In The Land Of The Amazons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next volley of semen hit Asteria on the cheek and nose, the major portion of which was deflected upward and into the hair of her sister. This was followed by a series of ejaculations that shot up high into the air above their heads, each one landing on various parts of their bodies.

"I love this!" Asteria giggled, as Chilon's prick delivered another massive wad of cum several feet into the air.

The sister's huge breasts were now soaked in sperm, and they used the sticky fluid as a lubricant, bringing Chilon's cock to one explosive orgasm after another. Chilon was completely overtaken by the thrilling sensation of having his prick controlled in this way, watching in amazement as the excited girls manipulated their big tits to extract

enormous loads of cum from his overloaded testicles. The women surrounding them looked on with amazement too; laughing, commenting, some openly masturbating. Lysippe, completely taken by the spectacle, howled with delight at each successive cumshot, marveling at the prodigious amount of semen Chilon's cock was delivering with each upward thrust of the twins' sperm-saturated tits.

"I have never seen so much seed in my life!" the queen exclaimed, laughing so hard that she was barely able to keep herself seated on the throne.

Xanthippe, Clymene, and Anaea stood together in close proximity to Chilon, their eyes glued to the outrageous performance. Every time another burst of hot cum shot up into the air, it was greeted with a chorus of cheers from the astonished crowd. Finally, after several minutes of uninterrupted ejaculations, Chilon's orgasm subsided, the final creamy salvos deposited lazily on Deianeira's left nipple.

"Marvelous! Simply marvelous!" Lysippe cried joyously. "Xanthippe, you are a genius!"

Xanthippe acknowledged the queen's compliment with a nod of her head as the twins headed toward the pool to wash their bodies of Chilon's semen.

After the residue of cum had been cleared from the floor by the attendants, Clymene ordered Chilon to lay down on the floor once again as the rest of the courtiers advanced upon him. This time it was not one or two women, but several, comprising the entire lower strata of their order. These women were mostly in their late twenties, having not mated with a man in many years, and starved for sex. The approached him with rapacious eyes and even more rapacious hands, as they literally pounced upon his naked, unprotected body with a vengeance. They fought amongst each other as to who was going to fuck him first, and that honor fell to one very tall and thin woman with long auburn hair and steely-blue eyes. Her name was Tecmessa, and although not beautiful, she was quite pretty and possessed of a graceful body that moved in an almost feline fashion.

"So, what do you think of Scythian women, Spartan?" she asked Chilon as she maneuvered his giant shaft into her snatch.

"I think they are very greedy," he replied, watching his prick disappear deep into her cunt.

"Yes, we are greedy," she said, subdued by the intense pleasure of having his cock buried inside her. "Greedy for your fucking sperm! And you better give me all of it!"

"I have no choice."

"That's right! You don't!"

She bounced up and down on his cock with reckless abandon, her body completely overtaken by her lust. Two other women, Clete and Bremusa, had taken up their positions on either side of Chilon, offering their succulents nipples for him to feast upon, while another, whose name was Eriobea, a thin, pale girl with light blue eyes and long platinum blonde hair, managed to place her head directly in front of Tecmessa's cunt, licking both her clit and Chilon's prick as it moved in and out with rhythmical precision.

"Look at me Anaea!" Tecmessa exclaimed. "I am fucking your Spartan god!"

The crowd laughed at the obviously ridiculous allusion, but Anaea did not think it was funny.

"He may be a god for all you know, you fool! Watch what you say!"

"Oh!" Tecmessa replied, mockingly. "Do you think Zeus is going to strike me dead with a thunderbolt?"

"He might, if you're not careful!"

Tecmessa laughed heartily.

"The only thunder I want to feel is his cock exploding inside my cunt!"

The courtier now turned all her attention to Chilon, who was already beginning to feel the telltale sign of orgasm. She grabbed his huge balls in one hand and squeezed them hard, and with the other she beat his chest with vicious slaps.

"It's so fucking big!" she cried. "I think the god is going to make me cum!"

She suddenly stopped hitting him and used her hand to push Eriobea's head even closer toward her snatch. Within seconds she was overcome by an intense orgasm.

"Shoot it all into me you fucking bastard of a god! Fucking Spartan bastard!"

Chilon felt the walls of her cunt contract and his prick responded by shooting a massive load of jizz high up into her womb. Tecmessa screamed with joy as she felt the hot spurts saturate her climaxing cunt. It had been many years since she had last fucked a man, and to have such a delicious piece of hard meat between her legs once again set her entire body on fire.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed as she was hit with a second orgasm.

Chilon's prick pumped out ropes of hot, white cream inside the Amazon woman's cunt, so much so that it dribbled out of her pussy and into the waiting mouth of Eriobea, who swallowed every drop with glee.

It was a ribald performance to say the least, and the sexual energy of which had not yet been seen that night. Many of the women looking on, and not a few of the soldiers themselves, were unashamedly masturbating, their combined moans of passion serving as a potent incentive to fuel the sexual fire between the two lovers.

Chilon was still in the midst of his climax when Tecmessa had yet another orgasm followed quickly by two more. The sperm flowed freely from her fiery cunt and Eirobea's mouth captured it all. At one point the incredible pleasure had become too much for her, and Tecmessa was forced to get off his still climaxing cock. Seeing his penis now free, Eriobea began to fellate the huge tool and soon she was gagging on a torrent of Chilon's tasty spunk. Having filled her belly with over a quart of his sperm, Eriobea now mounted the giant prick and rode him hard. It took less than a minute for her to attain her own orgasm, crying out with unbridled joy as Chilon's incredible cock fired off volleys of hot, spurting cream high up inside her. The sight of her elfin body sitting on top of his monstrous cock seemed at first incongruous, but her vagina was more than up to the task of enveloping his prick up to the hilt. He continued to shoot jets of cum into her for almost three minutes until she too could stand no more and was compelled to make way for the next woman.

Clete was a large girl; not pretty, but not unattractive. She had very large breasts and a huge, muscular ass. It was this spectacular ass that now sat itself down onto Chilon's prick, still slick with Eriobea's cunt juices. She rode him slowly, wanting to savor every thrust of his cock into her. For almost five minutes she fucked him this way while Bermusa continued to kiss him. Finally, she could take no more. With a loud screech she announced to everyone that she was cumming, and as soon as Chilon felt her cunt muscles contract, his prick exploded with another series of stunningly robust cumshots deep inside her cunt.

It was now Bermusa's turn to sample Chilon's remarkable cock. She was a slight but pretty woman with large hazel eyes and copper hair that fell to her waist. As soon as Clete climbed off his body, she hopped on and shoved his tool into her pussy. She then stretched her body over his and continued kissing him as he fucked her. Her form of lovemaking was more gentle and rhythmic than any of the others, and she used her tongue almost like he was using his penis, jabbing it in and out of his mouth in tempo with his own penile thrusts into her vagina. It wasn't long before the both of them reached mutual climax.

As soon as she felt the first heavy spurts of cream splash into her cunt, she emitted a long, low moan that lasted almost a full minute; the length of her orgasm. Chilon's prick, fueled by the aphrodisiac, continuously pumped out one jet of spunk after the other, driving the woman to heights of ecstasy. She kissed his face over and over as she came, whispering words of endearment in his ear as if he were her lover, incognizant of everything around her except for her own desire for sexual gratification. After several minutes her orgasm subsided and she slid off his body, his thick sperm running down her legs.

For the first time that night Chilon felt truly exhausted. And also for the first time that night, his cock was no longer hard.

"Go and take your rest," Lysippe said to him. "We will resume shortly."

"I am tired, queen," he replied with annoyance. "I can't go on."

Ignoring him, Lysippe looked at Xanthippe.

"Give him more of the potion."

"But he is tired, Lysippe. Look at his cock. It's flaccid."

"Then make it hard again! Isn't that what your aphrodisiac is supposed to do?"

Refusing to further debate the issue, the queen turned her back on Xanthippe and Chilon and conferred with one of her soldiers.

Once again Chilon was obliged to drink the aphrodisiac. And once again he found himself sitting next to Xanthippe by the pool where he first bathed and then took some food and wine.

"This is a great evil you have brought upon me—this accursed drug of yours," he said as he took a bite of an apple. "Why don't you just leave me in peace?"

"If it's any comfort to you, I don't think you will have to have intercourse with all the soldiers, just some of them. Certainly not Clymene."

"I wouldn't fuck her even if she weren't a lesbian."

"Do you not find her attractive?"

"Her looks have nothing to do with it. It's her attitude."

"If by that you mean she is serious and stalwart, then yes, I can understand. She is not the most likeable person."

"She has all the warmth and charm of an icicle."

Xanthippe chuckled. "We Scythians come from a cold climate, but we are by nature a warm and affectionate people. Clymene is an exception to the rule."

"Well I'm just glad I don't have to stick my cock into her, that's all."

After roughly an hour's rest, Chilon's marvelous appendage was once more employed in the service of the queen—this time he was commanded to fuck a dozen of her warriors. When he saw all the women lined up in a row in order of seniority, he despaired, calling upon both Xanthippe and the queen to show him deference. Although Xanthippe advocated on his behalf, Lysippe was insistent that he continue to observe the ritual until every one of her warriors had been serviced. His further pleas went unheeded, and once again he found himself with another immense erection that refused to go down.

"You will drain me of all my vital juices until there is nothing left but a dried out husk," he said to the queen as his wrists were once more fastened to the chains.

Unperturbed by his predicament, Lysippe ordered her soldiers to have their way with the young Spartan. Unlike the courtiers before them, who both in rank and refinement were clearly their superiors, the soldiers asked only that Chilon remain standing so that he could fuck them from the rear. And this is what each and every one of the twelve warriors did. One after the other, they lifted their tunics above their waists and presented the bare bottoms to Chilon's throbbing prick. There were hardly any moans of pleasure amongst them as they each received a huge sticky load of sperm in their heated cunts. It was almost as if they were performing their civic duty in offering their bodies to him, rather than taking part in a highly personal and sensual experience. For his part, Chilon could have cared less. At this point he just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. And when the last soldier limped away after a twenty-minute fuck session that left her legs weak and wobbly, he collapsed on the floor to a round of tumultuous applause.

"You have great staying power indeed, Chilon," the queen said to him. "Rest yourself for a little bit and then you and I will resume where we left off."

Chilon looked at Xanthippe.

"You were right," he said to her.

"I told you," she replied.

At the queen's insistence, Chilon was forced to drink yet another full cup of the aphrodisiac. And when his prick was once more at full mast, the queen ordered his chains to be removed.

"My queen," Clymene said. "I don't think it is wise..."

"Do as I say," Lysippe said firmly. "If he tries anything stupid, you know what to do."

Chilon was not surprised when his chains were removed. He knew that the queen would not be satisfied until she had conquered him on equal terms. It also proved to everyone that the queen was not afraid of him, and he reluctantly admired her for it. He also knew that Xanthippe had been correct in her assessment of the monarch, and if he could please her instead of fighting against her, he might possibly gain some leverage with her in regards to his ultimate release.

"Let us come together now not as protagonists," she said as she removed her robe, "but as man and woman. All I ask is that you please me, and that you allow me to please you."

"As you wish," he replied solemnly, bowing his head in a gesture of respect.

This simple act pleased Lysippe greatly, and she threw her arms around him and kissed him ardently.

"Your beauty far surpasses that of any mortal," she said softly, "and I want to bear your child—a female child who will one day succeed me as ruler of the Amazons."

Chilon smiled.

"That I can get you pregnant I have no doubt, but as to the child's sex..."

"Have no fear about that. Artemis will see to it. Now make love to me as you would your betrothed."

"You ask for much, great queen."

"Anything less, and I shall be greatly displeased."

Her cunt was already soaking wet when she dragged him to the floor and mounted him. This time her attitude toward him was less hostile and far more deferential, and she let him explore every part of her body with his hands and tongue, relishing the feel of his masculine touch on her intimate parts. Chilon enjoyed his new-found freedom, but he was well aware of Clymene's constant presence. He knew that if he in any way tried to gain an advantage over the queen using physical force, the stolid man hater would impale him on the end of her spear—and she would feel no remorse in doing so.

The crowd looked on in silence as they watched their queen fuck the god-like Spartan. Unlike all the couplings that had taken place before, even the prior one with Lysippe herself, this one was not marred by the grasping, selfish desire to simply attain climax; it was one in which the aim was to give, rather than to take, and this form of giving was reflected in the gentleness of manner and touch on not just the queen's part, but Chilon's too. Both of them had seemed to come to some kind of arcane and clandestine understanding of each other's worth, and in this unspoken regard for each other, the physical dimension was the only way in which it could manifest itself, much to their surprise. For the first time Chilon actually felt tenderness from the queen, and he returned that tenderness with his own.

As her beautiful body rose and fell gently on his swollen shaft, she enveloped his head in her arms and kissed him all over his face, telling him how much she wanted for him to give her a baby. Her love was all-consuming, and he had no defense against it. Not even the chains, which had once bound him, could ever hope to hold him as fast. He kissed her then. He couldn't help himself. She was too beautiful, too powerful, too irresistible—even for a god to withstand. Before he knew what was happening, he was cumming deep inside her, his tongue buried in her mouth. And she, taken by surprise at his unexpected ejaculation, smiled inwardly, for she knew that she had won him over, not in the sense of a victor vanquishing an enemy, but as a woman who had won the affections of the man she loved. For she knew at that moment that she did love him. And feeling thus, with his hot jets of sperm shooting off wildly inside her, she began to cum. It was a feeling that emanated from the pit of her soul and rushed suddenly, and with great force, throughout every part of her body, temporarily blinding her to everything except herself and her lover. Never in her life had she experienced such a feeling of oneness with another human being, and it made her shudder with ecstasy.

For several minutes the two of them lay together in mutual embrace, even after both of their orgasms had ceased. All through their lovemaking the crowd had remained courteously quiet. But Clymene, concerned for her queen, finally spoke up.

"Lysippe," she said, "are you all right?"

The queen, still resting in Chilon's arms, looked up at Clymene and smiled.

"Yes, I'm all right. Tell the maidens that wait outside that they may enter and refresh themselves."

Xanthippe had watched the intense lovemaking of Chilon and her queen with great difficulty. As high priestess she was bound to do her duty and to remain impartial towards the sexual ritual. But as a woman, she was painfully aware that the queen had been waging a covert battle with her over Chilon's affections, and it angered her greatly. In her heart she cursed the queen for her duplicity, knowing that she had intentions for Chilon far beyond what she had previously revealed.

The square outside was brimming with scores of lusty young maidens eager to get their hands on the handsome demigod. The girls had been chosen previously by lot, and they entered the temple in single file under the watchful eye of Clymene. Many of the courtiers and even some of the council members had now departed, making room for the hundred or so girls to take their turn bathing themselves in the great pool, even as Chilon was doing the same. After Xanthippe performed a simple ritual to ask the goddess to bless the ceremony, Chilon was once more forced to drink the love potion, which he did with great reluctance and protestation to the queen. Lysippe granted him only an hour's respite, for she could not end the ceremony without highly offending the goddess.

Once the cleansing ritual had been completed, the girls were instructed to form a great circle around the statue of the goddess, where they could watch Chilon fuck each of them in turn. Chilon was once more chained to the wall, effectively preventing him from doing anything with his hands. All he could do was stand up and let the maidens take complete control over him.

The first girl was soon called, and she presented her naked body to Chilon as if offering him a precious gift.

"I am called Aello," she said, as she grabbed his turgid penis in her tiny

hand."Anaea told me that you are a god. Is that true?"

"No," Chilon replied. "I am just a man."

"Well, you are the most beautiful man I've ever seen."

"Thank you. Now, do you want to make conversation or do you want to fuck?"

Without another word she dropped to her knees and took his prick into her mouth.

Aello was a pretty girl with blonde hair and green eyes. Her body was sleek and muscular, with long, graceful limbs and small girlish breasts that excited Chilon greatly. As he watched his cock being absorbed to its base in the beautiful mouth of this lovely creature, he almost lost control. Fortunately, she was aware that he might ejaculate and removed her mouth just in time to prevent it from happening.

"Here," she said, offering her delectable, tight ass to him, "stick it in here."

He wasted no time in driving his immense shaft in and out of her cunt with powerful thrusts that made her moan loudly with delight. The other girls cheered her on as they watched her ride him, encouraging her with their obscene language and lewd gestures. She tried to hold off from coming as long as she could, but after a few minutes of relentless pounding from Chilon's monstrous penis, her orgasm could no longer be contained.

1...678910...12