In The Land Of The Amazons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"I wear hear no more arguments, Alcinoe," Lysippe replied. "I have made my decision." She turned to Chilon. "The maidens have already taken part in the bathing ritual and have been purified before the goddess. We must now do the same to you before we begin."

The queen instructed her soldiers to take Chilon to the sunken rectangular pool that stood on one side of the statue and immerse him in the water. It was in this pool that ablutions were performed as a form of purification in the observance of their religious rites, and the Amazons regarded their mating rituals as a sacred duty overseen by Artemis herself. The pool itself was not very large, accommodating only a dozen or so people at one time. Chilon was told to wait while the attendants deposited scented oils and aromatic flowers into the water. When all was made ready and Xanthippe had blessed the water with a few words to the goddess, Lysippe ordered the soldiers to strip Chilon naked.

When his undergarments were removed, the women, including the queen herself, gasped in awe at Chilon's magnificent body and sizeable penis, which, even while flaccid, seemed to hold the potential for grander things to come.

"Wash him and then anoint his body with oils and perfume," Xanthippe instructed her aides.

He was led down a few steps into the pool where several maidens, clad in short tunics, gathered around him and began to wash his body. Even in his naked and enfeebled condition, the visual impact of his tall, muscular physique and incomparable handsomeness only added to his regal bearing. The women attending to him could barely suppress their enthusiasm as they cleansed him and then applied a fragrant, soothing balm of lavender oil over every inch of his body. His penis was paid especial attention to, so much so that he could not prevent himself from getting an erection.

"This is indeed a propitious sign!" the queen laughed as the maidens ran their well-oiled hands over his genitals. "Measure him, Marpesia. I am anxious to know."

The girl lifted Chilon's erect penis and placed it against her arm, aligning the base of his shaft with her elbow. The tip nearly reached her wrist.

"Three quarters of a cubit, my queen!" Marpesia exclaimed enthusiastically.

The entire audience reacted with shouts of delight.

"Artemis is very generous, is she not my beloved sisters?" Lysippe laughed joyously.

Anaea, who had been quietly observing the ceremony, now stepped forward and addressed the queen.

"Most noble Lysippe," she began, "I claim the right to couple with this man first, since it was I who first laid eyes upon him."

"And so it shall be," Lysippe answered. "That is our law."

"I will not fuck any of you! Not even you, Anaea!" Chilon said angrily, pulling hard on his tethers. "And if I were to fuck, it wouldn't be in front of an audience!"

"But that is our way, Chilon," Anaea said innocently. "We are a community of sisters. We share everything—including our lovers."

"It's barbaric!"

"What you think is of no importance," the queen said to him. "It is our tradition, and your will respect it."

After the cleansing ceremony had been completed, the queen ordered the mating ritual to begin. Once the perfumes had been applied to his body, Chilon was led to the base of the statue where he was ordered to lie down upon a bed of cushions. His wrists and ankles were then fitted with metal rings attached by chains to bolts in the floor, keeping his body in a spread-eagle position while effectively restraining him. Once he had been secured, Xanthippe recited a short ritual in Scythian as she stood before the goddess. She instructed one of the maidens to pour some wine into and cup and Xanthippe then added some strange colored liquid from a vial given to her by another girl. She approached Chilon with the cup in her hands.

"This is an aphrodisiac," she told him as she knelt down next to him and placed the cup to his lips. "It's very powerful. It will help you get through this ordeal. I suggest you drink it."

"Another of your vile potions?" he sneered, turning his head away.

"If you don't drink it, I'll have the soldiers force it down your throat."

He kept his head turned away.

"Please, Chilon. I'm doing this to save your life."

Seeing that he would not obey her, she reluctantly ordered the soldiers to hold his head back as they forced his mouth open. They poured small amounts of the liquid a little at a time down his throat until the cup was empty.

"For a while I actually thought you cared about me," he said, looking at her with disappointment.

She backed away slowly, her eyes downcast.

It took almost a half hour for the potion began to take effect. But when it did Chilon felt a tremendous increase of vigor throughout his entire body, and especially in his genitals. In fact, he was stunned to see that his penis had actually grown longer than normal and his testicles had also increased greatly in size. This apparently miraculous effect was not wasted on the women, who were stunned to see such an incredible physical transformation take place right before their very eyes.

But the most dramatic result produced by the drug was to accelerate his lustful desires. It was as if a tremendous sense of euphoria had overcome him. The very women whom moments before he had looked upon with disdain, he now coveted beyond measure. Even up until the point where Anaea disrobed before him, exposing her beautiful nubile body to his eyes, did he fight against the all-consuming lust that was now compelling him to seek satisfaction in sexual union with the young girl.

The queen ordered the two musicians, one a flute player and the other skilled on the lyre, to provide a soft musical accompaniment to the festivities. As the tranquil strains of their exotic and beautiful melodies echoed throughout the temple, Anaea

knelt down before Chilon and kissed him passionately. Chilon welcomed her kiss, sustaining contact with her for as long as she desired and only breaking away when her friends began to genially chide her.

"Don't give her your tongue, Spartan!" Clymene laughed. "She'll bite it off!"

Everyone, including the queen and Anaea herself, found this highly amusing.

Chilon wanted to take the girl in his arms and make love to her as a man should, but all he could do was stare at the intoxicating beauty before him, her eyes dazzling like tiny emeralds, her hair radiant and as red as burnt copper, her breasts small yet perfectly formed, her nipples swollen and succulent. It was almost too much for him to withstand.

"I've wanted you for so long," she said softly as she took his balls in one hand and his cock in the other, lowering her head down between his legs to engulf his massive prick inside her wide open mouth.

Chilon sighed loudly when he felt her soft, warm mouth absorb his taught flesh, her tongue darting around the silky head, playfully teasing it. He thrust his penis in and out of her mouth as if fucking her cunt, and she allowed this almost until the point where he would have reached orgasm, but she pulled herself away at the last minute, not wanting him to waste his precious seed.

"You're so big!" she exclaimed, as she took his cock in her hand and guided it into her wet cunt.

Xanthippe looked on enviously, almost jealously, as she watched Chilon's huge prick disappear into the folds of her friend's tender vagina. Contrary to Amazon custom, she had wanted him for herself, and only herself, and seeing Anaea, who was inferior to her in status, be the first to become the object of his attentions, although sanctioned by law, gave her no comfort. Although she had told no one, she had harbored desire for him almost from the moment they met. But as high priestess she was obliged by law to act with discretion, and not to do so, to give in to her lust, would have brought great disgrace upon her. And so she chose to look away as Anaea and Chilon sought sexual fulfillment under the auspicious gaze of both goddess and queen.

"You fuck like a wild bull!" one of the council members remarked to Chilon as he rapidly pounded away at Anaea's cunt.

"He certainly has the same huge equipment!" another jibed.

The audience laughed, but Chilon did not hear them. He didn't hear anything except the constant moaning of the beautiful girl sitting on top of him. She rode him like she might have ridden a wild horse, her arms flung about his neck with both legs firmly pressing into his thighs, seeking that quintessential ecstasy that was always the goal of sex.

It would have been too much to expect Anaea to endure for very long the intense physical pleasure she was now experiencing. Locked in passionate embrace with the man she still looked upon as a god, she could no longer control the intensity of her feelings. Screaming the name of the goddess, she drove her tongue deep into Chilon's mouth and almost suffocated him as her body convulsed over and over again in the throes of blissful orgasm. And he, driven mad with lust and screaming her name aloud, responded with his own orgasm, shooting his hot and creamy sperm high up into her cunt, traversing the region of her navel to find its mark deep in her womb.

It took several minutes for the two lovers to come down from their mutual orgasms, the power of which had temporarily weakened both of them. Their vociferous performance had the audience laughing and cheering.

"That was splendid!" the queen cried. "I'm sure the goddess was pleased by your zeal, Anaea!"

"Thank you, my queen. It was most wonderful!" she replied, happily.

Before leaving him, Anaea whispered in Chilon's ear that she hoped he had given her a baby. Chilon nodded dumbly, too much out of breath to respond.

In keeping with Amazon custom, it was now the queen's turn to engage in sexual relations with Chilon. He was once more bathed and anointed with fragrant oils in preparation for the event, and he resisted every step of the way. But although his mind was repulsed by the idea that he should couple with this barbarian sovereign, his body was compelled to it, as the aphrodisiac held complete sway over his libido.

After he was secured once again, the queen, accompanied by Xanthippe and Clymene, stepped down from her throne and walked slowly toward Chilon's prostrate form. He lifted his head to watch her as she moved closer to him, her imperious gaze tempered by the obvious attraction she felt for him. And then, with one singular and graceful gesture, she removed her royal purple robe, revealing the most astonishingly beautiful body he had ever seen. Unlike the girlish body of Anaea, this was the body of a mature woman in the prime of life. Her beautiful face was complimented by a physique whose every aspect was entirely flawless: milky white skin that shone like alabaster and was completely free of any physical imperfection; large, succulent breasts that stood out proudly and defiantly, their muted pink areolas like those of a maiden, begging to be suckled; and most striking of all, her incredibly long and elegantly proportioned legs.

Chilon marveled at the exotic creature standing before him, his erect penis belying the intense dislike he bore toward the woman.

"I see that my form pleases you," the queen said to him, moving closer.

"The form pleases me," he replied. "It's the substance that does not."

"How dare you insult the queen, you dog!" Clymene exclaimed, hitting him in the head with the butt of her spear.

Chilon grimaced in pain, pulling savagely on his chains.

"No!" Lysippe said, "Do not hurt him. What we do is in fulfillment of prophecy, whether he understands it or not."

"I will not couple with you!" Chilon said angrily, his eyes fixed on the queen.

The queen shook her head and frowned.

"You have no choice, Chilon. The will of the goddess must be obeyed."

Without another word, Lysippe mounted him and fed his prick into her already soaking wet snatch. She moaned loudly as her lovely body rose up and down upon his hard cock while her fingers gently tickled his hard and muscular chest.

Although the love potion had taken control of his genitals, his mind protested at being used by a woman whom he viewed with antipathy. He fought against the pleasurable sensations he was experiencing and wriggled his body from side to side to make things as uncomfortable for the queen as possible. Her reaction was to order her soldiers to hold his arms and legs down while she fucked him, thus preventing him from being able to move his body except in the most minimal way.

"There's no use fighting it, Chilon," the queen said as she brought her mouth next to his, her breath coming hard and fast. "I know you want me, even though you despise me."

"I don't despise you, but I don't like you either. And I don't like you because I despise being used like this against my will."

"Is this not a better fate than to spend the rest of eternity in Persephone's embrace?"

"What you give me is not a choice, queen, but an ultimatum."

Lysippe had no answer for him because at that very moment she threw her head back and cried out, her body at the mercy of an uncontrollable orgasm.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed aloud as she beat her fists on Chilon's chest. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Chilon dutifully obeyed. There wasn't really much he could do since he was completely under the influence of the aphrodisiac and the desire he felt for her could no longer be contained. Driving his cock in and out of the queen's cunt with maddening fury, her brought her to the brink of lustful madness.

"I'm coming!" Lysippe cried, as her entire frame shook from head to foot.

The audience cheered as they watched their queen attain climax, but Xanthippe did not join in the adulation. She could not reconcile the fact that her sisters' pleasures were derived at an innocent man's expense, regardless of the prophecy. And to a woman who had set high ethical standards for herself, this was not at all acceptable. Yet, there were great consequences to pay for disobedience to the goddesses' will, and the offering of this man as a sacrificial lamb to a nation of sex-starved women was better than killing him, especially as it meant the survival of her race. And so her heart remained at variance with her duty. And as she watched the queen fuck Chilon, her thoughts centered on what she could do to win the love of the Spartan so that she could claim him as her own.

Chilon had not climaxed, much to the dismay of Lysippe. He had fought the inclination with all his might, robbing her of the satisfaction of seeing him surrender himself to her will. But she wasn't through with him yet.

Twice more Chilon brought her to a tumultuous orgasm and twice more he failed to ejaculate. The queen, now genuinely annoyed that her charms were not sufficient enough to provoke him to orgasm, ordered Xanthippe to help her.

"I see the way you look at him," Lysippe said to the priestess. "You desire him greatly, don't you?"

"No more than you or any of the others," she replied, disingenuously.

"You are not a good liar, Xanthippe. I see that way he looks at you too." She drew her face close to Chilon's. "You are enamored of her, aren't you?"

"My heart belongs to another," he replied tersely and without emotion.

Lysippe laughed in his face. "Ha! An even worse liar! You two deserve each other!"

Xanthippe, offended by the insinuation, gave Lysippe a discouraging look.

"Please, my queen..."

"No, it's all right," Lysippe assured her. "You need not publicly declare your love for one another. It is written all over your faces." She looked at Chilon and smiled. "But I will have your seed in me one way or another. And you," she said to Xanthippe, "will help me to get it."

"What do you wish me to do?" she asked nervously.

"You will cradle his head in your arms and whisper sweet words of love in his ears."

The priestess frowned.

"It is not seemly that I..."

"Not seemly? I am not asking you, Xanthippe. I am telling you. Hold him in your arms as if he were your lover and encourage him to fill my womb with his hot seed."

Realizing that she had no choice, Xanthippe reluctantly did as she was told.

As Chilon once again drove his huge prick in and out of the queen's slick cunt, Xanthippe urged him to ejaculate. She spoke to him in a voice so soft that it was inaudible to the queen, who was far too engrossed in her own pleasure to care what they were saying. Xanthippe continued to encourage him with loving tones, using every erotic turn of phrase to inspire him to release the hot cream inside his balls. When he refused to comply, she grew frustrated.

"Why do you defy her?" she asked him as she watched Lysippe's lovely ass rise and fall upon the monstrous cock. "Give her what she wants."

"She wants a child," Chilon said, breathing hard. "I refuse to give it to her."

"But why? What advantage can you gain by doing so?"

"It's the only...the only way I know how to get back at her."

"That is foolish. She will only keep fucking you until you do ejaculate."

"You're wasting your time. Leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you."

Upset and annoyed at his stubborn behavior, Xanthippe wasted no more words and began instead to kiss him. They were kisses long held and full of pent-up passion, and Chilon was completely unable to do anything to stop her. In his mind, she had betrayed his trust and yet he was compelled to return her kisses—the aphrodisiac taking precedence over his will.

Upon seeing them kiss each other so ardently, Lysippe laughed and began kissing Chilon herself, something she had not done before. And to her amazement, Xanthippe, who was now so excited by both the sight of the sexual union of her queen and Chilon, and the thrill she was experiencing from kissing him, brought about her own climax.

"Ah yes!" the queen cried, seeing her priestess cling on to Chilon's neck for dear life as she was swept away by her orgasm. "We all come together in the sight of Artemis!"

Xanthippe reached between her legs and roughly fondled her swollen clit as both she and the queen climaxed simultaneously. It was more than enough to send Chilon over the edge.

Angry and totally helpless to prevent his orgasm, he strained his head forward to kiss Xanthippe. Even in the throes of orgasm, she readily complied, kissing him with uncontrolled passion until he could no longer contain the well of sperm within. Lysippe screamed with pleasure as she felt Chilon's prick throb and swell within her, followed by the ultimate joy of feeling the hot, thick streams of spunk shooting high up into her climaxing cunt. Thrashing about like a wild beast, she held his cock in a vise-like grip between her legs, milking his shaft for every drop of sperm she could manage. Their combined moans echoed throughout the vast temple as he continued to fire spurt after spurt of his vital juices into the queen's vagina, provoking yet another orgasm from the deliriously happy woman. When it was over, the entire audience exploded with cheers and applause. Even Clymene had a smile on her face.

"Well done, Greek," she said to him. "It is no easy task to please our queen."

Chilon, gasping for air, could offer no reply. He had satisfied Lysippe, and that was enough for him. And although he regretted his weakness in allowing his lust to take control over his body, he exulted in the fact that the queen alone, despite her great beauty, was not the one responsible for his being able to have an orgasm; that victory had belonged to Xanthippe, as much as he regretted that too.

Smiling triumphantly, Lysippe donned her robe and told the soldiers who were restraining Chilon to release their hold on him. She then ascended the throne where she could have a birds-eye view of the proceedings. It was now time for the council members to have their way with Chilon, to be followed by the courtiers, soldiers, and everyone else who was in direct service to the queen. Only when all these women had been sexually satisfied would the doors to the temple be opened to admit the girls and women lining the streets outside.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
1...45678...12