In The Library Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I took my heat and hardness into my hand and caressed it about her lush cunt and pressed the head of it to her high pearled redness, and rubbed upon her there, and she sighed. Odette sighed for me, and I slid the head of my prick to her wet centre and pressed one small inch into her and stopped there, all still. And I was astonished, for she too stopped still and motionless with just that one part of my rod in her, yet I would have expected her to push up against me to latch her deep cunt to the length of my prick, and to grab the cheeks of my ass to pull me into her. But she was controlling and tantalised all at the same time, as if she teased her own pleasure and teased and slowed mine.

So I pressed another part of my rod into her, but not the fullness of it, and again I was still. And again I was astonished, for she gripped at my shaft within her tunnel, but she did not move on it. I could feel her shimmering with her pleasure as if she was balancing on an edge, but she would hold herself from tumbling, and the stillness was exquisite and arousing. Her control over me and her own pleasure was precise and complete, and she had some extraordinary instinct of herself and her sex and her lust and her cunt that was learned beyond my knowledge. She was more powerful than I, and I succumbed completely to her, and with a deep groan I thrust myself complete and full into her. I could not resist her stillness and her grip, and she had made me hers completely.

This older woman was teaching me more than I could learn, and her grace and beauty of herself was an estrangement and an enrapture. In my simple way I could only pleasure her in one way now, and that was to fuck deep and hard into her, even though I knew that her capacity to receive was greater than mine to give, for she was wiser in her sex than I. I was just a callow youth in her cunt, and humbled by her proud soft breasts and the woman in her, and all I could do was fuck into her sweetness and drown.

I sunk deep and thrusting into her hot cunt, and I wrapped my arms about her and pulled her to me, her full breasts against my chest and my arms wrapped her hard. Her long legs gripped and wrapped to my back and she was wide and open and receiving of me, and I was deep and thrusting and filling into her. Odette's hands grappled about my back and caressed my skin and gripped me to her, and her eyes were open and a strong gaze to mine, and I could not look away. She matched me fuck for fuck, thrust and thrust, and she was powerful and strong in her love of her own pleasure, and she was content with me, even though I knew I did not compare.

"Fuck into me, young sir, take your pleasure into my warm cunny and pleasure yourself. Your rod is splendid and is long and deep into me, and pleasures me well." Her voice was low and a quiet whisper, but her breath was a heat in my mouth and her body all a rhythm on mine, and our fuck was sweet and long and deep and full, and her breasts were hot and firm against my chest and her nipples were tight. Her mouth was hot and her tongue a thrust, and her hands were about my back and we held each other close and our fuck was full and deep and long, and our skin slid hot and my cock was rigid and her cunt was deep and wet and the deep spill of me was starting from the base of my spine and I thrust deeper into her and my pulsing spasm was rising in me and along my long prick and oh fuck, fuck, fuck, woman, take me deep into you deeper and ah, yes, oh fuck, I can feel your spasm on the thick of my shaft and oh my sweet fuck, take me all.

And with a long shuddering spasm I came into her lusciousness and her full, deep cunt and again I spasm and my seed is into her deep and full and her grip milks me. And she too rises into a long cry of her own pleasure and her sharp teeth bite into the side of my neck with a nip and a bruise, but not fierce, she is gentle. This Odette, she is gentle and beautiful. " Ah, young sir, you do me good, I had not expected this pleasure in my limbs and breasts and my deep cunny." And her eyes were soft and her smile was sweet and I felt that perhaps I had brought her some small pleasure as best I could, even if I did not compare. But I was young and that difference did not matter, because I did learn. This Odette was indeed faithful, but to herself and to her lost longing love.

As we cooled against each other, my cock shrank and softened within her hot sex, and we fell onto the bed and rolled aside each other, and I remained softening inside her. Our hands were a slow caress on each other's flesh, and my fingers once again traced over those scars on her flesh, softly. And once again her hand touched to the white blaze in her hair. She shivered and I held her.

"Sweet sir, I must away from you before the sun rises, I cannot stay."

"Dear woman, can you say why that is?" I did not want this lovely woman to leave so soon because I loved the warmth of her.

"I cannot explain, because it is beyond belief, and it is strange, but I fear the dawn." And again her hand touched upon the white blaze in her hair, and I realised this was some automatic thing that she did, but she did not know that she did it. And unbidden, the memory of that strange room in Catherine's house came to my mind, that room with the old and new scratches, and the old but once beautiful man and his tortured throat. And my fingers traced upon the flesh on her hips and the long parallel scars there, and I remembered the strange but familiar movement of the man as he circled about me in the library. And I remembered, "the damned cat," and whispered the words before I realised what I had said.

And Odette reared back from me and her eyes flashed. "What did you say, then, what did you whisper?" And she scrambled away from me, pulling her clothes into her arms and pushed to the door. "Oh mistress, it is him, your son is here and I have betrayed you, what have I done? He is here."

My name is Alex Cain, and I am revealed.

12