraciously. He moaned and pulled against her grip. His hips bucked as he felt a tentacle slither up his inner thigh. The tentacle in his mouth sped up its piston-like motions until is was practically face fucking him. His body felt so hot as the water around them sloshed from their activity. Mason tried to ask her to slow down but all that came out was a muffled whimper.

"You make such cute sounds, you'll never leave my clutches." She moaned.

As his mind was already slipping into a chasm of pleasure, he felt two tentacles coil around his nipples and squeeze. He squirmed as the tendrils toyed with his nipples. Mason quickly realized that he was simply putty in her hands...or tentacles. He feebly tried to move as the two appendages squeezed harder. They would release and trace around his areolas before squeezing again. Mason let out pitiful cries through the tentacle in his mouth every time they squeezed.

Then Mason felt the tentacle in his mouth swell before some kind of liquid flowed down his mouth. It tasted sweet, almost like melted chocolate. The appendage drastically slowed down until it was barely moved. Mason started to suck on the tentacle and toy with it, using his tongue. The Kraken cried out lustfully. Her cheeks were flushed and she wrapped her arms around his neck as she clung to him. He doubled his efforts and he felt her body quiver as she tried to stable herself on his chest.

Then, with one last roar of pleasure, the two came together. His seed shooting up onto her chest and tentacles. She sent more of the delicious liquid into his throat. Their moans were as intertwined as their bodies and souls. She gripped him firmly will her every appendage, her body coiled around his. Her tentacles squirmed and slithered over him, exploring every inch. The two basked in the glow of their mutual orgasm. Mason took deep ragged breaths as the tendril pulled itself from his throat. He nuzzled Kiara's neck and kissed from her shoulder to her ear.

"This is what we feed off of. This is spirit energy." The Kraken whispered softly in his ear.

Mason didn't say a word, his mind still covered in a sexual haze. Only one thought crossed his mind and it was very simple, he didn't want to be rescued anymore. Mason limply hung on to the Kraken. She pulled him over to the beach and they laid together, still holding each other close. Kiara leaned over and passionately kissed him before Mason passed out, still lovingly clinging to the Kraken.

Myrph
Myrph
623 Followers