In The Land Of The Amazons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must think me stupid," she said to Xanthippe. "And you must think me stupid as well," she said to Chilon.

"I underestimated you," Xanthippe replied, her voice low and distant.

"Yes, you did. But I can't take all the credit for discovering your deception. That honor must go to your two acolytes."

Xanthippe looked at the two young girls with incredulity.

"How in the name of the gods could you have learned about our plans?"

"It was easy," Hippolyta said. "The queen had told us to keep an eye on you, suspecting, and rightfully so, that you were in love with this Greek. The other day when you left the temple we saw him touch you, in the way a man touches a woman he favors. And you did not turn away. From that moment you were always under our surveillance. The queen knew that, unlike Clymene, you would never suspect us and she was right. Antandre followed you to the temple after you left the festival and she reported back to me. By the time Clymene had carried our queen to her bedchamber, we knew something was up."

"You have done the queen a terrible injustice, Xanthippe," Antandre said. "We were only doing what needed to be done."

"Lysippe has sinned against the gods and you are too blind to see it," Xanthippe replied. "Are you blind too, Clymene?"

"I am not going to disturb the queen at this hour," Clymene said, unmoved. "But she will hear of your treachery first thing in the morning. I suggest that you and this man say your goodbyes now because tomorrow you will both be dead."

But there was nothing to be said. Chilon, his long awaited dream of escape now crushed, could only stand and watch as he and Xanthippe were put in chains and forced to walk behind Clymene's horse all the way back to Themiscyra. Xanthippe was returned to her home under guard, while he was locked away in an empty hut on the edge of the city. As he sat on the dirt floor, his hands and feet shackled with heavy chains, he didn't think about Tethys, his mother, nor even himself. All he could think about was Xanthippe and how he had failed her.

************

When Lysippe awoke the following morning still feeling groggy and tired from the previous night's indulgences, Clymene related to her Chilon's aborted attempt to escape the city, and Xanthippe's role to aid him in that effort. Upon hearing of the betrayal by both the man she professed to love and her best friend, she flew into a rage and ordered that the two captives be brought before her immediately. In short order both Chilon and Xanthippe were led into the queen's presence, their hands still bound in chains. Chilon had barely slept and he looked bedraggled and tired. Xanthippe too, looked the worse for wear as they were unceremoniously escorted into the throne room where Lysippe sat waiting for them surrounded by all the members of the council, her elite guard, and the two acolytes.

Clymene approached the queen first, coming to a halt before the throne.

"My queen, the prisoners await your judgment."

"Thank you, Clymene. And my thanks to Hippolyta and Antandre. You have all done well."

Rising slowly from her chair, Lysippe walked over to Chilon and without a word to him, slapped him hard in the face. He took the blow without flinching, facing straight ahead, refusing to meet her eyes.

"This is how you repay my love and affection?" she said to him in a voice filled with both hurt and disillusionment.

"Lysippe, please..." Xanthippe interjected.

"I will deal with you shortly," the queen replied coldly. She turned to Chilon. "Answer me, Greek!"

"I never loved you," he replied, flatly. "How could I love a woman who denies me my freedom?"

"You told me..."

"I told you only what you wanted to hear. Only what was necessary."

"I see. So all those promises made in the bedchamber...they were all lies."

"The first duty of a prisoner is to escape. I did what I had to do."

"You fool!" the queen cried. "I would have given you more than any man deserves. Wealth, power...my hand in marriage...But you chose death instead." She looked at Xanthippe, who met her gaze with equal defiance. "It seems you were right after all. Imagine me, your queen, undone by the cunning perfidy of a Greek!"

"You were undone by your own illusions," Xanthippe said. "The goddess sees into the heart of every soul."

"And does blessed Artemis see inside your heart, Xanthippe? Yours is certainly not the heart of a loyal, trustworthy friend."

"I was always your friend and I always shall be, my queen."

"If that is true, then why did you betray me?"

"I never meant to betray you or my people. But if I had not tried to save this innocent man, then I would have betrayed my own conscience. What you are doing to him is wrong, and the goddess is soon going to exact vengeance for your crimes against him."

"Vengeance?" Lysippe sneered. "Upon me?"

"Upon all of us."

"Are these the words of the high priestess or the vain imaginings of a deluded woman?"

"Take it whatever way you please."

Lysippe stared deeply into the eyes of her friend and then turned her back on both her and Chilon and resumed her seat on her throne.

"Whatever way I please," the queen said bemusedly to herself. "Whatever way I please."

"My queen," Clymene said. "Why do you suffer to speak with them? Our laws are explicit. Betrayal is punishable by death."

"I do not need you to remind me of such things," Lysippe said. "But I do not wish to prolong the inevitable. I decree sentence to be pronounced thus: Chilon is to be paraded in chains through the streets of the city, naked, with exception of a simple loincloth for modesty's sake so that the tender sensibilities of our children will not be offended. After that he will be led to the temple and fed a constant supply of Xanthippe's love potion as our maidens bring him to orgasm over and over again until his entire body is drained of all sperm. After that, we shall crucify him in the city square."

"No!" Xanthippe cried. "Think of what you are saying! Turn away from this evil!"

"As for you, my once dear and trusted friend," Lysippe continued, completely ignoring Xanthippe's pleas, "after you have witnessed the death of your beloved Greek, you will be taken to the temple and put to death—a living sacrifice to the goddess whom you have betrayed."

Clymene, offended by the horrific form of punishment the queen had decreed, stepped forward and spoke out in defense of her one-time friend.

"My queen, I do not deny Xanthippe's guilt, but it is against our laws to kill our own priestess—one anointed by the goddess. If you kill her you will bring down the wrath of Artemis upon us."

"What would you suggest, Clymene? That we be merciful? That we banish her from Themiscyra forever, as was done in the days of our ancestors?"

"All I'm saying is that we will be punished if we defy the will of the gods."

Lysippe laughed softly.

"I see that you still have a soft spot in your heart for our traitorous friend. But I am not inclined to be merciful. See that my orders are carried out."

Chilon was forthwith taken from the palace, stripped of all his clothes with the exception of his loincloth, and his hands and feet bound in chains. Xanthippe was forced to follow closely behind him as the procession made its way through the streets. Messengers were sent to all parts of the city, shouting the queen's pronouncement to all the people that Chilon had betrayed his royal benefactor and was to be put to death. As the news spread throughout the city, throngs of females, both young and old, came to see the man they had once revered made to crawl like an animal on all fours as they heaped all manner of verbal abuse upon him. Some of the little girls, with the provocation of their mothers, jumped on his back and rode him like a horse to the great amusement of the crowd. Others spit on him as he passed by or physically assaulted him in various ways until the soldiers were forced to employ their lances to keep them away from the bruised and beaten man.

Xanthippe was not spared her share of verbal abuse either, especially from the council members and other elites. However, most of the common people stood in shocked silence when she passed them, unable to believe that she was capable of betraying her queen and country. Anaea, who up to this time had no knowledge of these events, came running from her house when she heard the news. As she came near to the temple, she was horrified to see her friend being led around on a leash.

"What have they done to you and Chilon?" she asked Xanthippe, her expression one of shock and disgust. "Why are you being punished like this? What did you do?"

"The queen believes that we have betrayed her. But it is she who has betrayed us."

"This can't be!" the girl exclaimed. "The queen must be insane!" She turned to Clymene, who was standing directly behind Xanthippe. "Clymene! In the name of Artemis what are you doing?"

"Putting two traitors to death, Anaea. Now get out of my way!"

Clymene pushed the girl into the arms of the crowd and moved on.

For the next hour Xanthippe and Chilon were made to suffer the most humiliating and degrading treatment, after which they were both led to the temple to begin his final torture before the death sentence was carried out. The angry mob followed the two doomed lovers, assaulting them with all manner of vulgar slogans as they walked side by side, both of their heads held high.

Once inside the temple, the soldiers removed his last article of clothing and chained his limbs to the wall. Xanthippe, refusing to feed him the potion, watched as the soldiers forced his mouth open and poured the aphrodisiac down his throat. Moments later the queen arrived with the council members and courtiers. Even some of the common citizens were allowed inside to watch the spectacle. There were no formalities to be observed this time, no rules of hospitality to be enjoined. The only concession made to Chilon was that he should be bathed before being tortured, but only because his bodily stench would be offensive to the goddess and the queen, not because it would have benefitted him in any way.

The pain of humiliation weighed heavy upon Chilon, but he gave no outward appearance of weakness. He stood naked in the midst of the hostile crowd, chained like an animal and spat upon, yet he suffered the abuse with complete indifference. His Spartan courage could not be compromised, and he laughed in the faces of those who reviled him, remaining steadfast and resolute knowing he was soon going to die. His singular attitude sparked the crowd's fury, knowing that he could not be harmed by their foul, desultory language or their physical abuse. Even Alcinoe, the old crone, having hurled curse after curse upon him, her rage undiminished by her long years of hatred for the Greeks who killed Penthesileia, could not prevail upon the indomitable Spartan will. She was only forced to cease her vile pontifications at the insistence of the queen, who now stood before the maddened throng, ready to pass judgment upon the two traitors.

"Let the goddess be witness to the justice of Lysippe, your queen," Lysippe began in a loud voice that rang throughout the temple. "For the crimes of treason against the Amazon people, I condemn both Xanthippe and Chilon, son of Damagetus, to death."

"Yes! Yes!" Alcinoe cried. "The grandson of the bastard Agamemnon must die! And she who has betrayed the goddess and her queen must die with him!"

The crowd cheered the old woman's gusto as she circled the two captives like a vulture swooping down upon a carcass. But not all the women were happy to hear the queen's dire proclamation. There were several among the courtiers who refused to let themselves be swayed by the general consensus, and they held their place with the utmost determination despite the storm of voices calling for the lovers' destruction. One of them was Anaea herself who, despite her youth and inexperience, was the only one among the Amazons with the courage to speak her mind to the queen.

"This is an outrage!" she said defiantly. "This man saved my life, and the lives of Xanthippe and Clymene! If you kill him you will only invoke the wrath of heaven."

"Brave Anaea," the queen replied with mocking sarcasm. "Still clinging to your belief that this wretched Greek is a god?"

"For all we know, he might be. But even if he isn't, your evil will not go unpunished."

"Spoken like a high priestess I once called a friend. And speaking of her, have you no words to offer in her behalf?"

"Only that she is still your friend. And it grieves me that you can't see it. I beg of you, Lysippe. Let them go and put an end to this madness."

"Madness? Your accusation offends me, child. But no matter. I have ways to deal with such insolence." She turned to Clymene. "Let's put that mouth of hers to better use, shall we?"

"What is your wish?"

"I think we should have her perform fellatio upon this traitorous Greek!"

She said this with such nonchalance that it sent a cold shiver down Anaea's spine. Clymene looked at her friend and shook her head, greatly agitated that she was now forced to implement the queen's order.

"My queen," Clymene said, trying to sound diplomatic. "Anaea is young and willful. I'm sure she did not mean the things she said."

"I meant everything I said!" Anaea exclaimed.

"You see?" Lysippe said to Clymene. "It's that accursed mouth of hers. Let the sentence be carried out."

It had been almost an hour since Chilon was forced to drink the aphrodisiac, and his cock and balls were now, as they had been previously, distended beyond their normal dimensions. His twelve-inch penis stood upright and proud, in defiance of the queen's mandate, and his testicles had once again achieved their abnormally huge status, like two ripened grapefruit hanging low in their sack. He watched as Anaea approached him looking worried and sullen, her entire body shaking with fright. Clymene stood behind the distraught girl and gently put her hands on her friend's shoulders, ordering her to get down on her knees before the mammoth prick. Anaea hesitated and looked up with searching eyes at Chilon who could not bear to meet her gaze.

"To have her couple with the man in accordance with our religious custom is one thing," Xanthippe said to Lysippe. "But to punish her for speaking the truth is evil."

"No more evil that what you have done to me," the queen replied.

There was some uneasiness amongst the courtiers; the punishment of one of their own class setting a precedent that they could not ignore. Several of the women protested against seeing Anaea treated in such a way, yet their protestations went unheeded.

"Go ahead, Anaea," the queen said laughingly. "Open your big fat mouth and do something useful with it!"

Slowly, gently, she took Chilon's huge cock in her mouth and began to fellate him.

"Get as much of him in your mouth as you can you impudent little bitch!" the queen said. "After all, if he is a god like you say, then it should not pose a problem for so accommodating a mouth!"

Try as she might, Anaea could only absorb about six inches of the gargantuan penis into her mouth before she started to gag. She found no joy in what she was being forced to do, not like the last time when she fucked him ever so sweetly under the beneficent gaze of the goddess, and with her sanction. She knew Chilon was not deriving any real pleasure from it as well; his total lack of emotion making the blowjob no more than a perfunctory act. Yet she sucked him as best as she could, diligently if not passionately, hoping to get him to orgasm as fast as she could. In less than a few minutes she was rewarded with the fruits of her labor.

Anaea's throat suddenly convulsed as the first rope of rich cream splashed into her upper palate. The force of the ejaculation caught her by surprise, and she pulled her head away from Chilon's erupting prick just in time to watch a huge jet of sperm shoot up high into the air and over her head, landing several feet away. More spunk shot out and splashed into her face; the hot, sticky residue covering her eyes, nose, cheeks, and hair.

"Drink it down, you fucking whore!" the queen roared. "I want to see you drink his seed!"

In compliance with the queen's directive, Anaea opened her mouth wide and let Chilon's prick empty its creamy contents into her mouth in successive bursts. She avidly gulped down as much sperm as she could manage, letting the overflow cascade down her chin and onto her tunic. By the time he had finished ejaculating, Anaea's face was drenched in sperm and her eyes were glued shut. Some members of the audience laughed and applauded her as she was led away by one of the attendants to clean herself up, but there were more than a few who refused to find enjoyment in such a spectacle. But this did not seem to bother the queen in the least.

"Now let's hope that shuts her up for a little while!" she quipped.

"This is a sacrilege!" Xanthippe said angrily to the courtiers. "Anaea is one of us, of noble lineage. How long do you think it will be before the same happens to you?"

There was a momentary lull and then the queen spoke.

"They know better than to provoke me," she said to Xanthippe. "It's a pity you don't." She looked at Clymene. "Get on with it."

It was now time to begin Chilon's punishment in earnest. Pisto, walking up to him with a thin wooden rod in her hand, waved it in the air in front of his face a few times and then hurriedly employed one end of it on the head of his penis, giving him several hard whacks that made him wince in pain.

"Betrayer!" she said as she whipped him. "Pig! Filth! No more soft hands or wet tongues on your cock!"

The crowd enjoyed watching Chilon cringe with each blow, his prick bobbing to and fro with each new assault. It was a testament to the power of the drug that his penis was able to not only withstand the punishment, but to actually continue to remain erect.

"I want to see this fucking thing cum!" Pisto said, whipping his genitals with increasing frequency.

The pain was incredible, yet Chilon's cock refused to submit. It remained as hard as a rock and, despite the beating, large drops of pre-cum started to form at the tip.

"Make him shoot his load for us, Pisto!" the queen bellowed. "And don't stop—even as he cums!"

"Yes, my queen," Pisto replied without missing a stroke.

The temple, filled with well over two hundred females, was alive with laughter and delight as they watched the humiliating vilification of the young Spartan. Over and over Pisto struck his penis, never once stopping to take a rest. Finally, after five minutes of continued abuse, Chilon screamed as his prick was forced to surrender its tortured load.

A huge wad of hot, white cream shot up high into the air in front of the astonished audience and splashed into the faces of several courtiers ten feet away. The screams of laughter were deafening. Pisto, laughing herself at what she had accomplished, laid into his cock ever more diligently, provoking a series of cumshots that flew in every direction she had managed to force his prick to take. Long, giant ropes of sperm erupted from the head of Chilon's penis, in perfect timing with her attacks. She watched each burst of ejaculate with joy, reveling in her power over him, and the humiliation he had to be suffering because of it. And so it continued for almost two minutes until she had whipped every drop of sperm out of him. The queen was so thrilled that she stood up and applauded.

"Wonderful, Pisto! Wonderful!" she exclaimed. "And a betrayer he certainly is!"

Alcinoe, laughing with glee along with almost everyone else, performed a feeble dance around the ailing Chilon, mocking him with rude gestures.

"Fucking Greek!" she rasped. "Vile spawn of the coward Agamemnon and the House of Atreus! See how the Amazons wreak their vengeance upon you!"