In The Library Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shuddering still, I begin to soften in their hands, and I fall to the bed between them, my hand knocking the key from the shelf, and it falls to the floor with a clunk. I am bare assed between the two women, and feel a soft caress on my back and a hand through my hair, but do not know which one of them touches me.

"Alex," but they have both spoken at exactly the same time and their voices merge as if one, and they stop. There is a low laugh as the mother and daughter realise what they have done, and their minds are tuned together and mine is not. "Alex," my mother repeats, "Alex, I am going now, please care for your sister." And my head is filling with a deep drowse and a sleep is starting upon me.

"Alex," my sister repeats, "I too am leaving now, but will not be gone long. Sleep,dear brother, you must be tired, you have given up a lot of yourself today."

And my head is fogged and my mind darkens into darkness. And the last words I hear, before the blackness is complete upon me, are from the low voice of Alexandra my mother: "Care for the girl, Alex, for she is our blood, you and I."

12