In the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discarded my top and bra, while he removed my pants with a powerful tug, lifting me into the air. He didn't even bother to do the same with my panties, just ripping the flimsy fabric off my body. He dove his head down between my legs. His tongue separating the lips of my already wet pussy, but I wasn't going to let him have all the fun. I shifted up and forced him over onto his back then slid done so I could suck his cock while he ate my pussy.

Neither of us were delicate in our actions. He attacked my clit, tonguing it merciless causing my whole body to squirm. I returned the favor sucking him hard, pressing my lips fully against the shaft of his penis as I used my tongue to please its head.

After no more than a minute of mutual play Marcos eased me off of him and kneeled on the bed. I rolled on my back and spread my thighs for him, but he used his strong hands to roll me over. I faced the headboard and gripped the bars as he positioned himself behind me. I jutted out my backside so he could plunge his thick cock inside of me.

From the first stroke he simply seized me with his strength. Every thrust sent shock waves through my body as I could feel him deep inside me. He was forceful without being violent, thrusting into my hard while gripping my hips to keep me from being smashed against the headboard.

"Fuck me! Marcos, Fuck me!" I screamed out blind to anything but the sensations coursing through my body. He responded only with groans as he continued to ride me from behind.

"Hard, just like that, Baby!" I encouraged causing him to reach out and grip my hair, not pulling, but letting me know who was in control. I loved it. It caused me to moan louder and louder until I could take it no more, my body surrendering to the abyss of an earth shattering orgasm. I could feel him release his seed inside me only moments later as he pumped slow and hard a couple of more times as he came inside me.

Both of us fell asleep immediately afterwards exhausted both mentally and physically. Our problems may not have been solved, but at that moment none of them seemed to matter.