In the Lair of the Entropy God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anduvar!" She rattled her chains.

He cocked his head, briefly taking a reflective pose. "I'll have you know, I thought seriously about making a memory cube of you laid out like this." He crouched down, taking in her lovely charms. Then using his index fingers and thumbs, formed a rectangle and looked at her through it, nodding again. "Worth ten thousand words, at least, seeing you like this, stretched out in all your glory. No, a hundred thousand."

She lifted her head and glared, anger flushing her from her ears down to her round, full breasts. "You're enjoying this!"

"You have no idea how much! However, since we both have eidetic memories, neither one of us will ever forget this little scene, so a cube would only be useful to show others. And I suddenly find myself unwilling to share your magnificent charms with anyone else." Anduvar paused, grinning, taking pleasure in seeing her naked. "You really are a beautiful woman, Shalia, and you give me such a hard-on all the time. I've had more boners because of you than I've had in the last four hundred years. And I was hardly celibate."

He jumped down, and moving back, ran his hand casually along her leg to her thigh, through the hair on her mons and a gentle touch of her tender folds, a lingering caress of her smooth belly, until finally, his hand cupped her breast. His thumb rubbed her nipple. "You are so delectable."

Shalia rattled the chains. "I don't want to hear about your horniness! Do you hear me?"

He gave her a puzzled look. "You are magic competent. Even with the gag, you should have been able to do something."

"These chains are anti-magic. Every time I tried something it fizzled. Get me free, Anduvar! Now! And I want some clothes!"

"I don't think so. At least, not yet, my beauty."

"What?" Her temper flashed. "Get me off of this thing, Anduvar!"

"I thought you were capable of taking care of yourself, Shalia. Or so you loudly informed me. More than once, I might add."

She scowled, saying nothing.

"By the way, you didn't tell your father you dumped me? Me, you flip off in public and then loudly tell me to go away. But you don't tell your father we're on the outs? Why is that?"

She flushed red, looking away. "I didn't dump you. Not exactly. I just ... I just ...."

"Just what, Shalia? We have a history, you and I. For more than five years we've been lovers. In case you hadn't noticed, that means I-- we are not a casual thing. We're both headstrong, but nine days out of ten, we get along famously. If your father can't find you, he contacts me to find you. Yet for the past three months, you have snapped at every little thing I said or did. You have also been pulling away from me emotionally and I want to know why! What's been going on in that busy head of yours, Shalia? If it was something I did, I deserve to hear what's bothering you so I can at least respond. Instead, I feel I've been convicted without even a hearing."

"I don't want to talk about it right now," she muttered. Then, more calmly she added, "Will you please get me loose?"

He watched the rise and fall of her breasts. Anduvar caressed her breast again, rolled her nipple, then lightly pinched it between thumb and forefinger.

"Stop it, Anduvar. I mean it. I'm not in the mood."

"No. I've got a right to some answers from you. No more putting me off. And you aren't getting up until I get some satisfaction."

"Just what exactly do you mean?" she glared, her blue eyes narrowing.

"What I said. Talk to me." Reaching over, he squeezed and kneaded both of her breasts. Felt her nipples tighten and enlarge. "Aren't I a good lover, Shalia?"

"That's never been your problem, Anduvar," she admitted.

"Then what is it, Shalia? I love you. Every time I have tried to tell you that, you either acted like you didn't hear me or you changed the subject." He paused to focus on kneading her soft flesh. "Why have you been doing that?"

"I -- I wasn't ready for anything permanent. At least until... Look, do you have to do that right now? It's really distracting."

He nodded. "Yes, I do. Touching you is a joy I never tire of."

She sighed as she tried her best to ignore him and his delighted grin. "It was made clear to me that some of your people would not accept me being in your life. Ever. As a human, I would always be less than. An elf maid would be a true match for you. Someone to live by your side for centuries. And there's our age difference. More than once I've been reading some dusty old tome and I suddenly realize, you were alive while this was written. Sometimes it's... intimidating."

Anduvar stopped. Leaned close until his mouth was next to hers. "Kiss me," he whispered harshly. She stared at him. "Kiss me!"

Cupping her face with his hands, he clamped his mouth over hers, touching, tasting, demanding. Pushing in his tongue until at last she opened her mouth and took him in, responding at last to his organ in her mouth with a dance of her own. She whimpered and sighed, then strained upward to press her mouth to his with her own ardor.

When he finally broke for air, they were both breathing hard. She saw his lust and love, but there was an anger in his eyes, too.

"You think I care one whit what some snotty noble thinks? Do you? Fucking bigots! Don't you get it? You and I have been comrades in arms! Fought beside each other. Saved each other. Tended each other's wounds. Banged each other until we were too weak to move. Gotten drunk. Held each other when we were scared and we pulled through. Together! To have you buy into that bigotry now? Bullshit! No, make that total bullshit! For almost two years now you've danced around this topic, evading and avoiding. Understand this, Shalia. You are in my life, and yes, I say it now, you are my mate. I'm not giving you up without a fight. Even if it means I have to shake your prideful little head until you see sense or something rattles loose!"

"But you're immortal, Anduvar! Barring premature death or disease, you will live forever. I've got sixty to eighty years, tops, and I'm already entering middle age. And for half my years, I'm not going to have this same body--"

"Whose body will you have? Really, Shalia. I'm aware of all this. Your body may age, but you will still be you. Even when your breasts are hanging down to your knees, I promise I will bone your pussy, Shalia. Bone you hard and often, and I will have you scream my name."

She shook her head. "The stories of elf-human pairings are all tragic. Either they both die early or the elf partner is left behind to grieve for centuries. I--I can't do that to you and I won't. It's not fair. Don't you see that?"

"Fair? Instead of believing we are doomed, believe instead that we are strong enough to write our own destiny. I love you, Shalia Tavona. I'm pretty sure you love me right back. And right now I'm going to claim you."

"Claim me? Wait! Oh, no, Anduvar! What do you --mmmf! MM! Hfff!"

He put the gag back into her mouth.

Growling long and low, her eyes turned murderous.

"Darling, Shalia. Beautiful, bedraggled, gorgeous, tasty Shalia. I have rescued you. You are the maiden. My maiden. Many traditions recognize the right of the rescuer to sheathe his cock within the quim of the woman he rescues. I find the pleasure of your pussy an exquisite delight, and you have denied me for twenty-seven days. That will be remedied. Right now."

He climbed back onto the slab and hovered over her. Pausing to give each nipple a swirling lick and a brush with his teeth, Anduvar moved down to where her legs came together. Settling down, he sniffed her, then brought his tongue along the crease where her legs joined her hips.

Shalia wriggled, trying to move away. Rattling her chains, she shook her head as she screamed into her gag.

"Too soon to be coming already. Don't worry, I'll fix that soon enough," Anduvar assured her. Chuckling, he used his hands to hold her still. Diving in, his mouth caressed her lips and attended her clitoris. The angry muffled sounds from her slowly quieted. As he continued to plunder her, she began to leak. He lapped up each drop that she gave him. Her labia swelled, engorging with blood, turning pink, a bright contrast against her pale skin. He worked his mouth over her with diligence and care. Full contact of his mouth on her sex and feather-light touches on her nether lips or circling her clitoris. The little hood retreated and her nubbin of bliss hardened and throbbed with pleasure. Under his onslaught, she began to moan into the gag. Soon, she was trying to move with him, trying to grind against his face.

He looked at her sex, the faint hair lining her ruddy, swollen pussy soaked from his ministrations. Anduvar could see into her depths, her cleft opening like a flower to the sun, her pussy petals all covered in dew. He unbuckled his sword, set it aside. Opened his belt, and pushed down his trousers to his knees. Using one hand to hold himself above her, he put his hard cock to the entrance of her soaked pussy. Pressed down, and slid easily inside her to the halfway mark. He couldn't help but sigh at the hot, wet heat of her pussy enveloping his hardness. Holding himself above her he pressed deeper each time, stretching her further with each thrust until his balls rested against her butt.

"I am yours, Shalia, and you are mine." He removed her gag, kissing first one cheek and then the other.

"You are a... uh... total fuck, Anduvar. A total fuck!" Then she gasped. "Oh, blazes, but you feel so good."

He grinned as he rocked against her, pressing into her depths, reveling at the feel of her tight walls. She closed her eyes, making noises as he worked himself in and out of her. His strokes lengthened until he was thrusting rapidly into her pussy, his crown throbbing with pleasure as it plunged from her entrance down to her cervix, and then back out again. Exquisite sensation!

Her moans grew louder as her pussy coated him with her arousal. She tried to move, but the chains held her fast. The most she could do was take him in, and rock her hips a little to increase her clit's contact against his groin. As his hips slapped into her, sending pulsing waves into her groin, Shalia's breathing deepened. Little flutters down in her core building toward a growing tightness inside her depths.

He watched her face, her eyes now heavily lidded as she was now obviously focused on his penetration of her sex, of her being stretched around his hard shaft over and over.

Then he stopped and pulled out.

Her eyes snapped open. "Son of a bitch!" she snarled. "Get back inside me right now! Fuck me, Anduvar! Fuck me or I swear I will hurt you when I get loose! And I will take my time doing it!"

"Peace. I have my reasons," he said. Being angry and horny gave her such a potty mouth! He looked at the shackles holding her legs. He quickly unscrewed the bolts and lifted free first one leg and then the other.

Mollified, she winced, sighing audibly when he put her legs together. "Okay, that helps. Now get back up here! My pussy aches for want of you!"

"I'm going to stretch you another way now." Lifting her legs up, he bent them toward her chest. Putting himself at her slick lips, he pressed between them until they parted, suddenly plunging into her again. Setting her legs onto his left shoulder, he began slamming into her.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried, her restrained arms trying to reach for him.

Each thrust he gave her produced more squishy wet sounds and feminine gasps. Every time he nearly pulled out and then split her apart around his hot shaft. More minutes of destroying all thought. Both of their thighs were soaked from her juices.

Having slammed against her swollen vulva, Anduvar paused to part her legs and pin them down, his hands spreading her sex for his pleasure. From hard pounding, he shifted focus, grinding his cock deep into her sodden sex, simultaneously deeply probing her core while squeezing her clit against his groin. More strokes into her.

She huffed and grunted, frantically bucking against him.She was nearly there.

"You have the best pussy... I've ever... been in, Shalia! I am... so close."

Shalia rolled her eyes and cried out, arching her back as she exploded. Intense pulsations began inside her pussy. The tight, throbbing muscles undulating from the base of his hot shaft to his fat and glorious crown, her pussy squeezed him over and over. Milking him, encouraging him.

Anduvar shoved and grunted louder. "Fuck! Too much! Gahhh!" He ground into her as his cock responded to her orgasm with his own. Spurt after hot, creamy spurt jetted into her, splashing against her cervix. She gasped for air, her body writhing and bucking against him as ecstasy crashed through her core, thighs tense as her belly bore down, released, bore down, released.

As the twinges from his balls diminished, Anduvar leaned down and kissed her mouth slowly, tenderly. Remaining inside her, he let her legs down.

"I love you so much, Shalia."

She sighed, then scowled. "I hate being chained up, Anduvar. I can't believe you just did that! You are so lucky. If anyone else tried to do to me what you just did, and I'd break both their legs, rip them off, and then shove them up their ass!"

Shalia thought she saw a flicker of light by his head.

He chuckled. "I think you would, too." Staying inside her, he leaned over to unbolt the manacles restraining her arms.

"Ooof. You are... uh! squishing! Me!"

When he was done, he lifted off her chest, then pressed his balls-deep semi-hard cock from side to side.

Shalia rubbed her wrists. The healing potion had cured the chafing, but she'd been restrained for a long time. She let him kiss them, then brushed her hand through his golden locks. Then she looked into his hazel eyes. "Thank you for coming to rescue me. When you make love to me, I want to touch you, too. I am not decided whether I liked what you did or whether I will be outraged. I reserve the right to be angry later." She patted his butt cheeks. "Are you going to get off me now?"

Anduvar shook his head as he grinned at her. "Oh, no, Shalia. That was only one nut. I still have another yet to crack."

"My ass is already soaked with our come. What am I going to do with you?"

"Marry me, woman. Then I will bone you every day you get within arm's reach. More, if I can catch you."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right. Like that's going to happen."

Rolling his hips from side to side, he pushed around, probing until his crown brushed against her cervix. Rubbing the underside against its hardness was exquisite, and helped return his cock to hardness. Then he lowered his face to hers. "I'm totally serious. I don't want some elf maid. I want you. I love you, Shalia. Don't you love me?"

"You are relentless, you know that?"

"Shalia!"

"Alright already." She closed her eyes briefly as she took a long breath. "Yes, Anduvar, I love you." Her hands on his shoulders, she wrapped her legs around his hips. Still, she looked sad. "You feel so good inside me. I do love you. Even when you piss me off like right now. I meant what I said, though. It really bothers me that you will bury me and go on without me. Maybe for forever."

He gently stroked within her slick folds. "At least you don't see us dying tragically together. Shalia, I don't intend to give you up. I love being with you. We have such great talks. When you give me that smile of yours, I am ready to move mountains for you. When I don't see you, I think about you, and when I do see you, all I can think of is getting inside you. I want us to have children. A lot of them." He started moving a little more inside her.

"That is certainly a possibility," she said quietly.

"Oh?"

She looked stricken. "They took my birth control ring, Anduvar. I might already be pregnant."

He froze. "Beloved... did they rape you?"

She laughed harshly. "All thirty-two of them lined up yesterday after they captured me and had me tied down so tight I couldn't even move. They oiled up and shoved into me while they used a riding crop and whipped me raw. I didn't make it easy for them. Make it tight and if they get inside at all, they come quick. But after the sixth one, they stopped. Seems my pussy gripped his little pecker so hard he screamed in pain, and it took over an hour to get him loose. Once they did, then they really laid into me."

"But... but when I found you, you had some minor chafing from the manacles, but no real injuries!"

"They do have access to curative spells. They wanted me whole for their sacrifice."

He looked away, ashamed. Anduvar lifted his hips to pull out, but she locked her legs around him.

"Don't you pull out of me!" Then her voice softened. "I couldn't bear it if you did. I told you I wasn't in the mood, but you wouldn't listen. But I love you so much, and your tongue is so wonderful, it was easy to give in to your desire." She brushed his cheek. "Crazy elf. Every time you reach for me I am aroused by your desire. I will never turn you away, Anduvar. I love you so much."

"They didn't try to make you want it? The other women were dosed with Aphrodite's Bliss and fertility spells."

She held his eyes with her own. "They wanted to make me hurt. They needed a priestess among their sacrifices to make it a 'special event.' I haven't put on the church robes for a while, but I am a high priestess to the Lawgiver. These manacles aren't cheap. They are designed to hold spellcasters. Probably anti-psionic, too. No, Anduvar. They knew exactly who I was."

"I guess I'd hoped I'd found you before they had the opportunity to hurt you. Shalia, I feel like a total heel."

Shalia reached up and kissed his lips. "Don't. I was raped, not broken. I've been raped before, Anduvar, before we met. I've come to terms with it. It hurts me when it's happening, and I find it extremely offensive that someone feels they can treat me that way, but the rape itself doesn't own me. I survived then and lived to take revenge." She looked at him with tenderness. "Anduvar, what they took from me by force, I give to you willingly. Freely. With love."

He sighed. "With your memory, it will never go away."

She cupped his face with her hands. "There is that. Yet the same is true of the good times. And you just made me feel really good. Every good time helps ease the bad. Letting what they did to me get between what we have? That's giving them power over me, and I refuse." Shalia kissed him tenderly. "I assume since you found me and took the time to get me really wet before you had your way with me -- that these vermin are dead?"

He nodded.

"Good. Thank you. I--I'm just afraid that if I become pregnant, it won't be yours. Anduvar? Do you really want to have babies with me?"

"Oh, yes." Anduvar brushed her lips with his own as a thought occurred to him. Wish magic aged the caster, but what was age to an immortal? "Do you doubt that I love you, Shalia?"

"No," she breathed, her eyes full of emotion. "But what am I going to do?"

He rose up and looked down at her. "Invoking a limited wish, I hereby wish that if you are pregnant, now and in the future, that I am and will be the blood sire of all your children." Then a look of surprise covered his face as the magic took effect. "Whoa!" His cock stiffened to steel hardness, his balls churned, and suddenly he was coming inside her again, flooding her tunnel to overflowing.

Feeling the magic wash over him, and seeing his face, she reached down and dug her fingers into his butt, pulling him as deep inside as she could get him. Squeezed her legs around him, and flexed her pussy walls to increase his pleasure. Felt the heat of his fresh batch of sperm deep within her, and a momentary warmth deeper within her womb that reassured her and made her feel loved. "Oh, yes. Come for me, Anduvar. Give it all to me."