In The Land Of The Amazons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
569 Followers

"And what of you, Xanthippe?" the queen asked. "Are you not going to sample the delicacy before you?"

"Not at this time, my queen," she replied. "Let the others satisfy themselves first. I am content to wait."

"We should all be inclined to wait!" Alcinoe said to Xanthippe. "Feed him your elixir if you will, but I would rather die than lie with that man!"

"You would be fortunate indeed to lie with him," Xanthippe replied. "Even if your years were half of what they are now."

"Alcinoe," Lysippe said. "You are ruining the festive mood of this occasion. If you can't keep your thoughts to yourself then I suggest you leave."

Disgruntled, but afraid to incur the queen's displeasure, Alcinoe mumbled something to herself and sat down, her curiosity peaked despite her dislike for Chilon.

The first of the council members to step forward was a buxom, middle-aged woman by the name of Pisto. Unlike most of the other Amazons, her complexion was olive in tone and her eyes and hair a rich, dark brown. She wasted no time in mounting Chilon's massive erection, so eager to fuck him that she didn't even bother to remove her tunic.

Within a matter of seconds he managed to bring her to a screaming orgasm, and he found himself so excited by her matronly aura that he ejaculated inside her not long after. Refusing to be content with just one orgasm, she continued to ride him until her cunt exploded once again, and again Chilon responded by shooting multiple wads of spunk deep inside her. After that, she could stand no more, and slowly climbed off his sweaty body, her lust sated.

The next three council members were serviced in a similar fashion with little deviation. By the time Chilon had filled the last woman's cunt with his heavy cream, he needed a rest.

The queen, seeing he was fatigued, had her attendants release him once more into the cool, refreshing waters of the pool, where he was allowed to linger until he felt himself revitalized. He was then given some food and wine and afforded a short interval of rest. During the intervals of time that he remained unchained, he was under the constant scrutiny of Clymene and her soldiers. He knew that if he tried anything foolish they would kill him instantly. And even though he had never feared death, the thought of never seeing Tethys again was an even worse fate.

"May I sit with you?"

He looked up to see Xanthippe standing before him with a cup in her hands. She offered it to him.

"I don't want it," he said, annoyed.

"Drink it."

"No."

"If you don't, they'll force it down your throat like last time."

He grabbed the cup out of her hands.

"May you and your queen be damned," he said as he put the cup to his lips and quickly drank its contents.

"Whatever you may think of the queen, I am not your enemy."

"You'll have a hard time convincing me of that."

"Will you at least listen to me?"

"What do you want?"

Xanthippe sat down beside him on the edge of the pool, watching him intently as he picked up a piece of cheese and began to eat it.

"To keep you alive."

"Just keep feeding me that devilish potion of yours. I'll live."

"It will only be for another few weeks. After that, they will leave you alone. At least for a while."

"Weeks?" he asked, scornfully. "Am I to fuck every damned bitch in this city?"

"It is the will of the..."

"Goddess," he interjected. "Yes. You mentioned that before. You know, I would never have believed a man capable of expending so much of his seed in such a short time."

"I warned you that the aphrodisiac was powerful."

"It is evil. The work of demons."

"Not of demons," she replied. "Of gods."

"Gods?" he asked amusedly. "Which one?"

"Dionysus."

"Ah yes, the god of wine, madness, and ecstasy."

"There is a special herb whose stem, when cut, secrets a white, waxy substance that is then distilled and mixed with other arcane ingredients used to produce the potion. It is said that Dionysus himself imparted this knowledge to one of the pharaohs of Egypt long ago."

"And how did you come by this knowledge?"

"Our legends tell us that the god visited our ancient home on the northern shore of the Black Sea, and it was there that he divulged the secret to our queen."
"That was magnanimous of him."
"Actually, the queen got him drunk. That's how she learned of it."
Chilon laughed.

"She beat him at his own game! You are a very resourceful people you Amazons! And treacherous."

At that moment he looked across the room and saw the queen conferring with some of her servants. Every now and then she would look his way, nodding pleasantly as she did so, reminding him that he could not escape her watchful gaze.

"She's not done with you yet," Xanthippe said.

"You mean I'll have to fuck her again tonight?"

"You wounded her pride when you forced her to use me as the one to stimulate you. She'll want to reclaim that privilege for herself before the day is through. I urge you not to hold back this time."

"Then I'll pretend it is you I am fucking," he said dryly.

Xanthippe sighed and rose to her feet. "Am I supposed to take that as a compliment or just simple rudeness?"

"Take it any way you please, Xanthippe. But I'll tell you this. The only thing that is keeping me alive right now is not you nor your damnable potion. It is the hope that I will be reunited with Tethys. And so I endure this humiliation, this depravity, for her sake."

"May I remind you that you are a prisoner? An enemy Greek in the land of the Amazons. If it were not for my intervention, you would be dead right now. And any hope of seeing your beloved Tethys again would be dead too."

"Yes, that is probably true. But even if the queen should keep me enslaved here for the rest of my life, she will gain no victory. For neither she, nor you, has any power over my soul."

She turned her back on him and walked away feeling frustrated and at odds with herself. His words had pierced her heart. She knew that as long as he remained a prisoner, kept in chains by some obscure prophecy and a powerful sexual drug, she could never hope to win his love. And she wanted desperately to win that love. But regardless of the control both she and the queen might have over his body, his mind was, and always would be, his own.

The banquet continued for another hour before Chilon was once again forced to take part in the sexual ritual. By this time his genitals were under the unrelenting influence of the aphrodisiac, and he urgently needed to get rid of the enormous pressure in his testicles brought about by the increasing influx of sperm. On the queen's orders he was allowed to stand with only his wrists being shackled to the wall. The extra long chain would allow him more freedom of movement such that he could fornicate in both a horizontal or vertical position depending upon the wishes of his partner. And always close by were the soldiers, ready to punish any infraction.

It was now time for the courtiers to be serviced. There were more than twenty of them, all high-ranking officials who served as a kind of ersatz senate, performing all the administrative tasks of the city without holding any real power. The officials of the highest rank were first in line followed by those of lesser status. With a nod from Lysippe, the first woman approached Chilon and fell to her knees before him, grasping his monstrous cock in both hands.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," she said, as she ran her tongue over the tip of his prick.

The woman, whose name was Antiope, was in her mid-to-late thirties, attractive, slim, and renowned for her many accomplishments with the bow. Her light brown hair dark eyes and olive complexion revealed that she was, like Xanthippe and Clymene, part Greek, but her aggressive attitude toward sex was more in keeping with her Scythian lineage. She fondled his absurdly huge balls with girlish delight, pulling hard on the skin of his scrotum while administering a blistering blowjob. This went on for a few minutes until, sensing he was about to ejaculate, she pulled her mouth away and turned around, bending over so that her vagina now became a prime target for his sperm-laden tool.

"Shove that fucking thing in me!" she commanded him, moving her ass in closer to facilitate entry. "All the way in!"

He had no problem complying with her wish since her cunt was already dripping wet. He entered her easily and in one fluid motion.

"Oh, gods!" she cried as he drove his penis in and out of her. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

His upper limbs now unrestrained, he was able to grip the sides of her waist with both hands and plunge his cock into her as far as it would go. The soldiers encouraged him with hard slaps to his ass, some even reaching between his outstretched legs to playfully tease his oversized balls.

The audience cheered them on as they fucked like two wild animals, and Chilon, despite the intense distaste he had for these women, was helpless to do anything but surrender to the powerful drug coursing through his veins. With the entire assemblage looking on, he brought Antiope to a shuddering climax, the intensity of which almost forced her to her knees. Her passionate screams filled the temple and caused much amusement for her sisters.

"How does it feel to fuck such a well-endowed man, Antiope?" Clymene asked, watching Chilon's cock continue to ply her cunt.

"Wonderful!" she cried. "I can feel the tip of his prick touching my womb!"

"Well, I hope he doesn't pull out without leaving you something!"

Her comment made everyone laugh, including Xanthippe.

"Oh, he's going to leave me something all right!" Antiope replied. "A lot of his hot, fucking seed!"

Chilon, greatly aroused by their banter, was beyond the point of no return. As he felt his sperm make its journey from his balls to the slit atop his prick, he gritted his teeth and slammed his cock as far into the woman as possible. Antiope, aware that he was about to ejaculate, grinded her ass down hard upon his tool and forced her legs together to increase the pleasurable sensation. His prick danced inside her hot cunt, completely out of control.

"I'm coming!" he exclaimed, as the sperm shot out of his cock and splashed into the walls of her vagina.

As if in reply to his statement, Antiope too began to come again, gripping her ankles with both hands to keep herself steady as her entire body went as limp as a rag doll.

"Oh yes!" she wailed. "You're making me come again!"

Driven by mindless ecstasy, Chilon drove his prick up to the hilt in Antiope's cunt and it remained there, her vaginal muscles contracting in such a way that she had complete control over both his and her own orgasm. He had no choice but to relinquish every drop of cum inside her. The two soldiers facilitated his orgasm by aggressively fondling his superheated scrotum, amused by the ridiculously disproportionate testicles as they fired their full supply of creamy spunk far up inside the lovely woman's cunt. His prick remained buried in her for almost a full minute until he had no more sperm to give. Antiope pulled away from him then and fell to the floor in a heap. The crowd responded with a thunderous round of applause

"That was most erotic," the queen said to Antiope. "I almost came from watching you."

Antiope was too out of breath to offer a reply. She simply nodded her head at the queen and smiled.

Chilon was out of breath too, but the effect of the potion was unrelenting, forcing his prick to remain hard long after it would be normally possible to do so. Equally disturbing was the persistent desire to fornicate. He hated the idea of it, as he hated being used as a stud to service these barbaric women; these Amazons with their alien and depraved rituals.

"How many more of your whores must I satisfy this day, oh great queen?" Chilon asked Lysippe with mocking condescension. "Or haven't I expended enough sperm for your royal appetite?"

"You will keep fucking until I say it is time to stop. And if you once more address me in such a disparaging way, I will parade your naked body through the streets, driven under the whips of my soldiers."

"That is something I would like to see, Lysippe," Clymene said. "What better way to break the spirit of this arrogant Greek?"

"I fear we cannot break it, but we can control it. And that will be sufficient, as least for now." She turned to Chilon. "So far I have been lenient with you for Xanthippe's sake. But do not provoke me further. For if you do, I will have to resort to harsher forms of punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Lysippe," he replied insouciantly. "I understand."

"And when you address me, you will always use the word 'queen'. Is that understood?"

He nodded his head in affirmation.

"Good," she said. "Now that we understand each other, I want you to do something useful with that lovely abnormality between your legs and continue fucking my sisters." She looked out into the crowd. "Who's next?"

Two women dressed in simple white tunics approached Chilon. After giving deference to the queen, they removed their clothes and stood before him stark naked.

The women were identical twins, about Chilon's age, very tall, athletic, and large boned. They possessed the classic Scythian features: red hair, green eyes, and white skin. But most striking of all was their enormous breasts, which drooped down only slightly despite their size.

"I am Deianeira and this is my sister Asteria," she said to Chilon in a voice devoid of emotion. "We do not seek to become impregnated, but only desire your body for our pleasure."

She said this in such a perfunctory way that Chilon had to fight to suppress a laugh.

"Well since it's only your own pleasure that's at stake," he replied, "maybe you'd be better off with a dildo."

Several women laughed at his comment. Even Lysippe couldn't help snickering.

"No," Asteria said to Chilon, "you don't understand. What my sister means is that we desire to drink your sperm."

This time Chilon could not avoid laughing.

"Well, thanks to your high priestess here I have plenty of it and don't mind sharing it with you. However, I don't think your queen would approve." He looked at Lysippe. "Am I right, oh great queen of the Amazons? Is not the purpose of this religious ceremony to get these women pregnant?"

"Not all of us desire to bear children," she replied. "Some of us like to indulge our passions in different ways. In any case, the sisters are within their rights. You will do as they say."

"It seems like such a waste of good sperm," he said flippantly, as he waved his cock in front of the twins. "I don't think your goddess would like it."

"Only Xanthippe can interpret the will of the goddess, not you. And besides, there are many other maidens who will be glad to couple with you. You can shoot your hot seed into their eager cunts until your damn cock falls off. Now get busy. You're wasting time with all this ridiculous talk."

Deianeira ordered Chilon to lay down on his back. While she proceeded to give him a blowjob, Asteria kissed him, telling him how much she wanted to have him spurt his sticky cream in her mouth and face. She stuck her tongue in and out of his mouth repeatedly, teasing him, cajoling him, until he was driven mad with desire. Between his legs, Deianeira was doing the same thing to his cock, sucking it avidly one moment and then using her hand to pull up on the giant monster until it was even bigger than he thought possible. Her other hand toyed with his huge testicles, which were now aching to release their full supply of heavy cream.

Sensing he might ejaculate too soon, both women stopped what they were doing and assumed different positions. Deianeira sat on his face while Asteria shoved his fat cock deep inside her slick cunt. It took only moments for his hard-working tongue to get Deianeira to orgasm, which she signaled by screaming at the top of her lungs. Her sister wasted no time either, joining her twin in mutual exaltation as she experienced the sublime pleasure of a mind-bending climax.

For his part, Chilon had to employ every bit of concentration not to climax with them. He very much wanted to shoot his load into the sexy young girl, but knew that he would pay dearly for such indiscretion. And so he waited them out until both women had finished and then watched as they traded places, eager to continue the game.

This time it took a bit longer to make the twins climax, but when they did, their screams sounded more like those of a wounded animal in pain than those of women enjoying a pleasurable orgasm. When their climaxes subsided, they did it all over again.

Chilon's tongue was quickly tiring from all the licking and sucking he was performing on Asteria's creamy pussy, but he enjoyed the taste of her young cunt and stuck his tongue up inside her as far up as it would go, genuinely wanting to please her. Soon, both women climaxed again and it took them some time to recover from the intensity of the experience. Deianeira, her pussy now thoroughly fucked, rolled off of Chilon and stood up. Asteria did the same. Chilon was told to stand and face the queen, who sat less than twenty feet away. He obeyed their request, his unsatisfied prick aimed in Lysippe's direction.

"My queen," Deianeira said as she and Asteria knelt before Chilon, "my sister and I are curious as to just how much sperm this man actually produces when he ejaculates. We thought you might be interested too. With your permission, we'd like to show you."

"That's a wonderful idea!" Lysippe said, smiling. "I'm sure all of us would love to see it. Please proceed."

With her blessing the two sisters began stimulating Chilon's cock, using their hands and mouths in the most inventive ways to provoke him to come.

"He should deliver a very intense ejaculation," Asteria said to the queen, "since he has been denied for such a long time."

"I am aware of this technique," the queen said, as she watched the two women slobber over the young Spartan's huge tool. "You are aware of this too, Xanthippe, are you not?"

"Yes, Lysippe. I have found that the longer the penis is stimulated and denied, the greater the intensity of the ejaculation. Of course, the effect of the aphrodisiac must also be taken into account."

"What does that mean, exactly?"

"It means that he will probably shoot his semen much further and there will be much more of it too."

The queen laughed.

"Well, that is something we would all love to see I'm sure! And I have no doubt that what you say is true. His seed is still dripping out of me even now!"

The sisters, one on each side of him, worked in tandem to force the mammoth cock to shoot its load. They placed his prick between their huge breasts and masturbated him furiously, his pre-cum acting as lubrication. Chilon knew he could not hold back much longer, yet he wanted to deny them the pleasure of their victory; his anger at being so under their control always bubbling just under the surface. He fought valiantly against coming, but in the end their massive tits would prove too much for even him.

With the queen and the rest of the crowd cheering them on, the twins brought Chilon's aching prick to climax.

"Show the Amazons what you have in those balls of yours you fucking Greek bastard!" Deianeira cried, as she felt his entire body freeze.

With all eyes focused on his cock, Chilon clenched his teeth as the first spurt of hot cream shot out of his prick and climbed high up into the air, careening across the expanse of faces, all of which were focused skyward as it flew toward the queen's throne. The sticky load of spunk landed a few inches in front of Lysippe's feet, which made her, and her audience, scream with laughter.

"By the gods!" she exclaimed, looking down upon the whitish glob of cum. "I think I like this tease and denial business!"

fmcchris
fmcchris
569 Followers
1...56789...12