In The Middle Of Nowhere

Story Info
A story of fireplaces & total love.
2.1k words
4.37
17.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I was thinking how nice it would be at the lake at this time of year. The cabin I rent when I go up there is so nice and quiet, set back from the lake about 200 yards into the trees. It is complete with a bedroom, living room and bathroom and kitchen, but best of all, it has a fireplace, for nights that are chilly, like tonight.

Strolling up to the cabin from our walk along the beach, its so quiet and tranquil, my bare feet full of sand. Trying to brush most of it away, but knowing as soon as I get in, I will have to shower, because of the sand that had blown up on my clothes because of the breeze. Walking in the door, I throw my shoes down that I was carrying, and throw my jacket over the chair. Then leaning up, and kissing you softly, tell you I will be back after my shower.

Walking into the bathroom, I start the shower running, and steam starts to rise. Peeling my clothes off and then jumping in the shower, standing under its spray, soaking my hair, and just relaxing. Reaching for the shampoo and gently rubbing it into my hair, as I softly sing to myself, I suddenly feel your hands take over massaging my scalp, leaning my head back, and closing my eyes at your gentle touch. Reaching behind me I run my fingers over your side, and I feel you lightly kiss my shoulder. Turning to rinse my hair, I see a smile on your face, similar to mine when I'm feeling mischievous, and raise my eyebrows at you, wondering what you have been up to while I have been gone.

Leaning down for the soap, and putting some on the sponge, I start to wash your chest, and then down your arms, your skin so soft and still a little chilly from our walk, Reaching up and wrapping my arms around you, I kiss you softly, knowing that no one knows we are here, and that there is no one to interrupt us. Letting go, I lower the sponge to wash the rest of you, your eyes glaze over a little as I reach parts of you, that are already starting to awaken. Giggling softly, I tell you that you have no control over at least one body part. You smile and sheepishly agree. While you rinse your body, I wash up, then as you step out of the shower, I in turn, rinse off, and am greeted with a warm towel as I step from the shower.

Feeling your hands reach around me to dry my back, my desire for you starts to flame, leaning up and kissing you softly, but determined, I pull you close to me, feeling your damp body against my own. As my hand runs lightly over your chest I can feel your heart hammering beneath my fingertips. Breaking apart for a minute, I tell you that I need my robe before going out into the living room, because it is chilly. You cover my eyes, and tell me there is no need for my robe. Leading me back into the living room, I feel a blast of warm air hit me, and the smell of burning wood, and smile to myself, knowing that you started the fire before joining me in the shower.

Once you uncover my eyes, I see the fire burning brightly in the fireplace, and know in a heartbeat, that I want to make love with you by the light of the fire. The carpeting soft beneath my feet, I slowly walk nearer to the fire, holding your hand, I gaze up at you, and the same look I saw in your eyes not long before, has returned to mine. I hear a sharp intake of breath from you, as our eyes lock, and then you quickly turn around to make sure the door is locked. Laughing softly, I remind you that no one knows we are here, and that I had locked the door before I went for my shower.

Slowly sinking to the floor, I pull you down with me. Sitting on my knees, I sit to the side of you, looking deep into your eyes, before once again taking possession of your mouth very softly, then tracing your lips with my tongue before lightly nibbling your bottom lip. My kiss then becomes a little more insistent, and I feel your arms move around my waist, pulling me closer. Kissing down your jaw to your neck, and whispering in your ear, "I love you." I hear a slight moan from you and in turn tell me you love me too. In that instant, passions start to flair, and my body knows exactly what it wants, and what your body needs to be sated.

Moving back a little, I place my hand on your shoulder, and slowly push you back into the deep carpeting, feeling your hand brush my side as you lay down. Lying down next to you, my head resting on my hand which is propped up by my elbow, looking down at you. Your skin taking on a warm glow from the fire as I slowly trace my hands across your side, and over your ribcage, and down to your hip. I feel your hand in turn lightly caressing my skin, I close my eyes, and allow my hands to roam all over your body, getting to know every curve and muscle by touch alone. Putting my arm flat, I rest my head on your chest, feeling your chest rise and fall, my fingers, so light on your skin, barely touching you, but enough to send shocks through me. I feel your breathing start to quicken as my hand moves further down over your body. Running my fingers down your right leg, then back up over the top of your thigh, just narrowly missing your arousal, looking down, amazed at how quickly our bodies react to a light touch.

Leaning over you I kiss you softly, my body craves you, like we need food to sustain life. I feel your arm move tightly around my waist, and pull me up until I am laying on top of you. Running my fingers up to the back of your neck, I pull you to me, your kiss filled with urgency, and feeling your heart pound against my own, only intensifies the feeling.. Moving one hip up, one hand travels back down your body, my fingers lightly curl around you, feeling you harden and pulse beneath my fingers. A low groan escapes you, and into my hungry mouth, knowing what you must be feeling, I apply a light pressure to you, so that your hips lift a little.

My mouth slowly begins to move, breaking our kiss and move downwards, leaving a trail of hot yet sensual kisses in my wake, then tickling your nipple with the tip of my tongue as I move further down, relishing the taste of your salty skin. My fingers still encasing your arousal, I can feel you throbbing as I reach my destination. I glance up and see you, your eyes filled with desire, but are still able to catch a glimpse of the mischief within mine and you groan, knowing it is a night that I intend to take my time.

Softly, I allow my tongue to circle the head, and then run down the full length of you, only to work my way back up, but this time missing the head completely as I begin to travel down once again to the base. I can feel your body tensing in frustration, so on my next trip up to the head, without any warning, I engulf it in my warm mouth, sucking lightly on the head as one hand holds the base and the other cups you softly.

Suddenly, you pull on my hip and ask me to turn, wanting both of us to receive a similar pleasure. I smile to myself as I swing one leg over your body, and begin to feel soft kisses against my inner thigh, teasing me, before gently licking at the inner folds and using the tip of your tongue to brush over my clit, making my body tense with unfulfilled desire. My mind then shuts down and allows instinct and hunger to take over, immersing myself in what I am doing, yet my body reacting to your soft nibbles and licks, and feeling your light touch leaving a trail of fire over my skin. Feeling you harden even more, I decide that my hunger for you outweighs anything else, and I move off you and straddle your hips.

All of a sudden the devilment appears in my eye again, and I and sit up. Looking down at you in the firelight, I run my nails over your skin, just enough to leave a trail on your skin. I lean down and quietly ask you what you want, and your response is immediate. You place your hands on my hips and slowly push them down until I am positioned over you. I place my hands on your chest, and they walk down over your chest and stomach until I am sitting up again, my knees taking my weight, I move further up. Reaching behind me, I run my fingers over you again, before slowly moving back a little, and placing you at the entrance. Not moving for a minute, catching your eye, and can see the question there, wondering whether I will tease you, or allow you the release that you crave.

My hands placed on your stomach, I slowly lower myself, very slightly, enough for you to feel the pressure of my muscles enclosing the head. Then moving back up, so you are just inside. Then as my body adjusts to you, I start to move, lowering myself a little at a time, then as I feel your hips rise to meet me, I move up sharply, until you rest your hips back down, your eyes pleading with me, as my muscles contract around you. I see you close your eyes in sheer frustration, and as I feel your body relax a little, I move down quickly, covering you completely. Your head immediately moves up off the rug, and your hands hold my hips in place. I then lean down and kiss you with such a hunger, I even surprise myself at how my body reacts so fast to you. My body now taking over completely, and every nerve ending in my body tingles.

As our bodies start to move as one, I sit up again, biting my bottom lip to stop myself from crying out, and I feel your chest rise up to press against mine, and with unfocused eyes, realize you have sat up, I move my legs so they are wrapped around your waist, and with the pressure of my legs around your back, I move against you, grinding into you, my eyes close and my head rolls back, my body in rhythm with yours perfectly. Feeling your arms around me pulling me closer, both working for the sheer pleasure that comes with our bodies moving in unison.

Slowing for a moment, I feel your legs moving underneath me, and feel my body being lowered to the rug, then the pressure of your body once again against mine. I feel you pull out nearly all the way, this time begging you not to stop, but I see your knowing smile, and know its your turn to tease me. Moving very slowly, and just a little at a time, my own body rises up, but I feel you pull away. Then suddenly, with one powerful thrust, fill me. Crying out as my head rolls back, and my back arches high off the floor, as you move against me faster and faster, taking me so close to the edge, and as my body finally gives way to the waves of pleasure, my legs grip you tightly, pulling you so deep inside me that I hear a muffled cry from you, and with one final thrust, feel your warmth flood me as my muscles spasm around you. My heart pounding out of control as I try to breathe, riding out the extraordinary sensations as my center grips you tightly, draining you completely.

Finally, when I am able to open my eyes, I see you looking down at me, your eyes blazing in the firelight, and the love in your eyes so warm and protective, making me complete, and with a jolt of reality, realize, with you is the only place I want to be...