In the Lot

Story Info
Her crossdressing boyfriend's parking lot experience.
792 words
3.86
48.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quiet night out on the town, I decided to go home. Before I could make it back to my car, a strange man came up behind me and threw one arm around my neck and grabbed my belt with the other.

As he pulled me off to the darkest part of the parking lot, I recognized him from the bar. When he saw me look at him, he pushed me up against a car. He spun me around and forced his pierced tongue into my mouth. Then he forced me down to my knees in front of him.

He whipped out his cock and pushed it between my lips before I could try to object. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock between my lips back to the depths of my throat. Eventually, I reached one hand around the base and the other around his thigh, taking over and fucking my face with that hard, pulsating cock.

He told me I was such a good cock sucking bitch as I bounced my head up and down, taking him deeper each time. He assured me that if I kept it up like that, he was going to cum down my throat. Just hearing him tell me to look into his eyes, pushing that cock all the way down my throat and seeing the sheer pleasure on his face made me suck that much harder, faster and deeper in a desperate need to taste more of him.

He called me a nasty bitch as he pushed my head closer to his body. He continued and said since I suck his cock so well, he was going to cum on my face just like a dirty whore deserved. I did my best to pull his cock out of my mouth and tell him no because I wanted to taste his cum. Before I could say anything, he told me to shut up and called me a whore.

Just then, he pulled something from his pocket. With his cock still deep in my mouth, I noticed he was now holding his phone above me taking pictures. Before I knew it, he pulled his cock from between my lips and spewed his cum all over my face. I opened my mouth to taste what I could as he continued to snap pictures. He made me suck him one last time before standing my cum-covered face up. He told me the night was not over with a vicious wink and a hard kiss.

Suddenly, he turned me away from him and pinned me up, once again, against the car. A new set of hands dropped my shorts finally revealing, for all to see, the black, lacy thong covering my ass. Pushing my head hard onto the car, the new mystery man, pulled my hips back.

The first guy informed me that his friend is now going to fuck my sissy little ass but, he adds, knowing what a cock whore I've turned out to be he probably won't get much resistance. I tried my best to contain my excitement but I knew they could see it.

His friend pulled my pretty thong aside and ripped into my ass, causing me to release a loud moan. He pulled all the way out and quickly slammed back into me, repeating the motion a couple of times. As he was banging my ass, my t-shirt started to rise up and he noticed my hidden girly top. This caused him to slam harder and quicker into my ass.

He grabbed me by the neck raising my ear next to his mouth as he let me know what a good slut I've been and I will continue to be treated like one. He then forced my head to turn so he could bury his tongue in my mouth. While he tongued me, he pumped short deliberate strokes into my ass. When he removed his tongue I breathlessly and passionately begged him to make me his slut.

Not needing any further encouragement, he removed my over shirt leaving me dressed like a whore. When he got the full view of my slutty outfit, he began to fuck my ass hard again. He reached around me to play with my nipples. As he pinched and pulled them, he told me the only thing stopping me from being a certified whore was a huge set of tits.

As I took his cock deeper in my ass with each thrust of his hips, I finally noticed the first guy was still clicking away, taking pictures. When I saw a new guy and girl standing next to me, I realized he was sending the pictures to his friends...