In The Name of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The bastards make her do more.
3.4k words
4.37
63.6k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age.

Their 3rd day on the island was a gorgeous sunny day. Rose cared for her husband and the Captain. She used the first-aid kit on their wounds. Tom's cuts and scrapes were healing; however, he was still unconscious more than he was awake. The Captain too was healing. Neither could stand.

Around noon, Pablo and Raul stopped by. They each had a half dozen fish on their homemade spears. Raul said,

"We harpooned many fish today. We have more than we need. Rose if you want to come by later..."

Captain Adams ordered, "Give them to me. I'll clean them..."

"No," Raul interrupted harshly. He then smiled trying to soften his answer adding.

"You rest. Sadie will prepare the food."

^^^

When Rose came over, Pablo and Raul ignored her. Sadie snuck Rose a weak smile. The men were shirtless. Sadie was naked. Her big tits sagged so much her nipples almost faced the ground. Rose stood quietly watching and waiting. Ignored, she became anxious. Her stomach growled due to hunger. After a couple more awkward minutes, Rose remembered what Sadie did to get food. She removed all her clothes and said softly,

"May I have food and water?"

Raul looked up and smiled. "She's learning," he told himself. Out loud he addressed her like a perfect gentleman,

"Merci beaucoup mon amie. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Please sit beside me."

Rose sat primly on the bench her legs tightly together and her arms folded across her chest. Raul frowned at her and she dropped her hands to her side with a sigh of resignation. She spread her legs slightly. She hoped that her vagina was cloaked by her dense bush. However, nothing could hide her irrepressible bullet-like nipples.

Raul ran his hands lightly over her breasts and lingered on her obscene nipples. He pulled and twisted the rubbery protrusions.

"No," Rose whimpered in protested.

"Shhh...You have mouths to feed," Raul said as he caressed her tits. He then added,

"I have seen bigger and better breasts, but your nipples are extraordinary."

Raul tweaked her nips. They were fully hard now, long and thick. Raul glanced at Pablo giving him permission to join him in groping their guest. The two men had her stand and touched her all over. Tears of shame and embarrassment ran down her face as they cupped her boobs, pinched her ass and ran their hands up her slender thighs into her furry sex. When the men had fully explored her, Raul said,

"Sadie, give our friend whatever she needs. See you tomorrow Rose."

A joyless Rose served Tom and Adams a hearty fish meal that day.

^^^

Rose woke the next day when the warm sunshine fell on her face. She jumped up suddenly hoping it was all a bad dream, but when she looked around she realized it wasn't. She was on the island and her badly injured husband lay beside her. She allowed herself to cry.

Around noon Rose took the pail and trudged over to the construction site. Upon entering, she silently removed her clothes. Everyone at the compound was naked. Rose stood waiting for instructions.

"Rose," Raul beckoned, "Sit on the bench."

The men sat on either side of her. They stared at Rose's firm young body. She crossed her shapely ankle and laid her clasped her hands on her lap. Pablo snickered as he flicked her erect nipples causing Rose pain and embarrassment. Raul noticed that Rose's virginal white skin was beginning to tan.

"Sadie, wet our pricks." Raul commanded.

Sadie knelt before men and briefly took each of their cocks in her mouth. Rose was horrified. Would they expect her to do that? Raul laughed seeing Rose's terror stricken face. He took sadist pleasure placing her hand on his cock. He ordered her,

"Grab Pablo's dick. Cover Sadie's face with our cum."

Sadie sat back on her heels expectantly waiting for their flying jism. Dumbfounded, Rose began jacking off her tormentors. Secretly, she was relieved that they only required a handjob. The cocks felt warm, hard and large in her hands. The men began to groan with pleasure and then exploded on Sadie's face.

Sadie sent Rose home with crab soup and a bucket of water.

^^^

The following day the ritual was repeated except this time, Rose beat the men off and directed their goo onto Sadie's bountiful bumm. Rose couldn't help but observe Sadie's ass because it was practically in her face. Sadie had gray hairs in her bush. Her thick vaginal lips and damp opening were discernible through her wispy thatch. Her anus, a brown star of crinkled flesh, peeked out of the deep crevice of her ass cheeks.

The men groped Rose as she stroked their cocks. Her boobs and nipples were squeezed harshly. Raul penetrated her pussy with his index finger. He laughed and Rose nearly died from embarrassment because they both knew that she was wet down there.

That day, Tom and the Captain dined on coconut meat and fish.

^^^

Around noon the next day as her recuperating husband was sleeping, Rose returned to the men's camp to barter her body for sustenance. Without out a word, Rose hung her clothes on a shrub and joined the naked crew. Rose noted that Sadie was looking better. She was morphing from obese to pleasantly plump. Sadie now had a defined waist. Her legs were no longer tree trunks. She was a curvy woman with a big ass and huge, jiggling tits. She was kind of sexy.

Raul stood and embraced Rose. His lean hard body pressed up against her soft naked flesh. His hands grasped her ass, kneaded her flesh and pressed her soft body up against his hardness. He then put his hands on her shoulders and indicated that she should kneel. Her erect nipples scrapped against his chest and abdomen as she sank to eye level with his hard cock.

She looked at the huge beast and then up at Raul. He nodded. She knew she had no choice. Rose opened her mouth and wrapped her soft lips around his warm hardness. She was mortified. She had never given anyone, including her husband, oral sex.

Raul waited. Rose did nothing. He was growing angry and impatience. However, these feelings passed when Rose looked up at him with huge innocent, pleading eyes. Raul almost came then and there. It dawned on him that Rose was not neglecting him out of spite, but because she didn't know what to do.

"Use your tongue, ma chérie d'amour, on the head and the underside of the shaft. Yes, like that." Raul encouraged Rose as she followed his instructions.

Raul grabbed her head and slid his dick in and out of her mouth. He went slowing and gently at first, then he went so deep that she gagged. She had to release him when she had a coughing fit. He chuckled,

"Rose, bob up and down on me. Take me a deep as you can."

Rose nodded and returned to her task. He was smelly and tasted of dirt, sweat and urine. Her hands found his balls. She caressed them as she fellated him. He came with a grunt. A gush of warm thick fluid filled her mouth. The quantity was so great that some came out her nose. She coughed and spat his dick and his sperm out of her mouth as she gasped for air. Raul stroked his abandoned dick. It continued to pulsate sending streams of cum on her hair and face.

Rose's allowed recovery period was very short. Pablo immediately presented her his monster cock. She fought to accommodate his thick eight inches. He fucked her face in a rough manner and then he pulled out and splashed his cum on her face and tits.

Pablo laughed and said, "Nothing is sexier than a woman covered with cum. Eh...Raul?"

Rose had a long swim in the ocean and washed herself thoroughly before bringing dinner home to her clan. As she scrubbed she asked herself "What am I becoming?" She cried.

^^^

Rose was on her period the next three days. The men left her lower region alone, but made her use that time to become more skilled at giving blowjobs. She even learned how to deep throat Pablo's thick 8 inches. With all her nude outdoor sexual activities, Rose was developing a nice all body tan.

^^^

At the cessation of her period, Raul had Sadie wash Rose's snatch. Then Raul instructed Sadie to trim the pubic hair around Rose's vagina with nail scissors. Rose almost died from embarrassment at the intense close quarter work Sadie put in. Sadie didn't cut the thick triangle of curly black hair above Rose's pussy, but she closely cropped the hair between her legs.

Then Raul led the naked teen-ager over to a tarp spread on the ground. He lay on his back. She knelt over him and sucked his dick without comment or complaint. After a few minutes, Raul grabbed her waist and swung her hips around forcing her to straddle his head.

Rose was horrified with the knowledge that he was staring at her crotch. "Thank God my period is over, but he can see and smell my vagina," she thought mortified. Her lips released him. Raul signaled his displeasure by slapping her hard on the ass. Rose shrieked in surprise and pain. She got the message and returned to giving him head.

Raul probed her sex parting her labia with his fingers. He examined her. She had small, neat vaginal lips. He sniffed her. He enjoyed her acrid, musky perfume. Rose re-doubled her cock sucking efforts hoping the sooner she got him off, the quicker the scrutiny of her most private part would end. She increased her speed, suction, and tongue action. She took him deeper sucking his cock earnestly until...his tongue found her slit.

Rose whimpered and moaned and forgot about the dick in her mouth. Her brain circuits were overwhelmed from the pleasure generated by Raul's talented tongue. Raul varied his attack. He chewed on her vaginal lips. His tongue probed her opening and scooped out dollops of her essence. When his tongue next found her clit, he sent her into an orgasmic bliss.

Rose came hard. She mashed her sex against Raul's face and her special fluid flooded his face. She pulsated with pleasure. It had been so long. She had been working so hard caring for Adams and Tom. She was responsible for everything. Finally, someone had done something for her.

Raul gave her a moment to savor the feeling and then he grabbed her ass and pulled her lovely pussy back to his mouth. She hugged Raul's thighs as she let him tend to her needs. Raul's gentle tongue and lips brought her to a second orgasm. She announced it with a scream,

"Ah! Oh God!"

Raul laughed at her. She rolled off him in her orgasmic spasm. Raul stole a handful of juice from between her legs and used it to coat his throbbing dick. He then straddled her waist and began fucking her tits. He grabbed her hands and had her squeeze her breasts together to increase the friction. He tugged on her nipples as he pounded away. Her sweat covered boobs got him off. Soon she had his cum on her face, chin and breasts. They lay together in a heap breathing hard.

Pablo came over hoping for a turn. Raul said,

"You can't have her today."

Was it her orgasm or the fact that Raul sent Pablo away? For some reason Rose felt close enough to Raul to ask him some questions.

"Where are you from?"

"Columbia."

"What do you do?"

"I'm retired from a successful...export business."

"Oh, taking a vacation?"

"No, I live here now."

"I thought you might have been a General or something."

"No, not military. I was just a tough, hard nose businessman.

"How is it you speak French and English so well?"

"I did a lot of business in France and the United States. If we're playing 20 questions, you're turn is up."

Rose took the hint and stopped talking. She looked up when she heard Sadie scream.

When Pablo was sent away, he went to Sadie. He had grabbed her by the hair and forced her onto her hands and knees. That rough handling had caused Sadie to scream. She cried out again when he began fucking her hard from behind.

A tear rolled down Rose's cheek. Raul thought she was crying because she was upset that she had allowed herself to be pleasured by him. But in truth, it was because Pablo's feverish doggy style screwing reminded her of Tom and suddenly she missed her husband.

Rose gathered up her clothes, the water and meal and went to the beach. She cleaned herself before returning to her small tribe.

^^^

Rose's charges were getting better. The next morning Rose found that Tom could now sit up. The Captain could walk short distances with the aid of a makeshift cane.

Tom asked,

"Why do the two men and Sadie have a separate camp?"

"Ridiculous, right?" The Captain interjected.

The Captain's cherry red nipples were visible through the thin material of her simple bra. That Adams only wore a bra or that her nipples were clearly visible were no longer remarkable. Dire circumstances had brought a degree a familiarity to the group. Rose had played chambermaid and nurse to both of them. Tom and Adams had seen each other naked when Rose bathed or toileted them. They, however, had not seen Rose without her clothes.

Rose knew that the Captain was not a true blonde because she had seen a landing strip of dark brown pubic hair. She also knew the Captain's vaginal lips were oversized, wrinkled and hung down from her vulva.

Rose responded to her husband's inquiry.

"There is an unfinished abandon home down the beach. It has a cistern with fresh water. They have claimed it."

"But why?" Tom asked.

"Tom, I don't know.....because they want it that way. Look, they give us food and water every day."

"Well, that's good. It seems to me that since we are all in the same situation, we should be sharing everything...helping each other."

Rose kissed her husband just to shut him up and said,

"I know. You would do things differently."

Tom smiled at his beautiful bride and kissed her back. Tom was feeling better and regaining his strength. He reached out and fondled the bare breast that swung unencumbered under Rose's shirt vest.

Embarrassed to be groped in front of the Captain, Rose slapped his hand away and said,

"Tom..."

Tom smiled. He had enjoyed copping a feel and also hearing his shy wife object to the public show of affection. It reminded him that some things had not changed. However, he noticed that some things had changed. Tom pulled her vest aside and said,

"Sweetheart, you're as brown as a berry."

Flustered Rose covered herself up and said,

"Ah...em...I bathe daily in the ocean and let the sun dry me."

"Oh...good." Tom said and he meant it. He was pleased that his modest wife was growing more comfortable with nudity and her body.

"God, I would kill for a real bath," Adams said. "Rose, do you think you could help me get to the ocean?"

"Me too, Rosie? I smell so bad, I find myself disgusting," Tom joked.

Rose helped Adams to her feet. Adams was able to hobble to the ocean with the aid of her cane. Adams peeled off her clothes and sat naked joyously splashing herself in a foot of water. Her long lean body glistened in the greenish, blue water.

Tom attempted to stand on his good leg and with Rose's help he was able to. He and Rose looked like participants in a three-legged race as they made their way to the water. Rose stripped her husband. Tom enjoyed her actions and the sight of a nude Adams. He experienced his first erection since the shipwreck.

Adams teased him about his swollen cock saying,

"Hey! Look at who's come out to play."

Tom grinned sheepishly, but did nothing to hide his manhood. He said,

"Rose, join us."

The mood was jovial. Adams said with a laugh,

"Yeah, Rose and if you don't want that stiffy, can I have it? I haven't been with a man for 3 months... Since I broke up with my lying, cheating, rat-bastard of a boyfriend. "

They browbeat Rose into joining them. Rose reluctantly took off her clothes revealing her full body tan, her spectacular long chubby nipples and a trimmed bush. Tom got harder.

"Honey," he asked, "What happened between your legs?" Tom pointed to her pubic hair.

Rose was put on the spot. She stammered,

"Ah....It's a girl thing. I trimmed myself for my bikini."

"Oh," Tom said accepting her answer. He reached for her saying, "You're so beautiful."

Tom hugged his slim wife's firm body and passionately kissed her. Rose pulled back, looked him in the eyes and said.

"Oh Tom, I've missed you so."

They kissed hungrily and deeply for many minutes. Rose felt his hardness against her abdomen. She broke away from him and sank to her knees and inhaled his cock. She surprised Tom with skills and a sexual confidence she had never before displayed. She tongued, sucked and swallowed his cock. A dumbfounded Tom cried out, overwhelmed by her expertise and shot his load in her mouth. Rose took it all. She swallowed and then licked his cock clean.

Tom was so flabbergasted by her performance that he fell on his backside into the water. He was confused and stared at his wife. Rose panicked and ran away. She did not want to have to explain to her husband how his shy, inexperienced wife could suddenly suck cock like a porn star. Adams was also stunned by the performance. It was the hottest, most erotic thing she had ever seen and she had a finger rubbing her clit that proved it.

Tom was bewildered. He looked to the masturbating Adams and said,

"I don't understand. Where is she going?" He added mostly talking to himself, "Where did she learn that. She's never done that before."

Adams stopped masturbating and said,

"I'll go talk to her."

Adams found Rose crying under a palm tree. Adams embraced and comforted the naked woman. Adams said,

"There. There. Let it all out. I know it must be horrible for you."

"What?" Rose exclaimed pulling back and looking at Adams frantically.

"He doesn't know," the Captain said reassuringly.

Rose was scared, embarrassed and speechless.

"I'm not judging you, but I can read the signs that your husband is missing," the Captain said calmly.

Rose looked at her wild-eyed. Adams continued,

"Honey, ever woman knows the difference between a trim for bikini season and one for oral sex. Throw in your all over tan and new cock sucking skills and its obvious you're having sex. And knowing what toads Raul and Pablo are, I'd bet that they are forcing you to do all kinds of things for our food and water."

Rose nodded and started sobbing uncontrollably as she realized that Adams knew everything.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. When I'm a little stronger, we'll turn the tables on them."

Adams smiled at Rose and hugged her. Then she said,

"Wash your face before you see your husband. You must love him very much to endure this."

Rose confessed, "I feel so horrible, but I don't see another option. Tom will hate me if he finds out. We're supposed to be on our honeymoon and I having sex with two horrible strangers! I sometimes wish you and he had an affair so ..."

Rose's sentenced ended as she burst into tears. Adams said,

"Men don't understand the sacrifices that we make for them. I'll seduce him because you're right. Most men won't forgive infidelity unless they too have been unfaithful."

Rose and the Captain shared a look and each knew what they had to do.

Adams added,

"If Raul and Pablo are screwing you, make sure you have sex with your husband. In case you get pregnant."

That horrible possibility generated another burst of tears from Rose. Both woman held each other and cried.