In the Light of the Christmas Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
638 Followers

"Don't cry, mother," Brian repeated soothingly, handing her a tissue from the glove compartment. "Tiffany and I love each other, and we don't care who knows it. We'll go somewhere where no one knows us and start a new life. I can make her happy, I know I can."

Mildred dabbed at her eyes with the tissue. "Brian," she said with a little smile, "Don't move too far away. I want to see my grandchildren."

***

Brian lay on the chaise lounge, basking in the weak winter sun streaming through the glass roof of the sunroom. Tiffany was still asleep in his room upstairs and their parents had gone to the city for dinner and a movie. Clad in a pair of red Speedos, his body gleamed with tanning lotion as he turned on his back to catch the sun. His thoughts drifted back to him and Tiffany's lovemaking last night and his prick began to swell.

"Morning, Brian," said a musical voice. Sitting up on the lounge, he saw Tiffany standing next to him with a smile on her face. She wore a thin sleep shirt that barely covered her ass, her hair tousled from their love play. "My, my," she drawled, mimicking the woman in an old movie they had watched on the Nostalgia Network. "Is that a candy cane in those Speedos or are you just glad to see me?"

Brian laughed and pulled her to him for a passionate kiss. Tiffany giggled and squirmed in his slippery hands, the sleep shirt riding up revealing her bare legs and blonde furred pussy. "How about a sun bath, Tiff," Brian asked. "I'll enjoy putting lotion on you." Tiffany looked at him questioningly. "Don't worry," Brian assured her, "they won't be back until late tonight."

Tiffany yanked the sleep shirt over her head, her full breasts bobbing as the shirt dragged over them. Then she was gloriously naked as Brian began to rub lotion on her pale skin, paying particular attention to her breasts, ass and pussy.

"Those Speedos look pretty uncomfortable," Tiffany giggled. She pushed Brian back on the lounge and tugged them down his hips. Her eyes sparkled as his rigid cock sprang free. "Better put some lotion on that too," Tiffany cooed. Filling her hand with the slippery cream, she began stroking his thick meat.

Brian slid two lotion-covered fingers into Tiffany's juicy pussy, moving them around against the pink walls as they began to pleasure each other, kissing and nibbling on each other's lips.

"Ohhhh, ummm, Brian, I want to ask you something." Tiffany sighed as his fingers rotated in her pussy, spreading the lips wide.

"Uhhhhh, ahhhh, what is it, babe?" Brian gasped as her slippery fingers caressed his velvet knob and slid along the pulsing shaft.

"I gave my cherry to someone else and I'll always regret it wasn't you," she began. "Now I want you to take my other one." She stopped stroking his dick and looked deep in his eyes. "Fuck my ass, Brian; I want your cock in my ass."

Brian thought his dick could not get any harder, but it did as Tiffany's words hit him like a hammer blow. He stopped fingering her pussy and leaned back. "I, I've never done that with a girl before..." he began.

Tiffany smiled and kissed him. "And I've never done it with a guy, so we're even. "Let's get on the swing, Brian," she said, walking toward the seat suspended from chains hooked in the ceiling. "I want you to fuck me sitting here."

Brian arose from the chaise and sat in the swing, his cock a fleshy steel bar jutting from his crotch. "Get the sun lotion, Tiff," he said in a voice thick with lust, "and bend over in front of me."

"Yes master," Tiffany giggled, handing Brian the tube of lotion as she bent over in front of him, spreading her ass cheeks wide. Brian could hardly breathe as he coated a finger with lotion and tentatively pushed it into Tiffany's tiny, puckered hole, feeling the muscles tighten around it.

"That tickles," she sighed as Brian's finger slid into her asshole. "Put another one in, babe." Brian slid a second finger in and moved them slowly in and out. "Ohhh, that's even better," Tiffany moaned, pushing back to drive the fingers in deeper. Brian slid another finger in, and then another, until Tiffany was gasping with desire as four slippery fingers plundered her puckered hole.

"Now sit on my prick, babe," Brian said in a strangled voice, "push back on it. If it hurts too bad, I'll stop." His cock felt as if it would burst as Tiffany lowered her tight ass slowly onto his rigid tool.

Tiffany whimpered in pain and pleasure as the cock head popped through her anal muscle and sank two inches into her asshole. The feeling was indescribable as she lowered herself further onto Brian's dick, his hands on her waist steadying her and his labored breathing sounding as if he was running uphill. Then she felt his thick pubic hair tickling the cheeks of her ass. He was all the way in. "Ohhh, sweetie," she sighed. "You're in me, you're in me and it feels soooo good."

"Oh Jesus, it's so wonderful," Brian moaned as his cock twitched in the depths of Tiffany's gripping ass. "I love you so much. I want to fuck you now. Are you ready?"

"Oh yes, fuck me lover," Tiffany squealed, breasts bouncing as Brian thrust his hips upward. "Fuck me and cum in my ass. I want your hot cum in my ass." She put her hands on his knees and straightened her arms, raising upward and plunging back down on her lovers' raging cock.

Swaying back and forth, Brian clutched Tiffany around the waist, lifting her up and ramming her back down on his stiff prick. The room echoed to the sounds of the squeaking swing and their groans, moans and grunts. Brian pounded Tiffany's ass with animalistic fervor while she whimpered and pleaded with him to fuck her deeper and harder.

Brian's vision went to a red haze as Tiffany wiggled her ass against his crotch when she was fully impaled, then sliding upward along the full length of his dick and crashing down repeatedly. Finally, Brian could take no more. "Agghhhh, Tiff, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum in your ass," he cried frantically.

"Cum in me lover, fill my ass with your thick cream," Tiffany gasped as she thrust two fingers in her pussy and scrubbed her clit with her thumb. Brian's silken shaft sank deeply into her once more as she screamed "Ahhhhh, Briann, fuck meee I'm cummingg..."

With one final thrust, Brian and Tiffany' bodies locked together as their orgasms consumed them, smashing through their nerve endings like a bolt of lightning. Their cries of ecstasy blending into one keening wail as they quivered and thrashed in the grip of rapturous pleasure.

Tiffany collapsed into Brian's arms as they slumped together in exhaustion on the wobbling porch swing, his softening dick sliding slowly out of her stretched and throbbing asshole. "Ohhhh, Tiff," Brian gasped, hugging her quivering body to him. "That was fantastic. I've never cum that hard in my life."

Me either, my love," Tiffany sighed. "My little pooper is gonna be sore for a while, but I can't wait to do that again." She lifted her hand drenched in pussy juice to his lips. "How about an after-fuck treat, babe?" she asked as they licked her hand clean. Brian kissed and massaged Tiffany's aching ass, then they applied more lotion to each other and fell asleep on the lounge in the warm sun.

***

Christmas Eve arrived too soon for Brian and Tiffany. It meant they would only have a few more days together before she would have to leave. Tiffany had her June finals to study for and Brian was to start the winter semester at Clear Lake City Community College. The thought of being apart was heart wrenching and they plotted and planned for ways to see each other until Tiffany graduated high school in June. Then she would apply for college as well and they would find an apartment near campus. They decided to work part time to make enough money to live on and depend on scholarships and loans to get through school. Brian wanted to major in Finance and Tiffany in Computer Science.

Things had become a bit tense when their mothers told their fathers about the young couples incestuous relationship. However, after some growling and grumbling, John and Bill hugged them and offered their help in starting their new life together.

***

"Meet me at the Christmas tree after the folks are asleep, Tiff," Brian whispered as they cleared the dinner dishes from the table. "I want to give you your present alone."

"I'll be there, my love," Tiffany whispered back. "I have a present for you too."

***

Tiffany waited impatiently in Brian's room until the parents finally went to bed. Then she crept down stairs, avoiding the step that creaked, and walked into the living room. The multicolored lights of the Christmas tree were the only source of illumination. Brian lay on the carpet in front of the glowing tree, its base covered with gaily-wrapped presents. He was clad only in his gym shorts that he slept in. Seeing his hard muscled body took Tiffany's breath away. She was instantly wet and her nipples stiffened beneath her flimsy nightshirt.

Brian looked up as Tiffany entered the room, her lush body silhouetted through her thin shirt by the night light in the hallway. Brian could not get over how beautiful she was with her long blonde hair and shapely legs. His cock swelled beneath the terrycloth as she knelt before him, her wet pussy glistening in the soft glow of the tree lights. Tiffany leaned forward, kissed him on the lips and said playfully, "Merry Christmas, sweetheart. Here I am, now where's my present? And it better be a good one."

"Is this good enough for you," Brian chuckled, handing her a small blue velvet box. Tiffany's eyes filled with tears as she opened the box and saw the glittering diamond ring inside. "Tiffany Kelly," Brian said quietly, taking her hand. "Will you grant me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Tiffany was stunned for a moment, then launched herself at Brian with a delighted squeal. "Yes, yes, my love, my Brian, my darling, yes," she cried as they rolled about on the floor, kissing and hugging as their passions rose once again. Tiffany pulled off her shirt and Brian slid out of his shorts, their bodies molding together as they lay on the carpet by the Christmas tree.

Tiffany lay on her back, spreading her legs wide and holding out her arms. Brian slid on top of her, his cock driving into her wet pussy as their pubic bones ground together. Brian lifted his upper body on stiff arms and began to lick and suck on Tiffany's heaving breasts, pumping slowly into her. Tiffany, in turn, wrapped her legs around Brian's waist, scratching lightly with her fingernails along his back and shoulders.

"I love you so much, Tiff," Brian moaned, her pussy muscles massaging his engorged cock as she whimpered and bucked under him, pushing her breasts at his eager mouth.

"Oh Brian, I love you too. You feel so good in me," Tiffany sighed. "I want to have your babies. I want us to fuck forever. I'm so happy we found each other."

Still joined together, Brian rolled over and Tiffany was on top, riding his throbbing meat as he filled his mouth with her thick nipples. Tiffany's vision blurred as she rode Brian's pumping cock. "Ahhh, mmmm, Brian, I'm cumming," she cried, twisting her throbbing clit against his pubic bone in the wiry hair.

Brian's heart thundered in his chest as Tiffany's pussy muscles rippled along his rigid shaft. "I'm cumming in you baby," Brian gasped as his balls clenched and his cock throbbed. "Ahhhhh, ahhhhh," he groaned as he shot a massive load, then another and another deep in Tiffany's juicy cunt.

"Yess, my lover, yeesss, it's so good... ohhhh..." Tiffany moaned, flooding Brian's cock, stomach and legs with her gushing juices. Throwing her head back, she came repeatedly on her lovers' hardness, finally slumping tiredly on Brian's chest as they gasped for breath from their exertions.

Tiffany waited until Brian's softening cock slid out of her pussy, then stood up and removed a rectangular box from among the decorated branches. "Merry Christmas, Brian," she said, handing it to him. Brian smiled as he removed a thick-filigreed neck chain from the box.

"Tiff, it's beautiful," Brian said softly. "I've had my eye on this for months. How did you know?"

"When I told mom and Aunt Mildred that I wanted to buy you some jewelry, they took me to Carson's. That nice Mr. Carson told me you've been interested in it, so I bought it for you." She blushed, "Well, mom really did, but I'm gonna pay her back, I promise. Let's get it on you and see what it looks like." She fastened the chain about his neck, kissing him softly while doing it. Then she sat down and opened the ring box, watching the diamond sparkle in the light from the tree. "Oh Brian, this is the best Christmas I've ever had," Tiffany said happily.

"The first of many more to come, my love," Brian replied. He stood up and helped Tiffany to her feet. "It's time for bed, my place or yours?"

"Mine," Tiffany laughed as they gathered their clothing and walked to the stairs. "But as long as we can fuck, I don't care if we sleep in the attic with the bats."

***

Brian lay naked on the soft carpet, his dick slowly hardening as he waited for Tiffany to return from upstairs. Jimmy and Robbie were already in bed, not wishing to risk Santa's wrath if he caught them awake. Baby Jessica, she was almost two, had decided to wait up for Santa and Tiffany was talking her out of it.

It had been a good year for their company, landing several contracts to install integrated data systems. He knew Tiff's expertise and reputation in the microelectronics field had much to do with their continuing success, while she credited his 'bean counting' for keeping them in the black. They had bought Bill and Mildred's home when they decided to retire to Arizona, and were in the process of renovating it a room at a time.

He heard a rustle of silk and turned to see Tiffany walking naked towards him, her robe falling from her shoulders. 'My God,' he thought, 'after all these years she still gives me a hard on the second I look at her body.'

"Hi there handsome," Tiffany laughed, crouching down beside him and stroking his stiff prick. "You could have at least put a bow on that monster if that's what I'm getting for Christmas."

"It would just slow things down," Brian chuckled, his fingers probing into Tiffany's warm pussy. "Mmmm, someone's very wet this Christmas Eve. I think it's time for our annual Christmas tree fuck, or would you like your present first?"

"I thought this was my present," Tiffany said huskily, straddling Brian and impaling herself on his stiff tool. "Oh yes," she groaned as the entire length slid into her, "what a lovely way to get the Christmas spirit."

"C'mere beautiful," Brian growled, pulling her forward and sucking on a hard nipple. "Got any milk for daddy?"

"I'm just about dry, love," Tiffany replied, "Jessica stopped nursing a while ago, but keep sucking, you may find some and it feels good anyway."

Tiffany sighed with pleasure as Brian's thrusting cock surged in her pussy. After all this time, they could still make each other cum with an intensity that was overwhelming. She had begun weight training with Brian after they had become a couple, so she could still wear the same size clothes as when they met, even after bearing three beautiful children. She loved the feel of his muscled body against hers, gazing happily into his brown eyes as they fucked each other into exhaustion.

True to their parents' words, their relationship did not sit well with some people, but they ignored them. Through the years, they had been both praised and cursed, loved and hated, accepted and shunned. However, through it all, their love was strong and they walked through life with their heads held high; taking the worst society could throw at them with a smile. In the end, it was all good.

Tiffany flexed her own muscular body, flipping on her back carrying Brian with her. They rolled against the tree causing the ornaments to tinkle, the moving lights casting dancing shadows in the room. However, they were too busy to notice. They were lost in each other as their bodies moved in a grinding fuck, remembering their first Christmas together many years ago.

"Here it comes, lover," Brian groaned, ramming his stiff dick into his wife's tight pussy, "are you with me, babe?"

"Always, my love, always," Tiffany gasped, her pussy muscles milking her husbands cock. "Fill me up, sweetie. Pump me full of your hot cum."

Smashing their lips together to muffle their screams that might wake the children, Brian and Tiffany rode the waves of their intense climaxes. Tiffany's cunt overflowed past Brian's cock, bathing their lower bodies in her warm juices as his throbbing dick shot long ropes of cum deep in her vagina. They clung together until their bodies stopped trembling and his softening dick slid out of her wet pussy.

Lying face to face on the carpet, they basked in the post orgasmic glow as they stared into each other's eyes. "My cousin, my wife, my lover," Brian murmured, "Merry Christmas, my sweet one."

"My cousin, my husband, my lover," Tiffany replied, "Merry Christmas, my darling."

Sighing happily, Brian and Tiffany arose and embraced, their faces wreathed in satisfied smiles. Once again, they had exchanged the most treasured of gifts in the light of the Christmas tree, the sharing of their bodies, the merging of their souls and most precious of all, their undying love.

TE999
TE999
638 Followers
12